Falling into Bajingo Juice: TTC #1 in our 30s - October 2011 - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 427 Old 11-24-2011, 05:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks Andaluza. I actually tried to get the 90 DHA but CVS (the pharmacy) told me it was temporarily discontinued. Maybe I have to wait a few months and ask again.

Thank you Shell. I surely hope you get your Christmas present.

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
#362 of 427 Old 11-24-2011, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Shell, you ovulate 4 days after AF ends, man that sounds awfully fast.

I don't think I have Od yet.  Temp was still low today (after yesterday's high "low" temp).  Thanksgiving is fun with my 6 siblings, DH, 2 brothers in law, my little sister's MIL and FIL and BIL, and one of my sister's friends, her husband, and their 3 sons (3 months, 18 months, 3 years, yikes!).

Great day overall!

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#363 of 427 Old 11-24-2011, 06:10 PM

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

Hi everyone!

Hope you're having a great holiday.

Posting here is a little bittersweet for me because I remember being here last holiday season. While most of the group has moved on to graduates, I just want to take a moment to say that I'm thinking of everyone who hasn't. *hugs* 

TT, I am glad you are doing better but seriously, you know what you're feeling is normal. As long as your emotions still allow you to function in daily life, just let yourself feel them. I know it sucks. I hope you are feeling lighter with your reduced load of responsibilities. I think of you often! Hope things start looking up.

I want to do an AFM but really share with everyone what my experience of going to the fertility doctor was like. Cath, I am looking at you, where ever you are!

I went to the fertility clinic for the first time on about CD13, it's CD22 now. Isn't that sad that's how I measure time? MY OBGYN put me on 50 mg of clomid but said "it probably won't help because I think you're Oing") I felt so unsupported by my doctors and was really up for more of the same.

I had already had my HSG, CD3 bloodwork, and huz had his SA. So really I was just going in to see what the next steps would be and if she had any idea why I wasn't getting pregnant.

Although my new doctor is very no-nonsense and not a super warm person, she is so knowledgeable and gave me so much hope. Despite what I was told she thinks I do have PCOS, (I was diagnosed with IR and put on metformin by my OB, but my GP and her did not think I had any other PCOS symptoms like hirsuitism, lack of periods, etc) But my new doc did an ultrasound to check the progress of the clomid and thinks she saw a cyst, which may have been a large clomid follicle but she thinks probably not. She also think that my cycles are a little long and my guess based on OPKs that I'm Oing around CD19-21 means my LP might be short. To sum up, she thinks it's a hormone problem and can be corrected with either Clomid or other injectable meds, no need at this point to think about IUI or IVF.

I was very nervous, as I always have been, to go to this appointment but it was a great experience. I feel so much more in control now. I got my CD21 progesterone tested yesterday and I'm supposed to call on CD1 and go in for more labs and an adjusted clomid dose on CD2-3.

I just wanted to reach out to anyone scared to go to a RE or fertility clinic. I would definitely do my homework but don't assume it's automatically someone trying to push IVF.

I love that they gave me a paper that has my plan on it. It feels so much better to have a plan.

I'm really hoping that this is our last Thanksgiving as a family of two!

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
#364 of 427 Old 11-24-2011, 07:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have been taking those clear Blue easy ovulation test and my LH surge seems to always be 4 days after AF is over,,,, it makes sence consider my cycle is only 25 days and i LP for 16 days... Do you think that could be my problem.. am I ovulating too early?

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#365 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 06:21 AM

lilac - sounds like a fun holiday!

boots - Thank you for sharing your story - I really hope you get your wish this holiday season.

shell - I wish I knew more about cycles - I'm really knew to all of this - and I'm still not sure I know how lone my luteal phase is. Maybe one of the other ladies will have more info.

I hope you all had a great holiday.

AFM - I basically dodged wine ALL day yesterday. I almost cried when I couldn't have some of the ginger wine my MIL brought especially for me. I could tell she was a little miffed. She'll forgive me come January. I just wanted to be extra careful because I felt so preggers. I know I said I wouldn't take an FRER until Wednesday morning - the day my period should show.. but meijer had a sale on FRER's 3 for $7.98. Couldn't pass it up. So - I ran home afterward.. not even my FMU and within 30 secs (before the control line).. I got THIS:

IMAG0303.jpg

and to think.. it's darker in person. I am sooooo excited.. and sooooo scared to move. I guess my blue test and my 4 (yes, four) Dollar tree tests weren't flukes. They were real. I'm real live preggers. WHOA!

