~*~The ON(E) THREAD~*~ September 25 - October 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 145 Old 09-25-2011, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for September 25 - October 2 !!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif 

doddledo BFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

GradStudent13 BFPChart2.gif

halling BFPChart2.gif

jsnmom BFPChart2.gif

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

marykgrove BFPChart2.gif

SilaMarila  BFPChart2.gif 

Sourire BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

AndtheStars

Attached2Elijah BFPChart2.gif

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

faerieliss

Gemmine BFPChart2.gif

sapientia

sarahfaith

traci447 BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

samy23 
sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant: 

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

heartbeat.gifSeptember BFP's heartbeat.gif

CorgiMommy BFPChart2.gif

casmer BFPChart2.gif

BellaWithBaby

BubbleMa

KM84 BFPChart2.gif

kylie 1

Janellody   BFPChart2.gif

pregnova

heartbeat.gifAugust BFPs heartbeat.gif

RenoKirbyButtrs

MeredithA   chartnew.gif

arbybee BFPChart2.gif

christy1980  BFPChart2.gif

vivica2  BFPChart2.gif

belacmsage BFPChart2.gif

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#2 of 145 Old 09-25-2011, 07:41 PM - Thread Starter

Attention ONE THREAD - All you ladies on the verge of O...please take advantage of the remaining days of September Sexapalooza, these opportunities only come once a month winky.gif

Here's to a reproductive week!

cbaa, yay! for 3 eggs.  I'm so, so  hoping that this is your month.  I'm going to have my fingersex so hard for the next 2 weeks orngbiggrin.gif Sheepish.gif

gemmine, yay! for sore nips!  I don't often say that but for your nips, I make an exception.

Stevi, I hope you have an easier time lining up BD's this month.  Last months soldier extravanganza was pretty impressive, though. 

gozal, faerie, kylie, what's the story, ladies?  I'll admit that I did POAS on Saturday morning (10 DPO) that was negative so I'm really just waiting for AF.  I've given up all but the smallest bit of hope.  I hope that you guys are fairing better than I. 

A2E, chart-stalking and wondering how you're feeling this cycle.  You can't just pop back in here and not give us updates.  In case you missed the memo, it's September Sexapalooza around here.  How's that going for you?

Carlin, your temps are insane.  If you aren't pregnant this cycle, well, I don't know, because I think that you are definately pregnant.  Unless you're sick, but I really hope not. 

This place is going to blow up with BFP's in two weeks.  I can feel it.

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#3 of 145 Old 09-25-2011, 08:13 PM

Aw, AndtheStars, I'm so sorry. Same thing here. Just POAS (late on 12dpo and stark negative) - I'm out. Waiting for AF Tues or Wed. BLAH. I am so glad you're here to keep me laughing - your commentary always does! I'll be back to chart stalk after I get some sleep (weekend roadtrip, a good way to keep one's mind off how nonpregnant one is).

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#4 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 12:08 AM

AndtheStars, I've got to admit I don't feel good about this cycle either. greensad.gif I have some hope, mostly because I haven't tested yet, but the feeling...You know that feeling? Even before you know you're pregnant, you can kind of feel a change in your body. It happened with my last 2 pregnancies, and hasn't happened this cycle.

Tomorrow I'll test, though!

treehugger.gifgoorganic.jpg mother to micro-preemie DD1 and 2E PG DD2. Stepmother to trans DSD. Owned by acat.gif! Pregnant and due 6th June '12. cd.gifnocirc.gifbfinfant.gif

#5 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 03:11 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the new thread Andthestars!  I liked seeing october 2nd in the title as hopefully by that date I will know if my last month trying was the month for me or not.  So sorry about your BFN  when it looked so hopeful for you (to me anyways).  Wonder if your regular cycles will keep mine on time now that we have syncronised and have o'd very close two times in a row!  Sorry about your BFN too Gozal :(

