Bibbity Bobbity BFP ~*~ The ONE THREAD ~*~ October 16 - October 23 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 101 Old 10-16-2011, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for October 16 - October 23 !!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Attached2Elijah BFPChart2.gif

Belia BFPChart2.gif

doddledo BFPChart2.gif

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

KnittenKitten BFPChart2.gif

MamanFrancaise BFPChart2.gif

Myllissa BFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

SilaMarila BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

Fnord BFPChart2.gif

Gemmine BFPChart2.gif

halling BFPChart2.gif

jsnmom BFPChart2.gif

krunchyk BFPChart2.gif

livelovelaugh BFPChart2.gif

mamaforever BFPChart2.gif

reelala BFPChart2.gif

sapientia

Sourire BFPChart2.gif

taurustheta BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

samy23 
sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant: 

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1331714/the-one-thread-graduates-october-2011/20#post_16704332

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

AndtheStars

faerieliss

GradStudent13 BFPChart2.gif

PrenatalCoach

heartbeat.gifSeptember BFP's heartbeat.gif

CorgiMommy BFPChart2.gif

casmer BFPChart2.gif

BellaWithBaby

BubbleMa

KM84 BFPChart2.gif

kylie 1

Janellody BFPChart2.gif

pregnova

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#2 of 101 Old 10-16-2011, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter

Happy Sunday everyone!  I just got home from a wedding and am dead tired so I'll catch up with personals tomorrow but I hope you all had a great weekend xo

p.s. who is in for a recipe swap?

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#3 of 101 Old 10-16-2011, 07:40 PM

Uh oh! I think I'm getting a yeast infection right in time for ovulation!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#4 of 101 Old 10-16-2011, 08:37 PM

Hi! I haven't been on this thread in a while. Can you add me to *Waiting to Know*? I'm pretty sure I O'd on schedule, even though I didn't do a very good job of temping this cycle. I think I'm 10DPO right now.

Here's my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fa1ea

Me (24)photosmile2.gif & Him (25)tiphat.gif  

trying to makebabe.gifsince March '11

#5 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 05:54 AM - Thread Starter

MamaForever I hope your O happens when you need it to!  UGH about the rash!  Have you eaten walnuts in the past?? So strange!

KnKn obv. I am no pro at that this but I found it pretty relaxing last month not temping.  We BD every day for about 5 days last month and that was just too much - the sixth night DH and I both just wanted to snuggle ha!  This month has been every other day since AF left and I have to admit - I kind of like it.

Oh no Stevi! I am so sorry - I really hope it is not truuuuuuuuuuue!

Hi SleepingBeauty!

tiphat.gif Fnord.  I added you to waiting to know - I hope you get your BFP in a few days!  How are you feeling?  Any symptoms you want us to analyze he he he

A2E as soon as I finish this post I am going to PM you the no rise dinner rolls!  Thank you for sharing about your root celler and canning - so amazing!

Jsnmom still so excited for you - that is one serious BFP!  Let me know when you want me to move you to graduates! joy.gif

Cbaa only a few more days until VEGAS BABY!

AFM I got a GSB this morning on my OPK woohoo!  I can't even tell you how happy I was to see that smiley face.  It looks like I may O tomorrow as opposed to my usual CD13 - anyone care to chart stalk?  bag.gif  Also - I cut out most caffine, I am only drinking black tea 1-2 times a day as opposed to 2-3 cups of coffee...do you think that could affect O?

#6 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 06:34 AM

Huge congrats to is mom and gradstudent!! What beautiful bfps!

I'm way behind in here since I've been basically offline since Thursday. I'm 10 dpo today and no symptoms to report. Hilarious given my plethora of symptoms last month! I cracked 99 today an last time I got pregnant my temps were in the 99s so here's hoping!
#7 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 08:14 AM

Wow! Congratulations, GradStudent and jnsmom! That is SO FREAKING EXCITING! Man I love to see BFPs. luxlove.gif

reelala - Unfortunately, I don't cook or bake. That's DH's job. I will however chart stalk you. I chart stalk all of you. I'm creepy like that. I'd love to know if coffee affects ovulation. I drink more coffee than care to admit...

halling - Your chart is looking good! Temp jump on CD 10 - last CD 10 temp dipped. Looks promising!

AFM - I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I started OPKs a few days ago... on CD 6. LOL That's what happens when you buy bulk OPKs. What? I had to! I just needed to practice. It's been over 7 years since I've used an OPK. But I'm on CD 9 now and am officially "allowed" to test (since my cycles used to be 26-29 days).

