**~THE ONE THREAD~** October 30 - November 6 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 104 Old 11-02-2011, 07:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

biggrinbounce.gifCongrats Carlin! That sure is a beautiful line! biggrinbounce.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 104 Old 11-02-2011, 07:52 PM

Wow, this thread is hard to keep up with!! 

Congrats Carlin!!!! joy.gif

Just CD5 here.  Waiting on the O time.  Feeling a little like the calm before the storm.  I had some trouble with temping last mo, so this mo I've started setting an alarm well before DS wakes up..so hopefully I can get a nice and clear chart this time!

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

#63 of 104 Old 11-02-2011, 09:55 PM - Thread Starter

gratefulstella - hug2.gifand FX that DH comes around soon.

Carlin - add me to the "I knew it" group! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! jumpers.gif That's a beautiful BFP!

myllissa - yes, I love charting. So cool. It gives my OCD personality something to focus on. LOL Yay for your temps staying up! That's a beautiful O chart.

taurustheta - New thermometer! Woohoo! Hopefully you won't even need it because you're already knocked up. biggrinbounce.gif

gozal - I'm using Save on Test brand. They suck! They're not the ones with the LH all over the handle. I wonder if Amazon.com will ship those to Canada.... Thanks for the recommendation! I'd rather not spend $60 every month buying from the drug store.

energy.gif for your confirmed + OPK!

Andthestars - thanks for the link! I'll update the thread.

Gator-mom - an alarm sure helps! 

AFM, we just completed the finishing touches on our fully remodelled main bathroom (it was the original bathroom from the 70's - green tub/sink and tiled mirrored walls *shudder* LMAO). Now it's so pretty. We installed a soaker tub, which I am so freakin' excited about. I haven't soaked in a bathtub since I was pregnant with my oldest daughter (she is now 10) - if you don't count the day my second daughter was born in the bathtub LOL. I plan on heading to LUSH tomorrow and having a super awesome bath sometime this weekend. Just me, my Kindle and a glass (or 2) of delicious red wine. HEAVEN.

I'm actually looking forward to this cycle. I've picked up some Evening Primrose Oil to help with the CM and some B6. I WILL have a pretty chart this time! AF is heavy and I'm really crampy. I feel like my body needed this as AF last cycle was really light. 

And another positive note - if I had been pregnant last cycle, my due date would have been the same as DD#2. While I would have loved to have been pregnant, I'd prefer not to have my kids with the same birthday. LOL

dust.gifto all you ladies in the 2WW! 

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#64 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 06:03 AM

Congratulations Carlin!!!! Yay!! joy.gifjoy.gifYou're in my thoughts for a sticky bean and a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Jennifer (35) read.gif jog.gif , DH (36) reading.gifbikenew.gif, and baby makes three: Welcome DD Evelyn, 7/16/12! baby.gif

Missing our beloved "soul mate kitty" rainbow1284.gifflowerkitty.gif (RIP 8/19/11) but enjoying our two new kitty-girls.

#65 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter

So, um, when I said AF was heavy, even I didn't know what was coming. I am slightly concerned. Yesterday evening I had to send DH to the drugstore at midnight for a heating pad because the cramps were just awful. I was curled around that thing all night! So starting at about 9:30 pm, I was soaking a Super tampon every hour. I had to get up several times last night to change. This morning, it's every 30-45 minutes that I need to change the tampon. I noticed a few pea-sized clots (several - maybe a dozen) last night/this morning. Do you think this is normal? I haven't had a "real" period since 2007 - last cycle was 4 days of very light AF. So maybe AF is giving me the finger for making her disappear for so long? I am a little shaky and constantly thirsty but other than the awful, awful cramps, I feel ok.

Am I going to bleed to death? hide.gif

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#66 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 08:36 AM

WOW gone for a few days and look at all the BFPs that exploded from everyone!!! Please pass on your BFP luck to the rest of us in our 2ww lol.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GO THEIR BFPs and HUGS to those AF has found!!!

Stevi:  So happy that you had a "normal" cycle this go round!! I really hope that mean that this cycle will bring you a BFP!!!