Well my good news for the day is my dd finally stopped vomiting after 7 days!!  She even ate a couple of bites of food today for the first time in the whole 7 days.  That was THE worst!  My poor little one.  She is still very weak but is up and playing and laughing again, thank goodness.  Being a nurse is positive as i know how to help her but negative in that I was having a freak out and imagining all the things that could be wrong with her.  I ended up calling a doctor to the house on the weekend as I thought we were going to have to go into work to get her some IV fluids, but thankfully we avoided that and he gave me some reassurance that she was doing better than he would have imagined after being so sick for so many days.  So glad that is over with!  The other good news is my house is finally ready to go on the market!  The yard is all done and the inside is all "house on the market" like, with all my beautiful things packed away in boxes.  So fingers crossed it sells quickly and we get the house of my husbands dreams!  (I like it too).

AFM:  Nothing really to report.  I dont really have any symptoms that are worth mentioning cept i have a HUGE pimple on my face which is really annoying me.  I always get one on day of ovulation and another on day of AF pretty much every cycle but this one is very early as I am now nearly 12 DPO and my last two LPs have been 16 and 17 days long.  

#6 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 05:43 AM

Thanks for the welcome back smile.gif I actually feel a bit tense about it all now my name is in the list again. In some ways im all excited and ready for baby number 2, but on the other im so completely Not ready and have so much to do before TTC begins confused.gif I just want to feel 100% ready...is that possible? I felt ready enough at least to try last time...eek. There is no perfect time anyway.

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

#7 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 05:45 AM

ALLTHESTARS!! -Hallo all, thanks for new tread - I can now savely be moved to graduates.  Thanks for ALL the support, hope I dont see you to soon - but will be lurking!

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

0***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-boy.gif40

#8 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 05:52 AM

Andthestars, thanks for the new thread!

Kylie, Gozal, Andthestars, I'm still a wee bit hopeful at least  one of you will be surprised with a BFP in the next couple days, but hug2.gif anyways. Sorry for a disappointing cycle!

Fairie, you are amazing! You must be a total super mama to get your DD through a week of being that sick and get your house ready to show at the same time. I know what my house looks like after any of us have been sick for even a couple days!

Samy, I don't think there's any such thing as the perfect time. You'll be ready when you have to be!

AFM, temps are down after a terrible night sleep, and I'm up at 6:30 in the morning waiting for a friend to drop off her kid for the day. I don't know if the drop means anything, but it's definitely put a dint in how positive I feel about this cycle. Oh well, we'll see what tomorrow brings I guess.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#9 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 07:36 AM

Just waiting to O over here. . . . 2whistle.gif  Any time now, body, any time.

I Oed (I think) around this time last cycle, but it doesn't look like it is happening any time soon (no rise in temps, no change in CM and my OPKs are still negative. . .).

Quaker graduate student caffix.gif married to Quaker statistician DH geek.gif.  I am  belly.gifwith our first child!  Planning a natural birth with a  midwife & doula! 

2**4**6**8**10*12**14**16**18**20**22**24****28**30**32**34**36**baby.gif**40

#10 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 10:04 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just wanted to say hi & thanks for the new thread... I'm in boring land over here at 1dpo... My positive things are, my boobs dont ache tremendously as they usually do after o, and i have some sticky cm with (so far) NO spotting! So far I think Clomid agrees with me. My nips are also sore, prob from the hcg shot... I hope it does away & comes back about a week from now! Starting Endometrin tomorrow!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#11 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 10:20 AM

AndtheStars, thanks for the new thread. And I still have my fingers crossed for you this cycle.

cbaa, big time hopes for you this cycle! Glad the clomid is agreeing with you! 

Kylie and gozal, I hope the next few days bring surprises instead of AF to you both!

Faerie, wow what a bug your daughter had. :( So glad he weathered it well and is getting back to normal! Here's hoping the early pimple means good things...

Carlin, I've been stalking your chart big time and noticed the drop. here's hoping it's back up tomorrow!

AFM, I'm CD 11 today and DH and I started Sexapalooza September yesterday even though there's no sign of O for me yet. What can I say - he's leaving town on Saturday. Which reminds me: ARGH! He's leaving town on Sat and there's no sign of impending O here at all. Here's hoping things ramp up quickly. 

