1st Cycle on Clomid - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 240 Old 01-30-2012, 07:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone.

Hey Indie.  I hope your feeling better.  I still hope it's not endo.  I'm certainly not an MD but what you describe just doesn't fit the usual symptoms and demographic.  I hope the fluid was just from nonovulatory cycle/cyst- something.  Endo is just so rough.  I know your hsg is tomorrow and you will be in my thoughts.  I am anxious to get to my RE appt as I'm am getting a bit nervous thinking of it.  Not any dread of bad news, just telling all of this to someone (DH collegue) and trying not to become a sobbing emotional wreck! 

cbaa- I'm guessing af came and beta was neg......

such a crazy new year it's been- hard to keep track of whats going on with everyone.  Let's get back on track and down to business.

Me cd8 and waiting to O blah. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the metformin- but my temps are running lower than usual.

good luck everyone on your path-

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#212 of 240 Old 01-31-2012, 11:36 AM

Is it okay if I join?  I'm on my first day of my first round of Clomid.  CD6.  We have been ttc for awhile with no luck, and my cycle has become all wacky within the past two years.  This will be number 4 for us if it works!

Kristin- Wife to J, Mommy to B (11), M-S (8), and little J (4) and J&J (7 months)
#213 of 240 Old 02-01-2012, 05:56 AM

Hi Bailey- sure come on in.  Some of us are clomid-ing, some of us have just passed through and are on to other things- I am considering trying it again next month.  How long have you been ttc?  What dose and what days are your clomid.  I did 100mg on cd 5-9 then then next month cd3-7.  I felt fine while taking it, but a few days after had headaches- was rather emotional! (understatement) and just an increased sense of bloating and cramping around O.  I was also DRY!!! cm dry and lips eyes mouth skin.  Not sure why exactly, but i had picked up some pre seed ahead of time just in case.  I hope this gets things going for you.

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#214 of 240 Old 02-01-2012, 11:20 AM

Indie - good luck with your HSG test!

B&M - welcome! How old are your three?

I think we missed our BD window last week. The days were tried, I think were off from the day that really mattered, but that's just me thinking how my body felt on one particular day. We have an appt with my OBGYN tomorrow to discuss what options we have, if we want to keep on doing what we are or try other options.

Do any of you know what the expected/safe amount of rounds you can do Clomid? If we do it again, I will be on round #4.

DS ( 9/2010) and TTC #2 fingersx.gif

#215 of 240 Old 02-01-2012, 06:16 PM

Thanks !  I'm Kristin, I have three kids DD 9 yrs... almost 10, DS1 almost 7, and DS2 almost 3.  We had one mc back in 2001 at 11 weeks.  This is my first cycle on Clomid.  We've been ttc on and off for over a year.  But my cycles are all off and I'm not ovulating.  I started clomid on CD 6 this round because I was farther along in my cycle than the OB thought I would be.  He said if it doesn't work this time, I'll do Cycle days 5-9 next month.  He wrote the script for 4 months, then I'm not sure what he'll do.

Kristin- Wife to J, Mommy to B (11), M-S (8), and little J (4) and J&J (7 months)
#216 of 240 Old 02-03-2012, 06:23 AM

Hello Ladies, good morning!! The sun is shining and i'm waiting to O!!! Haha. I hope everyone is hanging in there with your challenges.

INDIE- any updates? Lap scheduled?

CBAA- you must be just behind me waiting to O. 2nd cycle femera? Any plans after that?

Ms. D- here's to long living sperm! I hope your appointment went well. I think 4 months is the standard.

Gtree???

Stasi- i hope your cysts resolved.

Kristen- i hope it's working for you, and you manage to escape the side effects.

So i'm heading out if state to go to walmart- haha- i never appreciated well stocked big box storrs until i didn't have any!!! I'm going to pick up some opk's and try not to stress over them. To the Re monday so I'll be gathering up my medical record copies to take along....

