**~THE ONE THREAD~** October 30 - November 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-30-2011, 10:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for October 30 - November 6 !!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Attached2Elijah BFPChart2.gif

Belia BFPChart2.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif

doddledo BFPChart2.gif

Gator-mom BFPChart2.gif

krunchyk BFPChart2.gif

SilaMarila BFPChart2.gif

MamanFrancaise BFPChart2.gif

Thebyr BFPChart2.gif

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

airforcegirl

brichole BFPChart2.gif

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

Fnord BFPChart2.gif

Gemmine BFPChart2.gif 

gozal BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella

jsnmom BFPChart2.gif

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif 

KnittenKitten BFPChart2.gif

livelovelaugh BFPChart2.gif

Myllissa BFPChart2.gif

sapientia

Sourire BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

taurustheta BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

FeralFox

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

samy23 
sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant: 

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1334973/the-one-thread-graduates-november-2011#post_16729779

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

AndtheStars

faerieliss

GradStudent13 BFPChart2.gif

halling BFPChart2.gif

mamaforever BFPChart2.gif

PrenatalCoach

reelala BFPChart2.gif

scowgirl BFPChart2.gif

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2011, 10:45 AM - Thread Starter

Can't wait to move some of you to Graduates! Let me know when you want me to! Congratulations to all of you! joy.gif Happy and Healthy 9 months.

I have had mild cramping and tender breasts my entire cycle. Yesterday though, I had some pretty intense cramping and my boobs! Oh my boobs! When I took off my bra last night I thought I may cry. They were so tender.  I haven't had a "real" period in a very long time so I can't remember if sore breasts were one of my AF symptoms.

I've been testing since CD 5. bag.gif All BFNs of course. LOL I got two good ones where I was able to over analyze and hold them up to the light and twist them in different angles because I swore I could see *something*. The rest were white, white, white. ROTFLMAO.gif

Ah well, I'm 9 DPO. Can anyone chart stalk me for a sec... I think I may have O'd on CD 15 or 16 - based on my temps and the copious amount of Creamy CM (maybe it was EW - I don't know). But I was POAOPK about 4 x per day since CD 6 or so - there is no way I would have missed a + OPK on or around CD 15/16. Thoughts?

My chart on TCOYF says I O'd CD 16 (based on temps only). Sigh. On the one hand, it's great because it is a clear O. On the other, BD timing would be not so good (O2 and O3 or 0-3 and 0-4).

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

Old 10-30-2011, 01:18 PM

I started posting on the other thread before I realized there was a new one, so I'm copying and pasting it here too!

Holy Cow, what an awesome morning for the One Thread! Congratulations Reelala and MamaForever! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif Wishing you both a happy, healthy and completely uneventful 9 months!

A2E, That sounds very promising! hug2.gif I'm so glad you and your kids are getting to spend some quality time with your Grandfather. Although it is of course bitter sweet, it sounds like taking this time for you and your children that will ensure he lives in your memories even after he's gone.

MamanF, Thanks for the new thread! Looking at your chart, I still think CD 13 is correct, followed by a fallback which would explain the temp dip on cd 15. If that high temp on cd 14 wasn't there, I'd consider cd 16 as a possible O day but all your other signs line up nicely with CD 13 so that's what I'm going with.

AFM, DD was up throwing up from 1 until after 5 last night so I finally got to sleep a little after 5:30 in the morning.sleepytime.gif I took my temperature at about 8 so it's definitely disturbed, nonetheless it's still nice and high. I'm having some minor cramping that feels like af is on her way, and as this would be really early for me, I'm hopeful that it's possibly a pregnancy symptom instead. I'm still planning to wait until Thursday to test, although if my temps are still up on Wednesday and there's no sign of AF, I can't guarantee I won't cave.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 10-30-2011, 01:25 PM

Congratulations, reelala and mamaforever! Yaaaaaay!!! joy.gifjoy.gif

Jennifer (35) read.gif jog.gif , DH (36) reading.gifbikenew.gif, and baby makes three: Welcome DD Evelyn, 7/16/12! baby.gif

Missing our beloved "soul mate kitty" rainbow1284.gifflowerkitty.gif (RIP 8/19/11) but enjoying our two new kitty-girls.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:02 PM

I checked in today to find that half our board was pregnant!!  AMAZING!!  I'm so happy for all you ladies!! joy.gif

Scowgirl: I'm keeping my FX that the spotting is nothing.  Keep testing to be sure and to hopefully ease your mind.  You are in my T&P.  

