The ONE Thread: New Years Edition Dec 26 - Jan 1 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 31 Old 12-27-2011, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for Dec/Jan 25 - 01!!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Allison Graham

anyalily BFPChart2.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif

chichimamma BFPChart2.gif

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

Fnord BFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

JelloPanda BFPChart2.gif

jpack BFPChart2.gif

krunchyk BFPChart2.gif

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

RavenMadMommy

SilaMarila BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

Verdahekawi

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

Angierae

ArtificialRed BFPChart2.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Gator-mom BFPChart2.gif

hoping4just1more

indie1976

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

Michaels-Mommy

Myllissa BFPChart2.gif

shesaidboom

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

gratefulstella BFPChart2.gif

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

samy23 

sleepingbeauty
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
TTCChloeOrConner BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1337758/the-one-thread-graduates-december-2011

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

FeralFox BFPChart2.gif

MamanFrancaise BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

Belia BFPChart2.gif

deborahbgkelly

KnittenKitten BFPChart2.gif

taurustheta BFPChart2.gif

Thebyr BFPChart2.gif

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#2 of 31 Old 12-27-2011, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter

Hey ladies, I'll be your new threadkeeper! Good luck for all of you on your 2WW (me included, ha!), looking forward to some New Years BFP's!

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#3 of 31 Old 12-27-2011, 03:13 PM

Thanks doularebekah!

I'm still hanging around. I don't have any symptoms to speak of besides a wave of nausea here and there. I think everything is fine but I definitely don't feel pregnant yet.

Sending super fertile vibes to everyone for a BFP in the new year! 

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#4 of 31 Old 12-27-2011, 03:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I am hanging out here at 14 DPO and have only been getting BFN's with FMU. I am glad to see that my LP is nice and long. My temp was still high this morning and I don't feel PMS signs... Hopeful. If I don't see AF by Thursday, I will have to buy some more FRERs. Wow, I should buy stock in their company!

Do y'all think a BFN at 14 DPO means I'm out?

FX for all those of you in the 2WW!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#5 of 31 Old 12-27-2011, 04:59 PM

Doularebekah thanks and I'll keep my FXed for you that you get threadkeepers luck (is that like luck for the computer-savvy? :)

Anyalily I think you just need some of those super-sensitive ones that mamanfrancaise had! Have you looked at the BFP rates for the brand you're using on FF? (oh my lord am I a dork to even ask that!) but no, I don't think you're out, and it's fantastic that you have that long a LP in any case!

Mammaharrison, how's it going now? FXed for you!

AFM I finally, finally  got my + OPK. literally, I've waited to see that damn dark line for three months! I'd seen a fade in -fade out pattern for the last three cycles, but never a good true + (I had always just put the darkest line day on FF as + just to remember. I know - totally cheating). Funny, though, I got a + on this new batch of the wondfo brand and double-dipped with my old brand and it was not positive. Dark, but not darker. So, the BDing with the MIL in the house is really crummy. It would be such great timing otherwise because my DH is home from work all week and we could really hit some great mid-day home-runs. Sheepish.gif

Anyway, I've had an abundance of EWCM for the first time in a long time, so the combo with the OPK is giving me hope for this cycle notwithstanding our house guest. Hope everyone is doing well!!

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#6 of 31 Old 12-27-2011, 05:15 PM

Hi! Haven't been on these threads since 2007. We've just decided to start trying for #4. It was a bumpy fertility road before but have three fabulous kids in 6 pregnancies. I'm hoping it smoother this time around. Just starting the 2WWtoday. blush.gif Good luck everyone!

Angie, mama to Anna '01, Mia '04, and Leif '08 and angel1.gif '03  angel1.gif'07 angel1.gif'12.Expecting someone new in 7/13! pos.gif

h20homebirth.gif familybed2.gif bftoddler.gif homeschool.gif  novaxnocirc.gif

#7 of 31 Old 12-27-2011, 06:44 PM

Oh Mistress Keeper of the Thread, may I please be moved to Waiting to O? Thank you.