AFM:  I'm at 6dpo and CD 19.  I haven't started spotting yet (knock on wood) and i started at like cd15 last month...so I'm really excited for that!!! The only signs i have that could even think about pointing toward a BFP for this cycle is my BBs are very sore/sensitive and I've been uber moody.  I've also had some cramping the past couple of days that I usually don't get until the spotting has started so i'm trying to stay positive.  I have also started having break outs on my face and i haven't done that since last year when I got my BFP so who knows.  It could all just be AF signs too.  BLAH i hate the unknown!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#67 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 08:53 AM

MamanF: Sorry your AF is so heavy!!  If you start to feel dizzy or lightheaded it may be a sign that you are anemic from the bleeding or that you are simply bleeding too much too fast.  If you aren't dizzy or anything, it may just be a really heavy AF. I'd take some extra iron supplements just to be safe. I can totally relate to the heavy AF as I have had extremely heavy, long AFs since I was 15. Big clots, soaking a super tampon and onto an overnight pad in an hour or two on my heaviest days.  I used to get the debilitating cramps and would have to stay home from school curled around a heating pad often.  Since I've had my son, the cramping has eased up, but the flow is still heavy as ever. I also get crazy tired during my period as if the life force is being drained from me! For future reference, if the heaviness of the flow becomes too much for the super plus tampon, I've found that Tampax makes an even heavier flow tampon.  It is the Tampax Pearl Ultra absorbancy.   Not sure if I did the link thingy right, but I get them from Drugstore.com and I know they ship to Canada.  Be warned that this tampon is HUGE.  But, at least it lasts a little longer than the orange super pluses. I've never seen this absorbancy level in the stores, so it may be hard to find outside of drugstore.com. I also double up and use a tampon and a thin, overnight pad to make sure I don't have any accidents. Sometimes I double up the pads to make sure everything is covered. Probably overkill. If you feel like something is just not right, trust your instincts and haul ass into the doctor just to be safe.  Hang in there, sweetie!hug2.gif

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

#68 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 11:09 AM

Well, it looks like this one was not meant to be. AF started today, and my temperature's way down. I think I've known since I woke up Wednesday without any symptoms after being nauseous and really feeling pregnant Tuesday. Please move me to waiting to O.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#69 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 11:50 AM

I'm so sorry, Carlin. I hope next month is the month. hug2.gif

Jennifer (35) read.gif jog.gif , DH (36) reading.gifbikenew.gif, and baby makes three: Welcome DD Evelyn, 7/16/12! baby.gif

Missing our beloved "soul mate kitty" rainbow1284.gifflowerkitty.gif (RIP 8/19/11) but enjoying our two new kitty-girls.

#70 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 11:52 AM

Big hugs Carlin!!! I am so sorry!    hug2.gifhug2.gifhug2.gifhug2.gifhug2.gifhug2.gif

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#71 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

I'm so sorry, Carlin. greensad.gif hug2.gif

#72 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 01:05 PM

Carlin-  Lots and lots of hugs to you.  I'm so sorry. hug2.gif

Me (30), DH (33), DS1 (5), DS2 (2), and surprise DS3 due January 2015!
Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011
#73 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 01:07 PM

Sorry to hear that Carlin- I really thought with that beautiful chart of yours that the little bean would stick- FX for you this coming month hug2.gif

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#74 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 02:45 PM

Oh, no!  Carlin!!!!  There are a lot of us sending you big virtual hugs right now.  I'm so sorry.

Gosh darn it all this making-a-baby thing is so HARD!!!!!!  

grouphug.gif

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

#75 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 03:53 PM

Carlin: I'm sooooo sorry! Big hugs! I went through almost the same thing in July and I know how tough it can be. It really caught me by surprise. I know we are all sending you tons of support. Take it easy.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#76 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 05:37 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

hug2.gif Carlin. Sending you lots of preggy lady vibes for next cycle. You and I can hang in "waiting to O" together.

MamanF - heavy period sounds like it SUCKS. So sorry. You feelin ok now?

My period looks like it's leaving me already and it's only CD3 - wonder what that's about. My uterus had better not be playing tricks on me again. We leave Sunday.. I MUST remember to take my thermometer - but now I feel like I need to take an OPK because I really don't want to miss my O if my current period is about to throw everything off. DECISIONS.

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
#77 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 06:53 PM - Thread Starter

Well, AF is still out of control but I suppose it's lightened up a little. A tampon lasts about1.5 hrs now and the cramps are moderately uncomfortable. But having to run to the bathroom to change a tampon every hour at work was not fun so I came home for the afternoon.