#12 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

GradStudent, here's hoping for a sneak-attack O that, BAM!, just all of a sudden hits.  You're covered on BD's so I think it would work out. 

CorgiMommy, I cannot tell you how happy I am to be moving you to graduates.  Tons of sticky, healthy, take-home baby vibes coming your way, mama!

Carlin, your 'low' temp today is still about as high as your highest temp from last cycle.  I still think that this is going to turn out well.

faerie, thank goodness your DD is feeling better.  yeahthat.gif to you being the toughest, most awesome mama ever to get your house ready for sale in the midst of that bow2.gif  I hope that our O's do line up next cycle too (if you don't get your BFP).  I'll send out all my strong O vibes to your ovaries next month. 

gozal, yeah, bummer for us.  I'm actually having pre-AFish cramps as we speak which would give me an 11 day LP.  For someone whose LP's have been consistently 13-14 days forever, this is great news! (where's the sarcasm font?)  I'm glad that we'll be synched up for next cycle though.  Weekend road trips are good ways to 'celebrate' non-pregnancy. 

cbaa, how are your 3 eggs doing today?  Your September Sextapalooza is over!  Now rest up and start thinking strong implantation thoughts. 

samy, I second Carlin, you'll be ready when you have to be.   

kylie, I really hope that you get a surprise tomorrow.  I'll be anxiously stalking.

halling, I hope you get the same BAM! O that I am wishing for GradStudent.  Don't worry, it's only Monday.  You have five days of BD and maaaybe Saturday morning depending on when your DH leaves.  That should be plenty of sperm.   

AFM, see above about pre-AF cramps.   

#13 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 04:21 PM

Congrats CorgiMom! Lots of sticky vibes comin' your way!!!

LOL AndTheStars, you're too funny! I'm here... Oing as we speak! I was not aware it was September sexapolooza! I will definitely participate tonight. I'm a little afraid we missed our window. I'm Oing SUPER early this month... like as we speak on CD 14!!! ACK!!! I wasn't prepared for that so we hadn't started our BDing fest yet. I usually O closer to CD 16-19. I'm hoping that eggie lasts another couple hours in order to get ahold of it tonight! :P

I'm sorry I'm not more active during the first 2 weeks of my cycle... I just kind of go into hiding because a.) the AF blues and b.) I don't have much to say because it's a boring part of my cycle... And this week is SUPER busy. My son is turning 8 on Thursday and my daughter is turning 5 on Sunday! EEK! In November, it will be 5 years we have been at this baby makin' thing. I'm trying to have positive thoughts about that and hope the end is in sight. smile.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#14 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 04:42 PM

Andthestars thank you for the new thread!  Maybe the AF cramps are implantation.  You're not out until 'she' shows up!  Still holding out hope and baby dust for you.

Gozal so sorry about the BFN - dumb stick.

Kylie can't wait to see your test tomorrow! Must show pictures.

Faerie YAY for your baby feeling better! and YAY for your house being on the market!  So many things to be happy about!

Sami this is our first time ttc so we just went through the whole are we ready thing and finally just bit the bullet.  now we're over the moon. it all seems to work itself out.

GradStudent O baby o!  Keep up with the sexapalooza and you'll be looking good!

Cbaa so great that your body likes the Clomid you must be relieved!  What will the endometrin do?  Sorry for asking but the trigger, hgc and endometrin all are new to me.  Keep up the resting and thinking babies!

Halling when will DH be back?  Hopefully andthestars is right and BAM O!

AFM 3 DPO and absolutely no symptoms whatsoever.  The girls aren't sore like they were last month, I had some twinges over the weekend but really nothing to speak of.  3DPO is so boring except that DH is a sweetie and keeps talking to 'the nug' - maybe that will coach the babe into implantation? 

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#15 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 05:27 PM

AndtheStars: Thanks for the new thread! Can you send some of that BAM ovulate energy my way?

