'Witching' and hoping for BFPs ~*~ The ONE THREAD ~*~ October 23 - October 30 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-23-2011, 07:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for October 16 - October 23 !!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Belia BFPChart2.gif

doddledo BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella

KnittenKitten BFPChart2.gif

krunchyk BFPChart2.gif

Myllissa BFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

SilaMarila BFPChart2.gif

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

Attached2Elijah BFPChart2.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

Fnord BFPChart2.gif

Gemmine BFPChart2.gif

jsnmom BFPChart2.gif

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

livelovelaugh BFPChart2.gif

mamaforever BFPChart2.gif

MamanFrancaise BFPChart2.gif

reelala BFPChart2.gif

sapientia

scowgirlBFPChart2.gif

Sourire BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

taurustheta BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

samy23 
sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant: 

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1331714/the-one-thread-graduates-october-2011/20#post_16704332

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

AndtheStars

faerieliss

GradStudent13 BFPChart2.gif

halling BFPChart2.gif

PrenatalCoach

heartbeat.gifSeptember BFP's heartbeat.gif

CorgiMommy BFPChart2.gif

casmer BFPChart2.gif

BellaWithBaby

BubbleMa

KM84 BFPChart2.gif

kylie 1

Janellody BFPChart2.gif

pregnova

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2011, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

Piping hot new thread!  Here is to a reproductive week!

Updated to here:

A2E I am so very sorry to hear about your Grandpa.  Grandparents are such a wonderful blessing in our lives and while I feel lucky to have them - it is even harder to lose them.  I know it is hard but try not to have any guilt and know that you did what you could at the time and cherish every moment the next few days.  Amazing that you and your DH have such a strong bond, you will need his support in the coming days. I will pray for your family and the babe that will someday have his name.  ::hugs:: I'll be thinking of you. hug.gif

Halling and KrunchyK I hope you ladies start this thread off with a bang.  No pressure though. 2whistle.gif

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

Old 10-23-2011, 08:05 PM

So, I finally tested. And...

bfp!

Yay!!

Old 10-23-2011, 08:17 PM

Halling- I just KNEW it!  Many many congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!  jumpers.gif

Me (30), DH (33), DS1 (5), DS2 (2), and surprise DS3 due January 2015!
Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011
Old 10-23-2011, 08:37 PM

Thanks, mamaforever. :) And thanks everyone for you good thoughts this week! Yay!

Thankfully no shoe-feast in here tonight. Ha!

reelala, go ahead and move me to graduates whenever you have a chance. :)

Old 10-23-2011, 08:42 PM

Oh HELL yes, Halling!!!!  I've only been here a week and I just knew it, too.  How you held out on testing I will NEVER know.

Congratulations, mama!!!!  joy.gif  A happy, healthy, and blessed nine months to you!

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

Old 10-23-2011, 09:07 PM

Finally getting a chance to do some personals- sorry it isn't very often lately- but hope you all know that I do keep up with reading the posts and am always sending positive thoughts to everyone!  By the way, I love that this week's thread started with halling's news.... I hope this will be a thread full of BFPs!

A2E-  Your post was very touching, and I hope and pray that you did conceive a baby boy that day.  I'm soooo sorry about your Grandpa.  I hope you find peace soon with all that is happening- with your Grandpa- and also the guilt you feel.  hug.gif

Gozal-  So sorry about AF.  Sending you some hugs as well.  I hope this is the start of a successful cycle for you.

Belia-  I know tomorrow's Monday, and I hope you know that we're all thinking about you and hope you make the most out of your days at work!  My DH's work can be like that (he has horrible bosses who have 'integrity' issues and there's lots of political drama in the office).  He's around so much negativity.  He tries so hard to separate work from home and not think about work while he's home.... but I know that's easier said than done.  Sending positive vibes your way.

Taurusthetawave.gif Hi!  Hmmm it doesn't look like you O'd yet... and sounds like your cycles really vary so I hope you will O soon!  Looks like you're BDing every other day and that's great when you don't know exactly when O will happen!  I hope you get a BFP this cycle!

Myllissawave.gifHi!  Hope your stay here is a short one (because you'll move onto Graduates of course!).

Carlin-  I'm SO hoping that the slow temp rise brings good news (like it did last time you had a slow rise)!  Sounds very promising!  I hope the time while DH is gone flies by for you.

Reelala-  I hope there was a good reason for that temp dive yesterday... I know it'd be a little early for implantation, but *maybe*!  If you and Carlin both get BFPs this cycle, I think everyone else on this thread will run to the store to buy pineapples (I definitely will)!

