Trying to Conceive #2 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 897 Old 11-02-2011, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congrats on all the BFPs!!!! That is so exciting. joy.gif

I had to take a break from focusing on TTC #2 so much, it really stressed me out last month.  I had a very weird thing happen though.  I am typically a 42-50 day cycle...but after TTC last month, I had a 19 day cycle where AF only lasted 2 days.  It was super weird and my period was just different....can't really come up with an explanation for it though.  Now yesterday and today I had positive OPKs.....only 7 days after AF. I've been off BC for a year now so my cycle should be regulated.  Glad I started testing right away or I would have missed this chance!!! So my DH and I are trying again this month....we had a "lunch date" today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. praying.gif  Unfortunately it's a really stressful time right now at my job and in our business....yikes!

I'll keep ya posted!

I am a working mom geek.gif with a beautiful DD who is 4 1/2 energy.gif.  I've been married to my DH since 2006 partners.gif and we are TTC #2.  dust.gif

#302 of 897 Old 11-02-2011, 12:39 PM

Just throwing this out there CaH09- but have you taken a pregnancy test? I had a REALLY short period and finally decided to test because it was so weird and ended up pregnant (we unfortunately lost the baby...) but I also did an OPK for poops and giggles just to see what the heck my body was doing and I got a + OPK and a + FRER...Sooo not sure...just wondered if you had tested or not??

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#303 of 897 Old 11-02-2011, 01:55 PM

Actually I did test last month and got a few BFN....  so given the negative plus the positive OPK.... I'm pretty sure I'm not! (at least not yet!)

I am a working mom geek.gif with a beautiful DD who is 4 1/2 energy.gif.  I've been married to my DH since 2006 partners.gif and we are TTC #2.  dust.gif

#304 of 897 Old 11-02-2011, 04:57 PM

Gratefulstella:  I am really admiring your perspective on this whole DH change of heart thing.  I admire you and I feel like I should probably try to borrow some of your patience!  I really need to work on my faith based perspectives on realizing that there is probably a rhyme or reason to most things that happen in our lives!

Mamaforever and FarrahLilly:  I have a friend who is going to give me some of her left over rubus.  It sounds like it is a tincture that is suppose to be quite a bit more potent than the tea.  I have been using the tea..but I don't think it's all that powerful, so maybe the tincture will help.  Also, thanks for the update on the research on that mamaforever.  I had been wondering about that safety issue.  And thanks for the rooting on nursing school FarrahLilly!  I am just months away from graduation now..so I feel a little like a pressure cooker with all the stuff I need to accomplish in these few months!  I am excited to soon be able to finally go look for a real job..but not really looking forward to paying back those student loans!!

Justclaire:  I hope you ended up nailing it!  We'll be watching!

Ava's Mama:  I will hope and pray for sore boobies for you!  I'm sure that looks pretty funny to read!  Sending you sticky vibes though, none-the-less!

AFM: on CD5.  Nothing exciting happening.  I was reading through the ONE thread and noticed everyone is on this carrot eating kick..so who knows..maybe I'll throw that in this month too!  lol.  I'll try anything so long as it doesn't hurt me or a potential baby!  DH is still having some anxieties about this whole baby business so I am trying to model after Gratefulstella and just go with it and take it in stride..and more just try to be open and allow what may happen, happen.  Trying to make sure that he is feeling nurtured himself so that he feels more secure as a daddy and more ready to embark on this. 

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

#305 of 897 Old 11-02-2011, 06:58 PM

Welcome back CaH, Claire and Hannah...good luck with everyone this month!!

I really think most of us on here can relate the the hubbies not really being totally on board w/ baby #2.  I find that you either have super eager ones or nervous ones.  I know my DH is very ambivilant...he'd be happy with one, 2 is pushing it and 3 is only if it's from "your new husband" lol.

So I guess it is what it is.