I've been having watery cm the last couple of days and thought for sure I would get a positive opk today but I got a negative and since I haven't taken any others I don't know if I missed o. I don't think I did but there is still that neurotic part of me that has to have a little freak out. I'm sure no one else can identity with that ;-)

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#16 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 06:10 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Sarahfaith- I just saw you and I are from the same place & we are almost cycle buddies... We could have due dates together & have baby play dates someday! Ohhh the dreams!  The endometrin is a progesterone suppository as there is a question as to why I get so much spotting in my LP, the trigger was to force ovulation when my egg was ready- the clomid made them get big, but then the trigger makes you O as many eggs are mature (3 for me, maybe 2, but likely 3)- it gives you 36 hours more of maturation, then you ovulate- its like a faux LH surge. I hope you never ever need to know any of this stuff!

A2E- Welcome to the 2ww... I hope this is the lucky cycle with your early O- get on it and catch that egg! loveeyes.gif Time to seduce DH!

Corgi- Hope to see you on the other side soon!!! goodvibes.gifSticky Stick STICK!!!

Kylie- test it up chica- I hope to see double lines in the morning!

GradStudent & Halling - makebabe.gifSending O vibes your way- the body is a frustrating organism!

Faerie- What a relief that your DD is feeling better, how stressful! I am glad that you didn't get sick! I second and third what PPs said about getting your house ready to show on top of that, Supermom! Also... uh 12 DPO... why isn't anyone else begging you to POAS? It would be the best pimple ever if it is because of a sticky little bean.

Carlin - I'll be watching your temp tomorrow, how are you feeling?

Samy- I have to agree that you will have plenty of time to get read when the time comes.

AndTheStars- I hope that those cramps are not early AF and they are your little nugget snuggling in tight for the next 9 months.

AFM- I already updated today but I wanted to do some personals. Still 1dpo... Still nothing exciting, hopefully my 3 little eggs have hooked up with 3 little sperm and are making their way down my fallopian tubes and will be all ready to dig in tight over the weekend, one or 2 of them. The days go by so slowlllly.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#17 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Someone please stop me from:

a) checking my cervix

b) googling "soft cervix before period?"

c) having any hope

d) all of the above

thank you!

ETA:  PS, I am taking suggestions for a change to my avatar.  My pregnant belly with beautiful henna was supposed to be inspiring but now it's just depressing me.

#18 of 145 Old 09-26-2011, 08:05 PM

Hi ladies!

Samy- I never said hi to you, so... hi!  wave.gif There's definitely no perfect time, and if/when pregnancy happens and you are blessed with another baby, it will all work out (and then you could never imagine life without that baby!).

cbaa and sarahfaith-  I'm sending sticky baby vibes both of your ways!  I would definitely join that playdate if I didn't live across the country (if I was invited anyway) winky.gif    cbaa, I know we have to be hearing about a BFP from you with 3 fertilized eggs traveling down right now!  Woohoo for 3 eggs!

AndtheStars-  Ugh sorry about the BFNs.  I'm still hoping you get that BFP in a couple days since 10 dpo is really early still!  What's this about a soft cervix?  Does it feel different than usual at this time of your cycle?  Hmmm that might be a good sign!

gozal-  I'm really sorry that this cycle wasn't the one.  We better hear some good news from you in October!

kylie and faerieliss- please test!  We are all anxious to hear the results.

halling-  Hope you O before your DH leaves!  That would be frustrating.  But I agree with the others to make it a busy baby-making week!

gradstudent-  I agree with AndtheStars that the BDing is quite impressive. thumbsup.gif  Not having any sperm around for the eggie definitely won't be a problem!  Come on O!

marykgrove-  Let's hope that O is still to come for you and that you didn't miss it!

Carlin-  hmmmm well I say that dip wasn't much of a dip to be concerned about, but maaaaybe it's an implantation dip. smile.gif Can't wait to find out!

Attached2Elijah-  Happy September Sexapalooza for you!  Thinking positive thoughts for you for a successful cycle.  Have fun celebrating birthdays with your kiddos!