I might, and I mean might, get an opportunity this cycle to use the donor who gave me my first BFP!!! Everybody please keep your toes crossed for me!

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#8 of 31 Old 12-27-2011, 08:05 PM

Stevi--That's so exciting!!  As always, I have everything crossed for you!!

AFM--Totally loving Pill-Free life. ♥

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#9 of 31 Old 12-28-2011, 05:10 AM

Doularebekah thank you for the new thread!

Stevi and jpack- so exciting for both of you! wishing you lots of luck!!

AFM My first month charting has been exciting so far! I think I geared up to O but didn't at least once. FF will give me crosshairs tomorrow for CD19 if my temp stays up. It tried to put O on another date but then my temp changed again, plus the positive opks. We had good timing for CD19 so I'm hoping this is it! I have a good feeling thumb.gif

My whole family went to visit my sister over Christmas, and DH absolutely fell in love with my nephew. It was so sweet, and now he wants a baby so much more. Before he wanted to have a family with me, and he knew how much I wanted to have a baby now so he was happy with the timing, but now I think he's feeling a little less patient too... It is so sweet and exciting!!

#10 of 31 Old 12-28-2011, 09:15 AM

MamanF: Wow!  A lot has happened since I went on vacation~  So happy for you!  A H&H 9 months to you, sweetie! joy.gif

Doularebekah: Thanks for the new thread!  I hope being threadkeeper is lucky for you as well! Could you move me to 2WW?

Stevi: FX that you are able to use that donor again with the same success! 

AFM: I just got back home after visiting my parents.  Trying to BD in your childhood bedroom with mom and dad in the next room and the LO asleep on a blowup mattress on the floor is less than ideal, but we got the job done.  I ovulated much later than usual this month.  It seems that every month I am ovulating later and later in my cycle.  What is that about?  I'm chalking this month up to traveling and the stress of being around my mother.  I see my doctor next week to have blood work read and a prescription for progesterone finally doled out.  I started my thyroid meds this cycle, and oddly enough, my temps have been lower than ever. I thought that my temps would rise, but guess not!  Hope everyone has had an enjoyable holiday season and I hope you ladies have a nice week!

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

#11 of 31 Old 12-28-2011, 10:44 AM

Hi all! I've been lurking around while waiting to TTC. January is our green light month and I just got AF so things are moving along and I'd like to join in the thread. Can I please be added to Waiting to O? Thanks. My partner and I will be doing a clinic assisted IUI due to our complete and utter lack of viable swimmers wink1.gif We had one wildly successful round of IUI in 2008, which resulted in the birth of our son. I'm excited and nervous but I can't talk to anyone IRL because I don't want to tell people that we are trying.

Jpack: random thought, are you only testing with the OPK once a day? I know you're only supposed to do it once a day, but for me after a couple of cycles of inconclusive "weak positives" I started testing in the evening too. I found out that I usually get my lh surge in the evening and its not long enough to trigger the OPK the next morning. Who knew?
#12 of 31 Old 12-28-2011, 11:08 AM

Sounds promising, Stevi! FX!

Mylissa, I hope this is the cycle!

Welcome, Angierae! I hope it is a short stay for you.

AFM - I am out. DoulaR, will you please move me to Waiting to Ovulate? I am curious why it didn't work out this month. I had EWCM, a nice luteal phase and we had good timing (2 days before and the day of O). I guess you never know. Maybe I just wasn't meant to have a Virgo baby.

I miscounted my luteal phase - it is only 12 days, not 14, but that is still alright with me. Now I know that even during my shorter cycles (24) I am O'ing nice and early. I still have some worries about being low progesterone, because of those low temps and not conceiving through 3 cycles. But my luteal phase would be shorter, right? I know so little about this!