I hope to hear from everyone! It's better when not going alone.

dust.gif

#217 of 240 Old 02-03-2012, 07:02 AM - Thread Starter

ahhh, sherry. i just love your upbeat-ness :) looking forward to hearing about your RE appointment!

welcome, kristin!

so here's my update: had the HSG on tuesday. not painful AT ALL. i took 2 ibuprofen about 30 minutes prior and also some benadryl (just to calm my nerves). the doc office gave me an antibiotic prescription to start taking several days before to keep away an infection and that appears to have been successful. did anyone else have their HSG yet? oh, my tubes are clear! hooray! but i do have polyps/filling defects that will need to be addressed (at the same time as my lap). my blood work came back all good so that's good news, too. i'm feeling much more hopeful now. the surgery should happen around cd10 of my next cycle (so likely the last week in february). i'm *guessing* i will be back to ttc by the end of march/beginning of april. i'm also guessing that i will be doing an IUI at that time. I probably won't know more until after the surgery.

so, i know this sounds crazy and there's really no way of proving it but i really think my body tried to get pregnant on my 2nd (last) cycle of clomid. i don't know if you remember but i was absolutely positive that i was. i had the same uterine cramping that i had with my first pregnancy and then i had what i thought may have been implantation bleeding. i thought then that i had a failed implantation and now that i know about the defects in my uterus, i'm even more sure that that is what happened. i just knew i was pregnant in a way that i only felt when i was pregnant last time. i really hope that this surgery is what does the trick to get us our bambino!

msdolphin - i was told by the ob who put me on clomid that they will not prescribe it past 6 months. apparently after a year of taking it your chances for ovarian cancer go up and so they cut it off well in advance of that. have you thought about trying femara? that's what they wanted to switch me to because it has far less side effects/risks. i never took it because i wanted to get more diagnostics before taking any more medication (i'm glad i made that decision). but i will likely be on it after the surgery.

ok, now we need to hear from ms. cbaa... where are you??

stasi?

gtree?

hope all is well :)

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#218 of 240 Old 02-03-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indie1976 View Post

so here's my update: had the HSG on tuesday. not painful AT ALL. i took 2 ibuprofen about 30 minutes prior and also some benadryl (just to calm my nerves). the doc office gave me an antibiotic prescription to start taking several days before to keep away an infection and that appears to have been successful. did anyone else have their HSG yet? oh, my tubes are clear! hooray! but i do have polyps/filling defects that will need to be addressed (at the same time as my lap). my blood work came back all good so that's good news, too. i'm feeling much more hopeful now. the surgery should happen around cd10 of my next cycle (so likely the last week in february). i'm *guessing* i will be back to ttc by the end of march/beginning of april. i'm also guessing that i will be doing an IUI at that time. I probably won't know more until after the surgery.

msdolphin - i was told by the ob who put me on clomid that they will not prescribe it past 6 months. apparently after a year of taking it your chances for ovarian cancer go up and so they cut it off well in advance of that. have you thought about trying femara? that's what they wanted to switch me to because it has far less side effects/risks. i never took it because i wanted to get more diagnostics before taking any more medication (i'm glad i made that decision). but i will likely be on it after the surgery.

Glad to hear the test was "easy". Congratz on the "clear tubes". Good luck with your surgery!

I had not thought about femara, I will need to read up on it. Although our "counseling" appt with my OGBYN, doc seemed more focused on DH SA results, they were are the low end of the normal range. Doc suggested DH goes for more testing and meanwhile we keep trying w/Clomid. Doc did NOT dicuss anything further with me, ie HSG test or femara.

Doc mentioned even when everything is "perfect" you still only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant. That number amazed me (and doesn't make me feel better).

#219 of 240 Old 02-06-2012, 04:55 AM

Ok....RE day......dd is sick....perhaps it's a sign that i should cancle....haha.

dust.gif

#220 of 240 Old 02-06-2012, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter

sherry! update us on the RE appointment! hope you didn't cancel! :)

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#221 of 240 Old 02-06-2012, 02:54 PM

RE appt.   Lots of questions!!! She doesn't want to do bloodwork until next cycle as she says clomid can affect your cycle and be in your system for 6 weeks or more.  She also said YES I should be on Metformin and at over 35 you can have pcos but it doesn't show up as cysts on US, just the other symptoms.She did a retreaval of fluid- mucus from inside cervix/uterus, and even though it had been 36+ hours since bd she found a good amount of live swimming sperm. I have a good amount of follicles in both ovaries, but the biggest juiciest (16mm) is on the right side!!! YAY!!! she thinks I will O in 2 days, which agrees with my charting and that there is no reason NOT to get a BFP.    If AF comes I will do tons of blood work on cd 3 and see her a week after for a visit and post coital check.  I must say I do feel much better and relieved and i hope that drop in stess, a nice good ova on the right side, and a dh that is around enough to bd in the next two days will do it!!  

after BD and laying for 30-45 minutes at a right tilt- I am going to hop up and do my own touchdown dance!!!! Just like football!  because its game on!!!  I mean business!