CorgiMommy-  Yay, so happy for you!  Come on, little bean, be sticky and grow grow grow!

AFM, only at 4 dpo.  Still thinking it's not going to be successful this cycle, but I still have that little glimmer of hope that it's possible.

Me (28), DH (31), DS1 (3), and brand new DS2 just born in Sept!

Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011

#19 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 01:15 AM

I got my BFP! joy.gif

I forgot to take a picture, but it was definitely two thick lines. I'm so excited! This baby had better stick!

Next week when we go to Melbourne for my mother's 60th, I'll get to tell her I'm pregnant again... love.gif

treehugger.gifgoorganic.jpg mother to micro-preemie DD1 and 2E PG DD2. Stepmother to trans DSD. Owned by acat.gif! Pregnant and due 6th June '12. cd.gifnocirc.gifbfinfant.gif

#20 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 04:05 AM

Congratulations
#21 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 04:34 AM

Kylie1, Congrats!!! Hooray!!! joy.gifI hope you have an amazing 9 months!

Halling, I am in kind of the same boat, my DH leaves this coming up Monday and will be out of town for the week. I *should* O before that, but I am pretty paranoid that it won't happen and then it will happen while he is across the country!

AFM, I do have wet (not eggwhite) CM but no other signs of Oing. . . shrug.gif

Quaker graduate student caffix.gif married to Quaker statistician DH geek.gif.  I am  belly.gifwith our first child!  Planning a natural birth with a  midwife & doula! 

2**4**6**8**10*12**14**16**18**20**22**24****28**30**32**34**36**baby.gif**40

#22 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 05:04 AM

Congratulations kylie!

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#23 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 05:12 AM

Congratulations kylie!!! joy.gif Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! smile.gif

I ovulated last night... no doubt in my mind. And and and.... I'm pretty sure it was right while DH and I were DTD!!! *Squee!!!!* I really thought we would be too late but just before we started, I had some serious O pains and tons of EWCM. I have only O'd once on CD 14 since TTCing this time around... and with DD, we were trying for 2 years and only once did I O on CD 14 and I got a BFP so I have high hopes for this cycle now! smile.gif

ETA: Please move me to the 2ww! Thanks! smile.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#24 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 05:40 AM

Congrats Kylie stick baby stick! A glorious nine months to you!joy.gif

Cbaa ummmm how amazing would that be to have close due dates and baby get togethers?!  Might I add that you are one brave lady.  Praying and praying that you get your BFP this month hug.gif

Andthestars how are you hanging in there.  Isn't checking your cervix and obsessing part of the 2WW? You get a pass from me because I'd be doing the same thing.

Traci we'll skype a playdate if we all get our BFPs!  When are you testing??

GradStudent Yippee for signs of O!  Finish out Sexapalooza September superhero.gifstrong! 

A2E joy.giffor EWCM and Oing and BDing!  Sounds like you've got yourself a pretty promising cycle.

Anyone want to hear about my 4DPO symptoms?  There aren't any ha! So boring. 9 days until I get to POAS!

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#25 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 06:59 AM

Kylie1...   CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AAM...   Looks like I get to enjoy another wacked out cycle.

Temp drop yesterday am

Negative OPK yesterday am

Positive OPK yesterday pm

Temp rise this morning

Frothy, abundant EWCM this morning

And the best part? I have not BD'd yet, not even once in the last 3 weeks!

Sigh. I usually Ovulate on cd13 or14, today is cd11.

I will try to BD today; I had already planned to start today. I may BD for a few days, just in case this is some odd double ovulation or something. That EWCM this morning is a bit suspicious.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#26 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 07:18 AM

Kylie!!!! Yeah, that's how we do it! So, so happy for you.

AndtheStars, oh man, I can't even tell you how many times I googled that. I think I'm just gonna lay off checking CP except around O. Having said that...still hoping for a total shocker of two lines for you!

Sorry I've been quiet lately, I'm slightly devastated about this month. Thanks everyone for all the kind thoughts! Oh, and I can be moved to Waiting to O.

