~*~ The ON(E)ward! THREAD ~*~ September 4 - September 11 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 112 Old 09-10-2011, 12:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Brichole, Many hug2.gifto you, mama!  Take the time you need and be assured that we are here if you need us.

A2E, Is AF here?  Do not give up! 

pregnova, my god, woman, test already!  16 DPO!  And post a picture! 

Stevi, I know that it's only 4 DPO but that's usually the time when I start hallucinating symptoms.  This has been your first cycle for a while with no antibiotics, awesome BD timing and charting showing clear ovulation, my enthusiasm is clearly warranted. 

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#92 of 112 Old 09-10-2011, 01:20 PM

Oh I definitely haven't given up... I was just really hoping with that temp spike I would see a faint line or something but I'm definitely not throwing in the towel. Especially since I got a BFN with my DD on 9, 10 and 11 dpo. smile.gif I have another test but I think I will hold off until Tuesday if I make it that far. smile.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#93 of 112 Old 09-10-2011, 03:31 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

AndTheStars- This morning I went horseback riding and to lunch with friends,  tomorrow I am going apple picking and getting new appliances- all fun things! I am still spotting and more crampy today, plus my temp started to go down (and it was accurate today, I slept well, as I usually do when AF comes).

A2E- bummer! Your chart looks too good not to yield a BFP, hopefully with FMU you will get your second line!

Brichole- I know I already chimed in over at the IF One Thread, but thinking of you and praying for you hug2.gif.

pregnova- POAS please bouncy.gif !!!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#94 of 112 Old 09-10-2011, 04:31 PM

THank you cbaa and andthestars...  That means a lot to me :) i'm just going to take all of this one day at a time...and i know that whatever works out works out and what ever doesn't i guess really wasn't meant to be after all

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#95 of 112 Old 09-10-2011, 06:26 PM

Stevi - I think we're all excited to see how this cycle goes for you! 

A2E - 10 DPO is still so early for a BFP, hang in there!

cbaa - Apple picking? That is too cool!  I guess it's too hot down here in Texas for something like that.  I was thinking about picking Prickly Pears the other day...haha.

brichole - I'm sorry things are hard right now.  I'll be praying for you and your family.

AFM - I had my Progesterone lab done today.  I really hope I ovulated when I did.  I haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights and I wonder if it's anxiety from the tests :(  I have a sono on Monday to check my uterine lining or check for cysts...honestly I'm not really sure what it's for.  I had what *appeared* to be EWCF a couple of times earlier today, so I'm wondering if my hormones are off or something.  I definitely had some creamy CF a couple of days ago.  I'm hoping and praying we can figure out what's going on...I just had *another* facebook friend post a sonogram picture. sigh.

Me (27) married to my DH (28) for 8 years.  Happy mama to babygirl.gif born May 2012!  Also,  parents to dog2.gif, chicken3.gif, and a rabbit. 

#96 of 112 Old 09-10-2011, 11:05 PM

Hey Casmer hope your tests come back ok but if your progesterone isnt what they are expecting make sure you let them know that you may have ovulated later than expected?  So hope you work out whats going on.  Hope your u/s goes well too.

Brichole: So sorry to hear you are having a hard time.  We will look foward to seeing you again when you return and in the meantime we'll be thinking of you!

Stevi:  I'm joining the cheering for you team and so have my fingers crossed for you that finally your long wait is up

Attached2Elijiah:  Waiting to hear your news on Tuesday!  

Welcome Cassiz22!

Andthestars so are you in the 2WW again now?

#97 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 02:56 AM

I am ttc my second. smile.gif I have a son, his name is Elijah too.thumb.gif We are hoping for a girl. energy.gifI PO2S today. They seemed to be BFN's greensad.gif. Maybe I got a defective one? I also want to add a symptom that I just got like 2 hours ago...light pink discharge. Could this be implant bleeding, after 4 days of implantation cramps? It was barely even noticable, and I have a weekish til AF (hopefully doesnt) arrive. I officially fainted for the first time in my life. I was already sitting down on my bed, I kinda just fell into bed so Im ok. And as with my pregnancy with my DS, I have suddenly developed an aversion to prenatal vitamins. If Im not preggo, I need to be commited, because Im going insane.

