Nursing Mamas TTC September - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-09-2011, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe77 View Post

I took a test today (either 10DPO or 12DPO) and got a BFP!!  Also had a nice temp spike today.  I'm very excited and hope this is it :)  I'll be so thrilled if I got pregnant without having to wean my son.  I was taking vitex this cycle.  I should stop taking it now right??

Congratulations!!! I have no idea about the vitex but I'm very happy for you!! joy.gif

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2011, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Zoe----Congratulations!!!! Hope to see you in the June thread. :) We'll see...

I am trying to remember when I was taking Vitex for DS, if we weaned off or cold turkey...can't remember. I'll try to find out.

SAHM bf.gif, DH reading.gif, DD  (03/05) dust.gif, DS1hola.gif(01/09), DS2 babyf.gif(06/12) & dog2.gif

Old 10-09-2011, 11:44 AM

Congratulations Zoe! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 10-09-2011, 11:56 AM

Congratulations, Zoe!!!!! Wonderful news!! orngbiggrin.gif

Geigerin violin.gif, wife to geek.gif ; mama to 2 cat.gif ; mama to jog.gif and blahblah.gif
Old 10-09-2011, 11:58 AM

congratulations Zoe!!! Hope you have a very happy, healthy and uneventful pregnancy joy.gif

I'm about confused about where I go from here. I've had lots of spotting but no period like bleed from the mc. I asked my doc about it and he said that I may not have a period like bleed because of the breastfeeding. He also said that my uterine lining was only slighted thickened so I had probably passed the majority of the tissue already with just the spotting. I have no idea where to put myself charting wise, I don't know what to count as CD1. At the minute I'm going with Friday (making me CD3 today) because that's when I got a negative blood test result. I saw my ovaries when they did the last US on Friday and there were visible follicles on both of them, but I have no idea if that's how they look all the time (and they weren't scanning me to look for signs of ovulation so I didn't feel that I could ask any questions about that). So like I said I really don't know where to put myself, I'm still having a little bit of spotting but not much. 

Any ideas??? 

me(33), DH (35), SAHM to DD (Jan '02), DS (Sept '08) DD2 (Nov '09) DD3 (June '12) (, mostly    MC Jan '09, Sept '11, ectopic Dec '13   due 10/09/14
Old 10-09-2011, 12:49 PM

Congrats Zoe!!!! :)

I have at the request of my dh stopped using any OPKs and my fertility monitor. We're still TTC but we're just going to do it the old fashioned way with every other day DTD. My sweet man doesn't want me to go thru all the emotions and the up and down that I go through and is thinking just being together more often and not using the OPKS or monitor will help that. Just letting go of all of that and leaving it in Father's hands.. I know when I ovulate as I have tenderness and pain so I think I will know when it's approaching and the day of...and so far I have ovulated on day 18 & 19 although I think that could change and I could ovulate earlier especially since I am taking the chasteberry for hormone balancing.

Zoe- You are to continue to taking the vitex throughout the 1st trimester. It acts very similar to progesterone and from what I have read says to continue to take it until the end of 1st trimester when the placenta takes over production of progesterone.    

Batia-mama to a quiverfull and lifetime companion to my bestfriend!
When life knocks you on your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray!
Old 10-09-2011, 01:05 PM

October thread is up!

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs. , Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14, DD is 4, DS is 2-we had a wonderful , EDD early Jan, 2015! I'm also a first time foster mom to two unrelated girls. 

User Tag List