Hoping for holiday BFPs! *~*The ONE Thread*~* Dec 11-18 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 42 Old 12-11-2011, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for December 11 - 18!!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Allison Graham

anyalily BFPChart2.gif

ArtificialRed BFPChart2.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif

chichimamma BFPChart2.gif

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

doddledo BFPChart2.gif

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fnord BFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

JelloPanda BFPChart2.gif

jpack BFPChart2.gif

krunchyk BFPChart2.gif

Myllissa BFPChart2.gif

SilaMarila BFPChart2.gif

Verdahekawi

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

Gator-mom BFPChart2.gif

Gemmine BFPChart2.gif

hoping4just1more

indie1976

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

livelovelaugh

MamanFrancaise BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

shesaidboom

Sourire BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

gratefulstella BFPChart2.gif

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

samy23 

sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
TTCChloeOrConner BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant: 

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1334973/the-one-thread-graduates-november-2011#post_16729779

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

FeralFox BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

Belia BFPChart2.gif

deborahbgkelly

KnittenKitten BFPChart2.gif

taurustheta BFPChart2.gif

Thebyr BFPChart2.gif

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#2 of 42 Old 12-11-2011, 12:36 PM - Thread Starter

The 2WW feels awfully lonely! Where is everyone?

I will know either way a few days before Christmas. What an awesome thing that would be to share. And if it's negative, at least I will be able to enjoy a cocktail (or ten) at Christmas!

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#3 of 42 Old 12-11-2011, 01:08 PM

Thanks for the new thread!!! =)

A Christmas BFP would be awesome. Although that would mean you'd be extra pregnant in the worst part of the Summer which is no bueno. LOL

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#4 of 42 Old 12-11-2011, 04:46 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread- I'm in a boring part too, waiting for O... A Christmas BFP would be amazing, but my test date won't be until the 29th...

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#5 of 42 Old 12-11-2011, 05:51 PM

Maman - FX for you!

TTCCOC - I was at the end of my pregnancy during the winter last time, and that was no fun either.  I was so afraid I'd slip on the ice.  And I had to buy so many maternity clothes, because I'm always cold so I needed three layers of giant shirts.  I'm happy to be experiencing a pregnant summer this time.

AFM, I'm ready to be moved to December graduates. biggrinbounce.gif  I'm definitely going to be popping in here from time to time though.

Feral  transtichel.gif  Loving Wife and Helper to Wuff superhero.gif Mama to Honey Badger nut.gif and Owlet babygirl.gif Homemaker and Polytheist Quaker.      http://umblepiety.blogspot.com

#6 of 42 Old 12-11-2011, 08:19 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hi all - 

Chelci - sorry to hear DH is backing out... How frustrating!

FeralFox - congrats on moving to your DD club. HH9 months! Looking forward to hearing from you now and again.

MamanF - 2WW! My least favorite part. Hang in there. I hope you get your BFP for Xmas.

AFM - I am still waiting to O, but Oh so annoyingly, my DD is sick again, which means major sleep regression and me in her bed after about 2am. Poor baby is coughing her head off. But I have managed ONE temp this cycle and I am on day 9 or so. Grrr. I am doing some health check-ins, a bit of gentle cleansing and trying to drop a few pounds this cycle, before it is time to POAS. It gives me something else to think about. My MIL is coming from the Old Country for 3 weeks! So not a lot of BDing will be taking place, I can sense it. I am good with "not preventing and not trying" this month... I am resigned to it.

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#7 of 42 Old 12-12-2011, 08:11 AM

hello, hello!

go ahead and move me to waiting to know... i'm pretty sure i am O'ing/have O'd today.

a christmas bfp would be FANTASTIC (even if that means i would be a giant preggo during the hottest month of the year) but i think i got my hopes up too far for a thanksgiving bfp so i'm wee bit cynical. technically my test date should be the day after christmas but we all know the testing will start way before then. this cycle preseed, estradiol, mucinex, and standing on my head (well, almost) has been added into the equation so we shall see if anything comes of it!

baby vibes to all (and sticky ones to those of you who are already knocked up!)