KrunchyK-  I see you did not post the temp for this morning (Sunday). I really really hope it stayed high and you post some exciting news soon!

MamanF-  not sure what to think about your temp drop today.  It kinda looks like your body tried to O, but didn't, and will try again.  But I guess we'll have to wait and see what where the temps go from here! 

AFM,  I am 6 dpo and feeling perfectly normal (well, as normal as I can be) winky.gif .  I didn't have much EWCM this cycle (I had many days with it, but not much in quantity), so I feel like it didn't work.  I sure hope I'm wrong!  Good luck ladies!

Old 10-23-2011, 09:27 PM

Halling: Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Congrats! We were all so confident you were going to get that bfp, I'm glad we were right. Have an amazing 9 months!

Too sleepy to write more. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
Old 10-23-2011, 09:49 PM

Congratulations Halling! Fantastic News.

A2E - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather.  I've lost a number of people to cancer and its really, really hard.  Your story was really touching and it reminded me of the book Spirit Babies by Makichen.  He is a medium clairvoyant and he shares his experiences communicating with "spirit babies."  In a section of the book he talks about mothers that can sense the child at conception. Some of his clients can even learn to communicate with their "spirit babies." His stories are pretty compelling.  

As an aside, I've tried to communicate with my spirit baby through meditation.  She/he isn't listening.  wink1.gif

AFM - Thanks so much for the positive messages.  I'm so sorry to keep you all in the dark today. So, here's the deal.  Both DH and I have terrible colds and we slept terribly last night.  I woke up at 4 am and didn't fall back asleep again until 6 am.  We then woke up at 7 am to go to Joshua Tree National Park, with my father-in-law, who is visiting on his cross-country train trip.  As a result, I didn't get a temp!  Good news is no cramping, no spotting, nothing indicating a period except for tender and sore breasts, which is very typical for me.  My father-in-law leaves tomorrow afternoon.  I either test tomorrow am or Tuesday am (assuming no period).  

Fingers crossed!

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

Old 10-23-2011, 10:08 PM

Halling - joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifYay! Congratulations! What a lovely, dark BFP too! Have a wonderful 9 months! I hope a bunch more of us will be joining you shortly!

A2E - I'm so sorry about your Grandfather. hug2.gif Please try not to dwell on any regrets you may have. None of us are perfect and there are always "if only I had"s but there's really no benefit to adding guilt to our sorrow in times like this. Honour your Grandfather's memory and all the good times you've had instead. I so hope you are right about conceiving a baby in his memory. What a beautiful memorial that would be!

KrunchyK - I guess we can wait for Monday or Tuesday. lol.gif It's good to spread the joy out a little anyways!

Belia, Just thinking about you tonight and hoping that this week at work is a little better than the last. grouphug.gif

MamaForever, yay, almost half way through the 2 ww!

So cycle buddies, who's an early tester and who tests late? I'm definitely a don't test until AFs late person, but I love to live vicariously through early testers!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 10-24-2011, 04:26 AM

Halling: YEEEEEAH!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy the next nine months! joy.gif

Everyone: More later, gotta finish getting ready before DD wakes up, and then off to an intensive Spanish class...

Old 10-24-2011, 05:46 AM

Halling: Congratulations! What a beautiful BFP... Happy, Healthy 9 months to you!

KrunchyK: Keeping my FX for you. Hope to hear good news from you TODAY.... or tomorrow, if I must, lol.

Belia: Hoping today starts a much better work week and things start looking up. hug2.gif

gozal: hug2.gif

Thank you all so much for your beautiful words. It really touched me so much to come here and see them. My Grandpa is still hanging on... I got to see him yesterday and say my goodbyes. He actually had a pretty good day yesterday and was talkative and even laughing a bit. Obviously, that doesn't mean much as this will be a touch and go situation for the next few days and eventually, he will pass but it was nice to see him while he was still himself and able to speak.

Also, I know, without a doubt I O'd yesterday so... Could you please move me to the 2ww? Thank you! So I guess my feeling could be right... the timing would have been perfect. Crazy.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
Old 10-24-2011, 06:27 AM - Thread Starter

Congratulations Halling!  That is a beautiful BFP! So dark!  You are hereby moved to graduates!thumb.gifjoy.giforngbiggrin.gifbiggrinbounce.gifkid.gifblowkiss.gifluxlove.gif and of course broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif Hoping to see you on the otherside real quick! A happy and healthy 9 months to you xo

mamaforever thank goodness the 2WW is half over! 