CBAA where ARE you- and where are you? if you AF'd early and I late we must be close to the same cd.  I hope all is well. 

Ms D it sounds like they are confident that you may only need the clomid boost.  I hope so.

dust.gif

#222 of 240 Old 02-06-2012, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hi Sherry2whistle.gif I'm still here and lurking... I haven't been a good poster, not much going on. It sounds like you had a good first appt. YAY for a follicle on the right, YAYYYY! Good Girl laying on your right side, go swimmers go!

AFM: Sorry I've been MIA, I just feel weird that I'm no longer on Clomid, unsuccessful, etc. Been spening most of my time in the IF forum. Anyway, I'm on my 2nd cycle of Femara. CD12- Went for u/s today- Right side 14, 14, 10. Left side 11, 11. Going back in 2 days for another check since I'm not ready for trigger yet. Sigh...

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#223 of 240 Old 02-06-2012, 07:21 PM

Haha well welcome back!! It sounds like we will be going over the falls in a barrel together- weeeee- but yours will be twins!! I keep thinking that for you. I don't know why but a psychic once told me i have a third eye or something-
I've browsed in infertility- but those ladies have some heavy duty artilary- i'm not sure i'm ready. I'd have to read up first. And i WAS on my first cycle of clomid....so i have historical perspective.
I've seen dh for about 5 minutes today- I'll probably be fast asleep when he gets in and just hope for tomorrow night- so that was the one bit of info i shared - the 36hr swimmers going strong!- he's going for olympic gold in swimming. Funny how all men seem to think sperm motility is a reflection of their manliness- haha- he's kind of a science geek.

Wednesday is our day!!! We need to inspire Indie for her comeback! And the rest of these ladies to keep going!!! Or at least to be there to scrape my heart off the floor if af comes...
joy.gif:joy:joy:joy: lets go!

dust.gif

#224 of 240 Old 02-08-2012, 10:55 AM

O day!  I got a pos opk last night- was able to do my touch down dance.  temp dip- I KNOW it's the right side!!!! Yay!!! If it doesn't work though I have no good reason.....Is it too early to poas?  haha

CBAA- I hope today was a trigger for you!!! We would have the same EDD.   

Clomid ladies.  How's it going? 

dust.gif

#225 of 240 Old 02-09-2012, 08:04 PM

Hi Friends,

Boring over here.  Took the last of the Provera over a week ago and am expecting AF any day now (my boobs are so sore) and then I will start 100mg clomid day 5-9.  It is looking like my timing was perfect and my dh will be joining me in South America exactly when I should be O.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me to O this month.

Sherry Good luck. 

I'll be back in a few weeks and hope to see some good news!!!!

***4***8***12***16***20**heartbeat.gif24***28***32***36...

#226 of 240 Old 02-10-2012, 11:28 AM - Thread Starter

hey ladies!

fingers crossed for both you, sherry, and you, gtree! sherry, all the ingredients are there! looking forward to your bfp announcement!!

AFM: my poor doggie has been sick (not the puppy, my 8 year old boxer/pit) and i've been back and forth to the vet with her. i just had to count up what cycle day i'm at - cd18 - that's how checked out i've been this month! it's been nice to have a mental break. i didn't track O either, but  i'm guessing it will be another 8 to 10 days before i schedule my surgery.

so here's a bummer: my dh works for the state and they switched insurance plans. our last plan was great, this one sucks. it doesn't cover anything infertility related!! my hsg is going to cost me $500 (which i guess isn't as bad as it could be, i've read where it has cost like $700). and all those things like follicle checks, IUIs, etc etc? all out of pocket. my doc says that my surgery should be covered because it is for pain and not just fertility purposes... but dh and i are going to have to figure out how much intervention we are going to do post-surgery. apparently the coverage for actually having the baby sucks as well. so disappointing.

but to end on a better note... i feel soooo much better this cycle. why i had so many side effects that first cycle post clomid, i have no idea. i mean, i understand that clomid can stay in your system for 6 weeks or so but my symptoms when i was taking it wasn't nearly as bad as that first cycle after! so i'm super super thankful for that.

i'm going to keep checking back to make sure i catch your bfps! forgive me if i don't post too much, i just don't have much to report but i am definitely still cheering you guys on!

