8K views 140 replies 25 participants last post by  thebyr 
#1 ·
Conceiving #1 in Our 30's September 2011
banana.gif

est. 2006

Last Month's Thread

If You Would Like To Join, Welcome!

Please give us your age, when you started TTC,
and a link to your chart if you have one.
And feel free to share a bit more - we are a really friendly group!
Say what? Some MDC Acronyms

Active Members

Username

TTC since

Chart

month posted

andaluza3506/11profile9
amygirl723906/10profile 9
Ava's Mama3106/11profile88
Bel7183201/10profile 8
BellaWithBaby3508/11profile 9
boggles3302/10profile BFPChart2.gif6
BootsValentine3206/10profile BFPChart2.gif9
CA Country Girl3505/10profileBFPChart2.gif9
calpurnia3108/11profile 9
Calycanth3003/10profile 9
Cathelini342009profile 8
Chapluqa311/11profileBFPChart2.gif8
ErinBriana293/10profile 7
Femmeknitzi2912/10profile BFPChart2.gif

Gator-mom3009/10profileBFPChart2.gif8
ISISandOsiris3508/09profile 8
jenmegc3105/11

BFPChart2.gif7
Jessimaca3204/11profileBFPChart2.gif8
Kellenjane3106/10profile 7
Krunchyk3101/11profile BFPChart2.gif7
Laurucha3710/09profile 4
Lee'sGirl3108/10profile 7
Lilacvioletiris

04/11profile BFPChart2.gif8
mexilady2904/11profile 9
Mole3309/10profile

Rush2ady3812/10profile 3
pitchounette3002/11profile BFPChart2.gif9
PoorUglyHappy3105/10profile 9
SarahFaith3008/11profile 9
Shellhawk3605/10profile BFPChart2.gif5
SweetMilk3208/11profile 9
Taxlady3508/09profile BFPChart2.gif7
TeamViddy
08/11
Tickletoes3508/10profile BFPChart2.gif9
WantBabyDust3003/11profileBFPChart2.gif8
Zig3802/11profile 9

Pregnant Graduates

Summer 2011 Bajingo Graduates Thread!

• RosieL ..............................
    pos.gif
    at age 29..after 7 months EDD 04/12 profile BFPChart2.gif
  • Hokievol..............................
    pos.gif
    at age 33...after 3 months EDD 03/12 profile BFPChart2.gif
  • Ramzubo..............................
    pos.gif
    at age 29...after 7 months EDD 02/12 profile
  • FrannieM..............................
    pos.gif
    at age 31...after 1 month EDD 02/12 profile

• birdielee..............................
    pos.gif
    at age 31...after 11 months EDD 11/11 profile
    heartbeat.gif
  • hykue..................................
    pos.gif
    at age 30...after 7 months EDD 11/11 profile
    heartbeat.gif
  • tank.....................................
    pos.gif
    at age 29...after 2 years EDD 11/11 profile
    stork-boy.gif
  • cristinimartini....................
    pos.gif
    at age 30...after 4 months EDD 11/11 profile
    heartbeat.gif
  • Gemini13............................
    pos.gif
    at age 35...after 1 month EDD 11/11 profile
  • nmouse...............................
    pos.gif
    at age 31...after 2 months EDD 11/11 profile
  • JlyGrnMgt..........................
    pos.gif
    at age 31 ...after 5 months EDD 09/11 profile
  • ValH....................................
    pos.gif
    at age 31...after 13 months EDD 09/11 profile
    stork-boy.gif

Mommy Graduates

2011's

Jenne, IHeartMyFamily, jtc77, rmiriam, Neuromancer, amp4piano, Shabbers, cb718, lauraska, Blanca78
babygirl.gif
, Elonwy
babyboy.gif
, Nutter
babyboy.gif
, Bolobear, Shyentist, meander, annaconda
babyboy.gif
, Fertilemyrtle
babyboy.gif
, LivingSky
babyboy.gif
, Tear78
babygirl.gif
, HDSM, Teetina

2010's

Monarchgrrl, orandalady, grateful301, kmlcu, mollytommy, Adorkable, Pixelgeek

2009's

violet_, Suka, CareCare, Sju88b, shantiani, Peace+Hope, lissame72, KikaKika, Masel, zenproofstella, Wanting2BaMom, jacappell, joyakshi, Octobermoon, EarthMamaToBe, Cellist, berryblndgirl, beth28, carmen358, marinak1977, makeminepink, humptydumpty, Lillitu, Catubodua, PoetryLover, cocoanib, welshwife08, Katie34, lilviolet, starkyld, Poetgirl, Somegirl99,Taylah, Houla055

2008's

Amahrey, jencat, Ms Sig, christigpa, ~sweet pea~, Nashvillemidwife, artsake, kJad29, elspethshimon, heinz28, nonsenseprecious, nalusj, musiclady, quasar & smartycat, tourist, penstamon, amymckinney, corikodjo, honeybunny65, fjkelly, tiggernorton04,sky_and_lavender

2007's

Hazieluna, ATD Mom, Brightside, K9sarchik, Amberbella, Shibababy, jpiper0430, MajorGroover, Grace24, Hezzy, CowsRock, Kharen, Nico DeMouse, xenon, SarahJen, Suzywan, Phillybama, jentina, Jujubie, Writerbird, Melanie_rabbitbarn, Cicely_m, PinkOrchid2,Cking, Mandy 74, Anouk, GISDiva, Raingyrl, ChristyM26, Starlightsound, Palma, Rhon, 11yrsNoKid, Desilou, Nony,AngelaM, hae703, Radiowave, FiberLover, Scalpel, Zucchini, Funnygrace, VeganCupcake, Illaria

2006's

Farmama, PiePie, Dctexan, Greengrey & Beckyphry

List Maintenance:

This #1 In Your 30s Thread welcomes everyone who's interested to participate in this thread. You are welcome to come and go as you are able, just please be aware that in order to keep the list of members manageable, the username of those who haven't participated in the thread within the last 6 months will be removed. If your name is removed, you are always welcome to rejoin the thread at any time. Graduates are listed indefinitely for the joy it brings!