KrunchyK....Tuesday it is lurk.gif

A2E I am glad that you got some good time in with your Grandfather and your O is such good timing FX for you  fingersx.gif

Carlin sweet cycle buddy.  I am not testing until the day AF is supposed to arrive and only *if* my temp is still up at that point so I'll be testing on Halloween. Spooky!  Too many disappointments at 10DPO the past couple of months so I am going to stay strong until then.

AFM my psychotic chart continues.  Temp spike this morning after the dive yesterday.  I showed it to DH and he was like 'Um it looks like you ovulated again' that is how big the temp spike is.  I of course spent at least 30 minutes on FF looking at implantation dips and seeing how many happened at 5DPO.  There were enought to get my hopes up  - so much for being all  om.gif heh heh heh

Old 10-24-2011, 07:40 AM

Haling...   CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:29 AM

Just popping in quickly from work...

Congratulations halling!!!!!! Love love love BFP pics. LOL

FF gave me a coverline this morning. So I think I'm 4 DPO. I'll wait a few more temps before being moved to waiting to know. I'm in denial.

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

Old 10-24-2011, 09:17 AM

Halling: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! jumpers.gif I just knew you'd be seeing a BFP!!  I can't tell you how happy I am for you.  A very happy and healthy 9 mos to you!! Hope to be there with you soon!  FX

A2E: I'm glad you got to see your grandpa and that you feel a little better about things.  If you can, try not to dwell on the "could've-should've"s.  As Carlin said, no one is perfect don't beat yourself up over those thoughts.  Love him while he's still here and charish his memory and the wonderful times you've had together.  That's easier said than done, I'm sure. hug2.gif  Keep us posted.  We're here for you!

KrunchyK: Really? We have to wait until tomorrow?! lurk.gif

AFM: Didn't get much sleep last night.  My DS crawled into bed at some point last night and was restless, keeping me and DH awake most of the night.  My temp was even higher than normal because of it.  I have a long day ahead of me with bedtime seemingly an eternity away. 

I hope everyone has a great week!

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

Old 10-24-2011, 10:50 AM

Update: I just did my OPK (Clearblue Easy Digital) and got a smiley face on day 9????  My CM is a mix of mostly a milky watery with a very little EW, but not much there overall though. I had to do an internal check to notice any.  This seems really early to be getting a positive O, doesn't it??  I've never used an OPK before, so does it mean that I'm going to ovulate in the next couple of days or that I've already ovulated?  We DTD last night, but I don't know how much good that does when my CM isn't the best.  I usually get great EWCM around ovulation, and as far as I can tell, my O day is around day 13.  Any advice?

Old 10-24-2011, 10:59 AM

Hey ladies, I do believe my period is on its way.  Temperature dropped this morning, and I am experiencing some mild cramping. greensad.gif  Here's to next time! 

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

Old 10-24-2011, 11:12 AM

Attached2Elijah: Your post last night brought tears to my eyes. I'm so thankful you were able to see your grandpa yesterday. Spending the remainder of his time here surrounded by people who love him will undoubtedly ensure that his transition out of this world will be peaceful and beautiful. And may his tiny, precious namesake already be on his way to you. stillheart.gif

Belia: I hope work today was bearable. Hugs to you.

KrunchyK, Carlin, and Relalla: FX for you three! I hear you about wanting to wait to test until AF is late. For some reason, I find it much more disappointing to see a BFN before AF arrives...why is that??

MamanFrancaise: FX for you too, with the 4DPO! 

My temp jumped from 36.2 to 36.4 today, but man, what an erratic bunch on my chart. Still no O pinpointed. To make things even more confusing, yesterday the watery CM returned. I'm guessing it's just my hormones fluctuating and that no O is happening this cycle. Trying not to feel too bummed out, as it's really only our second cycle TTC #2 (and it took four cycles TTC #1)...still, at 38 I'm not getting any younger, so it's hard for me not to feel a sense of urgency, you know?

Old 10-24-2011, 11:15 AM

KrunchyK, just saw your latest post after my last one. Argh, sorry. greensad.gif

Old 10-24-2011, 12:29 PM

KrunchyK: Hugs!

A2E: I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'm glad that you were able to get some quality time with him. I know you will cherish that time. I really hope that you conceived your little angel baby. What an amazing and beautiful beginning that would be.

Mylissa: Once you get a positive opk it means that you will be ovulating in 24-36 hours from then. So get busy!