So now - comes the next few weeks as I wait for my first u/s that hopefully shows a heartbeat. I'm going to try and relax this time. I'll be meditating every morning - just thinking of a healthy and happy baby.

#366 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 07:01 AM

shell77 - it sounds like you get a positive opk on cd 9? usually a positive opk means ovulation is in the next 24 - 48 hours (i believe) so i'm wondering if you actually ovulate around cd 11 and have a 14 day lp? which would be quite normal from what i understand...

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#367 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 07:30 AM

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Any black Friday shoppers? Not here--trying to save for a trip to my folks at the end of the year. It was just me and dh yesterday , since family is so far away and we got together with people last weekend. It was nice and comfortable, though!

Shell, I like indie's assessment. It is also important to know how long af lasts for you to know how my cd you are at 4 days after af ends. 

Thebyr, I'm glad you are finally accepting it! I think you have a great plan with the meditation and relaxation. Your mil should probably understand if she stops to think for a little bit. I'm so happy for you!!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the RE, Boots! It sounds like you have he support you need now and I hope that things work out really quickly.

I'm glad you had a great day, lilac! I hope your temp is up today.

AFM, although my temp was down yesterday, it was up today, so ff gave me my crosshairs for 3 days ago, cd 16. Pretty much the same time that I o when on clomid. That was the night that I had lots of pain and tenderness in my abdomen, so I guess that is what my body does when I o. I had kept doing opks until yesterday, and they were still dark 3 days in a row. My surge must be late to show up and long to fade since according to my temps o happened the first day of the dark opks. I'm glad I'm getting a sense of the way my body works! And I'm so relieved that I am o on my own now! I hope this lasts (or doesn't need to).

Happy Friday!

hola.gifAndaluza (36) & dh (39), married 11 years! babyboy.gif M 8/23/12.  One cat.gif

#368 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 08:25 AM

Thebyr - Congrats! That's a definite line now! I sent you a PM about that study. I can't log in - help!

Pitch - will write to you soon, my friend. <3

Boots - Think about you often, too. Will respond soon. <3

Will play catch-up when I can. Trying to take a survey before I have to spend time with family. Love you all!

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#369 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 08:26 AM

Thebyr: So pumped for you! You should've just taken a glass of the wine, had a sip or two (and even pretended the sips) in front of her and dumped half out in the bathroom. Hope you're feeling well ... superrrrrrrrrr exciting. Such an awesome thing to be thankful for!

boots: hug2.gif

Well, even though I didn't get my period yet (I'm 14DPO) I've taken like 5 pregnancy test and they were all negative. I had a little promising temp spike, but now it's slowly going down. I had sooooooooooo many symptoms this month so I really didn't know if it was PMS or pregnancy symptoms, but I've had a bitching headache for the past 2 days which is usually indicative of AF for me. So sad. My Grandma asked me like 3x last night at Thanksgiving if I was pregnant, I always cried my eyes out. My cousin who is now 4 months pregnant (and has a 2 year old) was over. She got preggo the first shot they tried, and I'm super happy for them. But I'm super envious as well. I played with her 2 year old all night (she's like my favorite kid ever). It's just sooooo hard seeing that, and then thinking something is wrong with me. I know I got preggo the first shot in June too, but since I had the MC at 6 weeks... I'm now obsessed that something is wrong with me. I'm going for some bloodwork on CD3 for progesterone, estradiol, and FSH. (And I know my midwife is just letting me do what I want cause she knows since me having breast cancer was hormonal, thatshe knows I'm nervous this is related) Hoping that may show any clues, or really just hoping... it shows nada and that my body is still just trying to regulate after the MC. I've had 3 periods since the MC. At least I know I'm ovulating regularly. That makes me happy. Since taking the B6 and B12 (just started this cycle) I did notice that I ovulated earlier (on CD14 instead of like CD17-19) and I didn't spot at ALL this cycle. Very happy about that! I'm thinking we just need to BD more. This month because of DH work, we didn't the day I O'd orrrr the day before. 

I'm just super emotional right now... greensad.gif I hate it. And I LOOK like I'm freaking preggo right now cause I'm bloated AND cause of a turkey and apple pie baby. Lol. Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day!

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35***40

Breast cancer survivor!
#370 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 08:32 AM

andaluza - yes ma'am - I'm a believer now. Explains all my nausea and cramping. lol. Thought I might be crazy for a minute there.

TT -Thanks! Also, I replied. I sent you the link that asked for the ID.