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#8 of 42 Old 12-12-2011, 08:14 AM

May I be moved from waiting to be ready to waiting to know please. I'm 5 DPO today. Thank you.

Me (31) Hubby (31)

ecbaby2.gif L.J. 9/12/09   babyboy.gif C.A. 12/13/10

Hoping for stork-girl.gif  in 2012

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/360778/ 

#9 of 42 Old 12-12-2011, 09:38 AM

Official congrats FF!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#10 of 42 Old 12-12-2011, 03:00 PM

Thanks for the new thread MamanF!

I'm just hanging out waiting for AF to go away. At least I don't have to worry about whether its OK to have a drink or two over the Christmas season!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#11 of 42 Old 12-12-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyalily View Post

Hi all - 

Chelci - sorry to hear DH is backing out... How frustrating!

Thanks, it is frustrating, but I think waiting may be best. 

afro.jpg Chelci partners.gif Anthony, parents to: kid.gif E- 11/2006,energy.gif A- 07/2008, and babyf.gifBaby #3 due Aug. 2014.

A Few Facts About Our Familynamaste.gif  intactlact.gif  novaxnocirc.gif

#12 of 42 Old 12-12-2011, 08:20 PM

Congrats on the move, FF.

AFM: My 6-week check-up is Wednesday. YAY for a work release and YAY for getting to work out!

These finals+Conner's cluster feedings (On hour 4 right now) may be the death of me...

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#13 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 08:02 AM

Hi Ladies, I'd love to join you! I chimed in on the TTC#2 -- I've got a great DD who will be 2.5 in a couple weeks. Today, I began cycle 4 TTC#2 for real. My DD was a "one-hit-wonder" so I didn't initially anticipate any delay in TTC#2. On the other hand, I never expected such quick success with DD because my mom struggled with infertility (a LPD) for 10 years and wound up only getting me.

In any event, my chart is http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38671c and I'm waiting to O - I like having nothing to worry about for at least the next week! I started Vitex and a B50 complex, and I had less spotting at the end of my LP this month (still had it starting 10DPO but there was only a teensy bit). So, for Christmas, I'm asking Santa for plenty of EWCM and a longer LP! notes.gif

I feel particularly crappy this AM, thanks so much, AF!! Nausea and backache - and no BFP! It's like a little reminder every month what you're in for!

I've got a question for you all: didja give up coffee? I have a VERY close relationship with my java, it's like my personal prescription of Zoloft. I have two (extremely goodwink1.gif) cups per day. I make half-caf, so I'm pretty sure I'm under 200mg/day, and besides the occasional (yeah, right) chocolate, that's it for caffeine. I didn't give it up with DD until a few weeks in when my body totally rejected it. That lasted until 6 months or so when I wanted it again and had decaf regularly.

I'd love any one's thoughts and experiences on that. Though, I might actually need a prescription for my mood if I give it up! So, break it to me gently ...

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#14 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 08:52 AM

Thanks MamanF for the new thread!

Hi jpack and welcome! I'm sure there's a range of opinions on coffee, but I drink my one cup a day of espresso with milk (it's actually like a teacup size, less than 8oz. or whatever) in peace, and once in a while I'll have a second cup, though not daily. That's what I did when ttc#1 and it was fine. I had the same thing as you did, about 6-7 weeks in I didn't want coffee anymore and towards the end of my pg when I did want some, I had decaf and it was fine. I'm working with an RE now (rare medical issue that came up after my first pg) and she hasn't said one word to me about coffee. IME coffee tends to be this Bad Thing You Should Stop Doing While TTC in the US, but in my native country it's a total non-issue. Obviously, if someone doesn't particularly enjoy coffee, then why not just cut it out - but I love, love, love my morning coffee. OTOH I have never liked alcoholic beverages and hardly ever drink them anyway, so of course I'm not about to have one now. But for someone who adores beer and has an occasional one while ttc, I don't see a problem. FWIW, I'm a little nuts about minding the quality of the food we eat, but I consider coffee, tea, beer, et al. to be traditional foods and don't have an issue with them. That's my two cents! 

