Falling into Bajingo Juice: TTC #1 in our 30s - October 2011 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 427 Old 11-14-2011, 02:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey everyone! My computer went on the fritz last week and I haven't been able to get on here. I'm sorry I don't have time for individual responses right now. I wish everyone around o time much happy bd and ewcm smile.gif
I'm CD 28 today and 14 DPO. My boobs have been sore for a week, which has never happened except for the first time I was pregnant. And I had what could have been an implantation dip in temp on 10 DPO. I'm keeping my fingers crossed here. If AF hasn't shown up by 16 DPO I'll test. It's so hard to not read into any little thing I feel going on in my body. This wait is soooooooooo hard!

Me (34) massage therapist/small business owner and DH (34) TTC #1 after early loss in 2002.

#302 of 427 Old 11-14-2011, 07:49 PM

danadavis - best of luck to you!  keeping my fingers tightly crossed.

Running-lovingjog.gif, cycling, yoga-savoring, foodie, wife to an amazing DH partners.gif, adoptive mama to four fuzzy friends dog2.gifcat.gifcat.gifcat.gif, pregnant  belly.gifwith our precious "honeybee" daughter Mae baby.gif to bless our lives EDD 9/8/2012.

#303 of 427 Old 11-15-2011, 02:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Dana, I hope some great news happens in the next few days.

TeamViddy, I am totally with you on the planning bit.  I would have preferred, as a teacher, to have gotten pregnant already so the baby would have been born in late May, early June so I could enjoy maternity leave without fear of losing pay (6 weeks are paid, 6 weeks unpaid for a total of 12 weeks of maternity leave).  Well those months of having a baby are gone.  If I get pregnant this month, my due date would be the first day of school, Aug, 16, 2012.  If I got pregnant at Christmas time, my due date would be Sept. 21, 2012.  Ugh, big sigh, why isn't my body cooperating?

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#304 of 427 Old 11-15-2011, 06:10 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Lilac, that's a big deal- could make a huge impact in your financial situation :(.  I work for myself so I just have to earn enough to compensate for the time off. Easier said than done. At this point I really just want to be able to use our family's beach house next summer (it's a 22 hour drive) and it looks like it won't be a biiig problem next year... Even if I am closer to 2nd trimester it will still be uncomfortable but the beach makes it worthwhile.

Foster mom, married to DH (foster dad!)

#305 of 427 Old 11-15-2011, 11:57 AM

dana-- that's great!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, I'm kind of bummed out today because AF came at 10 DPO.  Looks like my luteal phase is still pretty short...

Married to my sweetie and enjoying life with our fabulous dog.  Expecting #1 in August 2012!!!!

#306 of 427 Old 11-15-2011, 02:32 PM

Dana - I'm sending you some positive energy and hope that you'll be announcing a BFP to us soon.

Lilac - If only our bodies could/would conform to our schedules. Last year, I remember almost hoping that I wouldn't get pregnant at any time that my due date fell at the beginning of the school year because I couldn't imagine someone else setting the tone for my class and then stepping in after that. Now, I'll take what I can get and figure that it will all somehow work out, even if the timing is less than ideal.

Ruby - So sorry about AF... sending a hug.

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#307 of 427 Old 11-15-2011, 08:10 PM

It's not looking good here. Temp dropped this morning and boobs stopped hurting. AF probably coming tomorrow. *sigh*

Sorry about the short LP Lake.

Welcome Team! I hope your stay here is short.

Here's hoping we all get happy holiday bpfs!

Me (34) massage therapist/small business owner and DH (34) TTC #1 after early loss in 2002.

#308 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 04:03 AM - Thread Starter

Well, I know I want to stay home and not work.  Too much expected of me at work to keep up with an infant, too.  But like tickletoes, I will take what I can get now.

On a positive front, I have been focusing on losing weight for the last 16 days and I am down 7 pounds.  I know it will slow down now but I will lose weight to make my body kick in and conceive (hopefully).

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#309 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 09:56 AM

lilac - congrats on the weight loss!  That's huge to lose that much weight in such a short amount of time.

