Bibbity Bobbity BFP ~*~ The ONE THREAD ~*~ October 16 - October 23 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Halling, and Gozal - wow those are nice looking charts! Halling, I don't think that dip is anything to worry about. I'm so, so hopeful for both of you!

Mamaforever, Reelala, Gemime - It looks like we are all cycle buddies this month! Is anyone else just beginning the 2 ww?

Welcome Myllissa and Taurustheta! I hope your stay here is short. Thaurustheta, I just saw that you O'd on the 17th too. There are sure a lot of us Oing at once this week! Myllissa, I agree with Stevi. I'd test it out later today and as long as the temperature is changing you should be OK. It might just have been a loose connection or something.

Stevi - sorry your health isn't cooperating. That would be so frustrating! I hope you can get everything back under control quickly!

AFM - Please move me to waiting to know! It looks like I did O on Tuesday after all. I don't know what's up with my super slow rise temperatures but at least I O'd on the same day as last month! I've been eating my pineapple core al a Andthestars for 2 days now. I'm blending it up in a smoothy, and while it makes it a bit grittier than I'd like, it tastes OK.

Fertile thoughts to everyone!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 09:41 AM

Stevi, good news that the process is still going, yes? Any idea what the pelvic pain would be about if they did see something? I'm sorry health stuff has taken a turn. Like there isn't enough in life to deal with. :( Here's hoping for reproductive bding for you this weekend!

taurustheta, welcome! I am fascinated by learning about my cycle, too. Isn't it amazing what our bodies do? I chart-stalked you today and it looks like FF took away their declaration of ovulation. But maybe today's temp was a weird one since it sure looks like an ovulation pattern to me before today!

reelala, chew chew chew! :) So is the pineapple core a one time thing? Or do you eat them continuously through the LP? I hope the former! lol And YAY for being fast-forwarded into the 2ww!

mylissa, I'm trying to picture a thermometer sputtering. lol I

I like Stevi's advice. Give it a try later. If it gives you the same reading, try switching out the battery. I have no idea if a new battery effects readings, but at that point you wouldn't have much choice. Here's hoping it was a fluke and the thermometer is just fine.

AFM, I almost hate to admit it because I'm nervous about getting disappointed later, but I really am starting to feel pregnant.  The late night snack last night was a big clue, and the coffee smelled heinous to me this morning. (coffee was my #1 aversion with my first pregnancy). There's a familiar unsettled feeling in my stomach.

Despite this, though, I am still feeling full and heavy in my abdomen the way I do right before AF comes, so I'm really not convinced. Last time I also had extremely sensitive nipples very early in the pregnancy and I have no sign of that now. So who knows, really. Thanks so much, ladies, for tolerating my silliness! It helps so much to be able to pop in here and share something that's going on.

#63 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 09:44 AM

Carlin, yay for O! And thanks - I'm hoping you are right. :)

gozal, I just noticed that you and I Oed on the same day! When are you testing next? 

ps - I also just noticed that you haven't updated temps since Wed. Here's hoping they stayed high high high. (hugs)

#64 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 10:05 AM

Myllissa – I also have a BD basal thermometer, and I have changed the y twice since I purchased it last Febuary.  It definitely gave me flat temps the first time it was going dead, but I didn’t observe any weird or flat temps the second time.  I just discovered a battery symbol in the monitor.  That battery symbol didn’t appear the first time; it just didn’t vary in the temps I was getting. 

Stevi – I hope you are feeling better! Here’s to a good ‘ole college try!

KK – Good luck with your party!  Perhaps the concentrated strength of all that oxytocin will produce positive results for you, as well!  I actually did read that when women congregate in groups, the individual level of oxytocin increased in each person.  No wonder we love each other!

Nice charts, Halling and Gozal.  Halling, it appears as if we are having almost identical cycles as far as ovulation date goes.  You are exactly two days ahead of me.  FX ladies! (I had to look that one up just last night).

So, about this pineapple core, do you actually eat the core itself? Or, do you just gnaw on it? Is the core actually palatable? Can you bite through it? I love pineapple, but I can’t imagine eating the core!

AFM, this is the best looking chart I’ve ever produced! I’m pretty excited about it, and FF is even informing me that it is possible tri-phasic.  That’s fun.  Tomorrow’s temp will tell a good story.  Looking at my average curve, it seems as if my temps drop on either 13 or 14 DPO, so I am hoping for a strong and warm temp tomorrow morning.  The suspense is killing me!