I wish I had had the self-discipline to lose 30 pounds in the last year, when I knew this TTC experience was coming. Grrr. I almost feel like I should take the winter off in order to lose the weight. Wanting to look good is only a tiny part of it - I want to have a healthy pregnancy and an easier birth and I am afraid that if I am just as fat and inactive as last time around, it will go the same way (low energy pregnancy and traumatic birth).

It won't work for me to try to lose weight while still trying because TTC is stressful for me. And I don't want to take only one or two months off, because I don't really want to have a winter baby - I am a bit phobic about germs. I still have some work to do.

Anyway, that's my rant. Any advice is appreciated, pep talks welcome. eyesroll.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#13 of 31 Old 12-28-2011, 07:49 PM

CD16 here. This 2WW seems like it's going to last forever!!!!!!!!!! Lots of BD 4 days in a row this cycle CD 12,13,14, and 15 with O on CD 14 or 15. Temp went up this am. I really really really hope it works this month. I have a good feeling but I don't want to jynx it. Good luck everyone! Thanks for the new thread doularebekah!

Me (34) massage therapist/small business owner and DH (34) TTC #1 after early loss in 2002.

#14 of 31 Old 12-29-2011, 07:42 AM

Well, I probably messed everything up with the lack of sleep I got last night, but it is finally showing O for me, so could you please move me to waiting to know? Thanks!

#15 of 31 Old 12-29-2011, 08:00 AM

Hello ladies!  I have not been on here since my last miscarriage last December.  It was a 6 week event and we were not sure we would try again.  I knew I wanted to a few month ago even though I am scarred of a repeat but dh was not on board since out other two kids were getting so much older (4 and almost 6)  My Christmas gift was him agreeing to trying again so here I am.   Can you put me on the 2ww?

#16 of 31 Old 12-29-2011, 01:14 PM

RavenMadMommy welcome and thanks for the thought about the OPK, but I tested many more times than once per day. More like every (concentrated) opportunity!

Anyalily, it'll be OK!hug2.gif I totally hear you about how the stress of TTC interferes with solid weight-loss, I'm finding the same thing! And I know what you mean about inactivity and challenges in pregnancy. A very close friend of mine got pregnant unexpectedly and had a very hard time getting motivated to be active at all. I had a hard time relating because I had a very active pregnancy and didn't gain a lot. I was worried about my friend and really wanted to inspire her because I really enjoyed my pregnancy and she was having such a terrible time. I was worried about all the health struggles she was going through further complicating her situation. As I feared, she had a very long, challenging birth experience, compounded by her low fitness level. Low and behold, though, she adapted much better than I did to having an infant and is totally back to herself (long before I was - emotionally)! So that's one cheery aspect - emotional and physical are both independently important. Another cheery aspect is that there's nothing wrong with increasing your activity now and throughout your pregnancy so you are able to feel comfortably active until the new baby arrives. A third cheery aspect is maybe you'll suffer with a ghastly first trimester and you'll lose poundage in the beginning. Maybe that's not cheery at all and sounds totally dreadful. Ok, scratch the third one :) I've been trying to keep up the momentum through TTC, like I said. It's not really helping on the weight front (I'd like to lose 10 lbs and can't even see my way to 4 even with some intense efforts) but it is really helping on the stress front. I'm wishing you lots of strength and happiness!

Oh, and also, I totally hear you about germs and also that's great about the length  of your LP!

Danadavis, with you cycle buddy on the long TWW!!

Michaels-mommy, sorry for your loss, welcome and good luck!

ArtificialRed, thanks and yay for confirming O!

Mylissa so funny about the BD, I know how you feel! I gave up and couldn't even manage in the same situation. It wasn't worth the squeeky bed waking up DD!

Good luck Stevi and welcome Angierae!

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#17 of 31 Old 12-29-2011, 02:27 PM - Thread Starter

Alrighty ladies, I am finally back in the land of reliable internet so have updated thread and moved you all to where you wanted to be. As this is my first go at it, could I ask that you just double check you're in the right place? Thanks!