Since I've only been off the Depo shot for 6 weeks-ish I am scared I will not see that temp shift this cycle. I don't want to be scared, I want to be positive. Visualize it and make it happen. But I'm scared. The period I had last week was light but it lasted my usual 4 days. That's positive, right? Why oh why can't I just accept the fact that it usually takes months to get pregnant after Depo and be patient? Oh yeah, because I'm impatient and a control freak.

Oh well, my temps are consistent with my pre-Depo temps. So that's a good thing. AF was always like clockwork, so I have that going for me.... Whatever. I'm sooo getting pregnant this cycle. And so are the rest of you. goodvibes.gif

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#8 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 09:49 AM

Hey Ladies-

Can I join your club??

I'm Belia.  wave.gif  I live near Chicago and have a smart, gorgeous, hilarious little boy who just turned three.  We're just starting our second month TTC- I charted in August just to see what was up as well.  So far everything looks pretty good, although my LP is a smidge on the short side for my taste.  11 days.  I got pg with DS on my second cycle, so I'm hoping that this next one, if we're so blessed, comes pretty quick as well.  

Here's my chart!!!!  [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1da109/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]  Such as it is on CD1, anyway.  orngtongue.gif  But I'd love anyone's opinions on my past couple of months as well.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

#9 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 09:53 AM

Halling- Your chart is so pretty!!!  That's like, classic.  Textbook.  Here's hoping it stays that way!

cbaa- I am so jealous you're going to Vegas.  I haven't been since the 6th grade, and DH has never been!!!  We're trying to save money so our big vacation this summer was to... wait for it.... beautiful ROCKFORD, IL!!  I know, I know, you only WISH you were me!!!  Last summer we went to my mom's place in Arizona.  So the thought of a REAL vacation???  Heaven!  Have fun!

#10 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 10:24 AM

Thanks for the new thread Reelala! I'd totally be in for a recipe swap! I don't know about coffee either, but over the last 2 months I've cut it out completely (except during AF, I figure that can be my reward for putting up with the witch!) and switched to 1 cup of green tea in the mornings prior to Oing. I've definitely see an improvement in my CM,  but whether that's due to cutting out the coffee or adding green tea and carrots to my pre-o diet, I couldn't tell you.

Welcome Fnord and Belia! I hope your stay here is short!

Halling, that's a lovely chart! Fingers crossed for you!

Erika, hugs to you! I hope things regulate for you quickly!

Stevi, that sucks! I hope it clears up quickly for you!

AFM, I think there's a fairly good chance that I'll O today or possibly tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm hopeful for this cycle or not. My pre-O temps have been pretty rocky, but on the bright side they are a little higher this cycle which I think is a good thing.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#11 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

Halling I have one icon for you coolshine.gif  When are you going to POAS for us?!

MamanF I miss my coffee :( it is quite sad actually.  Thank you for chart stalking!  Strange about my temp being up so early right?  I totally hear you on the OPKs.  I started at CD 6 too since I had 20 of them heh heh heh

Welcome Belia!  I am sneaking on at at work right now so I will add you to the list (and chart stalk you) tonight when I get home.  I hope your stay here is short BUT this is an AWESOME group of ladies.

Carlin looks like we're shaping up to be cycle buddies!  I can't chart stalk you right now but I will tonight...YAY for higher temps though!  I too noticed more CM this month without coffee hmmm we might be on to something here. 

Ok, back to work for me - Happy Monday!

#12 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 02:48 PM

Halling: Looking good! FX for you!

Belia: Welcome, hope your stay is short and sweet!

Stevi: That stinks... hope you get it cleared up quickly and it doesn't affect O.

reelala: Thanks again for the recipe. I'm going to make them tomorrow night, I think. Having chili tonight otherwise I would have made them tonight. They sound soooooo yummy! And I am DEFINITELY in for a recipe swap!

Jsnmom: That is one seriously strong BFP! Congrats!!!

Maman: Keeping my FX for a nice, strong O this month that ends with a BFP! I know depo can wreak havoc on your system but sometimes ya get lucky and I'm hoping that's the case for you!

Note to self: Do not cut up jalapenos all day for canning then forget to wash your hands before going potty and wiping. One 30 minute shower later and I'm still on fire... tonight's BDing may or may not happen. :-\

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#13 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 02:56 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm up for a recipe swap too! I'd love the rolls please!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#14 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

The EWCM has landed!superhero.gif seriously ya'll i've never had it like this before and I'm excited!

Cbaa i sent you a PM with the rolls - enjoy!

Recipe Swap update: Any ideas on how we want to do this...a separate thread perhaps? thoughts? maybe call it the hungry one thread ha!

