The ONE Thread: Fresh Start Jan 1 - 8 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 102 Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sorry Jeslynn and Skeemama. :(

Angie, mama to Anna '01, Mia '04, and Leif '08 and angel1.gif '03  angel1.gif'07 angel1.gif'12.Expecting someone new in 7/13! pos.gif

h20homebirth.gif familybed2.gif bftoddler.gif homeschool.gif  novaxnocirc.gif

#92 of 102 Old 01-08-2012, 08:52 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Sorry ladies. :(

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#93 of 102 Old 01-08-2012, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter

jpack - Hooray!! I'm so pleased for you! What a lucky month this has been so far :) Sending lots of sticky vibes your way! 

imbjer - Welcome to the group! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( Feel free to chime in whenever you feel comfortable. 

ArtificialRed - Thanks lady! Hope you're well :)

SleepingBeauty - Done :)

skeemama - Will do, I'm sorry to hear this wasn't your cycle.

jeslynn - Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear this hug2.gif I was totally rooting for you :( I really hope you get a restful couple of days to recharge. 

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#94 of 102 Old 01-09-2012, 02:24 AM

Hi all, we have been ttc for a while now (13 mths), i have thyroid problems and that is causing irregular cycles so cannnot chart. my breast are usually tender 1 week before AF they r currently VERY sore and have been for well over a week. they feel like they are engored with milk after having baby( i have had 3) im not too sure what to think as we had given up trying it was too disheartening seeing all the NEG test..  does anyone have any advice or thoughts on if i may be preg???

I am 27 and have 4 beautiful children smile.gif i have boy  9blahblah.gif girl 6 boy  4 and girl 3. Trying for #5.

#95 of 102 Old 01-09-2012, 06:01 AM

Mumzy4, start an OPK if are you getting BFN's well after your late cycle, fertility friend helps you chart this also.

We are charting and starting OPk today (CD5), and then going to start trying next month, even though my hubby is finally ready to start trying right now, Audrey loves Halloween, so I'd like to be feeling ok to prep for that, even though I'd prefer to not celebrate, but it's something my mom and her get really excited about. But who knows, I maybe be having an early oct baby, but I like to plan everything, so it's looking like Nov.

Also looks like its the 9th, so a new week :) will be looking for the link. 

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#96 of 102 Old 01-09-2012, 09:32 AM

Congrats to the newly confirmed BFPs!!!! joy.gif

And a great big welcome to all of the newbies here!  I wish you a short stay and want to let you know that this group of women is very supportive and knowledgeable.  I have loved  being here!

AFM:  AF came this weekend, so onto cycle #5, hoping this will be the lucky one. DoulaRebeka: Please move me to Waiting to O.   I came to the conclusion that my naturopath doesn't exactly know what she is doing with the Prometrium she prescribed me.  I love her for other things, especially that she treats me and listens to my concerns when my PCM blows me off or looks at me like a crazy person when I mention something I've read online.  I don't want to burn bridges with my naturopath so would it be so wrong to not tell her and take the Prometrium the way that I've seen everyone else take it: 3 DPO - 12 DPO?  I don't want to not ovulate because she assumes that progesterone all the time is better than only during the luteal phase.  I did ask her several times during our appointment, "Are you sure I should be taking this prior to ovulation?" and she said, "Well, if you want to get pregnant I would!"  I just don't get a warm fuzzy about this.  Am I wrong? 

Myllissa (31) + DH (32)  = DS (4), & Expecting Baby #2 Due Febuary 2013!

#97 of 102 Old 01-09-2012, 09:54 AM

Heres my chart

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/casz

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#98 of 102 Old 01-09-2012, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

New threads up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1341455/the-one-thread-jan-8-15#post_16821568 Thanks for the reminder Cassandraz, I'm still in holiday mode so I was a day behind in my head!

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#99 of 102 Old 01-09-2012, 12:38 PM

Yay mamaforever and jpack! I assume your EDD is sometime in September?? So glad so many of you are going to be September graduates!! joy.gif

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#100 of 102 Old 01-13-2012, 03:33 AM

my breasts have been sore now for 2 weeks  i went to see my gp today and she gave me a hpt to do in a few days.. Fingers crossed that we get + this time. i have also been extremely tierd lately but not sure if it would be pregnancy or not i slept for 12 hours the other day and woke feeling like i hadnt slept at all. >>> ?????

I am 27 and have 4 beautiful children smile.gif i have boy  9blahblah.gif girl 6 boy  4 and girl 3. Trying for #5.

#101 of 102 Old 01-13-2012, 05:43 AM

9 DPO today. I'm due for AF on Tues. Trying not to test unless I miss.. its hard lol

Me (31) Hubby (31)

ecbaby2.gif L.J. 9/12/09   babyboy.gif C.A. 12/13/10

Hoping for stork-girl.gif  in 2012

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/360778/ 

#102 of 102 Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 AM

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page