~*~The ONEderful THREAD~*~ August 28 - September 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-28-2011, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for August 28 - September 4 !!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

AndtheStars

brichole     BFPChart2.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif

casmer BFPChart2.gif

CorgiMommy    BFPChart2.gif

Crrrunchberrie

fairielis

gozal BFPChart2.gif

kylie1

MOMMYSINCE2008  BFPChart2.gif

RenoKirbyButtrs

SilaMarila  BFPChart2.gif 

Sourire BFPChart2.gif

Stevi  

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

zulbedia BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

Beautifulnm

BellaWithBaby

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

GradStudent13

kittenbritches chartnew.gif 

Pasta

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant: 

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gifSeptember BFP's heartbeat.gif

BubbleMa

KM84 BFPChart2.gif

Janellody   BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gifAugust BFPs heartbeat.gif

MeredithA   chartnew.gif

arbybee BFPChart2.gif

christy1980  BFPChart2.gif

vivica2  BFPChart2.gif

belacmsage BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gifJuly BFP's!heartbeat.gif
Biffer
Cellist
finsmom

justKate BFPChart2.gif

sunflwrmoonbeam BFPChart2.gif

tantylynn 

remark71 BFPChart2.gif

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2011, 08:32 PM - Thread Starter

New thread, everyone!  Here's to a reproductive week!  Let me know if you see any changes that need made.

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

Old 08-28-2011, 08:47 PM

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

meridethA- don't test! Don't do it! Particularly because you and I are the same number of DPO, and I won't be able to test tomorrow! wink1.gif I'm not getting home to my stash of wondfos until Tuesday (thanks, hurricane), and uh, it wouldn't be fair if you tested first. nut.gif

cbaa - how did you guys make out in the storm? Our neighborhood had flooding, but our particular building is pretty high up so I think we'll be OK.

corgimommy - what a rough month for you, I hope the next cycle is better for you :(

andthestars - can you move me to waiting to know, thanks!

afm, I'm 9 DPO and dying to test. If I was home, I'd probably have caved by now, but we've been away on vacation. We were lucky to have left town long before they evacuated our neighborhood, it sounds like it was a madhouse trying to get out. No one we know has a car, Amtrak closed down (a full 36 hours before the first drop of rain!) and most of the buses sold out. So glad we got to skip that. Not sure how we'll get home tomorrow since the trains still aren't running and all but the latenight buses are sold out. I can either stay another night with my parents, or spend 12 hours hopping between various trains/buses trying to get back to NY. I want to stay overnight, but my husband really wants to be home.

No real pg symptoms. Some cramping/fatigue, but I'm pretty sure the cramping is my system reacting to the obscene amount of buttered/fried southern food we've been eating. Gut instinct says this isn't the month for us.

This morning I accidentally got my BBT stuck in Celsius mode. Oh god. At first I didn't realize what happened, and I read 36.7 as 96.7, and thought "that's weird, I've never dropped that low, maybe I didn't temp right." Then I took it again and saw the 36.7, and thought my BBT was broken. About 5 minutes and 10000 beeps later (which my husband LOVED), I managed to get it back to farenheight. Geez.

Mother to an adorable girl born May 2012, dealing with recurrent miscarriage.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:59 PM

Meredith - Your FRER might not be any more sensitive than your 25 miu tests.  Since they cling to that "trade secret" sensitivity info, I think user experiences have shown that the sensitivity varies from 9-25 miu.  Wait to test!  Even just a day or two!

Okay, so this is just a quick drive-by before bed (my internet has been jacked up all day)...

I tested this morning and had a lovely, snow-white (minus control line) pee stick.  Disappointing!  I thought I saw a line for a minute, but I'm pretty sure that was my Super Infertility Vision kicking in.  My kingdom for a magnifying glass, right?  Aaaanyway...DH and I went straight to our old house this morning to continue moving more crap and I was starting to feel crampy -- not hopeful crampy, but ugh-I-hope-my-freaking-period-isn't-coming-early crampy.  And last night I kept getting weird, sharp pains in my uterine area, but I suppose that could have been gas pains.  However, as the day went on, the crampiness went away, and I really don't have other signs of AF.  I get PMDD (of course), and it's getting close to when I turn into some sort of feral beast and I'm thinking/hoping that might stay away.  

Additionally, about an hour ago I started feeling really nauseous and I am actually pretty sure that if I try to move again (which I have to, because I need to tuck in DS) I am going to barf.  I wish my body would give me some straight answers!

Long story short, in spite of my BFN, I'm holding out hope...but trying to keep my feet on the ground while my head is in the clouds.

