what a beautiful story

it sounds very much like what my ideal birth would be

tara
#242 of 281 Old 04-16-2004, 11:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How wonderful (sniff)

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#243 of 281 Old 04-16-2004, 11:39 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that even though I don't post alot, I treasure this entire group of women. I'm crying, thinking about how much support you can get from people online that you can't seem to get IRL.

There is nothing to say to relieve anyone's pain, except that I'm sorry for your tremendous loss and hope that you never have to go through that again.

Just being here makes me feel part of something bigger and prouder than ever to be woman. Thank you all for being so supportive, through good and bad.

Danielle, fabric artist, mama to Eleanor 5/05 and Charlotte James 09-26-09
#244 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 12:31 AM
Zig

Ravenmoon, that's a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.

I'll be thinking of you all tonight. Much light and love to those who are hurting.
#245 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 07:22 AM

Good morning -- the GIO-fest continues, and I think I may have O'd yesterday or am O-ing today. I guess I'll have to wait to see what FF thinks in another day or so.

I originally thought it was cute/funny when DH started dreaming about our baby (I've been dreaming about a baby consistently for well over a year). Now, my girlfriend and my grandmother are also dreaming of me being pregnant and/or a mother. Too weird!

Continued to all who need them!

Kimberly: blogging wife to Todd and work-at-home-struggling-with-work/life-balance adoptive mama to Adam (2005) and Leah (2008)
#246 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 09:28 AM

#247 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 09:29 AM

Congratulations!!! Best wishes for a happy, healthy and uneventful pregnancy!!!

Kimberly: blogging wife to Todd and work-at-home-struggling-with-work/life-balance adoptive mama to Adam (2005) and Leah (2008)
#248 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 09:42 AM

Oh Congrats Jay!!!!!!!
It's about time some happy news permeated our little group!!
Just make sure you don't leave us for good!! (ok, I mean, leave us, don't come back officially but visit--get it?):LOL

Our GIO fest began last night, not until of course after I picked a fight with dh--man I sure can time em!! I think I was having a small amount of EWCM yesterday but that's way early, and I'm pretty sure I have more this morning (in my experience ew is clear, dh is not) I go in this morning for my u/s and that will tell me how close to O I am.

again on the BFP, I think we all so needed to hear something good!!
#249 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 11:13 AM

Congratulations Jay!!!
#250 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 11:16 AM

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jay!!!

Thanks for sharing your great news!! May you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!!

...and may there be many, many more BFPs!!
#251 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 11:51 AM

congrats!!!!!! Jay i agree with Shannon on the not returning here except to visit

tara
#252 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 01:13 PM

WOOHOO Jay !!!!!!!!!!!

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#253 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 01:44 PM

Jay!!!! Congrats!!! I'm sending as much sticky vibes as I can to you!!! we need some sticky babies!

I can't believe we have another m/c here. This has been the hardest week since I've been here. (((((((gonabe))))))) If you're lurking, I hope you know we'll be here for you whenever you need us. Come back when ever you're ready... we'll be here with a and a .

Shannon - sorry it's hard to get motivated to GIO this month... You can do it! I know you can!

Puddingpop... I have no idea when you o'ed... need more high temps! Just keep GIO! I love baby dreams. Lately all my dreams have been really weird and scary.. no babies.

Ravenmoon, thanks for sharing your beautiful story! I can't wait till i can post my own birth story!

So not much happening here. I'm supposed to be cleaning house all morning... then shopping for a baby shower gift.. then doing a little at the office... then a 90 min massage (ahhhhhhh) then a baby shower tonight. But truth is, I don't want to clean house! My MIL is coming to town next week, and I really HAVE to hide all the baby stuff we bought ( really cheap!) at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago (it's all in the room she'll be sleeping in) Since she doesn't know we're TTC. Ryan went flyfishing today.... and said before he left "if you really don't want to clean, I can do it when I get home tonight..." but I know he'll be too tired, and we have to work in the yard tomorrow... so I must motivate! I'll just stay on line for 15 more minutes... yeah... then I'll spend 90 minutes cleaning... then I can go play.... right???

Last night I spent 3 hours with a friend who is TTC also .. she is the QUEEN of knitting, and we looked at patterns and yarn... and ohhhhhh I'm becoming a kitting geek!Oh, I'm gonna go yarn shopping right now!