AFM, testing tomorrow. Gulp.

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#15 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 09:34 AM

Hello and welcome Jpack- I was told a little is fine. I have been doing one shot decaf lattes, but did break down and have some chocolate one day and some sweet tea on Sunday. I think as an occasional treat, it's nothing to worry about. I don't go anywhere near the 200mg max the March of Dimes recommends for daily intake and I was an avid coffee drinker pre-pregnancy. I weaned myself down to decaf over a few weeks when I began my IVF cycle.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#16 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hey ladies!

Just poppin in to say HEY!!! I miss this thread - it was home for almost 3 months. Feels odd not coming in here everyday. Sending you all some preggy lady baby dust!!!  dust.gif   Welcome to the new folks!

Good luck with your test Gozal!

I just hit 6 weeks yesterday - I guess you can move me to the Nov. Graduates, please - although I'm still being pretty cautious until I hear a HB on the 27th.

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
#17 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 01:26 PM

Hey ladies, I'd love to join you! I'm 30 and TTC #1 after an early loss on our first try, pretty new to charting and still trying to figure this all out! I'm currently waiting to O, which is likely to come around Christmas/NYE if my previous cycles are anything to go by - you can see my chart here - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2244a1

Funny to see some of you talking about caffeine/food, that's something I've been trying to work on this cycle. Now that school is out for summer (WAHOO!!) I'm feeling a lot less stressed which is good for baby making and also just for taking the time to take better care of myself. I'm such a terrible stress eater (so many candy wrappers in my classroom desk drawer, ha) and now that I'm home all day I'm focusing on nourishing myself a bit better. Luckily for me I've never drank coffee, so that's easy and while I used to drink a crazy amount of Coke, now I that I only will drink organic cola it's easier since that is just much less common to find! Chocolate on the other hand....this is a struggle! It's funny, when I found out I was pregnant in October it was so easy to just give up all caffeine and sugar, but I've definitely let it creep back in over the past few weeks. 

I like what you were saying gozal, I don't think there is anything wrong with a cup of coffee, glass of wine, etc here and there while you're TTC. I think it's more about feeling nourished and healthy, in whatever way that looks for you and your body, than following a set of rules if you know what I mean!

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#18 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 04:12 PM

I came so close to going through an entire cycle with one donor... 5 days with Slim! Then today he was unavailable, right on the day I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating. Sigh. At least I had good backup, Svelte came to the rescue. LOL That's a funny! Hee Hee!

Think Fertile Thoughts!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#19 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 04:24 PM

Thanks for your feedback, Doularebekah, Deborahgkelly, and Gozal! Sounds like you  and I like the same thing, Gozal! I should probably shrink my mugs, but espresso with milk is my morning perfection! It's great to have supportive people around here. Congrats Thebyr!

So I've got another question: anyone ever had extreme crazy PMS like your worst pregnancy symptoms and worst period symptoms all wrapped into one? I mentioned feeling crappy this morning, but it got so much worse as the day wore on. My chiropractor thought it might be the Vitex (she took it and thought it had impacted her pms). Anyone else have a rough time with Vitex? I'm feeling better this evening (one day pms on CD1 is normal for me), but I almost passed out at the gym after soaking in the hot tub (for the cramps) and was slammed by waves of nausea and heartburn all day! If something had to get straightened out, I sure hope it did and it's done!

#20 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 04:49 PM

Hi, can you add me to the 2ww? I don't get to wait until Christmas to POAS but will be testing around 10DPO on the 18th. Anyone else testing around that time?

#21 of 42 Old 12-13-2011, 08:51 PM

Welcome to all of the new faces around here! wave.gif

MamanF: I'll be watching your temps this week and waiting for a spike!  Fingers crossed for you.  