#227 of 240 Old 02-10-2012, 02:16 PM

Hello all!

Gtree- that sounds like great fun.  A South of the border tryst! Oooh!  I hope you come back with a little jumping bean. 

Indie- SO good to 'see' you.  Sorry to hear about the pup- I hope she is ok.  Distracted is good.  I wish i didn't know what day i am.  That is AWFUL about the insurance.  My dXh was a public employee and they were always changing things up- but- they had to offer us the same level of care- even if it meant we had to add a rider- do you have any such options- cuz- jeez- that just stinks!  and now if you tried to add another insurance that would be a pre-existing condition wouldn't it- wow- i hope that isn't stressing you too much- it is stressing me.  How far from NYC are you- i guess i better get moving on my IUI training.  :-)

how long is the surgical wait list? I hope not too long- can't they just book it for a few weeks out?  i hope they don't schedule you a month away!

I am feeling different, better too and was thinking the same about the clomid.  I was glad the RE confirmed that i wasn't crazy. 

So i am cd19- 2 dpo- 7 days until i poa frer too early- Yes i have all the ingredients- but you know how it is when you've spent all day getting a recipe just right and it doesn't turn out! I am worried.   I have the metformin under control.  I was doing everything wrong- i was eating carbs to quell the upset stomach- that was caused by the diarrhea that is caused from eating too many varbs on metformin.  I;ve upped my protein- not so easy for me.  and i feel better!!

I just dropped DH at the airport- he is gone til Sunday night.  I am having a lazy self indulgent night- got take out for dd- gonna google things like newborn pics and ultrasounds and positive frers- haha- i am dying to have a nice glass of wine and spend a couple hours in the jacuzzi tub- but thats out of the question. 

Keep up the updates all- stasi? Ms D? Kristen?

dust.gif

#228 of 240 Old 02-11-2012, 11:02 AM

Indie - hope your 4-legged baby is better. Sorry to hear about the insurance, that sucks.

I was expecting AF on Thursday, it hasn't started yet - but I am getting the symtoms. I expect it will show sometime this weekend. gloomy.gif

It's nice to still have your ladies around for support. Although we'd all be happy to see each other "leave" this forum. dust.gif

#229 of 240 Old 02-12-2012, 08:43 AM

Hey ms. D. It's tempting to say the obvious....you're late...? I'M not sure i could
actually leave the forum until we've all made it through. Perhaps a different thread though as cbaa is right. So many of the established threads are kind of full....i hate to lose the feeling of community with everyone here...any ideas?

I am as you are probably all to aware 4dpo. I had a great day in central park yesterday. I felt more my energitic self than i have in months. I am hoping that the metfofmin is making some changes in my body. Bfp or not i am excited to be feeling better. But then....we stopped at a fabulous cupcake shop on the way home...and i ate a cupcake for breakfast....it probably had two inches of frosting....defeats the medicationand will make me sick....anyone know some tricks for improving will power or is it a permanent personality flaw.

Cbaa- here we go....

I hope you all have a great sunday.

dust.gif

#230 of 240 Old 02-13-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherryvhkb View Post

Hey ms. D. It's tempting to say the obvious....you're late...?
....we stopped at a fabulous cupcake shop on the way home...and i ate a cupcake for breakfast.... 

AF made it's appearance late Saturday. Ironically "now" is not the best time for me to get pregnant, Spring/summer would be the ideal time. So I keep telling myself it's okay that it hasn't happened yet. But it's still emotional challenging.

