~*~The ON(E)ward THREAD September 18 - September 25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 97 Old 09-18-2011, 06:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for September 18 - September 25 !!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Attached2Elijah BFPChart2.gif

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

Crrrunchberrie

GradStudent13 BFPChart2.gif

halling BFPChart2.gif

jsnmom BFPChart2.gif

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

marykgrove BFPChart2.gif

MOMMYSINCE2008  BFPChart2.gif

SilaMarila  BFPChart2.gif 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif
Sourire BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

zulbedia BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

AndtheStars

Carlin BFPChart2.gif

CorgiMommy BFPChart2.gif

faerieliss

Gemmine BFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

kylie1

sarahfaith

traci447 BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

samy23 
sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant: 

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gifSeptember BFP's heartbeat.gif

pregnova

casmer BFPChart2.gif

BellaWithBaby

BubbleMa

KM84 BFPChart2.gif

Janellody   BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gifAugust BFPs heartbeat.gif

RenoKirbyButtrs

MeredithA   chartnew.gif

arbybee BFPChart2.gif

christy1980  BFPChart2.gif

vivica2  BFPChart2.gif

belacmsage BFPChart2.gif

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#2 of 97 Old 09-18-2011, 06:56 PM - Thread Starter

Piping hot new thread!

May everyone have a fulfilling and fertile week!

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#3 of 97 Old 09-18-2011, 07:17 PM

AndtheStars: Thanks for the new thread!

AFM I think I may be with the cycle buddy group as I am on cd 6 and expecting to o on 14/15. I hope this is a fertile week for all! AF this cycle was totally back to normal for me. I'm glad because I think it's a good sign that things are getting back to normal after MC. Also my skin had been terrible and is now back to normal, too. I'm glad my body seems to be back to where it's more predictable.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#4 of 97 Old 09-18-2011, 07:28 PM

privateeyes.gif

Lurking!

Looks like lots of happy O vibes the last couple of weeks! Congrats to casmer! 

I will continue chart stalking and sending baby dust if you send me some sticky dust! Can I move to August BFPs?

dust.gif

I'm 30, SO is 27, married since 2006. DS Isaac born 5/15/12. First time mama getting the hang of bfinfant.gifand cd.gif.

#5 of 97 Old 09-18-2011, 07:46 PM

Sarahfaith, yes I'm on my second month charting for TTC#2.  It is in my signature line and in the first post where Andthestarts posts everyone's links to their charts.  I can understand how it can make you crazy though so I hear ya!  I actually got pregnant with my DS the month when I decided to take a break from charting!  Hopefully you'll have the same luck!

Gradstudent, yay for another one who will be fertile this week!  Hope it's a successful cycle for all of us!

cbaa, oh wow you are a trooper!  I hope that the burning was just a one time thing and you don't experience any more of that!  Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Marykgrove, that's great news that you are feeling back to normal!  That sounds very promising for this cycle! smile.gif

AFM, I am not going to BD until I have my first day of EWCM, which will probably be on Tuesday and I will probably O on Wednesday.  I just want to try to BD on both of those days!  I know I should probably get more BDing in, but I figured that I would be hitting the most fertile days on the day before O and O day so I wasn't going to worry about it.  Tuesdays and Wednesdays happen to be when DH works nights, so I'm hoping it all works out on the timing this cycle (I will have to squeeze in the BDing in the late morning after DH wakes up and before I leave for work). 

**Update a few hours later*** - I see a little EWCM and I'm a little surprised since it's only day 10.  DH is already in bed tonight so we will have to get this ball rolling tomorrow!

Me (28), DH (31), DS1 (3), and brand new DS2 just born in Sept!

Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011

#6 of 97 Old 09-18-2011, 07:54 PM

AndtheStars...   I've been on a B Complex since a little before my first pregnancy/miscarriage, that is what I credit for giving me an 11 day lp. (The 11 day lp I had until recenmtly.) This will be my 3rd cycle with the Dong Quai. I'm not sure what I'll do next cycle. Right now I'm sort of just riding along until I can see that pelvic scheduled in October. I'll keep trying of course, but I don't think I'll make any new changes to anything.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#7 of 97 Old 09-18-2011, 08:33 PM

Thanks for the new thread Andthestars. Can I please be moved to waiting to O? Nothing spectacular going on here, just feeling lazy.  But we finally got some much needed rain here.