Carlin: Sorry you had a rough night.  Hopefully you can squeeze a nap in sometime today.  Your chart looks great BTW.  

MamanFrancaise: Thanks for taking over as thread keeper!  I hope the good luck rubs off on you and that your stay as thread keeper is short. 

AFM:  Another day of high temps since my drastic dip that I'm thinking was a pre-O dip.  Waiting patiently for my CH from FF.  Taking the DS to Boo at the Zoo tonight along with some friends and their kids.  We had a blast last year and this will be my husband's first time since he was deployed last Halloween.  Hope you all have had fabulous weekends!

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

Old 10-30-2011, 03:28 PM

MamanF thank you for taking over - I appreciate it!  I am going to send you the PM that andthestars sent to me when i became thread keeper - I hope you have good luck too!

You are free to move me to graduates whenever you like YAY!

p.s. i'll still be lurking bag.gif

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

Old 10-30-2011, 06:35 PM

Holy crap! Talk about a streak of bfp's! I am so happy for all of you!

Reelala: Yayyyyy! I saw your bfp and went and grabbed a carrot which I am currently munching on (crunch, crunch, crunch)

Mama forever: Yaaayyy! I am truly happy for you! Awesome!

Scowgirl: I'm sending you some crazy sticky vibes! Can you feel them? I know how scary that can be. I just say my naturopath and she told me to keep using small doses of progesterone cream throughout pregnancy, which reminds me I have to pick mine up tomorrow

Carlin: I'm feeling really hopeful for you!

AFM used up my opk's without getting a +, but I got an almost + yesterday and I always get progressively deeper lines so I'm 90% sure I would get a + today. DH and I have been keeping up the daily bd sessions and hopefully will continue for a few more . I'm so eating pineapple core this cycle! All these bfp's are seriously motivating. You all are awesome and the rest of you keep up the good work! Let's keep this streak going!

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:09 PM

Hello ladies!  Since your thread is having somewhat of a lucky streak I would like to join you!  Maybe some of this luck will rub off on me- I could definitely use it! I am 9dpo and hoping and praying that AF stays away and I get my BFP on Saturday. 

biggrinbounce.gifCongrats to all of those with their BFP's!  Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting to see those double lines!

Old 10-30-2011, 09:37 PM

I think I'll also join you here too!  Sheesh.  I really hope this thread's trend is contagious!

I was on here about a year ago.  Tried for about 4 months and then had to take it off the table due to school.  Well I am graduating in May now, so it is ON!  We have been NTNP for the past 3 mo's, but this mo we are actually TTC for REAL.

I'm on CD2 with AF going strong so far.  So please add me to Waiting to O.

Here is my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3076f9

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

Old 10-30-2011, 09:40 PM

Repost:

Holy crap! Talk about a streak of bfp's! I am so happy for all of you!

Reelala: Yayyyyy! I saw your bfp and went and grabbed a carrot which I am currently munching on (crunch, crunch, crunch)

Mama forever: Yaaayyy! I am truly happy for you! Awesome!

Scowgirl: I'm sending you some crazy sticky vibes! Can you feel them? I know how scary that can be. I just say my naturopath and she told me to keep using small doses of progesterone cream throughout pregnancy, which reminds me I have to pick mine up tomorrow

Carlin: I'm feeling really hopeful for you!

AFM used up my opk's without getting a +, but I got an almost + yesterday and I always get progressively deeper lines so I'm 90% sure I would get a + today. DH and I have been keeping up the daily bd sessions and hopefully will continue for a few more . I'm so eating pineapple core this cycle! All these bfp's are seriously motivating. You all are awesome and the rest of you keep up the good work! Let's keep this streak going!

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
Old 10-30-2011, 09:48 PM

Thanks so much everyone!  Yes, there's quite a streak of BFPs... and hope there are many many more!!!  Sending baby dust to EVERYONE!  MamanF, please move me to Graduates when you get a chance.

Me (30), DH (33), DS1 (5), DS2 (2), and surprise DS3 due January 2015!
Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011
Old 10-31-2011, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome Gator-mom! I've added you to the list.

Welcome airforcegirl! Do you have a chart you'd like to share, or would you like to be added to the list? FX that you get your BFP on Saturday!

Carlin - that sounds like an awful  night the other night! Hopefully you got some well-deserved sleep last night!

