My year TTC - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-24-2011, 09:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I haven't been around too much but after passing our 1-year anniversary of TTC this month I'm feeling like I need a little more support :)  Here is what our year has looked like:

July 4th, 2010 - we start TTC #4 (must of been the fireworks ;)

October 12th, 2010- fallopian tube and corpus luteum cyst ruptures from my 4th ectopic pregnancy.  Right fallopian tube is removed, right ovary is repaired.

November 23rd, 2010- BFP!

December, 2010- miscarriage

December 31, 2010- BFP!

January, 2011- miscarriage

January-March 2011 DH and I decide to take a little mental health break. Went away to a B&B and had lots of none-baby-making fun :)

April, 2011- suspected miscarriage but not confirmed (was in the waiting room with three pregnant mommas there to take their glucose test forever. Started to have a little anxiety attack and decided to skip out)

So here we are, a year later.  I find myself hoping every month that it will be the month but also nervous to see a positive test (what if I have another miscarriage?  Can I handle that right now?)

Of course that wasn't my whole year.  I attended 27 births as a doula and 3 as a midwife assistant. My babies turned another year older (7, 4 and 2), my youngest weaned at 23 months, we went on our first "real" family vacation, my husband continued to surprise me again and again with his love, gentleness and support. My God has blessed me and kept me.

On to another year...

Momma to my amazing boys (Isaac, Owen, and Silas) and wife to my great husband, Matt. I am also a DONA certified birth doula
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2011, 09:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

What an intense year....I am sorry, lots of hug2.gif's your way. 

Wife for 11 amazing yrs, Mom to a son REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(10), and three daughters loveeyes.gif (7),  love.gif(4),   energy.gif(3) hbac.gif, ..lost  angel.gif,(5) angel babies to early miscarriage....realizing we were not "finished" so we are expecting a lil BOY 1sttri.gif July 2012

User Tag List