Married to my DH geek.gif and Mom to DS (10) fencing.gif DS (9), DD (4) dust.gif, DS (2) diaper.gif and  stork-girl.gif in June.

#8 of 97 Old 09-18-2011, 09:08 PM

Hello all!

Just popping in to check how Sourire is doing. Has anyone heard any updates on her meds/doc appts, etc. I know she took some time off to relax, but just wondered if anyone had heard from her at all.

Hope all is well here and that Sept is a lucky month for all! joy.gif

Me (30); DH (35) geek.gif, married since Oct. 2008. Blessed with DS (2) babyboy.gif . On Femara and Endometrin for short luteal phase. Expecting #2 Apr 1, 2012! stork-boy.gif

#9 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 12:20 AM

Hi all, having a bit of a bad day.  Not sure if I have a UTI or whats going on, started getting a constant cramping/pressure pain yesterday, and it got so painfull and uncomfortable last night that I could hardly fall asleep.  No fever or burning like I normally experience with a UTI, but worse than AF cramps, so something is not quite right, off to the DR later to rule out UTI, and find out whats up.

My temp also died this morning, below the cover line, so this does not look good for me.

Thanks for the new thread.

Allthestars - did test again this morning, just hopefull i suppose, BFN.  Will let you know what Dr says.

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

0***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-boy.gif40

#10 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 01:43 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

I'm on 5DPO now...so impatient! I swear I'm having morning sickness, but perhaps my mind's just playing tricks on me? Questions, questions. DSD is attempting to help me by playing music to 'keep the baby calm' (she's almost 100% sure I'm pregnant). I'm sure it would work if she listened (and played the songs of) to bands that made songs about things other than war, dying, murder, and other less calm things. At least she means well winky.gif

treehugger.gifgoorganic.jpg mother to micro-preemie DD1 and 2E PG DD2. Stepmother to trans DSD. Owned by acat.gif! Pregnant and due 6th June '12. cd.gifnocirc.gifbfinfant.gif

#11 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 04:58 AM

Thank you for the new thread andthestars

Corgi I'm sorry you're having a bad day :( I hope your appointment goes well!

Woot woot for cycle buddies dust.gifto you all!  This is going to be an exciting week - I can just feel it!

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#12 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 06:16 AM

I'm late to the party on this, but huge congrats to Casmer! 

Stevi, it seems like you and I are running in parallel right now. Sorry AF arrived for you, too. 

AFM, I'm in whoopdeedoo CD4 land here. I don't have high hopes for this cycle because my husband and I will be doing some (separate) traveling around what could be O time. Although my cycle isn't really regular enough to even know for sure when O time will be, so who knows. 

I'm playing a game of paying the same kind of attention to my body that I do in the 2ww and what do you know - I'm experiencing a lot of the same sensations that I feel and attribute to possible pregnancy. So next time I come in here during the 2ww with imaginary symptoms, slap me. lol

#13 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 07:37 AM

AndtheStars, thanks for the new thread! You're so organized, lady! How come you're not feeling it this cycle? And where is your chart so I can stalk it and tell you otherwise?

Stevi, hugs...huge hugs. I'm so sorry about AF.

CorgiMommy, ugh, that sounds not very fun at all. Hoping you feel better and get some answers from the doctor today.

Halling, so wise of you! 

So, I have a question. With my first pregnancy, I wasn't charting. Then last time I got pregnant, I had a clear implantation dip 7dpo. That was the only chart I had a dip on, though I sometimes get a triphasic chart when not pregnant. Does anyone know, if you had a dip for one pregnancy, will you always have an implantation dip? Tomorrow or Wednesday is when I'd expect to see one, so I want to prepare myself in case it doesn't happen. Thanks, guys!