JPack: When was the last time you had your hormones checked?  Maybe having blood work done to be sure that things aren't out of whack, causing the crazy PMS would be helpful.  Just an idea since I've never taken Vitex but read about it often on FertilityFriend.  Good luck finding a solution.  

AFM: I am sick with a cold, my DS is sick with a stomach bug and we travel cross country, leaving on Sunday and driving through Monday.  Then we'll be at my parents' house for the holidays.  Right over my fertile window.  Awesome.  Sleeping in my old childhood bedroom on a double bed with my 6'2" DH, with my 4yo on a blowup twin next to it with my parents in the next room.  That should make doin' the Deed that much more challenging.  Maybe I should just kiss this cycle goodbye and look forward to January.  In health related news, my doctor wasn't happy with my thyroid levels and put me on Armour for hypothyroid.  The lab neglected to send any of my hormone lab results to the doctor, so we couldn't move forward on treating my estrogen dominance/progesterone deficiency.  Swell.  Getting knocked up this month would be an honest to God miracle.  

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

#22 of 42 Old 12-14-2011, 06:02 AM

Hoping4just1more: I will be testing right around that time ad well. My expected period is the 19th. I'm hoping to be able to suprise DH Xmas morning with a +. We decided tho that when we do get pg again, we aren't telling anyone til we find out the sex of the baby. We just moved to another state.. so that shouldn't be hard lol.

Me (31) Hubby (31)

ecbaby2.gif L.J. 9/12/09   babyboy.gif C.A. 12/13/10

Hoping for stork-girl.gif  in 2012

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/360778/ 

#23 of 42 Old 12-14-2011, 06:57 AM

Can I be moved to Waiting to O? Thanks.

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#24 of 42 Old 12-14-2011, 02:27 PM

Hi!  Could you add me to the 2WW, we are yet another waiting for BFP over Christmas!  We will start testing on the Solstice.  I have (finally) good feelings about this round.  We're into cycle #7!  :)

Me (29) and DW (32).  Taking a long break from TTC, back at it sometime in 2015/2016.  2 fur babies cat.gif cat.gif, Mustang and Anastasia.
#25 of 42 Old 12-14-2011, 07:25 PM - Thread Starter

indie - I would be happy to be hugely pregnant during summer, too. In fact, then I don't have to worry about how I look in a bathing suit. I'm EXPECTED to be huge. lol.gif

Mom2IrishBoys - FX for your BFP in about a week or so!

TTCCorC - I remember those cluster feedings. I am feeling exhausted just thinking about it!

jpack - welcome! I love, love, LOVE my coffee. I have a coffee every morning and I have no intention of stopping. I don't really believe that that would be the only reason why I wouldn't conceive. In fact, without my coffee I'd be a miserable b**** and my hubby wouldn't want to be around to impregnate me. lol.gif

Also, B6 lengthened my LP by two days in just one cycle of taking it daily. I've taken vitex before, too. It lengthened my LP by about 4 days in one cycle but I was crazy irritable on it and my chart that cycle went triphasic so I got my hopes way up. Good luck with your LP!

Thebyr - I can't believe you are 6 weeks already, too! Where has all that time gone!!? Happily moving you over to graduates! luxlove.gif

doularebekah - welcome! I'm sorry for your early loss. I hope this cycle is it for you!

Stevi - yay for backup donor! LOL 

hoping4just1more - welcome! Do you have a chart you would like to share? We're sort of crazy chart stalkers here. bag.gif

mylissa - so sorry you're sick! That doesn't sound like a fun drive at all! I hope you and DH can get freaky in the bathroom or something and catch that egg! Thanks for chart stalking!

gozal - I'm so sorry. greensad.gif

Allison Graham - welcome!! Do you have a chart you'd like to share?