Thanks for sharing all of your concerns Stella.  I'm sure it feels good just to get it all out in writing.  Alcoholism (not saying he's an alchololic or anything) is very straining on loved ones.  My Dad was a big drinker and he's been sober for 10 years, but it was a really tough thing for myself and siblings to go through.  Sounds like he is willing to get help and he is just so lucky to have a loving and caring person such as yourself there as a support.  Don't lose hope about baby #2.  Like you said, if it is meant to be, it will happen.  Some things just don't happen when we want or need them to and it's hard to understand WHY until later down the road. 

I have really gotten more in touch with my faith and spirituality during these  10 months of TTC #2.  It has been a long hard road and I have been so angry along the way. 
I finally let go of it this month though.  I stopped charting and trying to plan IC. We totally just DTD "whenever the mood struck".  I drank wine whenever I wanted and I kept saying to myself that it's OK and I am just so lucky to have one LO and there are so many people with more difficult problems out there and that I didn't want to spend DD's toddler years miserable and worrying about when baby #2 would come along.....that said, I tested this afternoon and got my BFP :)

Thank you all soooo much for your support and encouragement. You've all really helped be there to listen to my gripes when everyone else was sick of hearing them!   I haven't even told DH yet...you are all the first to know!  I had a little very light brown spotting this afternoon (just the slightest bit) so I want to test again tomorrow to make double sure before I share the news with him.  I am still so in shock!!!  It really seems so surreal after getting so many BFNs.  I am trying to attach a pic, but can't figure it out!

superhero.gif33 yr old full time RN mom to two adorable girls...one is 3 yrs old and the other is 8 weeks old, met joy.gifDH while working together at the Humane Society and were married in 08. Huge fan of Hypnobirthing!  namaste.gif I like Natural Parentingcd.gifgoorganic.jpgthumbsup.gif and going with what feels right   Doing things my way this time...

#306 of 897 Old 11-02-2011, 07:19 PM

OMG FarrahLilly!!!  I was sitting there reading having no idea there was going to be a "BFP" in all that!  I love how you have described your journey.  That is really good food for thought.  There are a lot of times I feel like I should try to take that approach as well..especially since I am still trying to finish school, and then i'll have to find a job and yadda yadda ya, so it would just be easier to just sort of let go and let it happen naturally.  Regardless, I'm so happy for you!!!!

joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

#307 of 897 Old 11-02-2011, 08:21 PM

Thanks BeachLove and FarrahLily79!

Congratulations FarrahLily79!! biggrinbounce.gif

dust.giftrying to conceive.

#308 of 897 Old 11-02-2011, 08:28 PM

FarrahLily-  Your post seriously brought tears to my eyes (what can I say here, I'm a softy and I'm newly preggo).  biggrinbounce.gif I'm just so HAPPY for you!  I know you've been trying for many months, and I'm just thrilled for you and your family.  Lots and lots and lots of sticky vibes to you!!!!!!!  joy.gif

Ava'sMama-  more sticky vibes to you too!  I hope those sore boobs come soon, but remember that every pregnancy is different!  You may not have sore boobs this pregnancy, even though you had them with DD.  And maybe different symptoms mean a different sex of the baby?????  Just a thought.  winky.gif

Gratefulstella-  I LOVE your outlook on all that's going on, and I agree 100%.  I just have a good feeling that everything is going to work out for you.

Gator-mom-  Oh okay, so sounds like there is a difference then with Rubus.  I hope it works out for you!  Yeah, the carrot thing to get more EWCM in the One Thread seems to work (and also the pineapple core on 1-5 dpo).  Still hoping for an August babe for ya.

Hanna-  Welcome back!  How do you like married life?  Good luck TTC!

CaH09-  I thought the same thing about how maybe you should take a pregnancy test.  The "short period" could have been implantation bleeding or hormonal bleeding, and a + OPK can be caused from the pregnancy hormone.  But just as long as you're sure!  Good luck!

I hope you all don't mind me sticking around for a while either.  I will try to leave one of these days, but I just feel so attached to this group. smile.gif

Me (28), DH (31), DS1 (3), and brand new DS2 just born in Sept!

Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011

#309 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 05:33 AM - Thread Starter

Farrah Congrats!! 