I love cupcakes! Not much better than a cupcake for breakfast. orngtongue.gif

#231 of 240 Old 02-13-2012, 11:31 AM

cupcakes.jpg

dust.gif

#232 of 240 Old 02-14-2012, 10:48 AM

Hi Ladies.. I have been creepin' on your stories!.. I have been there.. I had a MC in Oct 2009 and tried and tried for 6 months - still nothing.. started the clomid. and on my 3rd cycle - it was going to be our last month of trying as we were planning a wedding and I didnt want to be due the same time I was supposed to be walking down the isle!! - I had no symptoms but figured either it was going to start (which is what I was expecting) but that is when I FINALLY Got my BGP.. after a year of trying.. month after month of testing and getting those BFN's :( I Have a daughter who will be 10 in April and  my baby boy just turned 9 months...

I just wanted to tell you all to hang in there.. and as easier said then done.. DONT STRESS.... that will only make it worse!.. Its good to have this kind of thing out here.. I didnt have any kind of support when I was going thru it and none of my friends had to deal with anything like that.. so I just wanted to say Keep in touch.. and Good things come to those who wait!!! :)

I just hope when we start planning # 3 it will just be simple as pie!! - Good Luck girlies!

#233 of 240 Old 02-15-2012, 01:25 PM

Jenni o thanks for the encouragment.

Ms. D. Careful- thats when it sneaks up on you. When the timing isn't great.

Indie.....lying low....i hope all is well with you and your dog

I feel so good lately after the Re adjusted my metformin and gave me some tips to fight the side effects. 7dpo and chomping at the bit to test. I had a temp drop this morning( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE IMPLANTATION) I am also craving chunky peanut butter like crazy. I dont like it much usualy...I'm trying to figure out if its the non meat protein or if my body needs something. DD has continued gi issues- so that is keeping me running to the ped. The lab, etc. Ugh.
I was supposed to be driving her to her dads for winter nreak but he never booked her flight and isn't interested enough to return my calls- so she is not very happy- sick and sad. It would however please me not to be doing a marathon drive over the weekfnd when i just want to stay home and poas all day. I am zlso worried that my enthusiasm for this cycle is setting me up for a hard fall. I just feel sure....i actualy wish i didn't.

Cbaa- i think you are probably same dpo or close but you have a steel will and will out wait me for sure.

Gtree thinking of you...someplace nice and warm....awaiting your knight in shining armour to arrive!!! I can't wait til you return!!

I hope everyone had a great Valentines day and that next year we will all have an extra Valdntine to shower with love.

As always......POST!!!!

dust.gif

#234 of 240 Old 02-16-2012, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

hey chicas,

hope all is well with everyone. thanks for the encouragement, jenniO! it's always nice to hear other people's success stories! msdolphin: my dog is doing much better! thank you. sending you good vibes for a spring/summer bfp! sherry: tick tock... what dpo are you now??

AFM: i've started spotting and will likely start AF in a day or two which means i will hopefully have a surgery date soon! i'm obviously not looking forward to the actual surgery but i am excited to get past it!

#235 of 240 Old 02-16-2012, 01:24 PM

Does anyone know if Clomid cause weight gain? My clothes aren't fitting as well as they normally do and even DH commented on it (which hurt my feelings alot, but that's another story). I am not one who's weight goes up & down, so it's unusual for it to change as much as it did in a short period of time.

Every cycle I do, my mood seems to get worst. I am pretty sure this will be my last round (#4, last day is tomorrow). Not sure if the weight and the moods have anything to do with the meds, but I feel like it might. Plus my OBGYN feels the issue is more on DH side, not me.

I will still be popping to check for good news from you ladies! dust.gif

#236 of 240 Old 02-16-2012, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

i have read that clomid can cause weight gain (your dh deserves a kick in the nuts... dudes. sigh.) i feel soooo much better now that it is out of my system. don't be surprised though if you are still having symptoms your first cycle off of it. that was actually my worst cycle! you will lose the weight and feel back to normal soon enough smile.gif

#237 of 240 Old 02-16-2012, 06:41 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Promise to do personals later, I jst wanted to update. 7dpo on a cycle with sub par follicles. Decided on 1 more cycle with Gonal F and in the meantime had a consult with a NaPro Tech doctor. He suspects with 95%certainty I have endo & referred me for laproscopy after next cycle. Taking it day by day, just going through the motions until surgery. Kind of scared but hopeful for conceiving naturally this summer. Seriously, if anyone is second guessing your RE, find a NaPro Practitioner, it is like a whole different world.