#98 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 03:55 AM

Nah, I got my temp plunge today... it'll go even lower tomorrow and Monday I'll start AF. I'm out but thanks for hoping with me, girls! I appreciate that. smile.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#99 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 05:42 AM

Crash & Burn for me today too... 

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#100 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 05:45 AM

Attached2Elijiah: Sorry AF is on her way. Argh....af.gif

Faerieliss: Thanks for the well wishes.  I really was hoping I'd ovulate on last Saturday instead of Sunday, but these things never work out the way we want them...haha.

Me (27) married to my DH (28) for 8 years.  Happy mama to babygirl.gif born May 2012!  Also,  parents to dog2.gif, chicken3.gif, and a rabbit. 

#101 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 08:37 AM

Hi all- I'm new to this thread!  Please add me to the list.  :)  I am right now CD 3, so waiting to O.  Here is my chart: www.fertilityfriend.com/home/tracischart

I have had a short LP ever since coming off of BCPs in January.  It started out as 7-8 days, and last cycle LP was 10 days.  I've been taking extra 100 mg of B6 along with my Prenatal.  Do you think I should just continue with this and hope that 10 days is long enough for implantation?  Or should I try something else?

Good luck to all of you!!

Me (28), DH (31), DS1 (3), and brand new DS2 just born in Sept!

Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011

#102 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 09:55 AM

Hi all, im in a better space of mind right now and would like to come back, at least for the 2WW!  If you dont mind of course??  Well I think i am 1DPO, as I am still awaiting confirmation from FF.  I am pretty sure I od yesterday the 10th.  So please move me to Waiting to Know.

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

0***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-boy.gif40

#103 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 11:09 AM

So sorry to all the ladies who got bad news yesterday/today! I hope next month is better!

Everyone- So, I'm not testing yet. 17 dpo now, but again, I have no 'exact' idea of how long my cycles usually are, so it's still possible that AF is right around the corner. And, the BIG reason why I haven't tested yet is that I promised DP that we'd be super chill about this. So...I'm trying to wait a bit longer. I'm thinking I can make it to the end of the week and if AF hasn't arrived, then bring on the pee sticks!! lol

partners.gif DP and I since 2007, superhero.gifDS born late 2008,

belly.gif Excitedly expecting #2 mid-October 2012!!!

#104 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 12:43 PM

Spotting today. I hope it is AF! I am so ready to try again! Please move me to waiting to O. I am going to chart this cycle so I will have my chart to post once I am towards the end of AF.

Quaker graduate student caffix.gif married to Quaker statistician DH geek.gif.  I am  belly.gifwith our first child!  Planning a natural birth with a  midwife & doula! 

2**4**6**8**10*12**14**16**18**20**22**24****28**30**32**34**36**baby.gif**40

#105 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 12:52 PM

please move me to waiting to o, AF arrived today, just prior to apple picking- which included 2 family members both in their 9th month, and it seemed that half of the women at the orchard were expecting. I am glad to have a new start, especially since I will be trying my first medicated cycle. I did have 2 cider donuts, a farewell to my current diet. Then I went food shopping, I did about 90% organic with minimal processed foods. I need to run out to WholeFoods later for steaks and japanese yams. We also got new appliances today, yay! So... that is my weekend wrap up. I have my first ultrasound a week from Thurs.

Thinking of you all, Welcome back Corgi and Welcome to the One Thread Traci.

#106 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 02:06 PM

Sorry to all that got bad news :(

AFM I had a few days of very low grade cramps and last night some pink/brown tinged cm (10dpo) and so far today nothing. I have been having 13 day lp's for the past year so this is early for things to get started. I'm still hopeful. We shall see!

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#107 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 05:00 PM

Welcome Traci447!  I dont know but from what I have read, 10 days (although it is the minimum for an LP) is enough for implantation to occur.  I think continue with what you are doing as it has worked (it has lengthened your LP).

Corgi:  Happy to see you back!!

Pregnova:  You are far more patient than most! (including me!)

CBAA so sorry.  All those pg women around you though will hopefully rub off on you.  You know that old saying that pregnancy is contagious.  So hope its your turn soon too.

MaryKgrove:  That sounds very hopeful!