Angierae, RavenMadMommy & Michaels-Mommy - Welcome! What an exciting and perfect time to begin a new TTC journey, I hope your stays here are short but I am looking forward to following you all along to some beautiful BFP's!

Stevie - Done and done! Both the moving and the finger (and everything else) crossing! How exciting, please keep us posted on how things are going. 

jpack - 'home runs', lol - love it. Thanks for the luck! Seems like this month is looking really positive for you. Weird about the OPK though, do you think it's just a brand vs brand thing?

ArtificialRed - Glad to hear that your first cycle charting is going well! So interesting finding out what your body is doing, right? Try not to worry too much about sleep interference, etc on your first cycle, soon you'll start to see more of a pattern - unless of course this is your month. Good luck for the 2WW!

Mylissa - I totally hear you about the BD'ing while at your folks place. Thankfully we didn't have a little one in the room with us as well, haha. Well done you for getting the job done! I'm surprised to hear that your temps are lower with the thyroid meds, I totally thought it would be the opposite. Were low temps one of the reasons you had your thyroid looked into initially?

Anyalily - I'm sorry to hear that :( That's often the toughest, when you can't see a tangible reason why it didn't work in a particular month. As for the weight thing, I'm in a similar boat to you although I'm more about wanting to increase my fitness and health, rather than focusing on weight loss. I wonder if that might be a better way to look at it? Perhaps it would help to take some of the stress out of it. Working as a doula, I have seen many 'overweight' (full disclosure, I don't actually think there is anything wrong with being fat!) women have beautiful, gentle births so it definitely is possible. The reality is, once we're pregnant exercise will get more difficult and we will gain weight, so doing things like yoga, swimming, aquaerobics, etc are great because they increase fitness but are still do-able and easy on our changing body. Still, I totally get that it's hard hug2.gif

Dana - You're welcome! Sounds like you guys have timed things really well this month! FX for you! Did you want to be added to Waiting To Know?

AFM - 8DPO (O on CD 16) here, and so long as FF doesn't move my cross hairs again it looks like we timed things ok (BD on CD's 13 & 16), it would have been good to get some more in but such is the nature of holidays and staying with family, etc! I also chart on TCOYF, so I use FF with all the data as is, and then on TCOYF I let it override stuff and then I can compare the two. TCOYF had me ovulate on CD18 but after today's temp it has taken that off and looks like it is adding another peak time...not sure what's going on there! Too be honest, I'm a little concerned about my temps though. They're on the low side in general, and yesterday it dipped below the coverline. Of course I'm just hoping this is an implantation dip! I did have lots of watery and EWCM (thank you grapefruit juice!), so I know the days we did BD we had a good shot. I guess now it's just time to wait and see. 

#18 of 31 Old 12-29-2011, 03:34 PM

doularebekah- I'm actually listed in both places, so you can remove me from waiting to o. You're right though, it is very cool to see it all laid out, definitely less stressful this way! Of course I'm hoping and praying this is my month, at least as the months go by I can look forward to seeing a pattern.

About the exercise, I really want to get into some sort of routine I can continue through a pregnancy. I'm so excited that the place we're moving (in a week!!) has an indoor pool. Maybe we should start a workout Wednesday check in, or something fun to keep us motivated!

#19 of 31 Old 12-29-2011, 03:55 PM - Thread Starter

ArtificialRed - Done! I agree with the idea of getting into a fitness/health routine now that we can carry through into pregnancy. It's so easy to put things off otherwise! I like the idea of a Workout Wednesday check in, too!

#20 of 31 Old 12-29-2011, 06:49 PM

Hi everyone!

Just starting to follow along here.  Can you please add me to Waiting to O?  Here's my chart link :)  I don't know what is going on this month.  My temps are all over the map!  I'm guessing it has something to do with the cold I'm fighting. 