KnittenKitten - Hopefully your O has landed!

mamaforever - it will be my pleasure to move you over to Graduates!!

AFM - Well, my temp plummeted this morning and FF moved my O day to CD 16. The temps support that. Sigh. It looks like BD was way off for this to be a successful cycle. Now my chart looks like a POAS-crazed lunatic POAS at 2 DPO. lol.gif

Also, I want to jump on the pineapple core bandwagon but I hate pineapple sooo much.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:09 AM

Hey, MamanF, could you move me to 2WW? 

It appears that I O'd on either CD10 or CD13.  If I could get a few of your chart stalkers to look over my chart, that would be awesome. This is my first cycle charting, so I'm a bit unsure if FF has it right.  When I put my temp in this morning, FF gave me dotted crosshairs on CD10, seemingly based off from the CD9 +OPK.  (Which I think was a mini, pre-surge, that was just my body ramping up.)  Looking at my CM and CP and the fact that I had a two day surge/+OPK on CD12 & CD13, I would have guessed that I O'd on CD13.  When I omitted the CD9 +OPK, FF moved my O day to CD13, where I believe it should be, and it gave me solid CH.  Was I wrong to omit the OPK on CD9?  It seems like FF was basing my O day on my first +OPK, not on my signs.  I did annotate in the comments section the +OPK on CD9, so I won't forget about it.  Based on my weak post O temps, I'm not getting a warm fuzzy for this cycle anyway.  I just want to make sure that I have an accurate account of what my body is doing so next month I can be better prepared. 7 days straight of BDing was really exhausting!  I can say that it is really helpful to know that I probably have a ramp up LH surge before my real one a few days later, so at least I learned that this cycle.   I appreciate any input you ladies have for me!

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

Old 10-31-2011, 09:29 AM

OMG I am so EXCITED for all you that got BFP!!!! I love the pics, like I said in another post I just think it adds good baby dust vibes :) Makes me hopeful!

AFM- Yesterday I got an ALMOST + OPK- so today I am totally expecting it, DH and I sort of got into it so no BDing last night (which really made me sad, my hormones feel a little out of whack considering I went to bed crying...and not really for any reason- okay I was feeling rejected but seriously, it's not the first- and usually it doesn't bother me at all...whatever) so I am hoping that tonight is a full on GET IT ON sort...we'll see...Good luck to all and MamanF I will let you know if I get that +OPK so you can move me to 2WW...not looking forward to that at all- it's like time stands still...ahhhh! :)

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

Old 10-31-2011, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter

myllissa - FF did that to me, too. It looks like you are correct about your O day of CD 13. I think FF always considers the fallback rise as post-O temps until a clear pattern develops. In a few more temps, FF will likely agree with you. It took 6 temps before FF moved my O day from CD 13 to CD 16. I have dotted lines because of the + OPK on CD 11. If you're correct about your O day, that isn't a weak temp shift, and your BD was perfect (and probably exhausting! LOL).

Old 10-31-2011, 10:06 AM

unlurking to say that the core doesn't really taste like pineapple.  i mean it takes like pineapple, just less pineappley if that makes sense?  you should eat it though - this was the first month i did the core and i got my bfp!

me (30) and my prince charming (25) living happily ever after and expecting our first little nug baby.gif in june/july 2012

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * heartbeat.gif 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

Old 10-31-2011, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

I should really stop playing with my chart... LOL if I eliminate CD 14's unusually high temp, my O day is moved to CD 15. And I think I will leave it discarded as I remember waking up really hot that Saturday morning and an hour late. That, with the significant amount of CM on CD 15, I think it's right. I wanted to see any sign of O early on so I was happy to accept an early O but I should have been more patient and paid closer attention to what my body was doing. Hindsight...

Old 10-31-2011, 02:59 PM

Congrats to all you newly preggo ONE Thread ladies!  I'm so happy that so many of you are moving on together. 

Here's the book for all of you who asked:

AndtheStars' Jello Salad approach to TTC

Chapter 1:

Eat carrots everyday for the week before you O.  Revel in your glorious amounts of CM.