Aww Man Erica - why didn't I think of that?? Brilliant. Well - I'm sure family will be eyeing me today at a birthday party. I'll have LOTS of VODKA (water) in my glass. I may even add lemonade or sprite to make it believable. Also, I totally understand how nervous you feel.. Since my MC - I've always wondered if I could carry a baby. I know it's totally irrational - I just can't help but be worried. We just have to think positive and relax. *hugs*

#371 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 11:31 AM

Thebyr: Good idea on the vodka! Hehe. I don't drink, so no one busted my chops at all when I was preggo in July. It was perfect! Lol. Question. Did you wait until this October to try again after the MC in 08'?

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#372 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 11:36 AM

yes - this is the first time we've tried since the mc back in '08. We decided to wait until after we got married before trying again. We actually didn't try last cycle - just this cycle. I joined the board in october and started charting.. but knew we wouldn't officially start trying until we left for South Africa. It's kind of why I'm so nervous. I have no idea how my body will act.

#373 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 04:40 PM

Tickletoes, I hope that the family time is enjoyable!

Ericaf, I hope that the bloodwork goes well! As long as there are no issues with your dh's stuff, it is apparently fine to bd as often as you want. That's what we've been doing lately--every other day about a week or so before o, then every day as we approach o, and then until ff gives me my crosshairs.

Thebyrfingersx.gif that it all goes perfectly.

So, I helped dh move many heavy potted plants and trees today and hurt my back :(  I think it was the lift and twist motion that did it, on my left side. I'm pretty worried and irritated, since I don't want any trauma in that region to interfere with a possible implantation or anything. Ugh. It's not deadly pain, pretty dull ache when I move in a certain way, but bothersome nonetheless.

hola.gifAndaluza (36) & dh (39), married 11 years! babyboy.gif M 8/23/12.  One cat.gif

#374 of 427 Old 11-25-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell77 View Post

I have been taking those clear Blue easy ovulation test and my LH surge seems to always be 4 days after AF is over,,,, it makes sence consider my cycle is only 25 days and i LP for 16 days... Do you think that could be my problem.. am I ovulating too early?

I did some research on OPK tests and you're supposed to wait a little longer than CD 4 to start testing for ovulation because you can have false positives.  Most kits come with instructions to help you calculate when you should start testing based on your average cycle length.  I have to say, I'm actually glad that I decided to start using OPK's this month.  I would never have known that I O around CD20, not CD15 as FF.com predicted.  Good luck with it!

Running-lovingjog.gif, cycling, yoga-savoring, foodie, wife to an amazing DH partners.gif, adoptive mama to four fuzzy friends dog2.gifcat.gifcat.gifcat.gif, pregnant  belly.gifwith our precious "honeybee" daughter Mae baby.gif to bless our lives EDD 9/8/2012.

#375 of 427 Old 11-26-2011, 06:30 AM - Thread Starter

Thebyr!  That is so definitely a line.  So was it 6 DPO or 7 DPO when you took the first one with a slight line?  I can't remember.  Obviously the last one is strong! 

Boots, thanks for sharing your RE story.  I am a little nervous because my GP gave me a prescription for thyroid meds, but I kept hoping I would get pregnant without it. I just need to suck it up and send it in, then see what my body does.  Today's BBT was 96.23, lowest I have seen.  I was wrapped in lots of blankets snuggling with DH all night, so it is odd it is so low.  Still no ovulation for me.  Eleven days of EWCM.  Hopefully my temp will jump up to the 97's tomorrow.

Having a blast with the family.  Thanksgiving has been great!  Much needed relaxation.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#376 of 427 Old 11-26-2011, 07:17 AM

Thank you Andaluza - I've just been telling my baby to stick, stick, stick. lol

Hey lilac - yeah it was 6dpo. Who woulda thunk I would get a pos so early - but I kinda felt preggers. A few more days of testing and now I'm a true believer. lol Glad you're getting that much needed relaxation.

AFM: I'm actually at work a few hours today.. making up some time from my trip. It sucks - but I'm spending this time reading "you: having a baby." lol Getting in my early pregnancy reading now since no one else is in the office.

#377 of 427 Old 11-26-2011, 11:25 AM

Stupid AF came today... can't say I'm surprised though as I saw my temps twindle the past couple of days. Oh welllll. Onwards!

Thebyr: It's definitely sticking!! No doubting allowed! joy.gif

Andaluza: I was trying to talk to my DH about his "stuff". Lol. Of course, he doesn't wanna hear that. Haha... we'll see what my bloodwork shows! I'm hoping the vitamin B6 and B12 fixed some issues. It definitelyyyy lengthened my luteal phase this month by at least 3 days, and I O'd earlier than normal too! 

