~*~ The ON(E)ward THREAD ~*~ October 2 - October 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 94 Old 10-02-2011, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for October 2 - October 9 !!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif 

doddledo BFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

halling BFPChart2.gif

jsnmom BFPChart2.gif

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

mamaforever BFPChart2.gif

SilaMarila  BFPChart2.gif 

Sourire BFPChart2.gif

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

Attached2Elijah BFPChart2.gif

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

Gemmine BFPChart2.gif

GradStudent13 BFPChart2.gif

livelovelaugh BFPChart2.gif

KnittenKitten BFPChart2.gif

reelala

sapientia

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

samy23 
sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant: 

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

AndtheStars

faerieliss

PrenatalCoach

heartbeat.gifSeptember BFP's heartbeat.gif

CorgiMommy BFPChart2.gif

casmer BFPChart2.gif

BellaWithBaby

BubbleMa

KM84 BFPChart2.gif

kylie 1

Janellody   BFPChart2.gif

pregnova

heartbeat.gifAugust BFPs heartbeat.gif

RenoKirbyButtrs

MeredithA   chartnew.gif

arbybee BFPChart2.gif

christy1980  BFPChart2.gif

vivica2  BFPChart2.gif

belacmsage BFPChart2.gif

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#2 of 94 Old 10-02-2011, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

New thread All!

Threadkeeper's note:  I have cleaned up the list a little.  SKJ2011, zulbedia, and Wild Doula...I haven't seen you guys around here for awhile but I know you're out there winky.gif  If you want back on the list, please let me know. 

doodledo, Welcome!  Now get pregnant and get out of here!  No, really, glad to have you and I hope that you find us helpful and supportive.

sapientia, please post a pic of your double lines tomorrow. orngbiggrin.gif

I'm too tired to go back and forth to the other thread to do personals.

G'Night, lovely ladies!  blowkiss.gif

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#3 of 94 Old 10-02-2011, 10:02 PM

New graduates thread:  http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1331714/the-one-thread-graduates-october-2011

Come join us, new graduates!  Best wishes to everyone TTC this month.  Hopefully lots of you can come get fat and grumpy with us very soon.  (Thanks vivica for that imagery.)

dust.gif

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#4 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 05:31 AM

happy monday everyone!  can we do a status update todau on where everyone is at?

i went chart stalking this morning and cbaa yours looks AMAZING!

so i was thinking about my username and what gozal said about people IRL not needing to know about CM ha! and I am thinking that I am going to change my username.  I'll let you guys know its me!  10DPO today and feeling the urge to POAS...maybe i'll just temp the rest of the week??

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#5 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 06:40 AM

doodledoo...   Hey!!! Welcome back!! You were here back in 2008 when I had my first pregnancy/miscarriage. So was Carlin.

AAM...   My temp seems to be riding below the highs I had last week. I have no idea what it means, but I guess it doesn't really matter since there is nothing I can do to raise my chances at this point.

Everybody have a Reproductive Week!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#6 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 07:01 AM

Howdy everyone-well I went ahead and tested and it was a BFN,, (used a dollar tree test) I'm not due till Thursday so it is a bit early yet, I'm keeping up hope.  we shall see!

Good luck to everyone and here is to a new week!

Wife, mom to 6 great kids!...avid crafter, music lover,  reader, gardener!

homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif novaxnocirc.gif homebirth.jpg

#7 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 07:46 AM

Welcome doodledo! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and your IF struggles (unfortunately I have some experience, too). I'm sure you'll feel the love being here, it has been such a help to me!

Stevi, hmmm, I'm stumped. So sending some good thoughts over to you, those always help, right?

I am loving OTRE (One Thread Recipe Exchange) - yeah, I have a tendency to coin acronyms - sorry about that. wink1.gif I'm printing out all the recipes and those sweet potato wedges? Today's dinner. I am not vegan but I use a lot of vegan recipes because (a) I love veggies and (b) I keep kosher and vegan recipes obviously don't have any meat/dairy issues. I'll look through my bookmarks to link up some of my vegan favorites.

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#8 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 07:50 AM

doodledo: Welcome! smile.gif Hope your stay is short and sweet!

stevi: I was looking at your chart early this morning... it's definitely an odd one. Maybe that's a good thing! FX for you!

Good morning girls... Today is 7dpo and my temp went soaring. Not really getting my hopes up as it often does around 7-8dpo... I am also a hot, weepy mess! I have cried at least a half a dozen times so far this morning... but then again, today is my son's first day of behavioral counseling and I'm incredibly nervous. We have been going through a LOT with him lately (vague threats of suicide at 8 years old) so I'm both nervous and hopeful that we can start to really help him and get this figured out.