There seems to be a recurring theme of Mama's letting go and letting nature happen and getting the BFP!  Thats what I did this month and I am honestly a bit suprised we got the timing right!  I am going to my homeopath today to aid in getting my bean to stick!  I did have dreams about S-E-X last night, which is a big pregnancy symptom for me :)

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#310 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 07:03 AM

FarrahLilly - that is such great news! Maybe stress have more of an impact than we think! Lots of luck and sticky vibes!

Ava's Mama - That is so funny b/c when I was pregnant with my DD I have tons of S-E-X dreams....I thought I was nuts!!! Glad to know I'm not alone.

So I woke up today feeling very crappy - upset stomach, nausea. I'm wondering if you guys are on to something with this pregnancy thing....or maybe I'm just coming down with something.

But I have a question I'm hoping some of you can help me with. I'll apologize if it's TMI...  when I have the short period a few weeks ago, there was a lot of dark tissue and then something very weird.  It was like some small greyish tissue - but teeny tiny.  I heard from my sister that when she miscarried she had grey tissue, but she was a few months into her pregnancy.  If I was pregnant, it would have been only under 4 weeks, not sure it's even visible.  Could something have happened?  I'm only concerned b/c I used tampons....I had taken 2-3 test that were negative so I thought it was just a period.  Either way I think I'm going to take a test tomorrow AM just to ease my mind. 

dizzy.gif

#311 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter

So...now I am having some pink spotting and I am totally freaking out. 

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#312 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 08:00 AM

Hi all,

I tried posting the other day but it kept saying I was not allowed, weird.

I had AF this morning, 36 day cycle, so I will see how it is next month and make an appointment with our doctor after the new year.

I am so excited for all the BFP's

Ava's mama- I had spotting up until 13 weeks with DD, I got some rest and it slowed down a lot. I am crossing my fingers and toes for you that the baby sticks! Hugs!

#313 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter

Darla, what was the spotting like?  Mine is a light pink color.  I had a miscarriage in June, so super paranoid...

#314 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 12:12 PM

Ava'sMama-  I had pink spotting throughout the first trimester when pregnant with DS.  It usually always happened after a BM (sorry if TMI!).... my dr. said it was probably just that my cervix was full of blood vessels and a little bit of strain I did caused a little spotting.  Sex would cause the spotting too, so I banned it until later in the pregnancy (sorry DH).  I'm doing the same this pregnancy because I had pink spotting on Monday, the day after having sex.  Also though, it could be a little implantation spotting.  My dr. said it can last for weeks for some women.  Hugs to you!  Stick little bean!

#315 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah, the flow is heavy now, so either this is my period or an early miscarriage.  DH just came home and we got in a fight because he got mad that I was being negative and emotional.  Not the best day I have had in a while.  Thanks for all the support.

#316 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 02:05 PM

hug2.gifgrouphug.gif AVA'S MAMA- if we were there we would all give you big hugs and probably be Oming over your belly trying to help the little bean stick- sorry to hear and I hope it's just cervix blood and a false alarm on the early miscarriage...Fights stink! argue.gif

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#317 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 06:14 PM

Ava's Mama - HUGS!hug2.gif Really really sorry you had a fight with your DH. I hope that the spotting is benign, and I'm sending lots of good vibes your way.

FarrahLily - Congratulations!!! I am sending sticky baby vibes your way, too!

CaH09 - I don't really have any good input on your situation. It could possibly be an early m/c. I've heard it estimated that nearly every woman will have a miscarriage and not even realize it, since it can just seem like a period if it's early on. I'm sorry if that is what happened. But maybe you will luck out and it was just some old blood and such. Fingers crossed for you!

darla- I hope you get your BFP soon!

AFM, I am definitely "feeling pregnant". I have had SUCH an appetite the last few days. My gums have been acting up horribly though. I have been rinsing with warm salt water or peroxide mixed with water, and that has seemed to help a lot. I never had these kind of issues with DD so it was quite a surprise.