Ok I'll be back later, ladies! We need another BFP!!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#254 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 02:49 PM

Congratulations Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#255 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 04:33 PM

#256 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 04:38 PM - Thread Starter

hi everyone!

Finally caught up -- list is updated (hugs to Adina for AF and a HUGE to Gonnabe -- I can't believe it! . This week is going down in history as a bad f*cking week! I'll head over to the other thread to lend my support, asap. Oh -- and again, if I missed you, please PM me, my box is empty now, thanks to Adina's advice)

Had a great time visiting with my (new) friend... chatfest! We went dancing last night, which was SO MUCH fun, but also a little paranoia inducing (am I overheating?) I made sure to get ice cubes and keep my body temp down... and we chilled in the balcony that was cooler for awhile...

Anyway, my (possibly) psychosomatic symptoms continue, with the queasiness getting worse. (And also much more breast/ nipple tenderness) Hopefully it's a good sign, but who knows? Only time (and a BFP) will tell... next week...

Jay!!!!!!!!!! and here's some more sticky dust

And thank G-d for a BFP! Oh, it's such a relief!

to everyone! More BFPs would be greatly appreciated
#257 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 05:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yah for Jay -Jay!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Heather , momma to ' Parker- 10, Carlee- 7 and our baby Genevieve Faith - 8-27-10

#258 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 05:30 PM

Jay... I'm knitting..(drumroll please).... a baby blanket... I have about 3 million prego friends....and I make everyone a blanket and hat. I have 2 more to make!

Then, if I'm not pg, I'll make myself a sweater (my first!) or if I am pg, I'll make some baby stuff...

Alexis.. why are you waiting to test??? come on girl we need some more good news !!! your symptoms sound great!!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#259 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 07:06 PM

Congrats, Jay!!!! It's great to have some good news to celebrate this week! Hope there are many more this week.

Have any of you experienced nausea around O time? I think that I will O today or tomorrow, and my tummy is feeling a bit off today. I have also spotted a little the last two days. Still trying to figure out what is going on with my body... what a mystery. Any thoughts?

I love knitting too! Right now I am making a bunch of hemp wash cloths in all sort of cool patterns. Very fun gift and they knit up so quickly. Plus, I am almost done with a fun sweater for my son - blue and green stripes with a tiger on the front. Too cute, really. I can't bring myself to start any baby projects yet, maybe one of these days. I was all set to start one when I miscarried - glad I didn't.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Christine
#260 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 11:14 PM

Still waiting.I am going to hold off until the 22nd.Just so i know for sure and don't have to waste any tests.
#261 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 11:36 PM

Well went this morning for my cycle monitoring. Have tomorrow off as they're sure I won't ovulate until Tues or Wed. Gave dh the night off and will start again with GIO probably tomorrow and I guess try to go everyday from then.
Work is so busy, I'm having trouble keeping up, but it's good in the long run I suppose. Just makes it hard to have the energy for sex at the end of the day.
#262 of 281 Old 04-17-2004, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shannon0218
Just makes it hard to have the energy for sex at the end of the day.

awwwww, buck up little camper ! :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

#263 of 281 Old 04-18-2004, 12:04 AM

I know, I know, but Polka, you likely understand the day I've had, start with cycle monitoring, then go to a consult with a 16 week old Chesapeake Bay Retriever owned by a 70 yr old woman--what the hell are people thinking??? Follow that with a lesson for the Golden I'm training, attempting to teach the elderly woman how to give a correction (fortunately it is a soft and not too hyper golden) Follow that with an assesment for a suposed future police dog that the force payed $5000 american for from Germany and the thing is a waste of time, he's got no nose and when I turned to face off with him using just the stick he peed himself--I am 5' tall and a woman holding nothing but a rattle stick, I hardly think this dog should be trusted with someone's life--when the hell will they learn that Germany does not ship their best over to north america!!! Just before going to assess that dog I had layed a very long track for Havoc as I intend to put his FH on him this spring and he's a little rusty (the last horah for he old schutzhund dog!) So I head back to the park, put him on the track and he's doing well, as I approach where I ended the track I see some kids tossing around a black rubber thing, turns out it was Havoc's kong--they had plucked it from the end of his track--so I didn't know exactly where it ended, he had no reward at the end and I was frustrated!!! Poor dog, first track after a 6 months hiatus and he gets no reward and no definite stop point. Then on to my last lesson which is a 8 lb poodle that wants me dead--and has come far too close to accomplishing his goal--with an owner that giggles when the dog lunges at people.
all in all..... lousy f#%*king day!!!!!
#264 of 281 Old 04-18-2004, 12:26 AM