Hope everyone has a great day and we have lots of BFPs coming up very soon! smile.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#9 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 08:14 AM

Thanks for the new thread, AndtheStars!

doodledoo, welcome! I hope the One Thread helps bring a brighter turn to your ttcing!

Stevi, hm. Mystery chart for sure. I'll be stalking in the next few days to see what temps they bring.

cbaa, I am swooning at your chart. That is all.

sapientia, here's hoping!!!

A2E, I think anyone would be a weepy mess when dealing with your situation. I am sending my best thoughts that the behavioral counseling helps!

sarahfaith(soontobesomeothername), it gets so hard to hold out around 10dpo, doesn't it?! Good thoughts for whatever you decide. :)

AFM, blah blah blah CD 18 nothing much going on. But that's a very good thing right now! DH comes home late thursday night and I am starting to feel hopeful that maybe O will hold off until then. Prettyplease! CM has been scant and temps pretty steady and low. I had a jump today but I think that was because I was up a bunch last night with my teething toddler. Poor bug. (also, I SWEAR he times his teething for when DH is out of town. I don't know how it happens but every time DH travels, my son wakes at night. Ugh!)

#10 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 09:09 AM

Sarahfaith, I've been thinking the same thing. My user name is my real name, and I've post things here that I don't necessarily want IRL friends and family to see.

TWWers, fingers crossed for you! I'd love to see a few more BFPs! Although probably not as much as you!

AFM, I had the worst, heaviest onset of AF I've had in ages which supporst my gut feeling that I actually had a super early misscarriage / chemical pregnancy this cycle. As much as that sucks, it does make me a little more confident that I'm ovulating properly and will get knocked up eventually!

Sorry for the sketchy check in! I'm enjoying the recipes, and hopefully will have time to contribute soon, but I'm trying to get the house and yard ready for In-laws to come stay with us next weekend, DH is leaving for the rest of the week early tomorrow, and I need to get the last of the garden brought in before I lose it to frost. It's great to be to busy to spend too much time obsessing, but it's definitely cutting into my online time!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#11 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 10:03 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'll check in with everyone later but i just HAVE to know how I change my user name. I hate mine & never knew it was possible, I'm so excited!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 @10w , FET 5/21/13 @7w, IVF 10/11/13 @5w, FET 2/2/14 @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts.
******8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36** *40
#12 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 10:47 AM

Hi ladies. I just dropped in to see how everyone is doing.  I hope that by the time i'm able to come back everyone is able to have moved on by then!! (it will probably be april of next year before we start trying again...)  I have been busy with dh losing his job and getting another one a week later (which was great) and trying to figure out what we are going to do for child care the other 2 days a week he will be working that we aren't use to him working before.  I am also dealing with the fact that i might lose my job at the first of the year...which sucks...but I do contract work and i've come to realize there really isn't anything you can do if someone decides they want to bid the contract out to another "customer".  ANYWAYS, ready to see some more BFPs from here...sending out hugs and love to everyone!!!! I MISS YOU LADIES!!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#13 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 10:56 AM

Could I please be moved to Waiting to Know?

Cbaa: Those recipes sound delish! I'm looking forward to checking out the pioneer woman website. I will state some of my faves soon.

Sarahfaith and others: I want to change mine name, too! I believe that you have to set up a whole whole new account to do so. If there is another way let me know.

Doodledo: Welcome! I went through an early MC in July, so I'm sending hugs your way. It can be tough but these ladies are a huge support.

AFM I am pretty positive I O'd on Friday as I had o pain, which is very rare, and less stretchy cm on Saturday. I think our BD timing was pretty good but we peetered out a bit at the end and didn't BD on Saturday it Sunday. I had the longest streak of ewcm I have ever had: 6 days! I joked to DH about having twins from oing twice; he did not find the possibility funny smile.gif. I am not really feeling that this cycle is going to end in a bfp. Maybe I'm just trying not to get too excited only to be let down. So far no imaginary symptoms, though wink1.gif

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#14 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 11:53 AM

hello ladies! it is the MDC member formally known as sarahfaith!blowkiss.gif

ugh about the negative sapientia.  its still early though so keep us posted!

gozal ORTE i love it!

a2e so great about soaring temps.  sorry to hear about your ds.  i hope you are able to get him the help he needs!hug2.gif

you hit the nail on the head with 10DPO halling - it is the worst! crossing my fingers that you don't O until the weekend when DH is around!

thank you for the thoughts carlin - i need all the finger crossing i can get.  crappy about AF especially with everything you have going on!  i hope you are able to get everything in from the garden!