I am another one who "just relaxed" this month, and drank some beers, didn't obsess about TTC, etc. So maybe there really is something to it. Easier said than done, though. Trust me, I know!

Happy housewife dishes.gif and SAHM to a beautiful 3 year old DD luxlove.gif and a July 2012 DS! babyf.gifMarried to my best friend since 9/5/07 partners.gif

I love to  sewmachine.gif, photosmile2.gif, and reading.gif.  We cd.gif and goorganic.jpg whenever possible.

#318 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 07:52 PM

Oh Ava's Mama I am sooo sorry to hear about the spotting/flow.  Did you take a temp to see if it had dropped?  That's one way you might be able to tell if it's just implantation stuff/irritated uterus vs early mc...if that temp is still up then you're still pregnant...I have heard of people bleeding like a normal flow but still being pregnant.  My heart goes out to you and am sorry to hear of your fight.  I think any of us would be "negative and emotional" if that was happening!!!!  Men....ugh

CaH, definitely test again!  I'm not sure what that grayish tissue could be.  When in doubt I google (because we're all our own MDs these days!)   But yeah, I think anything that early would'nt be visible yet.  With your cycles being a little out of whack though you just don't know. I really recommend that Red Clover tea.   It might help regulate your hormones.  Or the book "taking charge of your fertility"

Darla, how long have you been PPAF?  Are you still BF? 

Mamaforever, Beachlove and Gator Mom, thanks for the kind words!

Gator, I think you are right about the carrots too.  I did that and it worked pretty well.  I just bought a bag of organic carrots, washed them really well and ate them unpeeled (more nutrients in the peeel and they taste sweeter)  Also I drank a few glasses of grapefruit juice a day also.  It's all about alkalizing the uterus as with a lot of modern diets we eat too many acidic foods causing a harsh environment.  I did use Preseed lubriant this month too.  And even though it is SO HARD to fully relax and let go, I would try it for a few months and see what happens!! 

So I broke the good news to DH this morning before I left for work and he was in a bit of shock/panic!!  He's better now and genuinely said he was happy:)  I am still a little numb, I have to say.Just taking it one day at a time!  namaste.gif

superhero.gif33 yr old full time RN mom to two adorable girls...one is 3 yrs old and the other is 8 weeks old, met joy.gifDH while working together at the Humane Society and were married in 08. Huge fan of Hypnobirthing!  namaste.gif I like Natural Parentingcd.gifgoorganic.jpgthumbsup.gif and going with what feels right   Doing things my way this time...

#319 of 897 Old 11-03-2011, 07:55 PM

Ava'sMama-  I'm soooo sorry.  I'm still sending sticky vibes your way though because some women still bleed and go on to have healthy pregnancies.  I'm sorry about the fight with DH too.  Lots and lots of hugs. hug2.gif

#320 of 897 Old 11-04-2011, 07:09 AM

hug2.gif  Lots of hugs to you Ava's Mama.  Also sorry about the fight.  I think sometimes men are a little inept at knowing how to respond and deal with women's emotion and fear!  Thinking of you anyway...

All sounds very exciting at your house, FarrahLily

Weird about the gums, BeachLove.  I know that pregnancy can make us more prone to gum issues, but I've never really heard of anyone complaining about that.  When you say, 'acting up', do you mean they are senstive/swollen? 

AFM:  On CD7 here.  Have been eating carrots the last two days.  I guess I will try to eat more veggies in general.  I have at least stopped coffee..so that should help with the alkalizing.  I am also getting that bottle of rubus today..so hopefully that makes some kind of difference too!

#321 of 897 Old 11-04-2011, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter

Farrah - Unfortunately I did not temp this month, so I don't think taking my temp would help.  I talked to my homebirth midwife and she said that if I want I can do a HCG screen.  I am not sure what I am going to do.  I may do that next week just to "know" what is going on.  My flow has been like regular period flow, but not nearly as heavy as my normal period and no cramping.  I am just so confused.  I have read tons of posts about other women who bled during pregnancy and it was fine.  The hardest part is that I have only told my DH and one of my friends in real life, so I feel like I just want to avoid everyone right now!  I am thankful for all my virtual friends here :)

#322 of 897 Old 11-04-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator-mom View Post

Weird about the gums, BeachLove.  I know that pregnancy can make us more prone to gum issues, but I've never really heard of anyone complaining about that.  When you say, 'acting up', do you mean they are senstive/swollen? 