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

#65 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 10:12 AM

Thanks, everyone, for such a warm welcome!

Carlin and halling: Thanks so much for checking out my chart. Yes, as of this morning, FF is no longer so adamant about my having O’d on the 17th, due to a smallish drop in temperature this morning. What a downer to enter my temp and then get that little message from FF along the lines of “FF can no longer say with confidence that you ovulated on the 17th”! CM seems to be drying up, though. Do you think my having slept terribly last night had anything to do with my drop in temp? DD was sick with a stomach bug or something and was tossing and turning in our bed half the night—I’m not even sure I slept for three consecutive hours. Also, I'm using a regular digital thermometer, not a fertility one. Anyway, DH and I are BD’ing every other day still for at least another several days just in case. orngtongue.gif

halling, Did I read that you’re planning on testing this weekend? Thinking of you!

Also, what’s the deal with the pineapple core during LP? Something I should look into?

And a silly question: How does one create that running signature line that appears at the bottom of each post? Like, "Married to DH for 5 years, mama to DS 2.5 years..etc."...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3809f0

#66 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 10:14 AM

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchyk View Post

So, about this pineapple core, do you actually eat the core itself? Or, do you just gnaw on it? Is the core actually palatable? Can you bite through it? I love pineapple, but I can’t imagine eating the core!

Pineapple core is a little harder and stringier than the outside flesh, but it's definitely edible. We usually eat the pineapple core, because I'm too lazy to cut it out of the slices. 

Mother to an adorable girl born May 2012, dealing with recurrent miscarriage.
#67 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 10:18 AM

Awesome chart, krunchyk!!

#68 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 10:19 AM

wow it's busy in here! fun! 

KnKn, you snuck in at the bottom of last page!  Thanks for the excitement. Tomorrow is a maybe, but I'm hoping to hold off until Sunday for testing. I know, I know! lol

krunchyk, wow our charts really ARE similar! How fun! Here's hoping that's good for both of us!

taurustheta, yep testing Sunday. Thanks for the thoughts! As for your dip today, I usually get a higher temp after a night of sleeplessness, so I don't know. It might just be a case of wait until tomorrow and see what it brings.  I also don't know how much of a difference it makes between a regular thermometer and a fertility one, but I'm sure some of the other ladies here will know.

#69 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 11:54 AM

Krunchyk: That certainly is a beautiful chart! I hope you have all kinds of heat tomorrow!!!

taurustheta: Welcome and to make your signature, just go to your profile and then you should be able to scroll down to the signature box and make one. However, you might need to have a certain number of posts before you can. I'm not sure on that... it's been several years since I joined so I could be completely wrong, lol.

gozal and Halling: Have my FX crossed for both of you!!

reelala: Made your rolls last night and they turned out fantastic. I made the whole recipe and did 15 rolls... except they were HUGE, lol. I think next time I definitely need to make 20-24. It was a chore to eat a whole roll along with dinner, lol but they were soooo yummy! Thanks again! (We had ours with meat loaf too, btw, lol!)

AFM: Thinking I should be Oing in the next day or 2. Having a tiny bit of EWCM in the morning the last few days and a SHO cervix but no where my normal amount of EWCM so I don't know if I'm just not going to get it or I'm not quite ovulating yet. I'm really trying not to focus on it too much. DH has been pretty spunky lately so I am just enjoying that and hoping that will do the trick. I was really hoping I would O today (cd 14) though. Oh well, hopefully soon!

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#70 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 12:07 PM

halling - it is torture waiting for you to test. I hope you realize that. ROTFLMAO.gif

Carlin - Cheering for O! Send some of those O vibes this way...

krunchyk - Your chart is so pretty. Can't.stop.stalking... bag.gif  FX for a high temp tomrorow!!

taurustheta - sorry about the temp drop. I hate when that happens. I'm always tempted to mess with my chart just so it does what I want it to do. lol.gif However, you can disregard that temp if you feel it really isn't accurate based on your disturbed sleep.