Has anyone here used Vitex?  I'm pretty sure I'm O'ing just fine, but I suspect high testosterone and estrogen and low progesterone.  Haven't had any luck lengthening my LP with B6 :-/

Looking forward to getting to know you all!  But, of course, I hope no one is here too much longer ;) 

Homeschooling mama to DS (9/03), DD (VBAC, 4/06) and missing our s (10/4/09 & 12/28/09)
#21 of 31 Old 12-29-2011, 11:01 PM

Thanks for the pep talk, JPack and DoulaRebekah. I am feeling a little more positive today, after a great session with my therapist. It may be a good thing for me to take a month off and do a cleanse and re-establish good exercise habits. It is not about a number of pounds I want to lose, it is just wanting to be fitter and stronger. We'll see how I feel when I ovulate, I may just want to go for it... :) But either way, I am beginning tomorrow with clean eating and more activity. Banning sugar will the be the biggest thing!

I love the idea of a Wednesday workout check in. That would be so good for me! Reminder that I am not alone...

Good luck all in the 2WW! Happy BDing to those in the waiting to O category.

'Night.

#22 of 31 Old 12-30-2011, 08:33 AM

Anylily...   I started dieting last spring and it has actually helped me to not stress as much about TTC. It gives me something else to work towards with my body that is pregnancy-related since it affects my health, but one in which I can see positive results in the weight loss and loss of inches. Every bit of fat I lose in my stomache gives me hope that it is what I needed to finally get that BFP too. So, one can diet and TTC at the same time. I do not have a exercise regime, I dislike exercising. I have started some light stuff though, like a few minutes here and there on a home stepper.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#23 of 31 Old 12-30-2011, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome dbl_my_luv! Good to have you in the group. How're you finding the Vitex? My naturopath prescribed it for me but I wanted to wait until my next cycle before I start taking it so I don't mess with this first time charting. I'm think I'm ovulating ok, but my cycles have been a little erratic in the past and some on the longer side so I guess that was reasoning for it. I look forward to seeing how you go!

anyalily - you're welcome! I'm thinking that if we don't make it this cycle, I might do a cleanse in the new year, also. It seems like a good way to start 2012! 

Maybe for a Wednesday Workout check in, those of us who want to be involved can have some kind of weekly goal and on Wednesdays we all dish on how we went? I'm happy to start if off, being that we're in the future here in NZ!

AFM - I had a huge amount of EWCM yesterday and a massive temp spike this morning, which makes me wonder if I'm actually ovulating now, or have only just done so....any helpful eyes on my chart would be great!

#24 of 31 Old 12-30-2011, 06:55 PM

Is there anyone who would mind if we use the One Thread as the place for our work out check ins?? I definitely could use some accountability! I need the stress relief, which will hopefully help me get pregnant, and then I want to have an easy labor! I keep telling myself that exercise is one way I can exert some control over my body (compared to getting pregnant) yet I still don't regularly get out there and do it.

Doularebekah- I don't know what to say about your chart, but I am interested to see if FF will change anything if your temp stays up...

#25 of 31 Old 12-30-2011, 10:04 PM

doularebekah, thank you for the welcome!  I actually haven't started the vitex yet either.  Also waiting til the next CD1.  From everything I've read, it doesn't seem like it can hurt, and I'm willing to try it if it might get everything balanced out for me!  As for your chart, I'd agree with O on CD16 since that's where you had a longer pattern of fertile CM. 

AFM, we're starting a New Year cleanse as well.  Some of my local friends are doing the Whole30 program, and my husband has been wanting to go paleo for a while, so I figure we can at least do it for 30 days.  Not sure yet though how I'm going to work the kids onto the diet.  They're generally healthy eaters anyway, but at the rate they are growing, how active they are, and low on the BMI charts... well, I don't think some good carbs would hurt them.  Also starting some exercise.  I came across something on Pinterest with a super gradual 90 day exercise program.  I mean, it was almost ridiculously easy... the first day was something simple like 10 jumping jacks and 10 crunches.  But I need something I can check off and say I accomplished so that I don't defeat myself.  Hopefully it'll stick :)  And I'd be great with checking in here about workouts!   