Chapter 2:

Eat the core of one pineapple cut into 5 (or 4) pieces from 1 DPO to 5 DPO.  Stop eating it after 5 DPO.  Feed the rest of the pineapple to your DH/DP/kids/dog/cat...  If you eat breakfast with a 2 year old, start to come up with reasons now why you are eating a piece of the pineapple that in the past you have thrown away.  If you reasons aren't good enough, also start preparing yourself for apple and pear core eating for the next week or two.  *Warning* Banana peel eating may follow

Chapter 3 (optional chapter):

Get really lazy and forget to buy pre-seed.  Panic briefly about the fact that you are convinced that regular lube = instant sperm death.  Realize that you have to BD tonight OR ELSE and use sweet almond oil.  Could also be EVOO according to A2E.

Chapter 4:

Spend the rest of your TWW swearing up and down that you are a miserable failure of a TTC'er because you A) didn't BD on the day of O B) didn't lay around with your legs in the air until your back went out and your butt got cold C) got BFN's on 9 and 10 DPO D) started spotting.

Chapter 5:

Get your BFP. 

Now come on over to the Graduates Thread in I'm Pregnant!  I'm going to be threadkeeper this month and I want you guys to come hang out with me! 

blowkiss.gifSeriously, huge congrats!  I'm so, so happy!

Maria blahblah.gif, wife to A malesling.GIF, mama to DS M 8/09 2whistle.gif and DS L 6/12 biggrinbounce.gif

Everything will be ok in the end.  If it's not ok, then it's not the end - Paolo Coelho  

Old 10-31-2011, 03:51 PM

yeahthat.gif

Old 10-31-2011, 06:18 PM

Wow.  I leave town for a week and I come back to amazing news! Congrats to Reelala, MF and Scowgirl.  I’m sending positive vibes to all three of you for a sticky, healthy and happy pregnancy.

I also checked out the charts first thing this morning and I am keeping my fingers crossed for Carlin, Gemmine, and Stevi.  Your charts look fabulous! 

Welcome airforcegirl and gatormom.  I hope this thread brings you good luck!

Now on to the serious business.  I have a carrot soup recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks, Blue Eggs and Yellow Tomatoes.  I’m planning on making it next week in anticipation of my expected O date.  Here’s the big question – does anyone know if the carrots should be consumed raw, or can they be cooked?  Will cooking the carrots destroy the alkaline quality of the carrot, thus rendering the carrot useless?  I feel as if I could consume greater quantities if I puree the carrots and eat them as soup.  Regardless the recipe looks delicious.  I can post if anyone is interested.

It is good to be back, ladies!

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

Old 10-31-2011, 07:51 PM

krunchyk--Thank you! And carrot soup sounds delicious. I don't know about the raw vs. cooked question, but I'd love to see the recipe.

AndTheStars--That is awesome! From my standpoint, I especially love the part about the spotting and not BD on O day... bag.gif Definitely going to incorporate carrots and pineapple core should the need arise in the near future. If nothing else, I need to eat more fruits and vegetables.

gratefulstella--Hope tonight was a most successful BD night!

myllissa--I stalk charts but never really know what I am looking at unless it's really obvious, so I will not offer a wildly uninformed opinion :), however, I did want to say that I can identify with 7 days in a row of BD being exhausting. I don't know how the frequent BD folks out there do it. I guess you're in better shape than I am. :)

KnittenKitten--Yes, I can feel the sticky vibes and thank you so much. Sounds like your BD marathon is going great! That is excellent.

Carlin--Your chart looks fantastic!

AFM, I got a slightly more definitive outcome when I tested in the middle of the day on Sunday. Still not super great, but better. It's probably because my urine was more concentrated... it looked almost fluorescent yellow on the test. I got a line of a similar darkness on the FRER this morning (12 DPO), but again my urine was quite a bit more dilute-looking.

Tests_10302011.jpg

Today I was feeling good all day, thinking maybe this would work out. No spotting all day. But just now I went to the bathroom and there was some more spotting on the TP. I would really call it light red this time. I really need to call my doctor and ask what the strategy is for hormone supplementation. I had actually forgotten about this, because I quit using it after finding a lump in my breast a month or two ago (mammogram and ultrasound came back negative so it seems to be OK), but my doctor at one point put me on a prescription estrogen/progesterone cream because my blood levels of both came back low. I was wondering about progesterone supplementation and what was safe, etc. with this pregnancy. Seems stupid but it never occurred to me to actually call her. I'm sort of between providers and have only visited her once, so I think I just wasn't thinking of her as "my doctor." I'm going to send her an email right after this so I don't forget. I used a dose of the cream just now and I am really hoping I didn't do the wrong thing.

Sorry for the length. DH is still out of town so this is kind of nervewracking.