I'm hormonal to begin with right now but to top it off my mother is no longer speaking to me as of this morning. She is in an emotionally/mentally abusive relationship (for about 4 years now) and he has alienated her entire family (brothers/sisters, and her children - me, my sister and brother). It has become really bad in the past year. But her boyfriend did something unforgivable in the past few weeks, and she stood by and let him do it, and I finally told her this morning she needed to leave him as she is losing everyone that loves her because of that disgusting excuse for a boyfriend. She told me not to call her anymore.

So even though I haven't seen much of her lately, so it's not going to be a big change in my life, I'm sad that my mom is so brainwashed and chose him over us. I'm sad that my children will not see their grandma anymore and I'm sad that any future babies will not even have a grandmother. I'm sad that I can't save her.

Anyway, I'm also sad for Carlin. I was thinking how awful it would be to see that + and then have it stolen from you. I'm just so sad for you. :(

#78 of 104 Old 11-03-2011, 09:33 PM

Oh, Carlin, I am so, so sorry. Thinking of you...

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#79 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 02:19 AM

Please add me to "waiting to be ready!"

I'm so excited to finally be here!  I'm on husband #2, and about to start trying to child #2.  TTC my son, Badger, wasn't easy - 40 day cycles, rarely ovulated, Vitex, insemination, and it still took many months.  I'm hoping that things will be easier this time!  I have a copper IUD in right now, and in December I have an appointment to get it out.  The next month and a half can't pass fast enough for me!

Feral  transtichel.gif  Loving Wife and Helper to Wuff superhero.gif Mama to Honey Badger nut.gif and Owlet babygirl.gif Homemaker and Polytheist Quaker.      http://umblepiety.blogspot.com

#80 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 05:34 AM

Holy crap, guys.  I think I might have missed my O!

*(^$#^((*))_^!!

Check out my chart.  Look at that temp jump this morning!!!!  Grrrrrrrrr.  [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1da109/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Look, I'm not a big DTD girl.  hide.gif  Embarrassing to admit, but true.  But this week I've been fighting off a cold... unsuccessfully, I might add... and yesterday I was at work all day and all night for parent-teacher conferences.  The night before that I was in bed and half asleep by about 8:30 due to being sick.  Add to that the craptastic situation at work and I've been even less in the mood than usual.  I was going to start DTD this weekend..... OMG if I missed it this month I will be PISSED.  

At myself, mostly, but still....

I hope my jump is my cold speaking.  Maybe its because I'm sick.

#81 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 05:42 AM

Oh, Carlin, I am so sorry. That is so unfair... I had that happen when TTC my DD and it just was awful. hug2.gif

Welcome FeralFox, Hope your stay is short and sweet! smile.gif

MamanF I'm sorry to hear that about your mother. I know how hard that can be... We recently had to walk away from my husband's sister as well as my father because of different issues but I know the feeling of sadness and guilt that comes along with it, especially for your children but in the end, you know that's what's best for them anyway. Not that it makes it any easier. hug2.gif Sorry AF is being such a witch too! greensad.gif

Thebyr: Good luck and FX that you catch that eggie and AF isn't just playing tricks and she's packed her bags for a nice, long vacation. smile.gif

AFM: ... AF will be here today, there's no doubt in my mind. Temperature has been down for 3 days and I'm feeling not so much crampy as just "heavy" in my uterus which is a tell-tale sign that she's on her way. I'm honestly getting sick and tired of seeing her come around. DH and I talked last weekend... We're only going to try for 8-9 more months (which puts me at a little over 2 years of HARD trying, over 5 years all together) and then we're just going to throw in the towel and not focus on TTC anymore. We'll never prevent but I'm just tired of thinking about it anymore. If it happens after that, fantastic but TTC for the better part of 10 years of our marriage is just exhausting and I'm ready to move on to something else. It's kind of a bittersweet decision for me. I desperately want it to happen so knowing it may not in that time makes me sad but at the same time, it makes me incredibly excited to know there is an end to this monthly heartbreak in sight. I'm ready to find other things in life to get excited about, I'm ready to focus on the children I do have more. I'm just ready to move on... I'd rather it be with a pregnancy but it that's not meant to be, I'll deal with that and learn to be happy and love the family I do have with everything I have. Anywho, just had to get that out.

FX and fertile vibes to everyone this week! goodvibes.gif

ETA: Man I called that one.... Please move me to waiting to O, thank you!

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#82 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 08:22 AM

Thank you so much for all the support ladies. grouphug.gif It helps so much to have a place where people understand.