To edit your signature, click on "My Profile" and then scroll down the page and click "Edit Signature Text"

AFM - UGH. I hate OPKs with the heat of a 1000 flat irons. Today I tested at around noon again as that seems to be the only time I get ANY color in the test line. I decided to fake out the OPKs and dipped two tests in the same sample. One was super duper negative - line was barely visable. The other had a dark edge and medium-colored line. irked.gif So this means my OPKs have betrayed my trust and I can't believe a single thing they say. This is really mellowing my POAS high.

And I'm sick of DTD. Seriously. There is just so much dirty talk a girl can throw out before she's out of material.

ETA - I'm a once a week DTD kind of girl. Not 4,5,6 x per week. LOL

Wow. Month 1 and I'm already complaining. That's not good. 2whistle.gif

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#71 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 01:10 PM

MamanFrancaise - You crack me up!  I'm right there with you.  DTD this many times in a week is just not as fun as it sounds.  "There is just so much dirty talk a girl can throw out before she's out of material." ROTFLMAO.gif

FYI: I'm chart stalking all of you and am loving looking at krunchyk's.  So perfect. I hoping for another high temp for you tomorrow!!  How nerve racking!!

AFM: I did do a OPK late this morning.  Negative of course.  I'm still bleeding.  Day 6, and bleeding.  Bleck.  I hate having long AFs, although they usually aren't this long, they are rather long and heavy. 

I'll check my thermometer when I get home.  When I turned it on this morning it flickered and blinked before staying on for reals.  Maybe I was jamming down the button or something.  I'm going to be a bit peeved if I have to change the battery after owning if for a whole six days.  Oh well.  Hope you all have had a great Friday and Yippee! For the Weekend!!

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

#72 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 01:31 PM

Back again:

Here's the scoop on pineapple core.  It contains something called bromelian (sp?) which is supposed to help with implantation.  You are only supposed to eat the core 1DPO - 5 DPO.  After that it can have negative effects.  So I cut up one core in 5 pieces and ate one piece each day. I suppose you could eat the whole core in one day but I think that the key is to have a little bromelian in your system for the first 5 days after O.  You can also get bromelian in supplement form but I have no idea on dosage so *DISCLAIMER* don't take a million capsules the whole 2WW and tell someone that AndtheStars told you to.  Cause I didn't.  Anyone is more than welcome to PM me with any questions.  I'm not an expert on this by any means but I did get a BFP (that is still sticky as of today) the cycle that I ate pineapple core.  I also ate carrots for CM, used sweet almond oil as lube a couple times, and splurged on donuts (Hi cbaa!).  It could have been any of those too.

Seriously will stop butting in now!  blowkiss.gif

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

#73 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Teeny tiny phone screen here- getting a headache from reading 2 or maybe 3 days of posts! We are in Sin City, I think O came early again either last night our this morning... Only opks to go by & gut instinct, but I'm glad its pissed &i can get on with my vacation. I'm going to try not to internet much this week but I'll be thinking of you all! Halling-poas already smile.gif
Sendin Xs &Os to everyone, I am up to date, just not able to post thoroughly. Will catch up soon! Have a fertile & relaxing 2ww to all my cycle buddies !

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4******12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
#74 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Posting via phone so I can't do personals but I wanted to pop in and say this board is awsome today!

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#75 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 05:01 PM

MamanF: HI-larious! I totally know about BDing everyday. In theory it should be awesome, right? I guess it's just too much of a good thing.

AndtheStars: Hi mama! We miss you! Thanks for spelling out the pineapple core deal again. I keep forgetting, too.

KrunchyK: I love the oxytocin factoid! Here's hoping it works for me!

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#76 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 06:04 PM

Hey- did anyone else notice that jsnmom tested positive earlier this week?!?!?  Check out her chart!

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

#77 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 06:17 PM

Hi all-

I'm just hanging out.  AF just ended today.  This is the second cycle in a row where my period has been shorter than usual.  Four days instead of my usual 5-6.  But it doesn't feel lighter than before- just shorter and more intense.  Could that mean anything in terms of my fertility??

I've been sooooooo depressed lately.  It doesn't have anything to do with TTC.  This is only month #2, so I am fine.  It's my job.  I work in a school and I have new administrators who have a new philosophy and it is just soooooo stressful.  I don't agree with some stuff that's going on and I've basically been told that anyone who's not on the same page is SOL and I'm so discouraged.  I have depression and anxiety issues to begin with under the best of circumstances, and something clicked for me this week and I am just DONE. Feel so hopeless and doomed.