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#14 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 10:51 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to here

finsmom, Hi! wave.gif   I don't know if anyone has heard from Sourire but I have posted a thank you to her on this thread for continuing to chart so we can stalk her.  redface.gif

Stevi, I would be anxiously awaiting October if I were you too.  You could always try my patent pending jello salad approach of carrots and pineapple.  Cheap and questionably effective, but cheap!

Reno, Hey, mama!  My most favorite drop-ins are those that ask to move to Graduates!  So happy for you!  Sticky, sticky, sticky goodvibes.gif

kylie, my knowledge of current war/death/murder music is limited so I'm probably dating myself but I'm picturing you bopping around the house to Nine Inch Nails, Gwar, and some kind of growling/screamcore.  LOL!  Keeping the baby calm!  I love it.  I hope she's right.

halling, I'll warm up my slapping hand *cracks knuckles, *shakes out hand. lol.gif  I know exactly what you mean.  If I paid as close attention to my body as I do when TTC, I'd be pregnant all the time.  Or a raging hypochondriac.  Either way.  Is your traveling for business or will you have the chance to have a little fun?

mkg, good news on your body getting back in the rhythm...hopefully, a BFP will follow right behind.

CorgiMommy, oh no!  I hope that the doctor can get you sorted out.  Maybe your temp dip is the mother of all implantation dips and all the pain you are feeling is your bean burrowing to China in your lining.  That's my positive spin for today.  Let us know how you make out!

gozal, I don't have a chart because I don't temp because of a night-waking, nursing toddler.  It would be useless.  I track CM, CP, BD and now equally useless OPK's on my kitchen calendar.  So if anyone comes to my house and is fluent in TTC-ese, they can tell exactly where I am in my cycle.  I don't feel good about this cycle because

I never got a spike on OPK's,

DH couldn't close the deal on the day of O so I have 3 BD's leading up to O but not any on day of O or day after

I haven't been able to kick the coffee habit so I'm having a large decaf with a little regular mixed in everyday

I'm just not feeling it. 

I should list positives, however. 

I had really good EWCM thanks to carrots. 

I had a dentist appointment this morning which I had in the 2WW in the cycle I got pregnant with DS.  (That one's stupid but seems like

a good coincidence) 

If this is my cycle, the due date would be a few days before my deceased grandmother's birthday so it's possible that I could have a

baby on the same day. 

If I am pregnant, I could announce it to my MIL on her 60th birthday which would make her ridiculously happy. 

I would think that each pregnancy is completely different and an implantation dip on one chart wouldn't necessarily mean you would get it on another chart.  That said, if the only time you have ever seen a strong dip is pregnancy, then if you see a dip in the next couple of days, I would get excited.  So dip, baby, dip, come on now, dip, baby, dip...are you tootsie rolling with me? 

AFM, read above

RenoKirbyButtrs likes this.

#15 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 02:06 PM

Halling: I was just noticing all of my phantom pregnancy symptoms, too smile.gif Why do we do this to ourselves?!?! I thinks it's probably we want it so much we look for whatever we can find. My mom told me that feeling pregnant whether it's real or imagined is going to bring it faster than not feeling it. I hope she's right.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#16 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 03:16 PM

AndtheStars:

DSD's preferred war/death/murder band would be My Chemical Romance, who do have some very nice songs, but apparently, the ones about zombies and 9/11 have much easier guitar parts (so DSD learns them first) than the ones about love and standing up for yourself. lol.gif But yes, she read somewhere that it helps keep the baby calm! Fingers crossed, lol.

treehugger.gifgoorganic.jpg mother to micro-preemie DD1 and 2E PG DD2. Stepmother to trans DSD. Owned by acat.gif! Pregnant and due 6th June '12. cd.gifnocirc.gifbfinfant.gif

#17 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 03:54 PM

Stevi, I hope October gives you some answers! It's coming up fast!

Reno, Congratulations! Sending sticky vibes your way!

Traci, Hopefully that means you have a nice strong O on the way!

kylie, I hope your DSD is right! She sounds very sweet, even if her taste in soothing music is questionable. jammin.gif

halling, I've done that and it's amazing how many twinges and tweeks we don't usually notice, isn't it? Are you travelling for work? My DH is going to be away for at least 2 weeks next month, so I'm really hoping for this cycle, as next month is probably not going to happen.

mkg, glad things are getting back to normal!