#15 of 101 Old 10-17-2011, 09:22 PM

Ok so I usually check CM once per day in the afternoon. Today I checked it again at about 11 pm. And there was most definitely stretchy egg white. Please tell me how this is possible on CD 9? Do you think I'll have several days of this or do you think I could O anytime?

I've never even experienced CM like this before!

Reelala's virtual CM must be contagious.

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#16 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 06:16 AM

Mamanfrancaise, you could definitely have it for several days and you could definitely O at any time. Helpful? Lol
Reelala, wohoo for ewcm!
A2e, ouch!!
Thanks everyone for the FX! (full disclosure: I don actually know what fx is, but it seems good and supportive so thanks!)

I'm still on the run a bit, and don't have much time to stop and think or check I here. I'll be fully back tomorrow. Another 99 today and no symptoms whatsoever. I'll wait until Saturday or Sunday for testing. smile.gif
#17 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 07:00 AM

halling - Saturday or Sunday? bigeyes.gif My vote is for Thursday. Sheepish.gif

I think FX means "fingers crossed"? That's what I've thought over the years LOL.

#18 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 07:01 AM

That smilie above makes me look like a creep. Disregard. LOL

#19 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 07:38 AM

Please move me to Waiting to Know.  Pretty positive I O'd yesterday.... and DH and I missed BDing on O day AGAIN!.... Ugh I'm pretty frustrated at the moment. DH was a stress case yesterday, overwhelmed with yard work to do before winter and DS had a bit of a meltdown with him when I was at work, DS was up late last night, and let's just say it wasn't going to happen for us last night!  We BDed the two days prior to O, so I know there's still a chance.... but past experience seems to show that I can only get pg when DTD on O day (with the first pregnancy (miscarriage) we only BDed once- on O day, and with pregnancy with DS, we BDed on O day and the day before).  So I'm pretty bummed.  But GOOD LUCK to everyone else this cycle!  I'm going to lay low for a while and not be so obsessed with TTC.  But I will check posts from the rest of you to see what's going on!

Me (28), DH (31), DS1 (3), and brand new DS2 just born in Sept!

Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011

#20 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 08:06 AM

Hey everyone wave.gif, I have been missing you all! The ladies over in my DD club are nice, but you guys are the best!

I am 14 DPO, several days late on AF and my test lines are much darker. I think I am ready to be moved to graduates!

Best of luck to you all! I hope that I see you soon in the other forums! grouphug.gif

Quaker graduate student caffix.gif married to Quaker statistician DH geek.gif.  I am  belly.gifwith our first child!  Planning a natural birth with a  midwife & doula! 

2**4**6**8**10*12**14**16**18**20**22**24****28**30**32**34**36**baby.gif**40

#21 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 09:07 AM - Thread Starter

MamanF I wish I could give you more input on the EWCM but I usually don't have it!  (Hence the hero!)  Glad it was virtually contagious though!  It looks like I O'd today if that is indicative of anything - not sure though.  Also, I like the creepy smiley

Halling - two votes for Thursday!  I want to move you to graduates already! Not that we are pressuring you or anything.... Sheepish.gif

MamaForever - I think I might be in the same camp as you with the must BD on O day - we never have and well...I've never gotten preggers!  I think I O'd yesterday too! I hope you keep lurking - I'll miss you but I get it. I'll move you when I get home tonight.  FX for a little bean in about 14 days!

GradStudent yay for moving you to graduates!  I'll hope you'll pop in everyonce in a while to say hi!

AFM  I got a + OPK and EWCM yesterday and then this morning another +OPK and a temp jump.  I was up late, slept crappy and then woke up late and I think I was moving around before i temped so should I ditch the temp or just see what happens......Thoughts?

#22 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 09:22 AM

Gradstudent, hurray for graduating!! I hope I can join you soon in the ddc. :) 

Mamaforever, I'm hoping that you're wrong either about needing to BD on O day or that you O'ed yesterday, but whatever happens I hope you get some good downtime from ttc obsessing and we'll miss you. 

MamanF, thanks for the fx explanation! And I laughed at the smilie being creepy. :) As for thursday, no way! I'm staying the course. ;) 

reelala, yeah, not like pressure at all! lol ;) 

I'd wait and see what happens if I were you. I have no idea about the OPKs, but you can see what happens with your cm in the next few days and your temps and make a pretty precise guess from there. My guess is you you O'ed based on the dip a few days ago, but it might just be one of those wait and see things. 