AFM - I am having cramps today!  Can't figure out if abs are sore from spin (very likely), O (somewhat likely as OPK was not a solid positive but darker than yesterday), or indigestion (brussels sprouts for dinner last night).  I'm afraid that I might not O at all this month - I got a really bad cough and had to take Mucinex DM Sunday and Monday nights.  Not a great option at all, but in the battle of horrid cough and no sleep vs. nasty meds, I took the nasty meds.  CM has been disappointing since the little bit of EWCM Saturday morning, so not sure what the deal is.

Running-lovingjog.gif, cycling, yoga-savoring, foodie, wife to an amazing DH partners.gif, adoptive mama to four fuzzy friends dog2.gifcat.gifcat.gifcat.gif, pregnant  belly.gifwith our precious "honeybee" daughter Mae baby.gif to bless our lives EDD 9/8/2012.

#310 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 10:24 AM

lilac: congrats on the 7lbs! i recently lost about 14 lbs and i'm finally starting to feel like "me" again! now to not gain it all back over the holidays... oy.

dana: wishing you (and all of us) a holiday bfp as well!

AFM: by my best guess i'm 3 or 4dpo and kinda expected to be feeling some post-o sore breasts or something being that i'm on clomid... but so far, nada. i'm definitely starting to move into crazy, obsessed territory now... thank goodness i have a trip to nyc coming up on friday. it will buy me a few days of distraction.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#311 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 12:01 PM

indie1976: Don't worry... I think we're all in that territory. Hehehee. ROTFLMAO.gif

lilac: Very awesome on the weight loss!! I wish I would do that dang same. Since my mastectomy last December, I gained 15 lbssss. I do zumba 2x a week and walk, but I'm a food whore... so I need to be on an actual diet to lose it. I just don't wannaaaa. This I say after I scarfed down an enormous turkey shammy for lunch. Heh.

Ruby: Sorry about AF, butttt... just fyi... if I ever have a girl, Ruby is gonna be her name! It's my faveeee. joy.gif

I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyy hoping for a Turkey baby!! I should be able to test about them. I'm 5DPO right now. When do you guys allow yourselves to test around? Just wondering.

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35***40

Breast cancer survivor!
#312 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 12:12 PM

ericaf: i'm totally going to test on turkey day! i will be 11 or 12 dpo so it will still be a tad early but i know i won't be able to resist with it being a holiday and all :)

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#313 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indie1976 View Post

ericaf: i'm totally going to test on turkey day! i will be 11 or 12 dpo so it will still be a tad early but i know i won't be able to resist with it being a holiday and all :)

Love it!  What a wonderful thing to be thankful for!

#314 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 12:20 PM

indie: Okay, awesome!! I'll be 12 DPO then. I feel like I've seen sooooooo many womens charts on FF friend show positive between 10-11 DPO. Need. To. Test. Now.

Haha. No no. I'll be good! whistling.gif

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#315 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 02:42 PM

Ladies, I'm joining you! I will be 13 DPO and am totally testing on Thanksgiving.  

Lilacvioletiris - Congrats on the weight loss! What an accomplishment.  

TT –I’m glad you are taking steps to decompress and simplify life.  This process is so emotionally draining.  I’m in a bit of a forced state of relaxation these days.  New research says that relaxed women have a better chance of conceiving boys, whereas women with greater levels of stress have a greater chance to conceive girls.  Interesting…

Wouldn’t it be fabulous if we could pick the perfect time to have a baby? I just finished my PhD in September. I really wanted to be 20-30 weeks pregnant at the time of the defense.  That would have allowed me time to relax, decompress, and ease into motherhood.  Instead, I’m 8 weeks past the defense and am unemployed. I’ve started applying for jobs in the worst economy of our generation, and it isn’t going well.  I really wanted to avoid a career/baby conundrum by simply having a baby, but I also don’t want to hang out for two years until I conceive.  The timing thing does happen for some.  A peer in my program decided to do the same thing.  She got pregnant on the first try, defended around the first of October, and gave birth to a healthy baby girl last week.  Her academic appointment starts in January. A blessed life, for sure. 

