Nursing Mamas TTC -- November - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 223 Old 11-29-2011, 08:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonstones View Post

Carmen, I didn't realize you were doing IUI (is it IUI?) this cycle.  What a bummer that you can't figure out your cycle either.  I hate it when things just don't seem to make any sense.  At least you got a +OPK though!  Is your monitor still asking for sticks?  Maybe you'll get a peak reading tomorrow for your second insemination!  I'm usually very good at pinpointing ovulation, but this cycle just has me so perplexed with the EWCM coming and going, the temps going up and down, and close to +OPK's, then blatantly -OPK's.  

So off topic, but I've got to share.  I volunteered to send a box of things to one of the families in need with MDC's holiday helper this year, and I got this random email in my gmail account from a woman saying that she had received my box but didn't know the family who I sent the box to!  She apparently tracked my email address down using my return address and google.   Apparently the address I was given from the holiday helpers doesn't exist, and the post office has been delivering this family's packages to her house.  So, she went around the neighborhood trying to find them, and I just got a note that she found them -- the family was living with some of her neighbors.  So, I'm thankful that this woman tracked me down and that she put out the effort to find the family, how many people would actually do that?! PS, holiday helpers is a lot of fun if you haven't checked it out.  There are a bunch of families still needing things for the holidays.  

Right, I guess for anyone who joined the thread after the month I did they wouldn't know...my DP is female so we are using a known donor (same donor as we used for our DD). So, we actually do inseminations at home - just with a needle-less syringe, not an actual IUI. So, obviously we have to REALLY have good timing as we don't have the "goods on tap" so to speak ;)

Sounds like the holiday helper is a great progam - I didn't know about it! Good for you for participating :)

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#212 of 223 Old 11-30-2011, 05:43 AM

Hi everyone, I am at 13 DPO and my temps are soooo up and down, but they went back up this morning.  The whole family has been sick on and off the past two or three weeks, pretty annoying!  As many of you know, I am trying to hold off on POAS for as long as I can, just so I KNOW that it is accurate and just trying to trust my body to know if I am pregnant.  I am not having a problem avoiding the pee sticks, but I am totally over analyzing my chart!

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#213 of 223 Old 11-30-2011, 08:43 AM

Ava's Mama: your temps do look a bit erratic but your chart overall looks good! Any gut feelings on whether you're pregnant?!

Afm: my temp spiked this morning but only a high again on the monitor. I'm really thinking the very positive opk, ewcm and cramping along with the temp rise point to O yesterday. I didn't use the monitor last month so I wonder if it's just confused? We'll have one more try today just in case and then call it done for this cycle. If my temp is up again tomorrow I'll start the progesterone suppositories.

#214 of 223 Old 11-30-2011, 09:45 AM

Carmen - I have been light headed in the mornings, which is normally a sign of pregnancy for me, but I have also been sick, so it is tough knowing.  I had REALLY strong O signs this month and good timing, so I am hopeful.  But I also kind of want to find out later on past O just to make the first trimester go faster!  Wishing you luck on your timing of insemination!

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#215 of 223 Old 11-30-2011, 10:28 AM

Sounds promising!!! When will you test? The suspense is killing me lol

#216 of 223 Old 11-30-2011, 10:47 AM

Carmen - I won't be testing too soon.  After the emotional roller coaster of having a BFP and then NOT, I would rather just trust my signs and maybe test a week or two after missed period.  I think it is better for my mental health, even though I am obsessing over my crazy chart!

#217 of 223 Old 11-30-2011, 11:18 AM

OMG ladies, i'm such a DORK I forgot to post this. 

I'm 4w5d today!! If we went by LMP i'd be 5w something, but I o'd late! 

:D :D :D :D Due the 3rd of August!!!

http://magadociousrex.blogspot.com/  
We're a co-sleeping, extended breast feeding, cloth diapering , baby and toddler wearing family!

Roland 04/2010 30 hour labor. Vaginal but not natural birth. 

Zeisel 08/2012 15 hour labor, completely natural hospital water birth. 

goorganic.jpgtranstichel.giffamilybed2.gifbfinfant.gifslingtwin.gifwaterbirth.jpgcd.gifsewmachine.gifplacenta.gif

#218 of 223 Old 11-30-2011, 11:41 AM

Congrats ilovetchotchkes!!

#219 of 223 Old 11-30-2011, 02:07 PM

Congratulations, ilovetchotchkes!

Ava's Mama, I understand :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Afm: Well, we're in the 2WW now...and hopefully it really is the 2WW. I will know more after seeing my temp in the morning.

#220 of 223 Old 12-01-2011, 07:49 AM - Thread Starter

Camen--  it does sound challenging!  I hope you catch the egg this cycle.  Good luck in the 2ww, I hope to be behind you any day now!

Avasmama -- how are your temps looking this morning? 

ilovetchochkes -- congratulations!  

I can't believe it's December already, I'm passing the December thread on to starlight!  

Kelly: Mama to a spunky, joy-filled DD kid.gif(10/04/10), and a loving wife to a music-making DH broc1.gif (07/14/07) We fly-by-nursing1.gifand familybed1.gif, and are just starting to TTC#2 dust.gifhh2.gif

#221 of 223 Old 12-01-2011, 07:53 AM

Hi moonstone - My temp went down a bit, but not much and well above coverline...sort of going crazy, but trying to hold out on POAS!!!  [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32d812/]My Ovulation Chart[/url] I keep looking at my chart, as if it is going to change or something new and obvious will jump out at me!  I wish my temp would just go up and stay up so it was more obvious, this steady up and down is driving me nuts!

#222 of 223 Old 12-01-2011, 09:05 AM

Okay, ladies, I've started the December post, if you would like to join me!

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1337763/nursing-mamas-ttc-december#post_16770281

toddler.gif Stephanie - Wife to trekkie.gif and Mom to Baby Bubo ecbaby2.gif

Oh, yeah, we femalesling.GIF , cd.gif familybed1.gif, have two cat.gif, and we're loving life!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29fa01
#223 of 223 Old 12-01-2011, 09:52 AM

Ilove... Congratulations! I'll see you in the Aug.  due date group!

I'm missing you ladies! I wish you all lots of dust.gifand I'm hoping to see more of you in my DDC! Thanks so much for being supportive and virtually going through this journey with me!

I have been feeling great. No symptoms of pregnancy at all. Just for fun I have been doing IC HPTs every other day. They are getting darker! I'm going to use my last FRER when I'm 5 weeks on Monday. I hope no one minds me sharing! I truly hope you ALL are soon to follow!

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs. , Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14, DD is 4, DS is 2-we had a wonderful , EDD early Jan, 2015! I'm also a first time foster mom to two unrelated girls. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page