I'll check in with you all in the morning!  Sleep tight, my dears.

Sarah ❤ Engaged to Manuel ❤ Mommy to Ben (10) and Aislinn (5), loving stepmom to Jordyn (11), Jazmyne (9) & Brooklyn (6)

TTC our first together! 

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/EcstaticUtahMommy

Old 08-28-2011, 09:55 PM

Thanks for the new thread!!!

I'm working CRAZY hours at work this week...I usually work days 630-230 or 7-3 but tonight i'm working 11p-7a and then come back in tomorrow and work 3p-11p.  My body is going to KILL me if i don't get back to a normal schedule soon.  I've been coming in at 3am some mornings too and working until 3pm.  YUP i'm crazy but the OT is good!!! I miss my bed tonight though.  DH is there alone and I really hate it when I don't get to sleep with him.  I always have problems going to sleep when we aren't in bed together. 

I hope that everyone has a great week and I am hoping for another BFP ramp up for September...(though i would like to see more come out of August too...but we only have a few more days let before September will be here....WHERE IS THE TIME GOING?!?!?!?!?!)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 08-28-2011, 10:05 PM

Thanks for the new thread!

KM - You can do it!!! I hope you are able to get home as quickly/not stressful as possible!

Kitten - I'm hoping it isn't AF early for you! I'll have to check your chart to see how many dpo you are...

Brichole - Yay OT. But I agree, I totally hate that DH and I only get to go to sleep together 1 night a week and all of the rest of the days he is getting in bed only a few hrs before I wake up. Yup, between me sleep at night and him sleeping during the day our bed is never made and is occupied almost 24/7.

Glad you all seem to have made it through the storm...

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

Old 08-28-2011, 10:16 PM

Okay, i'm not able to edit my post to add some stuff so here goes with a back to back post lol....

Gemmine & MeredithA: I was chart stalking and your charts look really good right now....Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!!

Kittenbritches:  I hope the old hag stays away from you!!! When I got pregnant with DD#1 I was pregnant and took tests for EVER off and on and never got a BFP until i was almost 10 weeks pregnant....and that was so faint i had to ask my x-DH and his mom if they saw the line.  Then with DD#2 i tested at 9dpo and got a BFN then the next night at 830 I took a test and got a BFP so i'm not losing hope for you either!!! :)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 08-28-2011, 10:52 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Thanks, AndTheStars, for the new thread.  I forgot to ask you last time to move me to waiting to know.  Although, if I were you I wouldn't make a special effort to do it-- do it whenever--because I'm already halfway throughthe 2WW and if AF comes then you are just going to have to turn around and move me again... unless... ahhh, I'm not going to get my hopes up because the fall is a real pain to deal with...

Me & DH ; DS (Aug 2010) ; DD1 (May 2012) ; DD2 (Nov 2013)
Old 08-29-2011, 08:00 AM

AndTheStars - Thanks for the new thread!!!

Kitten - your chart looks HOT!  I think this is the month for you!goodvibes.gif

AFM - I got a + OPK yesterday - well ahead of when I did last cycle. I'm feeling really good about this month.  I'm hoping the increase in B6 + acupuncture is the ticket.  My temp was slightly up today so I'll be very curious to see what tomorrow's temp is.  One question for you ladies.  We've DTD the last three nights.  I've been going with the seduce/don't mention TTC and it has helped tons.  Anyways, since this is probably a record for us in recent years, I don't want to force the issue. My question is, should I aim to DTD tonight, or skip tonight and go for tomorrow?  I'm thinking I'll have an easier time shooting for tomorrow, but I don't want to hurt our chances. 

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:47 AM

Hi all, am positive for the new month.  CD2 and it does seem to be very light - but AF is here (this is good news I suppose).  Am exited and cant wait for this month to fly past and I am so optimistic for a BFP on the 24th Sep when I will start testing.  Who else has just started AF recenetly?

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

0***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-boy.gif40

Old 08-29-2011, 10:53 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to Here

Meredith, DON'T TEST (but I really want to look at lines)

kitten, I'm sorry about the BFN but with your chart looking like it does, it really does seem like it will turn into a BFP soon.  I'm there with you on the mixed signals from the body.  I have had low grade cramps for days now and sometimes they get a little stronger and I think, AF!, but then nothing happens. 

Corgi, I'm happy that you are looking forward to this cycle.  It's great that your body paid attention and got back into rhythm.  I hope that September is your BFP month!

SKJ, I would try to work your seduction magic one more time tonight to be safe.  If I tried to seduce my DH 4 nights in a row, he would know something was up though.

