Possible pregnancy after IUD removal - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-09-2011, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all :)

I need a little advice... I had my LMP 11/17. Because I have been having crazy issues on my copper IUD, I had it removed on 11/30. My hunny and I had been pretty frisky beforehand without any kind of birth control other than the IUD (ok, we made rabbits look like nuns), and we switched to condoms once the radio antenna had been pulled... 

I've been getting some of the early signs - cramping, headache, feeling crazy - that I had when I conceived my daughter and I did a little counting and well, hey, that was O time. Anyone ever heard of anything like this? I had crappy timing to take out my IUD, and once it was removed, somebody else moved in?

Thoughts?

CK 

fencing.gif Carolina Kel 
Pagan * Grad Student * Amateur Ninja * Bibliophile * Photographer * Cyberpunk* Cooking Diva * Wife to RJ & Partner to Abeja * Mamí Valkyrie to Eiríkr (2/26/2009), Skaði (3/18/2011) and a surprise munchkin due 8-23-2012 * I love my tribe of hearts! *

#2 of 2 Old 12-09-2011, 02:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think it's completely possible that you conceived. Only time will tell. If AF doesn't show, get a test or better yet, test in a few days. You're due around the 15th right?

afro.jpg Chelci partners.gif Anthony, parents to: kid.gif E- 11/2006,energy.gif A- 07/2008, and babyf.gifBaby #3 due Aug. 2014.

A Few Facts About Our Familynamaste.gif  intactlact.gif  novaxnocirc.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page