AFM - whew! It seems I jinxed everything when I said I would be bored at work this month.  Starting Monday I had 3 huge projects dropped on my desk so I've been CRAZY busy! I love it! It certainly helps take the focus of the 2WW. Speaking of which... I chart at tcoyf.com as well. That chart says I am only 3DPO, not 5 like FF says. Of course I like FF more this month, LOL. So please remind me of this when I'm whining about no BFP at 10DPO - I could very well be only 7.

I'm slightly concerned about my weak-ass temp shift. I mean, it is a clear shift but sooo tiny.

I'm visualizing a BFP the week of Christmas and telling my immediate family on Christmas morning. It WILL happen damn it. love.gif

#26 of 42 Old 12-15-2011, 07:30 AM

Myllissa Thanks for the thoughts, and turns out that my mom recalls having a couple of cycles like this one (sweet, so glad I got her LPD/crazy cycles genes, will I get her years and years of hot flashes? - Thanks mom!). We actually thought maybe it was a chemical pregnancy, esp since my temp hasn't receded yet. But yeah, I should probably get it all checked out... Also, so sorry for your timing and being sick. That is so tough.  FWIW, I get sick a lot, and when I start Umcka early it really helps me and helps keep me from developing infections (like sinus infections, which I used to get following practically every cold).

Mamanfrancaise ROTFLMAO.gifabout the coffee!! YAY! I'm totally the same way. What is the drug in there? I don't think it's caffeine... I bet they're gonna find something else out about coffee and mood, because no, tea doesn't cut it for me!

Gozal bummerhug2.gif

Hi everyone else! dust.gif

#27 of 42 Old 12-15-2011, 08:30 AM - Thread Starter

So I adjusted my chart. On CD 15, I did what you are never, ever, ever supposed to do and temped twice. Once at 7 am, and again at 7:20. I take my temp religiously at 7:20.

First temp was 36.35, second temp was 36.49. Of course I wanted that .49 temp as that meant I ovulated. LOL

But the first temp was the moment I woke up so it's more reliable. Plus I had lots of EWCM that day so I'm sure I had not already O'd.

There. I confessed.I felt like I was hiding a dirty little secret. lol.gif

#28 of 42 Old 12-15-2011, 10:26 AM

Hello, I'm pretty new to the boards but wanted to see what the experts thought. I'm 14 DPO and expecting AF tomorrow. The last 5 days I've taken a tests and gotten nothing but BFN. I miscarried earlier in the year and tested positive then during 12 DPO and lost it at 5 weeks. I'd pretty much steeled myself to the fact that I would see AF tomorrow since I had gotten all the BFNs and we didn't have great BD timing... but my temp went up this morning and so I thought I might test one more time. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me so I would love some extra eyes. I'm waiting to tell my husband until the line is really clear since I can barely see it myself.

#29 of 42 Old 12-15-2011, 11:22 AM

Hi!  New here... well, in this forum anyway. 

We are TTCing our third after 2 healthy babies followed by 2 miscarriages.  I was really hoping this time around would be like when we conceived the first two... homerun on the first try!  But my temps took a dive today, and I'm miserable and crampy, so I'm waiting for AF to show up today or tomorrow.  Boo greensad.gif 

However, I just found out yesterday that my iron is WAY low, so maybe it'd be a good idea to get that on track before I get even more tired.  I can barely get through the day as it is! 

Here is my chart linky.  Oh, and ignore the BFN on CD26.  I need to go back to elementary school and learn to count because I actually thought I was 10DPO when I took that Sheepish.gif

Homeschooling mama to DS (9/03), DD (VBAC, 4/06) and missing our s (10/4/09 & 12/28/09)
#30 of 42 Old 12-15-2011, 11:41 AM

No online chart yet, we've gone it old school! However I had started entering data for this current cycle on TCOYF, so when it's up and running (and I'm allowed to post a signature), I'll put it in there. :)

Wife def' O'd 2-3 days ago (she has a delayed temp shift), so now we're just waiting for our BFP! ;)

Me (29) and DW (32).  Taking a long break from TTC, back at it sometime in 2015/2016.  2 fur babies cat.gif cat.gif, Mustang and Anastasia.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page