Threadkeeping:

Members are most welcome to take a turn at threadkeeping for a month. It is easy and fun. All help you need will be happily given.

See less See more
#77 ·
Pitch! Congratulations! Here's hoping for a sticky little one and a smooth pregnancy!

Caly: I'm so glad that your husband is finally home again and you can get back to business. I hope it just happens, but if I remember correctly you have an appointment or two to check things out as well, right? I'm thinking that the testing will renew your hope and while you're waiting for results it will just happen. Well, I'm hoping so, anyway.

Many hopes for all of you ladies here!

#78 ·
I used to chart a long time ago. I whish I had chart this month. Maybe I would know a bit better where I am in my cycle!! Anyway if I go with the average 28 days 14 day O I would be 8PO today but realisticly it means nothing. so I decided to test only october 1 if AF dont show up! it will be my second wedding anniversry!!! Maybe a lucky date. Anybody who would like to joint me in this long time with no testing???I could use some support!!

#79 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmilk View Post

I used to chart a long time ago. I whish I had chart this month. Maybe I would know a bit better where I am in my cycle!! Anyway if I go with the average 28 days 14 day O I would be 8PO today but realisticly it means nothing. so I decided to test only october 1 if AF dont show up! it will be my second wedding anniversry!!! Maybe a lucky date. Anybody who would like to joint me in this long time with no testing???I could use some support!!
sweet milk - i'm not testing this month either! DH asked me if I wanted to buy some 'sticks' at the store this weekend and I said NOPE! I am going to wait until AF is 4 days late and then buy a fancy digital. This is going to be the worst TWW ever ha!

#81 ·
I am so, so very sorry, Pitch. Feel free to send me a PM if you ever want to chat. Sending you a really big hug... Take really good care of yourself, okay?

#86 ·
Pitch - I am so sorry. Sending you prayers and strength.

#87 ·
Oh, Pitch, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

#91 ·
Well my wait maybe already over sadly!!! I wasn't feeling good this morning. nausea and all. so I was kind of excited but turn out that AF showed up a week early!!! Can you believe that!!! Bummer. Sorry sarahfaith I want be joining you in this crazy wait. Good luck

#94 ·
*sigh* I was cornered today by a former student's parent. She hadn't seen me in months and was all excited about the babies being born on staff (2 in one month, another imminent, and a third in a few weeks). "How's married life? Are you pregnant yet? Well, get to it! We need to catch you up with all the others! You need to be joining the mommy club!"

She meant well. She really did. But ouch. I'm so glad I had my big melt-down in August and that month is blessedly over. I put on my fake smile (which I think looked convincing), told her that we were certainly working on it, and went on my way. Some day, I hope those comments will sting less.

#95 ·
Sorry TickleToes for the downer comment from a parent. I had a similar experience on Sunday evening. I saw my little sister who just got married in June and her first comment was, "So is there a little bambino growing in there? (She then commenced patting my stomach)" Shakes my head, I told her, "Please don't ask that. When I know, then you will know." I didn't want to go into the monologue that I have had 20 days of EWCM, no ovulation spike, and I wasn't sure when or if I was going to ovulate this month, so I wasn't likely pregnant and if I was, I wouldn't know it yet.

Another of my sisters got an IUI done a week a go Saturday. She is hoping she is pregnant and will likely know by the end of this week. I am excited for her! She has been trying for 5 years, but she is 32 years old so her "clock" isn't ticking as loud as mine.

Another day of no temp spike, and copious amounts of EWCM. September has been a bust for me so far. Oh, O where are you?

#96 ·
TickleToes & Lilac sorry that you're having to field those questions. Your time will come though and it is going to be oh so sweet! I jsut keep reminding myself how much more I will appreciate it when we do find out that we're having a baby.

AFM - I'm on CD10 so crossing my fingers that we get the BD timing right and that O happens Thurs/Fri.

Are you ladies in the BD every day or every other day camp?

#97 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfaith View Post

Are you ladies in the BD every day or every other day camp?
I'm every other day to every day, depending on how tired DH and I are...

#98 ·
DH and I are in the every other day camp, too. As my DH says, "I have to let the bunkers reload."

#99 ·
That's hard, tickletoes and lilacvioletiris. It's amazing that people don't think before they speak, although I bet they think it is harmless chitchat. I guess my husband and I have been married for so long and childless (10 years) that people at this point assume that we are not having children (except for my parents and in-laws, who have clearly not ever lost hope).

Hi Sarafaith. We are trying to follow my dr's orders to bd every other day, but I think I may do every day starting today because I've started getting signs that O is imminent.

#100 ·
Pitch, So sorry for your news. Wishing you strength and peace.

I laid off stalking this site for a while...after a 2WW filled with psychosomatic craziness, AF reared her ugly head, but only lasted half as long as usual!?! Back to the drawing board...had my fifth IUI 4 days ago, after Clomid (days 3-7), HCG shot, and am now on Prometrium (100mg, 3x/day). Come on already!

I hope all you teachers are back into the swing of things. I mustered up a positive attitude, but 2 weeks later I'm already a bit frazzled with the kids. Hopefully it's just all these medications I'm on.

Wishing you all the very best! I love reading your posts.

-Amy

#101 ·
Every other day BD is what my doctor recommended too. She said it allows DH's little soldiers to build up. We often follow that advice, but sometimes go every day if we feel the need. I don't believe in making it a chore.
winky.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.