AFM the baby shower went great.18 ladies came so if that doesn't get some oxytocin flowing in me I don't know what will wink1.gif. I have leftover chocolate zucchini cupcakes with whipped cream cheese frosting that I would totally share with you all if I could. DH and I got in a bd session on Saturday night and I've been having creamy cm for a couple of days, which is now turning watery. DH is feeling mostly better, so I think things will work out for a BDing streak. I hope we get a lot more bfps this week ladies! I'm counting on you!

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:32 PM

Hey Myllissa, from what I understand, a positive OPK means you are going to ovulate in the next 12 to 36 hours. Maybe you'll see more EWCM in the next couple days.

KnKn, October Sexapaloosa doesn't have quite the same ring, but go for it anyways! ROTFLMAO.gifI'm glad the shower went well. I usually really enjoy baby showers, especially post baby when there's a brand new squish to hold!

AFM, DD woke up at 4:30 this morning and I gave up and let her out of bed at 5:00. sleeping.gifNeedless to say, my temperature is probably a bit off this morning. Fertile Vibes to everyone!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 10-24-2011, 06:12 PM

mamaforever - I, too, only had a small amount of EWCM over several days. Hopefully the rest of it was just hiding away up there. thumb.gif

krunchyk, sorry about AF. greensad.gif

Carlin - looks like I'm sort-a-kinda cycle buddies will of you guys this week! As for testing - I have always had a short luteal phase (10-11 days tops) so FF is telling me to test next Tuesday. I will, however, be starting to test by the weekend, if I can hold off that long. hide.gif Mostly because I clearly love torturing myself but also because I have bulk HPTs burning a hole in my bathroom cabinet. 

A2E - Yay for the perfect timing!!

reelala - LOL @ stalking old charts. Did you know that there are a ton of charts with positive HPT on 9 DPO? whistling.gif

myllissa - yes, get BD for the next few days!  Do you have any other charts? How long are your cycles normally? It can be normal for YOU to O early. I would also test again tomorrow at the same time.

taurustheta - what happens to your chart if you change it to "Research" method as opposed to "Advanced"? 

AFM, I was so excited to see those crosshairs this morning. I can't stop looking at it. lol.gif I'm a little ridiculous. I still doubt it though - it seems like a weak temp shift. But even if I remove the + OPK, the crosshairs remain so maybe I should just believe it. LOL - OR maybe I should continue POAOPK until I run out. orngbiggrin.gif

DH and I had a little argument last night and we kind of went to bed mad at each other. But he came home from work with flowers. love.gif I think I'll keep him.

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

Old 10-24-2011, 07:33 PM

MamanFrancaise: OK, so I changed the method to "Research" and voila-- the crosshairs pinpointing the 17th as O day are back. What the...?? I didn't even know there were different methods before now...and what's the deal with the "Research" method? I mean, it's making me feel better to see a possible O date...but is it even valid? FF "recommends" the Advanced method...so why do they even have a Research method? Anyway, I hope your crosshairs stay strong and true, regardless of method!

Do you all have your charts set to Advanced or Research?

Old 10-24-2011, 07:56 PM

I'm not entirely sure why they even have research - I think they are testing out individual patterns of ovulation, etc. I usually use Advanced but always check out what Research will show - it's usually the same. Advanced wants more "proof" of O I think.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:13 PM

Hi all-

Thanks for your positive thoughts on this Monday.  Today actually went ok at work, but that doesn't really help me much.  The problem isn't any one particular thing.... its the whole vibe of the place.  It's like there is poison circulating through the air.  My boss was saying in a meeting on Friday that he overheard a conversation among people that nobody trusted each other anymore, and my boss saw that as a GOOD thing.  It's just.... cold.gif    And I feel incompetent every day.

But anyway, I actually got a little excited about something last night.  We really need to redo our kitchen.  Our house was built in 1973 and the kitchen is basically the same as it was when the house was built!  I found a message board online where kitchen designers will help you figure out layouts.  I was really excited about the thought of posting our kitchen dimensions and getting started on the planning.  Granted, we are YEARS away from being able to afford this, especially if we have another baby, but it would be nice to play around, come up with a plan, wander around home stores, etc.  Something to look forward to.

Anyway... my mind's not really on TTC I guess.  Probably because of how down I've been feeling and how far I am away from O.

A2E- I am sorry to hear about your grandfather and hope that your most recent visit with him has brought you some peace.  He sounds like a well-loved man.  Your BD timing sounds perfect, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if your baby dreams come true this month.  Fingers crossed for a sweet, sweet miracle!  How perfect would that be!!

