Hoping for holiday BFPs! *~*The ONE Thread*~* Dec 11-18 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 42 Old 12-15-2011, 01:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Small spot of brown blood on tissue today. Hopefully Implantation. I'm gunna test the day AF is due the 19th. I randomly tested + with both my boys on the 19th.. so maybe its my lucky # lol

Me (31) Hubby (31)

ecbaby2.gif L.J. 9/12/09   babyboy.gif C.A. 12/13/10

Hoping for stork-girl.gif  in 2012

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/360778/ 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 42 Old 12-15-2011, 05:52 PM

Hello!  Add me to the waiting to find out group.  I will be POS around Christmas time too!  Yes - it would ROCK to get a BFP:)  Our timing was great this month.  Since my last MC, I have done the Master Cleanse and had homemade kombucha for months - also great supplements and less stress.  Maybe that will do the trick.  Hoping for one that will stick around this time. 

Mandi - Doula/Childbirth Educator, Loving my DH, DS, DD, DD, missing my three (last m/c 4/2010)
#33 of 42 Old 12-15-2011, 05:58 PM

Okay - TMI - but I have to ask.  I have kept up with my cycle with an app iPeriod (on iPhone) since my last miscarriage 1.5 years ago.  I have been meticulous to enter periods - and it gives me a very accurate 29-30 day cycle with predictions on the date of Ovulation.  In months past (not TTC), I had stringy EWM fall down while going to the bathroom around that day - so I think it is right.  I'm not taking temps or tests, so I'm not sure.  This month, however, I noticed the stringy EWM falling into the toilet after BM both days before day 14.  On the big day of O (14), I felt like things were dry and no EWM until suddenly a big glob of it fell out.  I don't recall ever seeing a "glob" rather than stringy EWM.  Did I lose anyone with that TMI?  What does that mean?  Is that good?  I know - obssessing hehe

Mandi - Doula/Childbirth Educator, Loving my DH, DS, DD, DD, missing my three (last m/c 4/2010)
#34 of 42 Old 12-16-2011, 05:02 AM

Hi Ladies!  I'm 30 and TTC #1 since 10/11.   I have been daydreaming about how wonderful it would be to tell my parents that I'm pregnant on Christmas this year.  I am in the 2ww right now, and feeling hopeful.  I have a short LP (usually around 9-10 days) and have been working on lengthening it with B6, Vitex, and taking warm baths-- also trying to eat foods that I read support the LP (black beans, lentils, yams...oops can't remember the rest right now. But definitely black and orange foods!).  Right now I am 11 DPO which is SO EXCITING!  I had a small temp drop this morning, but it's still way above my coverline!  Am trying to remain calm and not get my hopes up, but I am stoked to see my LP lengthening!   I am thinking about POAS tomorrow if my temp is still up and AF hasn't come.  

Married to my sweetie and enjoying life with our fabulous dog.  Expecting #1 in August 2012!!!!

#35 of 42 Old 12-16-2011, 07:48 AM

YAY Only 3 more days and I can test! Sooooo hoping to be able to tell DH Xmas morning.

Me (31) Hubby (31)

#36 of 42 Old 12-16-2011, 02:30 PM

Im 13dpo today and planning on testing again tomorrow, yesterday BFN! BOOO :(

Baby dust to all hoping for a BFP for christmas :)

#37 of 42 Old 12-16-2011, 06:21 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread!!

Kris:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"auntie" to W (7yrs) 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
#38 of 42 Old 12-17-2011, 09:34 AM

What are you doing while waiting?  With my history of miscarriages, I am being proactive and taking baby aspirin (as advised by my doctor after the M/C) and topical progesterone.  During the possible days of implantation, I am also eating pineapple heart for bromeline (sp?)  Anyone else care to share?  (oh and prenatals, omega oils)

#39 of 42 Old 12-17-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskb03 View Post

Hello, I'm pretty new to the boards but wanted to see what the experts thought. I'm 14 DPO and expecting AF tomorrow. The last 5 days I've taken a tests and gotten nothing but BFN. I miscarried earlier in the year and tested positive then during 12 DPO and lost it at 5 weeks. I'd pretty much steeled myself to the fact that I would see AF tomorrow since I had gotten all the BFNs and we didn't have great BD timing... but my temp went up this morning and so I thought I might test one more time. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me so I would love some extra eyes. I'm waiting to tell my husband until the line is really clear since I can barely see it myself.

Oh yeah I see that little stinker! :-) No squinting necissary. Looks to me like you have a bfp on your hands. Congrats!!!!!!

#40 of 42 Old 12-17-2011, 01:01 PM

Brown tinged EWCM? AF is due Mon 19th.

Me (31) Hubby (31)

#41 of 42 Old 12-18-2011, 09:54 AM

I broke down and tested this morning. Went out and bought a 3 pack of FRER. 

10 DPO bfn

I don't think I will test again. We had bad timing with the BDing. Got a + opk on the morning of CD 18 and we did BD that that evening but I feel like I was too late. FF put my ovulation on that day as well. AF should arrive on thursday. I think I will save the tests for next cycle. I know it's still early but I just don't feel like we made it this cycle.

#42 of 42 Old 12-18-2011, 10:11 AM - Thread Starter

NEW THREAD IS UP!

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1339445/the-one-thread-holiday-edition-dec-18-dec-25

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page