cbaa please don't change your name - its so cute! it totally fits you.luxlove.gif

wave.gifbrichole

can't wait to see how your cycle progresses mkgrove!

note about the name change: i sent a PM to one of the site administrators letting them know that my username was also my IRL name and that i'd like to change it.  a few hours later i became reelala! from what i found when i googled 'mothering username change' they only do it for privacy reasons...

recipes: i second cbaa with pioneer woman.  she is amazing.  her meatloaf is in heavy rotation at our house and i used to hate meatloaf!  the jalapeno poppers are out of this world.  the meatballs are so easy and wicked delish.  honestly - every time i make something of hers it comes out perfect! i am also obsessed with soup - lately it has been southwestern soup and hearty beanless minestrone.  also i have a kick a$$ acorn squash recipe that i could literally eat every night. 

goodvibes.giffor a reproductive week!

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#15 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter

Hello all!

reelala, it looks like you got it figured out.  I think you should not POAS until Friday (that was the original plan, right?). 

mkg, you have to send a PM to Cynthia Mosher, the main administrator of the forums to change your name.  I think that they will only change it if its a privacy issue like using your real name in your username.  I think that you would definately qualify.  cbaa, I don't know how strict they are about the name thing.  Good luck!

Stevi, I third the opinion that maybe your strange chart is a good thing.

brichole, good to see you, mama!  It sounds like your house was crazy this past month!  Great news that DH got a new job but yucky news that you might lose your job in January.  I hope it all evens out and a sticky babe comes to you at just the right time.  When is your reduction scheduled? 

Carlin, I hope you get your harvest in...DS and I spent Sunday morning in the garden harvesting sweet potatoes and the last of the tomatoes and peppers.  Garden clean-up time is sad but exciting.  I'm always thinking of all the things that I'll do next year.

AFM, I would love to do the recipe exchange but most things I cook, I just throw stuff together and stuff happens.  I can't link to any recipes redface.gif  I did make a really good one-pot meal based on cilantro rice on Saturday.  I added cooked chicken but it could just as easily be vegan/veggie.  Cooked quinoa, in the last five minutes or so added, cooked chicken, a bag of frozen corn, some black beans, chopped pepper and chopped zucchini.  Sauce was half a bunch of cilantro (stems and all), one small onion, EVOO, salt, cumin, garlic, and cayenne all food processed until smooth.  Dumped it over the stuff in the pot and voila!  I added shredded cheese on top but I add shredded cheese to everything.  You can omit that and the chicken for a vegan meal.

#16 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 12:10 PM

Hello everyone! Long time no see. I really needed to take a break from charting, forums etc. and just RELAX, surrender and let go of the control I wanted to have over the TTC process. Well what do you know... we got our BFP yesterday morning!! We are going to be parents for the 1st time! It's all so surreal right now! joy.gif

I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and it's already been a MAGICAL journey. I was inspired to blog/write about it, which you can read here if you're interested: http://prenatalcoach.com/pregnant-first-baby-vancouver/

Hoping you all get your BFP's this month!!!

P.S. I was surprised that there is no June DDC - I wonder when they create May & June... I'm still pretty new around here :)

mdcblog5.gif  PrenatalCoach.com

…my journey to motherhood through nourishing foods & conscious conception/pregnancy/birth

Expecting Baby #1 June 2012

#17 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 01:04 PM

Wow! Congratulations Prenatal Coach! June is an awesome time for babies! joy.gif

The May and June DDCs are now Groups. You'll see the Group heading in the purple bar at the top of the Mothering page along with Home, Forum, Articles etc.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#18 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Yay, Prenatal Coach!  Congrats!  Would you like to be the first name in October Graduates?

#19 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 02:34 PM

PrenatalCiach: Yaaaayyy!!! Congrats! I'm looking forward to reading your post.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#20 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 04:00 PM

congrats prenatal coach! that is a gorgeous BFP.  read your story and love love loved hearing about your journey.  i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! joy.gif

update: i have to run to the drugstore tonight and i cannot promise that i won't by a 3 pack of  FRER Sheepish.gif

#21 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 04:24 PM

Thank you so much everyone! Yes, I'd love to be the first in October graduates :)

Sending you lots of baby dust!

…my journey to motherhood through nourishing foods & conscious conception/pregnancy/birth

#22 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

CONGRATULATIONS PRENATALCOACH!!! It is funny, I was just chart stalking you the other day wondering where you had snuck off too, I'm so glad you came by to share your happy news!!!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 @10w , FET 5/21/13 @7w, IVF 10/11/13 @5w, FET 2/2/14 @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts.
******8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36** *40
#23 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbaa2010 View Post

CONGRATULATIONS PRENATALCOACH!!! It is funny, I was just chart stalking you the other day wondering where you had snuck off too, I'm so glad you came by to share your happy news!!!

