Nursing Mamas TTC October - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 163 Old 11-01-2011, 02:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Avas mama Men can't find something in the cupboard in front of them so seeing a faint line is going to be a struggle. If you saw a faint line, and it was a faint line not the indentation from the pee stick colour area underneath, then yes I'd say it was a line. Give it 2 days if you can. Or if you have a bunch of internet cheapies calling your name in the cupboard pee every day.

There's a post in the main ttc forum about ttc while breastfeeding and someone put a very informative post up on prog cream, tablets and vit B6.

AFM well temp down again. Similar to my last implatnation dip,but could also be similar to AF coming. Naturally I can only see this as an implantation dip. On my first pp af after Isabel I did not use anything but pantyliners. I was in denial. Like if I had to use tampax or a proper pad it was AF not implantation bleeding, so if I use tampax that makes it not pregnancy, IYKWIM. That's why Leo's bfp cycle as a bfn at the beginning. Right now there's more blood, it's red. It's still enough for panty liners, and not sticking head in the sand this time. Every time I got to the loo it's pink. Isabel's implantation bleeding was enough that I thought it was AF coming and so I got drunk with a friend beca\use I was annoyed I was getting my period. So a significant amount of blood is normal for me. Sorry I'm rambling, if I ramble long enough it'll be tomorrow morning and time to temp again.

Wendy looking forward to your next pee stick. Keeping everything crossed for you. The spotting is so normal for me that I'd be suprised if a cycle with spotting didn't result in pregnancy! Implantation bleeding is just what I do. Your temps are looking good now they're up again. That dip and the spotting just look like implantation. HAve a search on ff for implantation bleeding. Plus the really low temp on your chart that you discarded is when you have W CM. Now that could be because the corpus whatsit is regenerating itself. FF talks about fertile cm after o in the guide.

Ibreed your temps are still up so thats a good sign. This waiting game is no fun is it. Time goes so slowly when you're counting 1 day at a time.

Clare briefly mother for 3 weeks to Isabel 25-12-08, Soaking up every precious moment with my little guy Dec-10. My blog link is in my profile.

1********10**stork-suprise.gif ******20*********30*********40

#152 of 163 Old 11-01-2011, 05:42 AM

Hi Everyone - Well, I couldn't wait!  I POAS this morning, I bought a three pack of digital tests yesterday and it said "Pregnant"!  I am cautiously excited!!  Thanks for all your support!!

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#153 of 163 Old 11-01-2011, 05:47 AM

Congrats Ava'smama! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif I knew it! Let that be a lesson to all husbands who doubt their wives ability to see nearly invisible lines! ROTFLMAO.gif Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#154 of 163 Old 11-01-2011, 07:14 AM - Thread Starter

ears I know what you mean about everyone being pregnant! Ugh! Most of my friends IRL are preggo and there are a ton of friends on fb as well! And, people keep asking us if we are trying for another and that will only get worse as we make our rounds this holiday season. greensad.gif I have been charting using only cm. I also use OPKs, but don't write the results of that on my chart. (I have a paper chart.)

Mittens Welcome.gif

Wendy and Mittens re: progesterone- I was told by my OB that progesterone can only help; there are no reasons NOT to use it.

starrlight I'm asuming that I am using it like a NPC from what I've read, but it's the only one I've ever used.

Ava's GREAT NEWS! I'm very excited for you!

Wow ladies! Lots of success stories this month! joy.gif I'm hoping the next few days show some more BFPs for those who are in the TWW!! I'm handing the thread over to moonstones. Thanks you for taking over in November! "See" you all in the next thread!

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs. , Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14, DD is 4, DS is 2-we had a wonderful , EDD early Jan, 2015! I'm also a first time foster mom to two unrelated girls. 
#155 of 163 Old 11-01-2011, 09:18 AM

Ava's Mommy:  Wahhhoooo!!  joy.gif Congratulations -- KUP on the progress!!  

Mittens: A big welcome to you!  Hopefully your time here is short, but looking forward to getting to know you in the meantime.  

Like Texasfarmom said, it's NOVEMBER, so we're moving on over to a new thread.  I've got it posted already, so join us over there and let me know if you see anythings that needs updated!

Kelly: Mama to a spunky, joy-filled DD kid.gif(10/04/10), and a loving wife to a music-making DH broc1.gif (07/14/07) We fly-by-nursing1.gifand familybed1.gif, and are just starting to TTC#2 dust.gifhh2.gif

#156 of 163 Old 11-01-2011, 07:29 PM

Ava's Mom - YAY!! blowkiss.gifWhat's your new EDD? There definitely isn't a July thread started yet...

