*~*~*The ONE Thread*~*~* December 4-11 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Belia - *hugs* to you.  I was on the border of HG last time, so I really know how it feels.  My sickness hasn't started yet this time, but I'm dreading it!  Hang in there!  Sending some virtual watermeon slices your way!

Carlin - Sorry about AF, but I'm glad for the lack of suspense this time.

Chelci - I had to lol at your plan.  I hope that works for you!

AFM, I am feeling absolutely nothing, and it makes me nervous.  I'm laughing at myself about it because I know it doesn't mean anything (and when I start getting sick I'll wish I could come back to this stage), but still.

Feral  transtichel.gif  Loving Wife and Helper to Wuff superhero.gif Mama to Honey Badger nut.gif and Owlet babygirl.gif Homemaker and Polytheist Quaker.      http://umblepiety.blogspot.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 PM

Belia- Yes it is twins! Yes, they are identical! They are sharing a sac, that's how they know. The OB did say that there is most likely a barrier that we just can't see yet and will typically show up around 9 or 10 weeks. I'm 7 weeks, 2 days today. They would still be considered identical, but they'd be mono-di rather than mono-mono. 

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
Old 12-09-2011, 11:52 PM

Hi ladies, after speaking with DH, he is dead set against having more children right now. We will be moving in about a year and we are trying to become financially ready and prepare for a huge change in our lives. DH believes adding a child right now would not be wise. 

Chelci  Anthony, parents to:  E- 11/2006, A- 07/2008, and K- 09/2014.
A Few Facts About Our Family  

Old 12-10-2011, 06:41 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Congrats to the BFPs I missed!!

AFM--I think it's finally time that I can announce that I'm back online for good again.  My desktop died (it was an old one that a friend gave me) so my awesome Mama and Step-Dad called Santa and told him to bring my new, shiny laptop early!  How sweet is that?!

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Old 12-10-2011, 07:51 AM

Sorry I've missed so much! Things got really crazy after visiting my nephew, and then AF showed up... I was a tiny amount devastated it didn't happen (so I went shopping lol). We debated preventing this month (we're not, yay!!) and so now I'm on CD3 and I'm temping! Please move me to waiting to O and this is my chart... I think? I don't really know how to link it...

Old 12-10-2011, 09:25 PM

BTW, that new donor I was all excited about flaked on me. Luckily Slim has been very available over the past few days.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

NEW THREAD IS UP!

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1338769/hoping-for-holiday-bfps-the-one-thread-dec-11-18

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List