AFM, yes I'm waiting until Saturday or Sunday. :) I'm going to wait until AF is actually late to test (that's just want works for me and my attempts at preserving sanity). According to FF AF is due on Thursday (my last LP was 12 days) but I'm going to wait beyond that. My LP temps were higher overall this cycle so I wouldn't be surprised if I've had more progesterone and get a longer LP if I'm not pregnant. So I'm considering a late AF to be CD 15 or 16, hence Sat or Sun. And believe me I'm anxious to find out, but I'm going to let this run it's course and see how things go. This whole "it'll happen when it happens" feeling of this cycle seems to be miraculously lasting in the 2ww. Surprising.

#23 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 04:14 PM

Halling: I'm super excited for you this cycle! I really think the high temps are a good sign. I can't wait to see what happens!

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#24 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 05:18 PM

Hi ladies, I would love to join you all.  This forum seems fabulous!  

A bit about me: I just finished my graduate degree and am looking for work.  My partner and I are living (temporarily!!) in Orange County, CA, though we call Denver home.  I love reading, gardening, canning, public policy, and coffee.  Someday I hope to be knitter! I have several tough fertility diagnoses including PCOS and a blocked fallopian tube, but my partner and I are giving this baby-making an old-fashioned try for the time being.  I'm currently 9 DPO and am waiting patiently to test in four more days!!

Please do add me to the waiting to know group.  Thank you!

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

#25 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Halling I so admire your resolve.  I'm going to have to PM you for coaching durning my TWW.  Saturday/Sunday it is.  Looking forward to more high temps and a full report this weekend! lurk.gif

tiphat.gifKrunchyK I know you from over at the Bajingo ladies right?!  Welcome - I am sure that you will love it here.  I added you to waiting to know - do you have a chart to link?  We're a bunch of stalkers bag.gif

#26 of 101 Old 10-18-2011, 08:17 PM

Halling- Your resolve is amazing.  Good for you for waiting!  I hope your pretty chart stays pretty.

Hi Krunchyk!  I'm new here, too.  Welcome!

AFM- I'm just hanging out with my dear old Aunt Flo.  She's here with a vengeance, making me very short-tempered and crabby. af.gif

#27 of 101 Old 10-19-2011, 05:16 AM

Belia: Sorry AF is visiting. greensad.gif

krunchyk: Welcome! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

Halling: High temps are always great! Keeping my FX for you!

AFM: Soooooo today is CD 12 and I have EWCM and a SHO cervix... I'm super excited! If I O on CD 14, that's 2 months in a row that I've O'd early. (Usually around CD 16-19) That HAS to be a good sign! I'm hopeful and excited! DH is REALLY into trying this month too so I'm really hoping everything just comes together and we get a little July bundle. It really would be PERFECT timing (Before DD and DS go back to school and we would have June, JULY, August, September and October kids, including both step-kids and DH is in November... I just like how that works out, lol)

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#28 of 101 Old 10-19-2011, 05:28 AM - Thread Starter

Oh Belia I hope AF leaves you quickly! I really don't like when she comes to visit.

I am going to be AAM this morning because I had my first TTC meltdown - please tell me this is some kind of right of passage.  After temping this morning I realized that I must have O'd over night - POAOPK and got a negative and then went to seduce DH in the middle of rushing around to get out the door for work.  Needless to say things did not go as planned, I got emotional and spent my drive to work crying because I was obsessed with catching the eggie and now I feel like I missed our window.  I also feel like a crazy person.  I'm trying to be all om.gif so we'll see how that goes.  I am going to start with the pineapple core tonight ala andthestars plus hope and pray for the best. 

Thanks for listening ladies - have I mentioned how nice it is to not feel so alone grouphug.gif

#29 of 101 Old 10-19-2011, 07:01 AM

Hugs to you, reelala.

More personals later. I'm feeling like AF is on the way. Last night during my drive home I was having cramps and this morning my temp was down by .2 just like it was on 12 dpo last cycle. So I'm expecting spotting to start tonight and AF to arrive tomorrow. Boo.
#30 of 101 Old 10-19-2011, 07:39 AM

Hugs Reelala. Hopefully you caught the egg anyways.

I'm sort of having the opposite problem. Despite having all the symptoms of Oing yesterday, I had no temp rise this morning. I'm not sure if I'm just going to have another long cycle, or if it'll be like a couple cycles ago where I'm pretty sure I either didn't O, or had a really weak ovulation some how. I guess I'll keep trying to BD for the rest of the week and see what happens. Oh yeah, and my husband's cousin just announced they are pregnant with their third. Number 2 is almost a year younger than my DD.

Halling, fingers crossed that AF stays away.

Sorry for the lack of participation in this thread. I'm feeling pretty down about TTC right now and trying to focus on other things, but I really appreciate having you ladies around to commiserate with on this way too frustrating journey!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page