Carlin - Any news?

starrlight - I ordered Progestelle (but haven't gotten it yet). I have started Emerita Pro-Gest Natural cream. I'm happy with it so far. I feel like my body heats up in the middle of the night wherever I apply it. My temps were the highest yet after 1 day of using it - coincidence? IDK. I have a very similar opinion to what Texas said - it can only help to maintain a pregnancy, and the negative/side effects are minimal if any... which is why I'm on it. I'm typically the type to not take any form of any medication besides supplements/vitamins.

Texas - I'm sorry. It does seem like when we really are focused on working toward something and wanting it, everyone else typically seems to get it first. Your baby will come! Is there are reason you don't chart cervical position?

fazer - I enjoy your rambling... it made me laugh! :) I'll POAS Saturday morning again - but I'm definitely feeling prego - nap time anyone? check. Nausea at making dinner? double check. Every morning I cross my fingers that my temps are still up. I definitely bled - there was red/dark red blood for a few days - just not very much of it. Keeping my fingers crossed for your temp tomorrow - Rise, Rise!! bouncy.gif

AFM - The spotting has stopped - which is awesome. Every time I use the ladies room I just keep hoping... I wasn't like this with my first pregnancy for some reason! Maybe it's because I love being a mama and being pregnant that this pregnancy is even more special? I just saw a post on one of my natural mothering groups about being pregnant while still nursing a LO and how to eat the best way possible. Basically all Weston Price and Sally Fallon have to say is that you should never do it - it's detrimental to the baby, pregnancy and mother. irked.gif Wasn't too much of a fan of reading that, but I just realize I'm going to have to hunker down even more nutritionally and try to only put things in my body that will do good for all of the above.

Happy homebirthing, AP, Waldorf, wool-wearing, baby-wearing, cloth-diapering Mama. DS - 12/10, DD - 6/12 and expecting another bouncing bean Aug/Sept of 2014!
#157 of 163 Old 11-01-2011, 08:55 PM

Carlin, Texasfarmom, Moonstones and Wendy, thanks for all the welcomes! I will be joining the November TTC thread as i am not pregnant.  Looking forward to sharing in the ttw journey with everyone! Wendy, thanks so much for sharing your insight. I used progesterone in my first and only pregnancy simply because my progesterone was on the low side of normal, so i was thinking i will probably want to do the same if i am lucky enough to become pregnant again. Congrats on your bfp and great that your spotting has completely stopped!! I didn't spot with DD but i do remember always looking for it every time i visited the lady's room!

Congrats to all who got bfps in October!!

My BFP chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/389e31

Me (40) DH (37) DD (24months) still breastfeeding around the clock. Planning another home birth with our second, due in September.

#158 of 163 Old 11-02-2011, 11:13 AM

Wendy - My EDD is July 8.  Just set up my first midwife appointment for December 20....that seems sooooo far away...

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#159 of 163 Old 11-02-2011, 11:34 AM

Avasmama - Mine is July 10. I see my midwife in a mother's group about once a month, but we've already talked about seeing each other in December! So happy for you!

Happy homebirthing, AP, Waldorf, wool-wearing, baby-wearing, cloth-diapering Mama. DS - 12/10, DD - 6/12 and expecting another bouncing bean Aug/Sept of 2014!
#160 of 163 Old 11-02-2011, 11:39 AM

Congratulations, Ava's Mama!!

Geigerin violin.gif, wife to geek.gif ; mama to 2 cat.gif ; mama to jog.gif and blahblah.gif
#161 of 163 Old 11-19-2011, 06:52 AM

well, I found EWCM for the first time in 30 months.... DD is 21 months now.... I have no had my first PPAF. Could this be it??? Or does it take a while to come back?

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#162 of 163 Old 11-19-2011, 08:37 AM

Hi Lauren!  Sounds really promising to me.  I had EWCM when DD was 10months, then got my 1st PPAF 7 days later. We were still nursing through the night and on demand, so it does vary.  

Join us over on the November thread for breastfeeding mothers who are TTC! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1334791/nursing-mamas-ttc-november/140#post_16754987

Kelly: Mama to a spunky, joy-filled DD kid.gif(10/04/10), and a loving wife to a music-making DH broc1.gif (07/14/07) We fly-by-nursing1.gifand familybed1.gif, and are just starting to TTC#2 dust.gifhh2.gif

#163 of 163 Old 11-20-2011, 05:11 PM

Lauren, You coud be close.  I got my first PPAF at 22 months, but I felt like I had EWCM for a couple months before that.  I wasn't charting or anything at that time, but that is my recollection!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page