Soy Isoflavones? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-20-2014, 10:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Soy Isoflavones --newbie

I am very new to this whole Soy Isoflavones thing...stumbled upon it doing some research. My fiance and I have been together for 2.5 years and have never gotten pregnant, and 2 years of that has been not using anything. Mind you my cycles as a teen and young person were always messed up and pretty much absent for the last few years heck, I havent had a period for over a year now.( My mom has history of PCOS, diabetes and I have some of the symptoms of PCOS as well but my ultrasounds look normal for my uterus. ) I do however get a period when I take BCP, but I am hesitant to go on the pill because we are trying for a baby. I was a Clomid baby myself and I have been stressing about infertility and such as I am now 32. Anyhow....My question is, when can you start taking the SI when you dont even know when your cycle is? can I just start soy isoflavones and hope I randomly get a period? I havent tried OPK or temperature checking yet. Is there a good site to order them online? Its so frustrating not having a body that works normally. ARGH!!! I would like to try SI first see if it helps, otherwise I am sure Clomid is the next step.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List