Jennifer (35) read.gif jog.gif , DH (36) reading.gifbikenew.gif, and baby makes three: Welcome DD Evelyn, 7/16/12! baby.gif

Missing our beloved "soul mate kitty" rainbow1284.gifflowerkitty.gif (RIP 8/19/11) but enjoying our two new kitty-girls.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:04 AM

HA! Score one for me for getting a mention in the book! LOL!

I do believe I will try all of that next month.... if there is a next month! smile.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
Old 11-01-2011, 07:26 AM

Scowgirl, grouphug.gif to you! I hope a conversation with your doctor leads to some peace of mind and that your DH is home soon! That would be so hard to go through the uncertainty alone.

AFM, 14 dpo, temp is still high, and I woke up nauseous this morning. Now, DD was sick 2 nights ago so it's possible I'm just getting what she had, but I'm hoping that's not it. I was planning on testing Thursday, but I think if there's no sign of AF tomorrow and temp is still high, I might go ahead and cheat by a day. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for another fruit salad baby!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 AM

Carlin, your temps look so awesome! Very exciting! 

Old 11-01-2011, 08:46 AM

lurking.....bag.gif  Carlin, your chart looks VERY VERY promising!  I will check tomorrow to see your results!!!

For me, I'd appreciate some positive thoughts and prayers from everyone!  I had some more spotting yesterday and it scared me.  I am only 4 weeks 1 day pregnant today, so it's possible it was a little more implantation spotting (implantation spotting is very common for me- with my pregnancy with DS and with my pregnancy earlier than that that resulted in an early miscarriage).  Or it could have been from having i/c on Sunday and having my cervix irritated from that (but would spotting really show up a whole day later from that?).  Sorry DH, no more i/c until at least the 2nd trimester!

Sending lots of baby dust and positive vibes to ALL of you!!!

Me (30), DH (33), DS1 (5), DS2 (2), and surprise DS3 due January 2015!
Will always remember our angel babies - Jan 2008 and Nov 2011
Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Carlin - fingers crossed for you.

Scowgirl - sending you sticky vibes.

I'm officially on CD1 so you can add me to the WAITING TO O list. YAY!!!!

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
Old 11-01-2011, 08:59 AM

Carlin... that chart looks amazing! When are you testing? FX for you.... and I swear not just because my chart is starting to resemble your's either, lol.

Thebyr: WOOHOO!!! Let the games begin! smile.gif

mamaforever: Try not to freak yourself out... it can show up DAYS later. DH and I BD'd 2 days before my bleeding with DD. I actually went to the ER because the bleeding was so bad. Turns out DH just irritated my cervix because it's so tender anyway in early pregnancy. FX for you and sending lots of sticky vibes your way!

scowgirl: Keeping my FX for you and sending sticky vibes to you as well. Hope you get it figured out soon and that everything is a-ok!

This chart is different than I've ever had before... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I had some odd pulling sensations in my abdomen today... never had that before but it's probably nothing. I'm also sooooooooooo tired lately. Of course, that probably has to do with all the stress our family is going through but alas, I will choose to believe it's a little baby bean. That sounds like more fun. smile.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
Old 11-01-2011, 09:13 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks Attached! I'm excited.

I choose to think it's a little baby bean for you too!

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM

WOW guys. I am gone a few days and we have a One Thread baby boom? I am liking this trend very much. Congratulations all around, Reelala, mamaforever, Sharlla, and scowgirl! Carlin, fingers crossed that you're next!

AndtheStars, thank you for sending some awesomeness down in here! I have a pineapple ripening on my counter as I type. I'm a little late on the carrots but I'm going to get started with this very lunch.

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

Old 11-01-2011, 11:24 AM

Congrats to all the new BFP recipients!!

AAM...   I have such a normal looking cycle, it looks like other peoples! No sub-zero temps in the 96's, a big dip on ovulation day, even a luteal phase dip. I spotted a little last night, but it's back to creamy today (a yellowish creamy, btw), And this morning my temp dropped before AF has arrived!!! My temp has never dropped before AF, it has always waited until afterwards, sometimes days afterwards. I'm not hopeful that AF won't arrived, just sorta hopeful that having cycles like normal people will lead to a pregnancy sometime in the future.

I'm going to go this next cycle with no extras again, I even dropped my B Complex right after ovulation. I'll use the Pre' (Preseed), and may look into the pineapple core (I already eat raw baby carrots on almost a daily basis), but no pills.

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

User Tag List