Homeschooling mama to DS (9/03), DD (VBAC, 4/06) and missing our s (10/4/09 & 12/28/09)
#26 of 31 Old 12-30-2011, 10:25 PM

I just posted this on the Dec TTC board..ooops.  So here I will try again :)  

DS is 13 months and I still do not have a PPAF :( 

In Oct i started OPKs hoping to catch the first ovulation before my husband deployed. In Oct my husband was gone and i got a + using Wondfo, but no AF. November i wasn't diligent testing, no AF.  In December i OPK tested everyday, sometimes twice, just hoping to get a +opk before my husband deployed.  Dec 6th i tested at 4:30pm using a clear blue easy digital test (the ones that show a smiley face if you ovulate) and i got a smiley face. I didn't beleive it, so at 9:00 i tried testing again using the Wondfo's and it came back negative. I know its possible that I could have caught the surge at 4:30, but i'm assuming not.  12/16 before i left town, I thought I would HPT just for the heck of it,  I got a BFN. So  I'm not sure if my hormones are just gearing up but i'm not ovulating.  

My hubby is deployed. I am really hoping to start ovulating again by the time he gets back (April-ish) so we can TTC #2   

My DS currently is nursing in the morning, sometimes at nap time, and bedtime. I have also started wearing a shirt and bra to sleep in cause he is a lil houdini and will get to my boobs while we sleep :)  I have been trying to cut down on the length and amount of nursing sessions.  Tonight was the first night where he nursed for a few minutes and then I pulled my bra down and tried to just cuddle with him. He fussed for less then a min then laid right back down to sleep, yeaaah!!  I am hoping that maybe if I can wean him down to just 1 nursing session a day my period will return.  I REALLLLLLY would love to tandem nurse but i'm starting to think that isn't possible. I just really don't know what to do.  Any thoughts or suggestions for me?

#27 of 31 Old 12-31-2011, 04:04 AM

Stevi: When I got too obsessed with TTC, I found other things to occupy myself, as well (I focused more in school, planned my wedding, relaxed while waiting to O, allowed myself to have a drink.) and the month I "quit caring" is the month it happened so I definitely believe that stressing over it affects fertility.

SleepingBeauty: I'm jealous you're off BC. LOL I just started taking mine two weeks ago. O_o

AFM: I just finished my first week back at work. It went well. I took Fenugreek for a couple of days to help up my supply to make pumping easier while I worked, but I was able to get by the entire week without having to supplement my little guy. WOO!!! I was so scared of having to supplement. Formula=Expensive and having to get a 2nd job, LOL.

Here we are last night. He's 8w5d. Good lord, where has the time gone???

407721_10150451229056105_642741104_8852071_179241538_n.jpg

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#28 of 31 Old 12-31-2011, 08:36 PM

Hello ladies! I'd love to be added in to the mix! Tomorrow on New Years Day I'll be 8 DPO. My chart can be found here: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a8e8  Trying to not worrying or think about it but I just NEEDED to find some others who are TTC too. Tons of dust and sticky to all!!

Jessica reading.gif married to the love of my life jammin.gif

Momma to: Levi (09/06)superhero.gif, Junior (09/05) angel.gif, Teagann (11/10) angel.gif and two furbabies Nugget and Boo cat.gifflowerkitty.gif TTC our next bundle of love since 1/11makebabe.gif

#29 of 31 Old 12-31-2011, 09:49 PM

Excited to find out who are first 2012 BFP will be! Happy New Year ladies!

#30 of 31 Old 01-01-2012, 06:36 AM

TTTCOC--AWWWWW!!!! ♥

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page