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#378 of 427 Old 11-26-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericaf View Post

Stupid AF came today... can't say I'm surprised though as I saw my temps twindle the past couple of days. Oh welllll. Onwards!

Thebyr: It's definitely sticking!! No doubting allowed! joy.gif

Andaluza: I was trying to talk to my DH about his "stuff". Lol. Of course, he doesn't wanna hear that. Haha... we'll see what my bloodwork shows! I'm hoping the vitamin B6 and B12 fixed some issues. It definitelyyyy lengthened my luteal phase this month by at least 3 days, and I O'd earlier than normal too! 

yes ma'am!!!

Sorry your AF came today. hug2.gif

#379 of 427 Old 11-27-2011, 07:44 AM

Hi lilac. That's so great that you can relax around family. You are lucky that that is the case, since I can't say the same for our families! We love them, but stress-free those visits are not. I think the distance has a lot to do with it, we idealize them and/or our time with them and then as humans they and we never measure up.

So sorry about cf, ericaf. Great attitude!

AFM, I am very angry at ff for changing my o date from cd 16-18 this morning. All I can say is wtf??? UGH. Plus, the change makes my coverline super high, I've never had one that high before and my temps now are super low in relation to that coverline. My previous coverline for cd 16 was reasonable. I wonder if it is because I recorded +opks on cd 17 and 18, since normally I don't test after my 1st + Plus, I was definitely feeling the pain and fullness in my ovaries/abdomen and almost pain during bd on cd 16, which I've had in the past during o. Also, my +opk in the past have typically been on or after my o according to ff, so I can't understand why the software did this.  Grrr. I am most angry because we didn't bd on cd 19 (we had been doing it for 5 days straight) since they recorded my o on cd 18 for cd 16. We did throw in cd 18, but I didn't think cd 19 would be necessary.  angry.gif  Where is the crying emoticon??

Any thoughts? Charting gurus here? Should I remove the +opks for cd 17 and 18?

ETA: I removed the +opks for cd 17 and 18 and it went back to o on cd 16. I guess I'll leave it there for now and see how the rest of the cycle evolves. 

#380 of 427 Old 11-27-2011, 11:52 AM

AFM, I've been so busy lately that I haven't checked in here forever! I've missed this forum and the support you all provide. I'm CD12 and  really hoping the every other day bd works cuz DH has been working lots of overtime and every day bd isn't happening. We bd yesterday CD 11, so I'm hoping tomorrow he might be up for some more. It's so strange that for so long in our relationship he wanted sex so much more than I did and now it's totally switched. Well, at least for a week each month. I'm trying to show him that I'm interested not just during my fertile week too.

Thebyr, congratulations!!!!!! I'm so excited for you energy.gif

Ericaf, sorry about AF. Maybe this month will be your month.

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend!

Me (34) massage therapist/small business owner and DH (34) TTC #1 after early loss in 2002.

#381 of 427 Old 11-27-2011, 12:39 PM

Andaluza - hopefully you caught the egg anyway. I feel like you were close enough to your O either way. (lol - not that I count).

dana - I missed you! I wondered where you were. Sounds like you've been really busy. Thank you! I'm so excited! scared, but excited! Hubbies are so funny about Bd'ing every day for a week.. Go figure.

AFM - enjoying this last day of thanksgiving weekend (even though I worked yesterday). Hoping the next two weeks fly by because I'm pretty anxious to get to week 6 and see a heart flutter. I went to the movies yesterday (twice): with the girls to see Twilight and the guys joined us later for Immortals. The whole time I could only think about how uncomfy the movie seats were.

#382 of 427 Old 11-27-2011, 03:10 PM - Thread Starter

I had a great time with family.  My DH got a bit annoyed at the end at our eating leftovers for breakfast.  He wants me eating more healthfully - where are the fruits and vegetables?  Yeah, of course, but twice a year dinner for breakfast won't make that much of a big deal.  Mashed potatoes for breakfast is wonderful!

Hoping that O was today.  We will just have to wait and see how the next two days temps go.  Another long EWCM month.

Working on creating some Christmas presents this afternoon/evening.

#383 of 427 Old 11-28-2011, 03:58 AM - Thread Starter

Temp was not up today.  Grr.