Oh Shannon - no wonder you're too pooched (ha ha - couldn't resist!) to get into GingIO!

sweetc - I have felt nausea around O. The worst was when dh and I were on vacation in Florida and decided to go to Busch Gardens. Well, I hadn't ridden roller coasters since I was a teenager, and had the most awful nausea after our day of rollercoastering. Didn't actually throw up, but was wishing I could have. I thought it was just my body saying "WTF! - This is not a normal place/speed/state to be in!", but since then, I have become easily woozy (not to the same lovely belching degree! ) around O time.

welcome back Alexis!

Not much to report here...busy weekend, middle of my 2-ww, ho hum, and I go for the first of the series of prog-measuring blood tests tomorrow.

everyone! C'mon - some more BFPs please!!!
#265 of 281 Old 04-18-2004, 12:33 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
There's always a comedian in the group:LOL
Well I just ate sugar crisp for dinner at 11:30 at night, so I think I can officially call this day over and go to bed:
#266 of 281 Old 04-18-2004, 07:38 AM

My temp rose again slightly this morning, so I'm guessing I've O'd, but just in case, I've told DH we have to continue to GIO through cd15. :LOL

Shannon, your job sounds so intense -- I'm amazed you can even summon the energy to GIO.

Ravenmoon, : for you!

Alexis, hoping that the psychosomatic symptoms aren't psychosomatic at all!

Sweetc, this is totally T, but where do you buy hemp yarn to knit with -- I definitely need to get my hands on some. I love knitting as much as I love sewing (but DH will freak if he find out I've added to my stash! :LOL)

#267 of 281 Old 04-18-2004, 09:00 AM

Quote:
There's always a comedian in the group
I know - I kill myself :

Good Morning, all! Happy Sunday! I am sneaking in a moment on the computer - than another busy day, so I hope I don't miss too much around here!

: to Ravenmoon! Anyone else testing soon?

Lovey-dovey dust to those needing it for their GIO fest!! Get it ooooooooooon!

With all this talk about knitting - I think I just may try it myself...!

everyone!
#268 of 281 Old 04-18-2004, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone.

Surprised my temp didn't go up this morning. Oh well. Guess we'll have to keeping GIO while waiting to O. I was pretty convinced I was going to O yesterday. Shows what I know.

Puddingpop - I get my hemp yarn at the knitting store here in town. Lovely colors. Let me know if you can't find any where you live - I'll send you some.

Best day wishes to you all!
Christine
#269 of 281 Old 04-18-2004, 10:31 AM

Morning all,
Puddingpop, yeah my job can be stressful and intense but at the same time it is usually very enjoyable, the problem is that stupid people tend to come in droves and when you have a bunch of them on a day you usually don't work (much--self employed=always working) it just sets the day up to tick you off. Unfortunately I'm also working today (and today's going to be as silly as yesterday)
On the mucous front..... :..... I think someone else asked this too, does the robitussin cause you to have ewcm prior to being fertile???? Cause right now, I have, well.... an abundance!!

So right now it is raining, and I hear thunder, WTF????? I scheduled lessons for today because it was supposed to be wonderful and sunny and warm, I was finally excited about teaching again--and now I'm gonna be standing around in the rain--which I sometimes love, but not when I'm surrounded by wet dogs. Oh well, sucks to be me!!
#270 of 281 Old 04-18-2004, 10:47 AM

Ravenmoon, I'll be testing with ya on th 22nd, if no AF by then...I'm praying this nausea and sore boob thing is not my body's idea of a sick joke...'cause I'm not laughing. What a head trip ttc is! I am already thinking AF is coming (although no sign yet) yet I am still secretly sorta hoping I'm going to get a BFP. 2ww is no good! Plus I'm just feeling really emotional today, well lately. With all the loss... I spent the day outside with the kids in the yard wich was nice, got my mind off things. Just got to stay busy until thurs...
to you all, have a good day!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page