KM84,  moved!  FX for you even though your gut says not this month.  I'm glad to hear that you made it through the storm ok.  Awesome timing on your vacation so that you didn't have to evacuate with the rest of the neighborhood.

TenzinsMama, I moved you too.  I hope that I get to move you again to the graduates very soon!   

brichole,  Holy working, mama!  OT is so nice but you do need a break sometime.  I always hated working a lot of overtime because then when I got a normal paycheck, it seemed like nothing.  Thank you so much for the story about not getting a BFP until 1000 DPO with your daughter.  It makes be feel better about my BFN at 13-14 DPO and the fact that AF still hasn't shown. 

janellody, come back from vacation and update your chart!  Or tell us you got a BFP!

Raven, GradStudent, Carlin, Pasta, anyone test?!!

AFM, seriously, I just want AF to come so I can be done waiting to know.  I'm too scared to POAS, see a BFN and not understand why AF isn't here.  I'm on CD 31 now and the longest cycle I have had in the past year is 33 days with all the rest being 28-30.  I don't have any symptoms except for a fleeting moment of nausea at 8DPO, occasional weird boob pain, and light cramping.  I'm 15-16 DPO today.  I guess I told fairie that I would test with her again tomorrow if AF didn't show but I'm totally not using another FRER just to see a BFN.  I'll have to plan a $ store trip after work.     

Old 08-29-2011, 11:53 AM

In a fit of momentary madness, I tested this morning. BFN. I'm somewhere around 6-8DPO, as far as I know. . .so it was way too early. I was still disappointed, though. In general, I just felt silly for doing it. guilty.gif

Quaker graduate student caffix.gif married to Quaker statistician DH geek.gif.  I am  belly.gifwith our first child!  Planning a natural birth with a  midwife & doula! 

2**4**6**8**10*12**14**16**18**20**22**24****28**30**32**34**36**baby.gif**40

Old 08-29-2011, 12:39 PM - Thread Starter

GradStudent, don't worry, I tested around 8 DPO too and also felt ridiculous.  I buy really expensive tests so that I can convince myself that flushing $5-6 down the loo is stupid.  It usually stops me.  Also, yay for Quakers!  My mom is Quaker and I was raised in meeting but haven't been back in a long time. 

AFM, AF finally showed...moving myself to Waiting to O.  Onward!

Old 08-29-2011, 01:26 PM

Thanks for the new thread Maria!

I'm still having an exceptionally confusing cycle, but, if AF doesn't show up, or any other major symptom changes I plan to test on Friday. Half the time I think I might be pregnant, the other half I think I may not even have O'd yet duck.gif.

I'm sending good vibes to every one else waiting to test! My strategy is just to not have tests in the house, but I need to stop by the drugstore today or tomorrow so I'll probably pick some up then which will make waiting so much harder!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 08-29-2011, 01:59 PM

Hi ladies! I really appreciate all of your support and encouragement...but of course I didn't listen to your advice & POAS this afternoon. I'm 10 dpo and that FRER was SO tempting. I held off all day but after work I immediately POAS because I have no self control. And guess what? There is a "hallucinaline" haha-- I see the faintest tiniest little pink streak that of course nobody else can see & the camera can't even pick up. It appeared at 4 minutes exactly (yes I realize the limit is 3 minutes but my crazy desperate self is just ignoring that fact for now) and it is pink-- light pink-- but pink none the less. Janellody was my POAS buddy. I'm sorry Janelle I couldn't wait :-( I would like to say I will wait patiently and test a few days later but who am I kidding? I'm going to test again first thing in the morning :-)
Old 08-29-2011, 02:31 PM

Ok ladies, I am embarrassed to admit that when I went out to get another FRER for tomorrow morning I got a 3 pack...and used another already-- a super duper faint line! -- a real squinter. I tried to take a pic but the flash made it all washed out and white and without a flash it's ultra blurry. I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow's line will be darker! Trying not to be overly hopeful...

edited to add this link of a pic...do you see it?? Its so faint especially in the pic...DH says he "kinda can" haha http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=14136
Old 08-29-2011, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

Carlin, good to see you!  I hope that Friday brings you some clarity...I'm sure that you O'd, I go through those stages too, where I'm sure that I misread all my signs and I'm really still waiting to O even though I know I did.

Meredith, I'm not sure what I see on the picture...I see the potential for a line, does that count? lol.gif  Fingers crossed super hard though that tomorrow's test is a clear BFP!  Thanks for posting a pic! 