#384 of 427 Old 11-29-2011, 06:56 AM

CD14 here, EWCM, aaaaaand.... DH was in a car accident yesterday. Thankfully he's mostly ok but his nk is sore and stiff. Poor guy. And of course BD is the furthest thing from his mind. I feel selfish for being frustrated about this. I should just be grateful that he wasn't hurt any worse. It just seems like something comes up around O time every month that keeps us from BD as much as we should. Oh well. Maybe some of Saturday and Sunday's BD sperm are still hangin' out up in there.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Me (34) massage therapist/small business owner and DH (34) TTC #1 after early loss in 2002.

#385 of 427 Old 11-29-2011, 08:42 AM

Aw, Dana! That sucks! No feeling selfish... I think we all think the same way. Hehehee. Glad your hubs is okay!

My friend just sent me this and I was hysterically laughing... so true! It'll definitely give you all a little chuckle.

http://www.jennepper.com/2007/10/trying-to-conceive-month-by-month-guide.html

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#386 of 427 Old 11-29-2011, 08:58 AM

oh wow Dana - glad your hubby is ok.. but I can kinda feel why you're be frustrated. Hopefully there are still some swimmers hanging around like you said!

Pretty funny Erica!

AFM - I'm actually up to absolutely NOTHING. Work is crazy today and tomorrow and the weather sucks. So - I munch all day.

#387 of 427 Old 11-29-2011, 10:29 AM

Hello laides, I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

thebyr - So so so happy for you!  How are you feeling?

andaluza - sounds like you maybe have caught your O this time!  Keeping fingers crossed.

lilac - how are your temps today?  I was reading through the info on temps at ff.com and there are so many factors, including stress. 

AFM - At 8 DPO, AF is scheduled to arrive Thursday (10 DPO).  I was having tremendous cramping pain last night that was probably due to indigestion, as it eased up after I took probiotics and a charcoal supplement.  However, between that, lots of slippery CM, and a hyper sense of smell, I decided to POAS just for kicks.  There was a teensy line, like just slightly more defined that the pic I shared last month at about 12 DPO that turned out to be nothing.  I tested again this morning.  The line was even fainter, but I tested about 15 minutes before leaving the house, so it's in the medicine cabinet to look at when I get home.  Trying very hard not to think about it!  I guess I will keep testing each day and see what happens.  Today, I'm having somewhat AF'ish cramping and still loads of CM.

Temps continue to be up since 2 DPO, with a very slight dip yesterday. 

I'm kind of worried because I've had to take a lot of cough and allergy meds this month.  If I end up pg, I really hope that won't affect the baby.  I remind myself of all the perfectly healthy babies accidentally conceived during times of heavy partying, and I feel a little better.  Trying to get away from meds and am self-medicating with vitamin C, humidifiers, salt water, etc. 

Running-lovingjog.gif, cycling, yoga-savoring, foodie, wife to an amazing DH partners.gif, adoptive mama to four fuzzy friends dog2.gifcat.gifcat.gifcat.gif, pregnant  belly.gifwith our precious "honeybee" daughter Mae baby.gif to bless our lives EDD 9/8/2012.

#388 of 427 Old 11-29-2011, 11:06 AM

Hi ladies!

Lilac, hoping that temp is up soon!

Dana, that is terrible about the accident. I hope your dh feels better soon for his sake and bd.

Erica, that link is so true and hilarious, although being the researcher that I am, I started temping right away (illusion of control).

Great news, Calpurnia! Can't wait for you to post a glaring positive soon!!

AFM, I'm not really feeling it this month, although maybe that's a good thing, seeing as though when I had tons of symptoms I wasn't pregnant. What is different this month is nausea and a lump in the pit of my stomach, but it is due to stress about work. Have a great day ladies!

#389 of 427 Old 11-29-2011, 11:11 AM

Cal7 - That's exciting. Fingers crossed for you. You should post the pics so we can try and see the line with you.

Um - I feel... ok. I haven't really "felt" preggers today. Might be used to some of the symptoms and work has been a little stressful today preparing for the conference tomorrow. But other than that - just waiting for my appointments in the next few weeks.

Andaluza. hug2.gif Work stress SUCKS! Hope it eases up and you get some relaxation.

#390 of 427 Old 11-29-2011, 04:06 PM

Hello Ladies :-)

So I have decided to not do any OPK's this month .. I have been temping but still dont understand it.. I just dont want to be stressed for Christmas time... we are just BD ing every other day the whole cycle.. I mean if its going to happen ( I pray it will) then it will happen... Im trying not to stress over it and started a new work out routine :-) it has made me feel better.

My christmas wish is for everyone to have BFP dust.gif  to all! <3

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page