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

#316 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 03:03 PM

yay kk! who else is going to join us??

i've been reading through the 'banjingo juice turned into a bun in the oven" thread for inspiration. after my m/c last year i have found it harder and harder to imagine myself getting pregnant again... so many negative thoughts, constantly. but it helps to read through other people's journies. i'm doing my best to stay hopeful and appreciative of all that i have now. so in the spirit of thanksgiving... i am thankful that as broken as i feel sometimes, i still have all the right "ingredients" to make babies :) also, i'm thankful for my dh - for so many reasons. life is good. now to welcome a little one to share it with!

#317 of 427 Old 11-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Hi I am New on here ... I am 39 and TTC for the last 3 months ... I had a mirena iud (horrible) and after I had that removed I have been ttc... I am not real familiar with all the web lingo either.. so any help would be appreciated.

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#318 of 427 Old 11-17-2011, 06:43 AM

Welcome Shell!  I am not so good at the web lingo either!  A friend just had mirena removed after an awful experience.  Are your cycles back to normal?   Are you taking your BBT (Basal Body Temp)?

Lilac - when I originally started TTC, I believed that I could pick the due date.  In fact several other teachers at my school told me that is what they did.   Get pregnant in May, end up with the longest possible maternity leave. (we get 12 weeks SDI leave plus a few of unpaid leave).   I gave myself a three month window one month too early, one month too late and one month right in the middle.  Well obviously that didn't happen.  It didn't happen the second year either.  Now I'll take any baby at any time!

Dana- I don't know how you resist POAS.  I buy the cheapies in bulk and start at 10 or 11 DPO.    I can't wait. I am hoping for some good news for you soon!

AFM - I need this Thanksgiving break to catch up!  The first long run of school without a break always seems the longest to me.  We didn't even have Veterans Day off.  I have parent conferences on Monday and Tuesday then get W  -F off!  Yay!   I am also on CD 4 so no turkey baby for me.  Well maybe post turkey BD.  lol.   We have also begun the process to adopt from foster care.   Apparently the waiting list is long for infants so I am going to be simultaneously working on both.  

Trying to adopt from foster care in Los Angeles.buddamomimg1.png

#319 of 427 Old 11-17-2011, 07:29 AM

It has been 3 month since I had the mirena removed and it seemed I went back to a normal cycle, I started using the clear blue easy ovulaton 2 months ago and this past cycle i started using pre-seed, because I do not have cm (?) ... well I had a happ face on my ovulation test on the 7th (that means my LH surge has started) ... So I am not sure if that means that I ovulated or just had a LH surge... its all so confusing... I am cramping today and so frusterated that I am about to start AF.

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#320 of 427 Old 11-17-2011, 02:43 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah, PUH, I am ready for a baby whenever.  I also saw a sign about being a foster parent.  Every child needs someone to love them!

Have you guys voted in the Best of Mothering polls.  Check them out.  http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1336048/best-of-mothering-personal-care-mom-run-off-poll

#321 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 06:36 AM

Hi ladies, Happy Friday!

Dana, sorry about your temp drop, I hope it was just a brief thing.

Sorry about the luteal phase, lakeruby. I think that's still considered sufficient time, but are you trying anything to extend it?

That's great about your continued success with weight loss, lilac! Are you considering fostering, then? Like you, krunchyk, and pooruglyhappy I am getting depressed about the timing issue for us, since it's pretty complicated for work and personal issues. I am trying not to let it get me down, but it stresses me out since for us so much depends on the timing.

Sorry about not feeling well calpurnia7. Mucinex is supposed to help with cm, but I don't know about the dm part. Did you ovulate?

How are you feeling now, indie1976? I have also read a bit on the bajingo juice graduates thread and I agree that it does give one hope!

Ericaf, I hope you and everyone else testing then have great news on turkey day!  

Krunchyk, congratulations on your PhD! I hope you find a great job soon! 

Welcome Shell77, I hope that your stay here is short! There is a thread about the acronyms: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/522590/abbreviations-acronyms-emoticons

Pooruglyhappy, are you already fostering? Best wishes with the process. That is what we always said we would do, but I feel as though I've used up so much energy and resources for ttc, I would like my husband to take charge with it. 