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#27 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 11:08 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to here

kylie!  BFP!  That's so awesome!  I really hope that this baby sticks and that the transmutation is a non-issue.  Soooo...can your DSD come play death metal for my embryo next cycle?  Maybe we can Skype it.  Tell me when you are comfortable moving to graduates. 

gozal, I'm also slightly devasted so we can go from being cycle buddies to slightly devasted buddies. hug2.gif  And my CP is so varied that I'm like you, I don't know why I bother to check except around O.  But is was so soft yesterday and the day before, I had that little bit of hope...firm again today so AF is definately on her way.

A2E, DTD while O'ing sounds like the makings of a magic BFP cycle. 

GradStudent, wet CM is fertile CM too.  Do you always get EWCM?  Are you eating alot of carrots? winky.gif

sarahfaith and traci, if I had a bazillion dollars, I would take an awesome vacation every cycle from 4 DPO to 12 DPO to avoid the boring, nerve-wracking, awful part of the 2WW.

Stevi,  frothy EWCM!  I've never seen such a thing!  Let's refer to it as meringue!  I'm sorry that your cycle is wacky this month.  Maybe with a BD tonight and tomorrow you'll hit day of and day after.  That should give you at least a good shot.  The last time you did dong quai, did it mess with your cycle like this?  Maybe if you O earlier, you'll have a longer LP?  Maybe a double O will give you 2 chances.  The OPK/EWCM combo seems like a good indicator that something is happening.  Finish up September strong!

rachelea, I've seen you post a couple times before.  Come officially join us!  Even if you're not TTC, we like company!

mkg, did you get a + on the OPK today?  Any EWCM?

Carlin, still a good looking chart...

Gemmine, and speaking of good looking charts...did you pee on an OPK yet? winky.gif

AFM, on an unrealted but positive note, DS, at 26 months, has STTN for the past two nights.  I swear I never thought that this day would come.  I still woke up at 4:45 but that's to be expected.  Until this happens for 30 nights in a row, I'm not going to get too excited but it's really nice to know that he can do it. 

#28 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 01:33 PM

Kylie: Yaaaaaaayyyy! Sticky, sticky, sticky! Have an amazing and happy 9 months!

So... last night before BDing I checked my cm and had lots of eggwhite and more today; I'm pretty sure I haven't o'd yet. As far as an opk I almost got another one today but decided I was going to pretend I'm being laid back and not get one. The dollar store is only a mile away from my house so if I change my mind I can go and get one.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#29 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 02:23 PM

Add me to the 2 week wait!  I won't be testing till 10 dpo and that will be saturday...It's so hard not to test right now! Anyway, glad to be here!

Wife, mom to 6 great kids!...avid crafter, music lover,  reader, gardener!

homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif novaxnocirc.gif homebirth.jpg

#30 of 145 Old 09-27-2011, 02:46 PM

Yay! Congrats Kylie! Sending sticky, snuggly bean vibes your way!

Gozal & Andthestars, Just hug2.gif. It sucks when things just aren't panning out. Take a few days to drink alcoholic bevies, eat chocolate and you'll be good to go again next cycle.

Stevi, Marykgrove, A2E, Gradstudent, Sounds like it's prime O time! I expect to see lots of BFP in the next 2 weeks, give or take a few days!

Fellow 2wwers, what are you doing to keep yourselves sane? I'm spending way to much time on Mothering and obsessively analysing my chart, as well as reorganizing DD's clothes and trying to figure out how I'd fit 2 kids worth of stuff into one room without a closet. (Yeah, maybe jumping the gun a little on that one.) lol.gif

So far, my only symptom worth mentioning is that my cervix is way firmer than usual. It's pretty much rock hard and sort of stings when I check it (so I'm taking that as a hint and trying to limit the cervix checks. I figure if I'm preggers it has a job to do and I shouldn't be messing with it!) I've had some minor cramping, sore breasts, etc, but really nothing definitive. I'm still planning to test only if AF doesn't show up this weekend, but man it's going to be a long wait!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page