Old 08-29-2011, 04:07 PM

Meredith, I *think* I see a line! Congratulations mama! joy.gif

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 08-29-2011, 04:11 PM

kittenbritches: Sorry about the BFN.  Seeing the pure white blank space is such a bummer.  Here's hoping a BFP is on it's way soon.

Meredith: I don't see a line in the photo.  But I believe you when you say you can see one!  Your chart is looking good.

Carlin:  My cycle is different this time around as well.  I've been wondering what my body is doing.

TenzinsMama:  I totally agree with you about getting hopes up and AF showing up.

GradStudent:  I know how hard it is to hold off testing.  Especially when those tests are in the house.

AFM:  I took a test last night and BFN, but AF is days late.  If no AF by WED AM, I'll test again.

Married Mama to two girls, A (4/06) and I (9/09).

Old 08-29-2011, 04:20 PM

I don't see a line yet Meredith, but that doesn't mean it's not there!  Can't wait to see what pops up in the morning. :D

Sarah, partner to J and mom to DD1 April 30th, 2002 and DD2 May 5th, 2012. love.gif

Old 08-29-2011, 04:57 PM

Brandy – Those hours are INSANE! LOL. The OT will be awesome, though. I'd imagine that with your schedule you're not planning on temping this cycle... :P LOL about your “1000 DPO” test (according to AndtheStars). That's awesome.

SKJ – Your chart is looking good – I think you'll get your cross-hairs on CD 15. I think it sounds like you've got your BDing bases covered, but if it was me I would still try to do it tonight, just for good measure.

Corgi – Yay for optimism and a positive attitude! I really hope that this is your cycle!

AndtheStars – Ugh...so sorry to hear AF showed for you! September is going to be a great month for everyone – I conceived both of my babies in September! <3

GradStudent – I know how the feeling silly for testing early thing goes, but don't beat yourself up. :) It is always a let-down to get the negative, though, even when you know it's too early to get an accurate result. Think you can hold out four days before your next test? I think that would definitely help prevent more early-testing-disappointment. *hugs*

Carlin – What CD are you on? My last cycle was extremely confusing...I stopped temping because my sleep pattern was totally erratic, so I didn't O when I thought I did and I thought every twinge was a pregnancy symptom. I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP on Friday!

Meredith – I SEE THE LINE. I could see where it was after looking for a minute, but it definitely shows up easily when you invert the image. Congratulations – I can't wait to see what tomorrow's test looks like!

Raven – Do you know how many DPO you are? I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP on Wednesday!! Blah to negative tests.

AFM – I resisted the urge to POAS this morning and have decided I'll test tomorrow. I still have no signs or symptoms of AF coming, so we'll see what happens. DH said he'll be bummed if it doesn't happen this month, but also said that he likes trying to make a baby. He specified that he didn't just mean having sex. LOL. I like being pregnant far more than I like the process of getting pregnant (not meaning I don't like sex, but I definitely don't like the waiting and confusion and disappointment). We've been trying off and on for over a year and I wouldn't mind having the “trying” part over already!

Sarah ❤ Engaged to Manuel ❤ Mommy to Ben (10) and Aislinn (5), loving stepmom to Jordyn (11), Jazmyne (9) & Brooklyn (6)

TTC our first together! 

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/EcstaticUtahMommy

Old 08-29-2011, 05:35 PM

AndtheStars & Kittenbritches: Yes ladies the hours are KILLING ME.  I'm going to "attempt" to temp this cycle ....though my times will be all over the place as I started temping today and my starting temp is a degree higher than it usually is...so go figure lol...i'm going to do a number on FF's nerves this month LOL!!!  I am happy that DH gave me my side of the bed back this past week.  (I don't know why he changed sides but i think it had something to do with some how a few weeks ago i went to bed on the left side of the bed and woke up on the right side of the bed lol not sure how that happend!!) 

Meredith: I think i might have saw something.  Try to hold out a couple of more days to take that final FRER!!! I am PRAYING that it gets darker!!!  FX for you!!!

Old 08-29-2011, 05:42 PM

Sarah Anne - Your chart is so pretty! Good luck testing tomorrow! I know exactly what you mean about not liking TTC. It can be fun for the first couple months but when it starts to take longer and longer, it quickly loses it's appeal!

I'm on CD 32, and I hope 11/12 dpo. Here's my chart fwiw: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f28e6 I think (I hope) FF has the crosshairs wrong, as I didn't start temping until the day I think I ovulated.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I see it I see it!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow!