Sherry- hands off the pee sticks!! 13dpo13 dpo 13 dpo... Im the stress whisperer!

Dolphin- the hormones as well as increased stress effect your waistline for sure. Give your hubby a smack...

Indie- did they tell you how long not ttc after surgery?

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#238 of 240 Old 02-17-2012, 06:22 AM

OMG!!! MS.D - i was sooo bloated i looked 6 months pregnant...water weight and bloat and nothing fit, but that was ok be ause i was so emotional it gave ne some good reaso. To cry AND- it allowed me to threaten to sit on dh if he was mouthy!!!!dont give him a smack give him some clomid!! He can get moody and bloated- tell him its a taste of whats to come!! When you get your bfp your belly will grow for 9 months and you'll be moody. Don't let me come over there and deal with him haha!!!

Haha- cbaa you copy cat!!! Not sub par just petite. Wow 2 surgeries. I hope you ladies do not send that vibe my way.

We usualy tell people that anesthesia can delay your regular cycle- but that you can try 48 hrs after your last pain medication....if you can figure out when you O.

Afm: 9 dpo....sitting in the pediatric unit of nym hospital with DD who's persistent stomach flu tufned out to be a maladsorption issue. Lesson: ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR INNER MAMA VOICE!!! I really annoyed the pediatrician into doing some extra and unusual tests. That came back positive. He wanted me to see a specialist in 2-3 weeks. Since she is already very small and thin and had lost 5 pounds in the past week we decided on an ER VISIT.

IF we have to stay another night im running home to get my FRER! haha and a shower. I feel physically less hopeful...and no temp today....an unusual amount of ewcm. Looking back through my charts that is the only difference that i see.

On a sadder note....i think this may be my last post here....because i think we need a new one- 1st cycle grads. Indie suggested 'taking the scenic route' i love it.
It is perfect!!! We will get to our destination.....we are just taking the back roads and not the super highway.
I am stuck here- stir crazy and waiting for this specialist to round so i can run home...so I'll start it in just a bit. :-)

dust.gif

#239 of 240 Old 02-17-2012, 06:32 AM

:shyOMG!!! MS.D - i was sooo bloated i looked 6 months pregnant...water weight and bloat and nothing fit, but that was ok be ause i was so emotional it gave ne some good reaso. To cry AND- it allowed me to threaten to sit on dh if he was mouthy!!!!dont give him a smack give him some clomid!! He can get moody and bloated- tell him its a taste of whats to come!! When you get your bfp your belly will grow for 9 months and you'll be moody. Don't let me come over there and deal with him haha!!!

Haha- cbaa you copy cat!!! Not sub par just petite. Wow 2 surgeries. I hope you ladies do not send that vibe my way.

We usualy tell people that anesthesia can delay your regular cycle- but that you can try 48 hrs after your last pain medication....if you can figure out when you O.

Afm: 9 dpo....sitting in the pediatric unit of nym hospital with DD who's persistent stomach flu tufned out to be a maladsorption issue. Lesson: ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR INNER MAMA VOICE!!! I really annoyed the pediatrician into doing some extra and unusual tests. That came back positive. He wanted me to see a specialist in 2-3 weeks. Since she is already very small and thin and had lost 5 pounds in the past week we decided on an ER VISIT.

IF we have to stay another night im running home to get my FRER! haha and a shower. I feel physically less hopeful...and no temp today....an unusual amount of ewcm. Looking back through my charts that is the only difference that i see.

On a sadder note....i think this may be my last post here....because i think we need a new one- 1st cycle grads. Indie suggested 'taking the scenic route' i love it.
It is perfect!!! We will get to our destination.....we are just taking the back roads and not the super highway.
I am stuck here- stir crazy and waiting for this specialist to round so i can run home...so I'll start it in just a bit. :-)

dust.gif

#240 of 240 Old 02-17-2012, 09:58 AM

HEAR YE HEAR YE!!! POSTERS, LURKERS, CHEERLEADERS, AND READERS....i have posted a graduate thread of sorts as many of is on here are no longer on Clomid- first cycle or otherwise, but we like hanging out together! So please come check out ' taking the scenic route..." posted today...i hope to see you all...or just feel your presence...over there.

dust.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page