I'm doing OK. I'm obviously dissappointed and upset but at the same time there's a bit of relief that it happened so quickly. I think I knew in my heart when all my symptoms dissappeared by Tuesday evening that this baby was not going to stick, so I'm somewhat glad the uncertainty didn't drag on. I had a little internal conversation with the baby Wednesday and told him (I don't know why but I feel like it was a boy) that I really wanted him to stay but if he couldn't and needed to go it was OK. That actually helped me immensely, although I'm not sure why.

A2E, that makes sense to me. I don't know how long I'll be able to do this either. At some point it makes sense to close this chapter in our lives and move on. I'm not their yet, but sometimes I worry that I'm spending too much time and energy worrying about TTC and as a result not enjoying the daughter I do have as much as I should.

MamanF, I'm so sorry about your Mother. Maybe this will lead to her making some changes in the long run even if she isn't ready for it yet. I'm sorry AF is being so nasty to you too. Hopefully things will settle down soon.

I'm sorry for everyone I missed personals for. I'll try to get back on track with this thread in a couple more days. Fertile vibes everyone!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#83 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 09:01 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Looks like I missed quite a few BFPs!  Congrats mamas!!

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
#84 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 10:37 AM

Carlin – I’m so very sorry for your loss.

A2E – This fertility thing is so hard.  I have a hard time being present in my life right now while trying to make this happen, and I can understand your excitement at moving on to a new chapter.  I hope that the next 9 months ushers in beginning of a beautiful pregnancy.

Belia – That stinks! However, I am recovering from a terrible cold/infection and it disrupted my temps for several days.  So, you may not be out of the game just yet.  Hopefully you will ovulate near CD 23 like your last cycle.  Fingers crossed!

MF – I’m so sorry to hear about your mum.  That’s really, really hard.  I volunteered for the National Domestic Violence Hotline for a number of years, and am still active in the community.  Your experience with your mother certainly fits the bill – especially in relation to the alienation from friends and family.  I’m so sorry.

Several days ago I mentioned carrot soup.  I’ve included the recipe from Blue Eggs and Yellow Tomatoes by Jeanne Kelley.  I also found a delicious carrot soup from The Pioneer Woman food blog here, but haven’t tested it either.  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/10/carrot-thyme-soup-with-cream/  Enjoy!

Sweet Carrot Soup with Dill Gremolata (4-6 servings)

Soup:

3 T unsalted butter

½ cup shallots

2 lb Nantes carrots or other sweet carrots

1 bay leaf, preferably fresh

Salt

Gremolata

2 T minced fresh dill

1 T minced shallot

½ t finely grated orange zest

¼ t fleur de sel

Soup: Melt butter in heavy, large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes.  Cut carrots into ½ inch rounds, add them to the pan, and stir briefly to coat with butter.  Add 4 cups water and the bay leaf and bring to a boil.  Cover and simmer over low heat until the carrots are very tender, about 25 minutes. Remove bay leaf and discard. Using an immersion or standard blender, puree the soup.  Season with salt to taste.

Gremolato:  Combine all ingredients and sprinkle over prepared soup when ready to serve. 

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

#85 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 12:07 PM

thanks attached - I hope so too!

Thanks soup looks yummy KrunchyK

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
#86 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

FeralFox, welcome! I've added you to the list. FX that will happen quickly for you this time!

Belia, your temp suggests that it was O but this weekend's temps will tell... I hope you didn't miss it! I am not a big DTD gal either. LOL Once a week for me and not on school nights. lol.gif

A2E - Sorry AF arrived today. And hug.gif for your TTC decision. I really hope it happens for you this cycle.

Carlinhug2.gif Take care of yourself.

Myllissa - your chart is so pretty, I want to take a picture.

AFM, AF was pretty awful all day yesterday and all day today. Had to change tampons every 2 hrs AT LEAST. But just now at the 2 hr mark I went to change and had an almost dry tampon. WTFChuck? 

I ordered some of the the LH strips that were recommended! Can't wait to start POAS next week! I am really hoping for some good EWCM, too. EPO, along with green tea really helped me in the past. Hope it works again!

#87 of 104 Old 11-04-2011, 07:12 PM

There are a lot of tough life situations going on in here.  I'm so glad that when life gets crazy, we can turn to each other and not get criticized or shunned, but accepted and loved.  You all are a fabulous batch of women and I'm honored that you've allowed me to share with you all!   

FeralFox:  Welcome to the board, this is a great bunch of ladies!! Hope your stay here is a short but sweet one!