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4***8**12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
Old 08-29-2011, 09:29 PM

Brichole1214...   I woke up once last night with my head at the foot of my bed, lying diagonally so that my feet were towards the upper right corner. I sleep alone in a California King and often wander around the bed.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:49 PM

kittenbritches:  I really don't know how many DPO I am.  I haven't been charting.  Just writing down dates and CM.  I'm still nursing our toddler and am not sure how accurate the temps would be.  Every day I keep thinking AF is going to show up.  I decided I'm going to test again in the morning.  My cycles have been between 24-27 days long.  Tomorrow is day 30.  We'll see!

I hope you get your much awaited BFP tomorrow.

Old 08-29-2011, 10:53 PM

I'M BACK!!! 

Man, I have been waiting to get on this dang thread ALL WEEKEND!!  Thanks for missing me guys <3

Meredith.. I am sorry I wasn't here all weekend during the time when you needed most encouragement!  I am still holding out hope for you even though you tested early :)  I had a quick thought about testing tonight but decided to keep waiting.  I have no pg symptoms so don't really feel the need to waste a test until I miss AF. 

I have updated my chart with all my stats, chart stalkers!  Go stalk away and give me some feedback lol!  My CM is not going anywhere, is that normal?  I check internally, and also feel for cervix texture, which seems to change day by day.  This is my first time recording cervix texture so maybe I just don't know what the different between firm and soft really is yet....

I tried to keep with my 6am temping but wasn't entirely successful.  FF changed my O date AGAIN after i put in my temps from this weekend.. it's back to CD16 instead of 17!!  What the heck?? And now a dotted line.  I must be recording weird stats, I wonder if I am misreading my CM or cervix texture.... i dunno. 

I wanted to respond to everyone but I had to go back to the OLD thread to even catch up.. so I will just wrap it all up by telling you guys I hope we have some BFPs in August!!  Come on team!

ME: 29 DH: 27 stillheart.gif Married for 3 years now.  Got my pos.gif August 31, 2011!  joy.gif Woohoo!!!

stork-boy.gif May 12, 2012 - Baby Deacon joined our family

Old 08-30-2011, 01:45 AM

Hey Brichole those are some crazy hours!  My life is always like that because I am a shift working nurse.  I have been on earlies all week 7am til 3.30pm then on the weekend I switch around to working 7pm to 7.30am.  Every week is messed up like that and my body SOOO doesn't like it.  But my job is awesome so I put up with the crappy hours!  Hope you get on a "normal" person's schedule soon.  Ohhh those lucky people who get to sleep at NIGHT TIME all the time :)

Meridith my computer doens't let me see anything but that doesn't mean its not there.  Hope you get a darker line tomorrow to show us all!  Yay!  

Gradstudent:  Dont be disappointed, it really is just too early to test.  The wait is SO hard hey.  Find something crazy to occupy your time - like decide to move house or some other thing to consume your life for the next few days hehe!  (worked for me!)

Carlin:  Oh that is so hard when you dont know where in your cycle you are.  That was me til I started the clomid and I finally have regular cycles now!  Good luck trying not to test!  Maybe you can just do OPTs instead as you know they will pick up BFPs too?  Then at least if you haven't o'd yet you will find out through that?

Andthestars: thank you for the new thread and so sorry AF has arrived for you.  Here's hoping September is your month.  

Welcome back Janellody!  Hope you had a nice time away.

AFM:  So i'm now almost 17 DPO but am feeling all crampy this evening and have suddenly become a groucho so feeling very worried AF is on its way super late and annoying!

Old 08-30-2011, 05:47 AM

Good Morning!  BFN this morning.  I think I just have a wacky cycle this month.  Today is CD 31 with no AF in sight.  I just started back to work last week and have had a lot going on.  I think that might have something to do with it.

Old 08-30-2011, 06:53 AM

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I'm on my phone so these will be a little breif but...

janellody - welcome back and way to wait! I admire your patience. I'm not sure I agree with FF's new o date for you, especially if your temping schedule was out of whack.

Meredith - I don't see a line, but it's early! If there is on there, you should see a nice darker one in a few days!

Kitten - I hope you get your bfp today!! FX!

Ravenstar - off cycles are so frustrating greensad.gif when is/was AF due for you?

Afm, 11dpo, possibly triphasic. We'll see if I can resist the urge to test tonight. Haven't made it home yet, but have a bus ticket for a few hours from now.
No real pg symptoms but my husband commented my areolas look darker (sorry tmi). But I thought that was a 3-4 month symptom?

Mother to an adorable girl born May 2012, dealing with recurrent miscarriage.

User Tag List