#108 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 05:54 PM

Stevi--I have everything crossed for you.  (and i'll admit.. I wasn't thinking "stamina" with a name like that either! lol)

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#109 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 06:29 PM

Thank you all for the hopes and crossed appendages!!! Gotta admit I'm loving the attention! LOL

I have a question... Has anyone ever felt wet, but had that "wet" be dry feeling for their partner? I had a date last night and things went well, until they didn't. I'm not sure how to explain it with the restrictions here. Right now I have Creamy CM, but very little of it.

Have A Reproductive Week!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#110 of 112 Old 09-11-2011, 07:34 PM - Thread Starter

Everyone, I started the new thread...http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1329331/the-on-e-ward-thread-september-11-september-18#post_16652199

I updated everyone in the new thread. 

CorgiMommy, I'm glad to see you back.  Can you post your chart link again?  I couldn't find it going back in threads a couple weeks so it looks like it's been broken for a while redface.gif  It's really hard to stalk you if I can't see your chart winky.gif

cbaa, horse-back riding and apple picking?!  Geez, girl, it's like your life is a commerical for awesomeness winky.gif  I'm really excited for your to start this cycle with a new direction.  And I will see your pregnant ladies in the orchard and raise you a friking pregnant news woman who has to do updates like every 15 mins, sitting in her nice high news chair with her stylish newswoman clothes, looking all glowly and pregnant on TV...sigh.

stevi, that's an um, interesting question.  Sometimes I think that I feel wet but once it comes to being wet, I find that things are not so comfortable or going so smoothly.  Does that help?  Isn't that why they make lubricant?  I can't imagine that a gentleman would cause things to not go well just because there was a drought.  Ha!  I think that was all nicely covered by the rules.  There is a sex talk forum now that I think you can speak freely in if you want to head over there and ask flat out.

casmer, I hope that your tests turn out ok.  You may have been joking, but do you actually harvest prickly pears like apples?  I've tried them before and they tasted like green beans to me so I'm curious if I just had lame East Coast ones or thats what they actually taste like.  Not that I think they taste like apples or pears, just that I think of them as a fruit so I don't think they should taste like green beans.  Wow, 5 points for me for a super long ramble about prickly pears.

pregnova, I understand your recitance about testing but you have to know how much you are torturing us over here. 

traci447, Welcome!  I hope that your stay here is short and sweet. 

Cassiz, I would think that if you are 8 days out from AF and you are having some colored discharge, it could very well be implantation.  You are maybe 5-8 DPO?  That sounds like it could be in the window.  Your other symptoms sound intense.  I'm hoping for a BFP rather than an insanity diagnosis.

Beautifulnm, Pasta, pitbull mommy, I need updates!  Are you all preggers?  Seriously, names sitting in Waiting to Know kill me.  Where you at?!

AFM, Gah!  So I decided to try OPK's this cycle.  However, I decided this about 3 days too late, I think.  I'm CD14.  Yesterday I did the OPK and got a medium line so I figure that I'm a day or two away from a dark line.  Today I OPK and it's a shade lighter than yesterday.  So this means that I O'D on CD 11 or 12, right?  Is that how these things work?  I am still trending towards EWCM and my CP is HM(I have no idea because it never feels open to me).  It was softish on Friday, I forgot to check yesterday and now its a little firmer.  Full moon is tomorrow so if my past cycles are correct, I have never O'd earlier than 2 days before a full moon, which means O could have been yesterday but I call BS on that because none of my other signs point to that.  WTH?!  I think that I want a new, not-so-kind category called "Waiting for my stupid @#$%^ body to get with the #$%^& program"  Sorry, back to onward, positive me. 

I am also posting this in the new thread.  It's not any new information, just easier for people to respond without toggling around.

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#111 of 112 Old 09-12-2011, 01:16 AM

allthestarts - Yes FF says Im 3 DPO today, I am not sure that is correct but it could be.  Here is my chart link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36ab23

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

0***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-boy.gif40

#112 of 112 Old 09-14-2011, 04:33 AM

Just popping in to say I'm now on my 2WW!

treehugger.gifgoorganic.jpg mother to micro-preemie DD1 and 2E PG DD2. Stepmother to trans DSD. Owned by acat.gif! Pregnant and due 6th June '12. cd.gifnocirc.gifbfinfant.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page