CorgiMommy, Sorry you're having a crappy day. I hope you're feeling better soon, or that feeling crappy is a sign that you really are preggers and the tests are just being stubborn! 

Gozal, I think whether or not you have an inplantation dip depends on a lot of different factors, so even if you had one before you aren't guaranteed one next time.

Andthestars, sorry you aren't feeling hopeful this cycle. hug2.gifHopefully you'll be surprised!

AFM, I've had 2 days of high temps so FF should give me crosshairs tomorrow. I'm so, so hoping this cycle works as DH is out of town alot next  month so I doubt we'll have a chance. If we are successful, this baby's edd would be just 2 days before my daughter's, so fingers crossed that September is a lucky month for us!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#18 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 03:54 PM

Oh stevi I am so sorry to hear that.  I will continue wishing on your behalf until you get that BFP.

Corgi: sorry to hear you are unwell.  Hope the doctor figures out what is going on.  Do you guys have Ural sachets over there?  If you do have a UTI they are definately worth trying.  They change the alkalinity of your urine making it impossible for the bugs in a UTI to survive.  Definately better than going on abs, in my opinion!

Halling:  Oh that is hard when you have irregular cycles to plan.  We had a hard time this month because my dh has been working overtime pretty much every night as well as VERY long hours and I am a shift worker and often work night duty.  Hope it works out for you this cycle, dispite the time away!

Kylie: that is so gorgeous about your dsd.  Hope her senses are right!

Andthestars:  Thanks so much for the new thread!  I think we have the most organised thread keeper around!

Gozal:  Sorry I dont know the answer to your question as I am not a temperature taker, but hopefully someone around here will know.

#19 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 06:19 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Gozal- Dip or no Dip- you still have the same pregnancy chances! They say that 'implantation dip' is just a coincidence and are seen in as many not pregnant charts as they are in pregnant charts, so no worries, just hope for a sticky bean!  fingersx.gif

AndTheStars- I have a good feeling for you this month, I'll be your cheerleader twins.gif!!! THANK YOU for the new thread, lucky threadmistress.

Halling- I have tried to pay attention my whole cycle too, since in the 2ww I always think 'am I crazy or am I like this all the time and I just don't notice?!', turns out, like you, I twinge, tickle, and pinch all the time and typically just overlook it.

kylie- I hope your DSD is right, I'm glad she is so supportive!

wave.gifhi reno! hi finsmom! To answer, I did see Sourire is off Clomid and switched to Prometrium (I think), and is feeling very positive (last I heard) after her long - unspottful- LP last cycle. I hope she is still lurking for us like we stalk for her!

Corgi- Sorry for the crummy day, I hope it is implantation making you cranky and that little bugger is snuggling in tight, and it isn't AF making her crash entrance. hug.gif feel better!

AFM- I hope I didn't miss anyone. I finished the Clomid- I can't remember if I checked in yesterday... So far no crazy side effects. We are going to BD tonight, didn't work out last night, I am hoping for no burning like last week! I had a nice big twinge on the left today- I hope that is a good sign, grow my little follicles, grow!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#20 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 08:15 PM

Thanks for weighing in, guys! That is very helpful!

cbaa, I'm so glad to hear Clomid treated you well! I may end up trying a round depending and I am a little intimidated, so I'm always glad to hear good stories.

Carlin, fingers are crossed! And they are not budging.

AndtheStars, that's funny that you're concerned about not BDing on o day, whereas I'm all concerned because we missed the day before o. It was a super long day for DH that day and it just didn't happen. We did the two nights before that and day of o. But DS was conceived on day before so of course I believe that's the only way it will happen. But yeah. I hear you. I am having totally mixed feelings/intutions about this cycle. No idea what's happening. I love all the dentist/grandma/MIL bday stuff you have going on. I'm just going to decide to be super-positive on your behalf!

7dpo, here I come.