AFM, I am not sure what is happening. This weekend, at about 6dpo, I had a darker opk than I've had since then (not positive, but quite pink; since then, barely visible test line). I can't figure it out. And today I took my temp a bit later than usual and it was pretty high, not in the 98s like it is after o, so I really hope o is on the way, since dh has the week off. I just hope my body can o on its own and does so soon.

hola.gifAndaluza (36) & dh (39), married 11 years! babyboy.gif M 8/23/12.  One cat.gif

#322 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 09:32 AM

indie: What a great idea to read that thread... thanks!! I had a m/c in August, and sometimes those bad thoughts will float in my brain but I just push them rightttt out. I read somewhere of the FF forum this from a woman, and I loveddd it:

"The point is... I want to encourage all of you ladies out that that you are not defective. You are whole. You are beautiful. Remember the power of our own minds, and that we have everything we need to conceive."

A-freakin-men!

Shell77: Pretty sure that means that you had your LH surge and you should ovulate about 12-24 hours after that! Are you charting? That is very helpful to do cause they you know you definitely ovulated and when!

So, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. I broke down and tested today after seeing a lot of positives on Fertility Friend at 7-10 DPO. I'm only 7 DPO, but I have a tonnnn of prego tests I bought online and they were cheap enough so I figured what the heck. I got the faintest faint pink line there ever was on my way too early, don't even get my period for 7 days, looked at it an hour after test! It could be total crap, it could be chemical, but I'm just going to hold onto that it may really be positive!!! Praying and hoping!! I may throw up and die of a heart attack before I can retest. Hahaha.

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#323 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andaluza View Post

Sorry about not feeling well calpurnia7. Mucinex is supposed to help with cm, but I don't know about the dm part. Did you ovulate?

I'm not sure if I did or not - FF estimated that I would O on Wednesday, but I have yet to see a shift in my temps.  I also discovered that I was taking the OPK tests at the wrong time of day, so I'm not going to rely on those results.  Ugg!  banghead.gif

#324 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 09:50 AM

Thank you everybody for all your help winky.gif  ... I have not started charting.. or bbt .. I hate to admit it but I was hoping I would not have to learn how to do those things .. UGH ... But I guess I need to learn. is there a website to go to to learn how to chart? and how do you know what your normal body temp is? .... I tested today and a BFN ... but I think it was too soon! I am still cramping .. I dont understand I feel like I cramp all the time on my right side... If I am not PG this time I think I should go back to the doctor again....THANKS AGAIN Huge baby dust wishes to everyone!!!dust.gif

#325 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 12:05 PM

Welcome Shell77!  I bought Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler for less than $10 on Amazon.  It definitely is The Source for charting and a useful reference tool.  It will give you all the information you need to know in order to monitor your fertility.  Once I got used to it I really grew to love charting.  I find it to be empowering and an incredibly useful tool.  I hope you enjoy it, too!

Thebyr – Safe travels on your way back to the US.  AND fingers crossed on a successful conception and an amazing story to tell your babe.

Andaluza – I hope you do O on your own! I can relate.  Before I started Metformin ovulation was a crap shoot.  It really was an incredible feeling when I ovulated on my own on CD 20 after starting met (This, technically, begs the question – is that really on my own? Whatevs, I will take it.).  And then I did it again the next cycle! Five regular cycles and I am super proud of my body.  Fingers crossed for a normal, healthy ovulation!

Ericaf – I am with you! I’m thinking of going on a POAS binge.  I also bought a bunch of cheapies at the dollar store, and am thinking of just going for it.  However, I learned how to knit yesterday and that has really distracted me from POAS, MDC, and fertilityfriend.com.  At this rate I will have a scarf shortly!

AFM – Kniting, knitting, knitting.  It is so fun! Anyone have any website or blog recommendations? I’m still practicing basic stitches and I don’t know how to do a lot of things yet, but I’m learning.  Also, and this really reveals the giant nerd that I am, the newest iteration of my favorite video game is released on Sunday.  Zelda here I come.  These are all fabulous distractions from ttc and job searching.  Have a fabulous weekend ladies.  Sending lots of fertile thoughts to everyone out there. 