So that's where I am.  What does this have to do with TTC?  Nothing.  I'm glad I'm still a ways away from O.  I can't imagine trying to DTD now when I'm feeling so low.

There sure are some pretty charts out there, though!!!!  I  can't wait to see some double lines soon.  GL to all. 

#78 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 07:42 PM

Andthe Stars: Fascinating about the pineapple. Thanks for the info.

Belia: I see you have a little boy who's five months younger than my daughter. I, too, am in cycle #2 TTC #2. I'm so sorry you're feeling so low right now. Sending you a big hug. Will you have the chance this weekend to take some time for yourself, maybe get a massage or something? Will check in on you again this weekend.

All: I hear you about the BD'ing all the time. This cycle we're keeping it to every other day-- figure that's enough, and that way it's still fun. Last cycle was our first real cycle "trying," and it was every day. Toward the end it was a little, "Ready to hit it tonight?" "Ugh, really, again? OK, let's get it over with." Too much!!

#79 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurustheta View Post

Belia: I see you have a little boy who's five months younger than my daughter. I, too, am in cycle #2 TTC #2. I'm so sorry you're feeling so low right now. Sending you a big hug. Will you have the chance this weekend to take some time for yourself, maybe get a massage or something? Will check in on you again this weekend.

Thank you.  Please do.  It feels weird to say, but I'm worried about myself and need to be checked up on.  If that makes sense?!?!?

#80 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 08:05 PM

Belia: I will be back tomorrow. I promise. Do you have someone near you who you can talk to tonight, who can also check in on you in person?

hug.gif

#81 of 101 Old 10-21-2011, 09:28 PM

grouphug.gif Belia, sending hugs your way too. Please really take good care of yourself for the next couple days. I'll be here over the weekend too if you need any virtual support!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#82 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 03:27 AM - Thread Starter

Belia hug.gif

My baby sister is being Confirmed today!  I'll be back late this afternoon to check in and catch up.

Happy Weekend everyone!

p.s. i have the weirdest chart EVER this month

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#83 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 07:11 AM

I know I shouldn't get excited, and I'll need a few more temps to confirm, but my temp spiked this morning! I think I may have O'd yesterday!  Last night I was NOT going to BD. I had enough. lol.gif But DH was in the mood so we did. Even if we don't get pg this cycle, I will be so happy to know that my body is back to normal.

Belia - hug2.gif

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#84 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 09:51 AM

Belia: How are you feeling today? I've been thinking about you. Please check in and let us know.

reelala: Hope the Confirmation was lovely-- I'm sure it was.

MamanFrancaise: Very exciting about the possible O yesterday!

My temp went up slightly this morning, but not enough for FF to give me back my possible O date (which was the 17th)... I wonder if I need a new thermometer (or a real fertility one), though. I took my temp twice this morning, one time right after the next: first time was 36.2, second was 36.1. Of course, I charted 36.2, LOL. CM has definitely dried up some...so I don't know!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3809f0

#85 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 10:02 AM

Halling & Gozal! How are you?

KM84 & AndtheStars – Thanks for the pineapple knowledge!

Taurus – What’s up with the temps from CD 14 & 15?  Would it be valid to discard those temperatures?

Belie – I’ve been thinking of you and sending good vibes.  I hope you are doing okay.

I am appreciating the BD conversation, ladies.  We started taking turns on whose responsibility it is to “turn it on.”  Before my cycles regulated we were doing it every other day for weeks on end.  That stopped being fun really fast.  With that said, has anyone heard of the married couple that did the deed every day for a year (Book: 365 Nights)?  Another couple did it for 101 days (Book: Just Do It).  I suggested just that to my DH several years ago and he said no.  Wise man.

Thanks for the compliments on the chart, ladies! I feel like I’ve created a work of art.  Tomorrow’s a big day.  Will the temp drop or stay elevated? I’m getting a head cold, so I am ignoring the fact that things might be up because I don’t feel that good. 

I just wanted to let you all know that today I really appreciate you all.  Thanks for being awesome. 

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

#86 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 10:24 AM

KrunchyK - I'm so excited for you and am hoping that the next few days bring good news.  FX!!

Belia - I too have depression and anxiety.  Please keep us updated on how you are feeling.  I know it can feel like you are all alone in the world, but I assure you that we all care about you!!  See if you can get out of the house even just for a walk.  Staying home always makes me feel worse, somehow.  hug2.gif

KM84 & AndtheStars - I have heard of people using pineapple core before but never knew why!  Thanks for the info!!