Yes, they have been really sensitive, and right behind one of my bottom wisdom teeth I had a very swollen and painful spot. I also developed a canker sore on the top gums. I have been rinsing with warm salt water several times throughout the day, and now the pain is pretty much gone, and the sore is going away. I never thought that of all symptoms I would be having sore gums. I honestly thought that since I floss and take good care of my teeth that I was "covered" against it. But I guess not! Oh well. It's not the worst thing in the world, and it's thankfully getting better!

Good luck with the rubus and dietary changes, Gator-mom! I hope it gives your body exactly what it needs for a healthy baby!

Ava's Mama - I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time. I can totally sympathize with your not wanting to see or talk to anyone who has no idea what you are going through. I know I would feel the exact same way. I have my fingers crossed that you are going to be one of the "I had a period and it all was still fine!" people. My best friend's older sister had that happen with both of her pregnancies, and they did turn out fine. I really hope the same for you! hug2.gif

Happy housewife dishes.gif and SAHM to a beautiful 3 year old DD luxlove.gif and a July 2012 DS! babyf.gifMarried to my best friend since 9/5/07 partners.gif

I love to  sewmachine.gif, photosmile2.gif, and reading.gif.  We cd.gif and goorganic.jpg whenever possible.

#323 of 897 Old 11-04-2011, 06:42 PM

Sorry Ava's Mama.  More ((hugs)) to you.  I can totally understand wanting to isolate a little.

BeachLove:  Yea..what a funny symptom?!  DH has had some tender gum problems in the past.  He has had success with oregano oil, which is a really potent anti-microbial..if it comes back for you.

AFM: CD7.  Got my hands on the rubus and stocked on on other alkaline foods besides carrots.  We'll see...lol.

#324 of 897 Old 11-04-2011, 07:01 PM

Ava'sMama-  More hugs from me to you also.... I SOOOOOOO hope and pray that it's just some hormonal bleeding and that the little bean is okay!  I hope you and DH really turn to each other during this tough time.... you definitely need each other to get through something so scary as this!  Please keep us updated with what's going on. hug2.gif

BeachLove-  Very strange about your gums.  Hopefully it's just one of those weird early symptoms that will go away soon!

Gator-mom-  Sounds like you are ready to give it all you've got this month!  Sending lots of baby dust to ya.

I am doing okay here.... definitely still scared about the pregnancy.  I wish I could just relax and stop worrying so much, but it's just so hard.  Today I've been worried because I haven't felt any breast tenderness like I was the rest of this week.  I don't remember having my boobies sore the entire time while pregnant with DS.... pretty sure there were days they were sore and other days they weren't.  So I'm just trying my best to think positive thoughts!

#325 of 897 Old 11-04-2011, 07:42 PM

Gator, you sound stocked up and ready to go!  Good luck this cycle, it WILL happen, I know it!  I say really listen to your body's cues as well.  When you feel "in the mood" definitely go for it!  And try to DTD at different times during the say as well as sperm count (or whatever) seems to be better in the AM and afternoon.

Ava's Mama, again...so many hugs and prayers your way, girl. Don't lose hope yet!!!

Mamaforever, I wouldn't be too concerned about the lack of sore breasts.  I think with the second child they aren't supposed to be nearly as sore as they were for the first!  I just keep telling myself "it is what it is" and there's no way I can control whether or not things will stick, so there's no use worrying for now!

BeachLove, hope your teeth and gums feel better!!!  jumpers.gif Did any of you guys have an cavity or dental issues with your first babies?