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

#326 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 12:06 PM

Ericaf, a line is a line, especially if it is pink. But are you saying that you didn't even look at it for an hour, or that the line only appeared after an hour? I think you need to see the line within the amount of time indicated on the test (usually 3-5 minutes) and they tell you not to scrutinize the test after that time. Why not just test again using first morning urine tomorrow and look at it in the proper time frame? I hope you have gotten your bfp!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calpurnia7 View Post

I'm not sure if I did or not - FF estimated that I would O on Wednesday, but I have yet to see a shift in my temps.  I also discovered that I was taking the OPK tests at the wrong time of day, so I'm not going to rely on those results.  Ugg!  banghead.gif

I would rely most on the temps, which has been most reliable for me. Even in my first month of crazy and bad temping and no positive opks, I could still see a temp shift. My opks and temps never line up exactly, though.

Opks are the bane of my existence. I detest holding my urine and not drinking a lot of water. I have heard that it's better to test later in the day, which may be what you refer to. However, I've gotten positives at different times of day. The Target ones I have now say to test with 1st morning urine, which I've been doing, plus in the afternoon. Today I discovered some ewcm, so I hope that's a good sign. Maybe it is the result of all the red grapefruit I've been eating lately? 

Shell77, you can go to fertility friend and they will provide you with a free tutorial. You take your temp with a basal body thermometer when you first wake up, every morning at the same time. Here is what my chart looks like: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e363/

so you can see that temps change from day to day, but there is a clear shift from before ovulation to after (different hormones in your body affect your temperature). Doing this over time gives you knowledge of the days around which you ovulate, how long your luteal phase is, when your period is expected. I hope that helps!

I just had a vision test and my eyes have improved from April this year when I had a glasses rx and for the contacts the last test was 2 years ago. I wonder if it has to do with not drinking coffee and/or alcohol. As always, the body is mysterious!

hola.gifAndaluza (36) & dh (39), married 11 years! babyboy.gif M 8/23/12.  One cat.gif

#327 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 12:11 PM

PS. to Krunchyk, who was posting at the same time as me: my mom is a huge knitter but I am bad at keeping up with projects. She spends a lot of time on ravelry.com so I think it would be a great place for you to check out. I have signed up, even found some groups in my area, but work has gotten the better of me. I still have a lovely sweater just waiting for me to finish and I have very little left. Thanks for your positive vibes for ovulation!

#328 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 01:17 PM

Krunchyyk: Yeahhhhh, I couldn't help myself. I was home alone like "Enh, why not." Hahaha! I didn't even think of it till that very second. Maybe you make a scarf for you and socks for me so we dont go on a bender. Lol. 

Andaluza: No, I did look in the proper amount of time and didnt think I saw anything. I went to work, went to throw it out and out of the corner of my eye... Definitely saw a very faint pink line. Same think happened to me when I got prego in June but I kept taking them and they kept getting darker. I guess we shall see!! Fingers crossed to the max!

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#329 of 427 Old 11-18-2011, 08:33 PM

Erica- no matter how much time has passed, I've never seen any pink lines, so I think this is a good sign!   Maybe it's time to go get a FRER?  

Shell - I'm with KK, Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler - it is a great guide to charting.  I also have a fertilityfriend.com membership which after doing it the paper and pencil way for a long time, I like that FF takes the guess work out of it. 

Andaluza- we are not fostering yet, we just signed up for the orientation which of course had a three month waiting list.  There is so much waiting to the fostering thing too.  After orientation, we can start the classes and the home study.  Then after all that is finished we can start the real waiting game.  After so many months of nothing, this at least seems like it will have a positive end result. 

Trying to adopt from foster care in Los Angeles.buddamomimg1.png

#330 of 427 Old 11-19-2011, 06:00 AM

so i'm out of town with really shotty cell service and no internet but just read ericaf's post and i'm sending you pregnant vibes!!! will check back in when i can!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page