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#21 of 97 Old 09-19-2011, 11:46 PM

Carlin, faerieliss and cbaa2010:

Thanks for all the support and compliments to DSD orngbiggrin.gif I managed to BD on O day and the five days before that, so I have good feelings about this cycle. Of course, the translocation may have other ideas again, sigh. I really hope I've got it this time for similar reasons to AndtheStars-if this one's it, I can announce the pregnancy to my mother at her 60th, which would be amazing.

#22 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 01:00 AM

Carlin we must have been posting at the exact same time this morning!  Sounds like it is the month for quite a few of us to have a hard time getting our husbands in the same house at the right time, let alone bd'ing!  I hope its the month for you dispite the challenge!

cbaa so glad clomid is treating you well so far.  Not to be negative but I always like to be well warned about what might be ahead.  My moodiness and forgetfulness came waaay later in my cycle than when I actually took the tablets.  During the time of taking the tablets I actually feel great, like they are doing good things to my body and sorting it out, then i soon change my mind when it makes me into not such a nice person!  But this month has been ok.  I am not too forgetful and I've actually been happy the whole cycle (helps I am on holidays).  Hope you continue on your good run and you dont have to worry about turning into a monster! :)

#23 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 01:32 AM

Hi there everyone, POAS again this morning and got a way too faint 2nd line, so will have to see what tomorow brings.  My temp has gone all the way up again, so not sure what the massive dip was all about- lets hope it was all for a good reason!

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

#24 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 01:42 AM

I constantly have to resist the urge to test! The 2WW is always the longest two weeks. Ugh. I really don't want to get a BFN this cycle, because if I get one this cycle my next will be my twelfth month....I really don't want 12 months...of course I've been trying on and off since DD2 was 2 but this is my eleventh month of actually trying.

Fingers crossed for you CorgiMommy! Now I've got to get three starving girls and DH some dinner... orngbiggrin.gif

#25 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 04:43 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope that wherever you are in your cycle you're feeling goodvibes.gif today!

Fingers crossed for you Corgi!

Kylie I hope your wait is short!

Carlin did you get your cross hairs?

Cbaa I hope you had a burn free BD sesh!

I'm on CD10 - crossing my fingers that we get the BD timing right and that O happens Thurs/Fri.

Are you ladies in the BD every day or every other day camp?

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#26 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 05:53 AM

sarha - well what BDing is concerned, I always say it is better to BD every other day, but this cycle we got desperate and did it every night!  Id say, unless DH has some sort of fertility issues, is older than 35 or a smokeer - go for every night.

reelala likes this.

#27 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 06:28 AM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

CorgiMommy, I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Mother to an adorable girl born May 2012, miscarriages in July and November 2013, August 2014.
#28 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 06:59 AM

ooo CorgiMommy, crossing my fingers for you! 

AFM: Andthestars...I think I'm ready to be moved to the September Graduates!  My hcg levels came back good from Friday and yesterday.  My progesterone levels were normal on Friday, but a little low yesterday.  The nurse said it was nothing to panic about (levels will go up and down), but that they are putting me on a vaginal progesterone supplement.  I'm not panicking, but I am a little nervous.  If you could keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a while I would really appreciate it.  Off to the pharmacy I go.  Good luck to all of you ladies. I hope I see more BFPs soon!

Me (27) married to my DH (28) for 8 years.  Happy mama to babygirl.gif born May 2012!  Also,  parents to dog2.gif, chicken3.gif, and a rabbit. 

#29 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 07:10 AM

Congrads Cashmer, I am so glad for you.  Hopefully I will join you soon!!!!!

I am not convinced by this HPT, but we will see tomorow morning.  10DPO.

10DPO am.JPG

#30 of 97 Old 09-20-2011, 08:24 AM

Casmer, will say a prayer for you that the little bean sticks!

CorgiMommy, I see the line!!  And I say a line is a line, and it would be super faint at only 10 dpo.  It looks very promising!!!  Can't wait to see the pic with two dark lines!

Me (28), DH (31), DS1 (3), and brand new DS2 just born in Sept!

Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page