HAHA That's TOO funny because as soon as I got my BFP I added it on Fertility Friend and then removed it thinking someone here might see it before I announced it hehe

I really needed to surrender. Stop charting/temping, stop obsessing, focus on fun and relaxation and a few other things and ultimately it worked for me :)

#24 of 94 Old 10-03-2011, 07:56 PM

Congratulations!

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#25 of 94 Old 10-04-2011, 05:18 AM

Congrats PrenatalCoach! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! smile.gif

8dpo and still nothing exciting going on... I dunno, just not feeling it this month... as usual. :-\

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#26 of 94 Old 10-04-2011, 06:56 AM

Congrats, PrenatalCoach!!!

I am now 12 dpo... Last night had a tiny bit of spotting with EWCM (very normal for me before AF starts), so I am expecting AF today.  I am happy though because that means I had an 11 day LP, which is one day longer than last cycle!

Hoping to hear some more exciting news from others soon!

Me (28), DH (31), DS1 (3), and brand new DS2 just born in Sept!

Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011

#27 of 94 Old 10-04-2011, 10:34 AM

Hey ladies, wave.gif still coming by every once in a while to check on all of you, but I am taking a break from all things TTC-ish. I guess I am technically in the 2WW, but since I am about 98.9% sure that I am not ovulating, you might as well keep me in the Waiting to O section. I am just waiting to get AF and see if this next cycle works any better for me.

Quaker graduate student caffix.gif married to Quaker statistician DH geek.gif.  I am  belly.gifwith our first child!  Planning a natural birth with a  midwife & doula! 

2**4**6**8**10*12**14**16**18**20**22**24****28**30**32**34**36**baby.gif**40

#28 of 94 Old 10-04-2011, 01:41 PM

GradStudent, I was starting to wonder, since you and I were on a similar schedule there for a while. :) I totally understand taking a break.

traci, yay for a longer LP, but sorry for the impending AF. 

PrenatalCoach, congrats!!!!

reelala, what's your test date? You are past 10 dpo, right? Are you planning to wait for AF or test earlier? Living vicariously through you. lol

AndtheStars, I am massively hungry right now and your post made my stomach grumble. Yum.

mkg, here's hoping the O date is right and you are a bit into your 2ww already. :) I do the not get my hopes up thing too. Spares the heart, you know?

Carlin, way to keep positive. I'm really sorry about the heavy and uncomfortable AF, but hurray for ovulating. :)

AFM, I'm starting to get some EWCM but it's significantly less than right around ovulation last month, so here's hoping it holds off for a few more days!! I guess if I ovulate during the day on Thursday that wouldn't necessarily be the end of the world, so 48 hours is all I need! 72 would be even better!

#29 of 94 Old 10-04-2011, 02:06 PM

Congratulations prenatal coach.  I see you found the ddc thread- I am over there too :)

Traci:  Sorry if AF is on her way but yaaaaay for the longer LP!!  That is good news!

Gradstudent:  Sometimes all you need to do is stop trying and voila!  So hopefully this is the case for you.  Hope your next cycle is much better and less confusing.

Halling:  So wishing for perfect timing for you!!

AFM:  I did try to take a picture of my tests the other day and although they looked fine on the screen, the camera flash made it pretty impossible to see anything!  I was thinking I might get a FRER just to see a lovely line and have something to keep.  I will post that if i do.  I am going to my first doctor app. today!  I'm just seeing my GP today and i'll ring up and get an appointment with my OB after that.  I am excited to tell her as she was so supportive letting me try clomid despite the chance of success and even called me one night at 7pm with my progesterone results and a comment that she wished for this so much for me.  She is lovely and I am sure not many doctors would have even considered letting me try clomid so I am so grateful to her.  I am back at work on friday for night duty and have 25 hours of it over two days!!  So worried as to how I am going to cope with all this tiredness.  Oh and to just make things even harder we have an open house at 12pm sat RIGHT in the middle of my 25 hours of work!!  Looking foward to next week.  Althought I have to sit my neonatal resusitation exam next week so maybe I should just look foward to the week after that! :)

#30 of 94 Old 10-04-2011, 02:20 PM

Halling: I really hope all the timing of everything works for you!

GradStudent: I'm all for taking it easy. Sometimes when you're a planner type of personality (like I am) taking a break is really necessary to keep some sanity during this intense process.

Faerie: I am so happy for you!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page