AFM - I'm still sitting here in what has to be one of the most boring parts of the cycle.  AF stopped so I guess DH and I can start on the BD marathon tonight, so there's that.  I've got a busy weekend planned, and hope to get on here sometime tomorrow.  Hope you all have a nice weekend as well!!

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

#87 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter

Stevi I hope you're feeling better soon and that your meds get worked out ASAP so that you're not feeling dizzy!

KnKn wahoo for a BD marathon!  FX that DH gets better soon.  I am sure that the baby shower will be absolutely perfect tomorrow.  I love the tidbit about the oxytocin - SO COOL!

YAY Carlin for a bunch of us cycle buddies - so much fun.  I hear you on the slow rise temps.  I've never had that before and then this month BAM. Slow rise.  I dr. Googled but couldn't find a reason...

WOOHOO for the 'Pineapple Ladies'  we're so getting BFPs

Halling still lurk.gif

KrunchyK you're killing me with the not POAS already if your temp is up tomorrow will you POAS for us? Pretty please loveeyes.gif  Your chart makes me want to POAS its so pretty.

A2E so glad you liked the rolls!  Um the whole recipe makes a lot ha ha ha ha I would not have known what to do with that many!  So easy right?!  Is the EWCM hanging around? YESSSSSSSS for a spunky DH around O get him girl! 

MamanF you make me LOL  I hear you with the OPKs I got two days of positives and FF put O day on the first one?! Whatever about OPKs at least it was a stick to pee on.  I can't do the 5 nights of BD on command.  I'm a 2-3 times a week lady.  Dirty talk heh heh heh  HOORAY for Oing!

and the stars thank you for the pineapple core info ::hugs::

cbaa I hope vegas is amazing!  Miss you and your commentary lots

Belia how are you feeling? A little better today I hope.  goodvibes.gifThinking of you and sending you good vibes.

Taurustheta you are such a dear.  I really hope the FF gives you your date back and that this is a successful cycle for you. 

Myllissa let the fun begin FX for your BFP this cycle!

I feel like this is the longest post ever.  You ladies are awesome btw.  Today was my baby sisters confirmation - such a nice day.  It was wonderful seeing the whole family.  Biggest plus: No one asked DH and I when we were going to have babies!  That is like a miracle esp. since I don't know how to answer anymore.  Anyway bizarro chart this month.  My temp DIVE BOMBED this morning right down to the cover line and I thought FF was going to take my O date away (they didn't).  Goodness knows what it will look like tomorrow.  All I know is that I am in a food coma from the festivities today and I'm really looking forward to my bed tonight!

#88 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 05:06 PM

Posting from my phone so pardon the brevity. My temp is down a bit more today but otherwise no sign of AF. Foul taste in my mouth persists. Tomorrow is test day! Better go out and buy a test! Lol
#89 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 05:35 PM - Thread Starter

FX BFP fingersx.gif

#90 of 101 Old 10-22-2011, 05:39 PM

Hi all-

I'm still here.  Thanks for all of the virtual hug2.gif and grouphug.gif and goodvibes.gif  It means a lot, especially since I haven't been here long.

Today was a little better, but it's Saturday.  So I'm not at work, and don't have to go tomorrow, either.  But I still just have NO energy and NO motivation.  The house is a mess, I haven't cooked in forever, but I did clean the kitchen so at least I accomplished something.  Thank heavens I have an understanding husband!!!!  I tried to take the dog for a long walk last night in an effort to get some endorphins going, but I'm a "stewer" and just end up getting more upset.  Too much negative stuff going through my head as I walk, y'know?

I'm okay, you guys.  No safety concerns or anything like that.  Just miserable.  I try to keep this stuff away from people in my real life, so it helps to know I have virtual friends sending me positive thoughts.

The conversations about BD have me laughing.  I look at some of the charts on FF and CANNOT BELIEVE how often some folks are able to DTD.  I'm a once-a-month girl, so gettin' frisky as often as necessary in order to TTC is a lot for me.  Then I look at some charts that are "XXXXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX" in the BD line and all I can think is bigeyes.gif.

I'm looking forward to some BFPs tomorrow!!  Halling and KrunchyK- I'm looking at you!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page