Mylissa-  Looks like we're sort of cycle buddies, although I don't usually O until day 22-ish.  Hopefully you'll have a much shorter cycle than me, though.  I don't know much about OPKs, but if the ladies here say to get busy, then you should get busy!

Carlin-  Thanks for your supportive words over the past couple of days.  Your chart looks so pretty!  And already 6 DPO!

Reelala-  I think your chart looks pretty good!  Fingers crossed for a few more days!

KrunchyK- So sorry that you've gotten a visit from af.gif.  And I'm sorry that your inconsiderate spirit baby continues to have selective hearing!

MamanF-  If you really did O on CD 12, then your timing this month has been outstanding.  I always stare at my charts, too after I've o'd.  It's like I can't see the pattern when I'm in the middle of it- only when it's past.

Knttenkitten-  Hey, when you have a second, throw one of those zucchini cupcakes my way.  On second thought, maybe just some of the frosting.  eat.gif

Have a good night, ladies!

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:39 PM

Ladies, you have all made me feel much better about possibly O'ing today!  We have gotten busy in hopes that something happens.  I would have tested my OPK again tonight but I forgot it in my desk drawer.  (I was just curious...POAS obsessed maybe?)  I'll test tomorrow at the same time and see what happens.  We've been BDing for the past three days, so we should be good.  Minus the not so EWCM/Wet conditions.  We'll see!  

Belia -  I've worked in toxic places like that.  My heart breaks to think of you going through that.  I think that its great that you've thought about redoing your kitchen!  I'd love to redo ours, it sucks! I hope it gives you a little something to distract yourself with so you aren't caught up in the drama at work.  It is so hard not to let it affect you when it is all around you.  I'm so sorry you are stuck in that. 

KrunchyK - So, so sorry babe.  

I'm headed to bed other wise I'd make this a bit longer.  No sleep last night combined with a long day and you get one tired pup.  You all are a great support and I love dropping by to see what you all are up to.  Thanks for being there!  I'll see you in the morning!

Old 10-25-2011, 07:59 AM - Thread Starter

Just popping in from work to say I am thinking of you ladies!  yesterday was a crazy day at work and home - so sorry for the lack of personals - I will be back later to catch up with everyone!

This thread is blowing up with everyone Oing - so awesome!

AAM FF changed my O date this morning!  It is now saying I O'd on CD13 (like I always do)!  Upside is that my cycle is so regular it is not even funny.  Down side is that I am now only 6DPO.  I had a really great yoga practice last night and have decided to set my intentions to trust God and honor my body for the wonderful things that it does for me on a daily basis.  I may not be pregnant this month but I sure have learned a lot about myself - so there's that.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:35 AM

Hello ladies, I am wishing to join your thread- I don't chart so sorry bout that, I won't have a chart for anyone to stalk...LOL although I do like chart stalking others :) I try to mostly pay attention to my body and how it feels and if I have EWCM or not...I am in the window of waiting to O- which should happen sometime around the 31st- I am however obsessed about POAS and have a LOT of OPK's just waiting for me at home :) LOL so I will be checking that way today- on top of all this today is my B-day but I am not feeling very happy about it...Not sure why, hopefully as the day progresses it gets better.

Excited to see where this month takes us all :)

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

Old 10-25-2011, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone!  I am chart stalking again...bag.gif  I do this quite often but rarely admit it.  And I'm doing this more often this cycle because I decided not to temp this cycle and I miss it!  I'm definitely going back to temping next cycle!!!

Reelala-  I'm not sure if I agree with FF with changing your O date.  Just curious- why did you disregard the temp on CD 12?  I still think you may have O'd on CD 11 because of the EWCM.  I'm glad you are feeling more relaxed about everything though.  I try to also always tell myself that God will make it happen when it's in His plan to make it happen.  Sometimes this helps, but it still can be hard to wait and be patient!

MamanF-  Yay for crosshairs!  I guess I was wrong... it looks like you did O. smile.gif  My LP is only 10 or 11 days too, so I'm hoping that it's long enough for both of us for those little beans to implant!  I think the BCPs caused that short LP for me, but I've been off of them since January so you'd think they'd be out of my system by now.  My LP was only 7 or 8 days right after going off BCPs and now it's around 10 or 11.  Hopefully it continues to get longer, and that yours does too!

A2E-  Your chart looks very very promising so far... great timing on BDing, etc.... and the circumstances would just make this perfect for you!  I'm really really hoping you get that BFP in about 12 days or so.  Thinking of you.

(Hi gratefulstella!  We met on the Trying to Conceive #2 thread!  Good to see you on this one too!)

User Tag List