I have always tried to have really good oral hygiene and I hate to admit it, but I think my teeth/smile is one of my best features!  But w/ DD, I ended up with 8 (yes 8!!) small cavities that had to fillled when I went back a few months after having her. I hadn't had a cavity since my early teens before that!  I was shocked.  Granted, I didn't really floss like I should've due to bleeding gums during the pregnancy, but did any of you have issue or insight into this?  I'm all about prevention this time!

Hope you girls get in lots of BDing tonight!  Go have a glass of wine and go ravage your DH's!!!  bellyhair.gif

#326 of 897 Old 11-04-2011, 08:39 PM

Congratulations to all the BFP's!  There seems to have been a streak here.  Sending sticky vibes to all of you.  

Ava'smama- hope the spotting has stopped and that you are are ok.  

Beachlove-sucks about the gums.  Hormones sure are crazy things.

Hugs to you all

BTW-I am in the June DDC, but I am at the very end of June, so maybe I will lurk in July to talk with you ladies too.  Hope there are more BFP's coming here next month and that this thread ends up being good luck for all of us.

Metreehugger.gif College Literature Professor reading.gif(36) and DH (35) married 7/05, together since 1/99; Mom to two lovely and fierce little girls: DD1 2/06 and, after 18 months TTC (and a couple years NTNP), DD2 born 7/3/12!  Dedicated AP parent who is for selective (most) vaccination.

#327 of 897 Old 11-05-2011, 07:43 AM

Hi ladies, well, I had some more pink/brown spotting last night and this morning.  Definitely scared, especially since the breast tenderness seems to have gone away too.  I just want to know if everything is going to okay...I hate not knowing.  Thanks for all the sticky vibes.  I need more of them please!  My first appt. is Nov. 28th for the ultrasound, and I think it's going to be the longest 3 or 4 weeks ever if I continue to have spotting off and on.  I just want to hear the heartbeat and ease my mind!

Ava'sMama-  thinking of you and hoping that everything is okay.

FarrahLily-  no gum or cavity issues with me during pregnancy.  I've actually only had one small cavity in my life, and it was while I was in college.  I hope it stays that way!

CACountryGirl-  glad to hear everything is going well with you!

#328 of 897 Old 11-05-2011, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative, so it looks like I had an early miscarriage.  I am actually relieved to just know and to be able to move on.  I am also thankful that it happened so early on, whereas my miscarriage in June happened at 12 weeks.  That being said, I am going to adjust some things with TTC.  I am going to start temping again and I am going to try to retire from pregnancy tests and just trust my body and my temps will tell me if I am pregnant or not.  I am also going to step back from acupuncture, I am worried that talking about TTC every two weeks may be getting to me too much mentally.  I am also going to get into a better excercise routine and just focus on me!  I had no idea it was going to be so hard the second time around to get pregnant, if I had known I would have started trying right away!  DH and I are fine, we hugged and apologized to each other.  We just recently are both working from home and spending a lot more time together, so I think that is where the tension was coming from.  Thanks so much for all your kind words and support.

mamaforever - thinking of you and fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

#329 of 897 Old 11-05-2011, 05:14 PM

Mamaforever....sorry to hear about your worries :(  I really hope the spotting slows down a little and you can be more at east about everything.  I DO know that some spotting is NORMAL.  Maybe you're having twins and the second little egg is implanting :):)  Don't lose hope and just take deep breaths and say "it is what it is!"

Ava's Mama..so sorry to hear of your loss.  I totally agree with you on just being thankful it happened so early on.  I can't even imagine what you went through at the 12 week miscarrige.  My heart goes out to you as I'm sure that was a very difficult time for you.  I really like your new approach and I think it will work out really really well for you! 

#330 of 897 Old 11-05-2011, 06:20 PM

So sorry Ava's Mama.  It does sound like you have a good approach.  Hopefully it's not long before you get another BFP.   

I hope the spotting is nothing mamaforever.  Sending you sticky vibes!

FarrahLily:  I am doing my best to just relax and do exactly what you are talking about; listening to my body.  I'll try the different times of day if I can..DS wakes up REALLY early usually and doesn't nap anymore, so it gets hard to do that.  Though, DH did install a lock on our bedroom door....so we'll see :)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page