Belia:  I too think that your temp shift today was indicative of O, but of course we'll just have to wait and see how you do this weekend!!  Normally, I'm a very low libido sort of girl, much to my husband's not liking.  I've changed modes since we started TTC, and my husband has LOVED every minute of it.  This is only our second cycle trying, so it hasn't gotten too old yet.  Exhausting, but at least not to the point where we don't want to at all.  FX that you didn't miss the big day!!  praying.gif

KrunchyK:  If I don't get BFP this cycle, I'm definitely going to cook some of that soup!  Heck, I may make it anyway because it sounds so good!  Carrots are my favorite veggie btw....

MamanF: So sorry about your mother.  When the ones we love make bad decisions we have this driving force in us that wants to save them.  But that only works if they want to be saved.  Hopefully she realizes one day soon that she needs that help to get out of that relationship.  hug2.gif

AFM: I'm trying not to get excited, but my chart is looking rather good.  I'm hoping for an "implantation dip" tomorrow.  I know it isn't necessary for a BFP, but it sure would make me happy.  That or an even higher temp...hmmmm....  I think I'm getting sick like my DH and DS.  They have had colds and I'm not feeling like myself today.  Stuffy nose, slightly nauseous, achy,  and tired.  Phantom pregnancy symptoms or pending flu?  Probably just the flu.  I'm not getting my hopes up this early in the 2WW.  Tomorrow I'm throwing a friend of mine a baby shower at my house.  This is the second one I've organized in the last three weeks.  I just can't seem to get away from the babies!!  On a final note, have any of you watched "the Great Sperm Race" on YouTube?  I'm on part 3 out of I think 6.  Still pretty good and helping me understand why its a miracle that anyone gets preggers!!  Wishing you all a restful, enjoyable weekend.  

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

#88 of 104 Old 11-05-2011, 06:41 AM

I know that i've had 2 kids, but it's like every time I have a baby i TOTALLY forget what my 2ww was like.  Is it possible to be able to have "implanting pain"?  I had a really bad 5 minutes or so last night where i was cramping pretty bad on the left side of my uterus.  I'm 8dpo today and had a temp drop this morning.  I guess I will know if i'm completely out tomorrow morning if my temp stays down or if it goes back up.  I guess the only plus i see is I haven't started my spotting yet and i'm on CD21...and usually by now i've started spotting.  I REALLY HOPE this is my month...but if it's not I can try again :) 

#89 of 104 Old 11-05-2011, 08:17 AM

*Phew*  Looks like I dodged a bullet because my temp went back down this morning, so I don't think I o'd.  Thank heavens!!!  

A2E- I'm so sorry that AF has made an appearance.  That must be so disappointing, especially when you consider everything that you're going through with your grandfather.  I hope your decision about TTC gives you peace.  I totally understand the relief that a set ending point can give you!!!  I sincerely hope that you don't actually ever have to get to that point without a new LO.

Carlin-  Still thinking of you.  I hope you have a lovely weekend.

MamanF-  Has Aunt Flo given you any relief yet???  Yikes.  It sounds horrible.  I wonder if the fact that she's been such a terror is because you're just coming off of Depo??  Sorry, I don't know much about it.  I hope that your relatively quick return of O bodes very well for you in the next couple of cycles!!!!!  

Sorry I'm so crappy with the personals- Just know that I'm really enjoying having this space to share the minutae of this journey and am wishing everybody fertile vibes and a happy weekend.  Now including: a bonus hour of sleep for no extra charge!  Yay!

Now I'm off to check out Mylissa's chart to see if her temps are still pretty.  orngbiggrin.gif

#90 of 104 Old 11-05-2011, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

Yep, Myllissa's chart is still pretty. LOL

Belia, thanks for checking on me... I thought AF was giving up yesterday evening but again around midnight I got severe cramping and passed several large clots and was soaking tampons every 45 minutes. Ugh. I most definitely have all the signs of anemia... weak, tired, shaky, racing heart. From all the Dr. Googling I've been doing, I'm not too concerned about the clots - very common in a heavy/fast period. I will get some iron pills today though. And yes, apparently this is pretty common for women coming off Depo as well. I just hope it stops within the next few days. 

I had to tell DH what was going on with me in case I passed out and he needed to tell EMS what was happening with me. "Hey babe, I'm bleeding like a stuck pig and passing clots the size of golf balls". If that doesn't kill the mood for the rest of our lives, I don't know what will. ROTFLMAO.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page