The ONE Thread Jan 15 - 22 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

LadyCatherine - Hey! Welcome to the group :) Fingers crossed that this is an exciting surprise for you :) As for the CF, like Meagan above said you're theoretically fertile until fertile CF stops but as for actual ovulation the only real way to confirm it is by a temp shift. Do you chart? I guess probably not if you weren't trying, ha. Anyway, I'd say it's likely Sat or Sun but couldn't say for sure. Good luck!

Lisoula - Oh man, that's so crazy to me as it's summer here at the moment! I have sunburn from being at the beach last weekend even. I must admit I do miss the snow from Vancouver though, although I guess that's easy to say when I don't have to go out in it! As for the spotting, I can't say....possible implantation but also possibly just a bit of old blood...we'll have to wait and see ;)

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#92 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 05:07 PM

Not charting.. I still wake up 2347029374092734 times a night with my 14 month old, who is still nursing quite a bit.. ;) I have had my cycle back since 6 months PP though.. When DS1 was 17 months old I got pregnant with DS2, and DS1 was also still nursing almost every hour around the clock.. however I had JUST gotten my cycle back 15 months PP.

If I didn't ovulate until Sunday, I would guess that we DTD too early for conception (It was Saturday 1/7). But, maybe I ovulated Friday or Saturday and the egg stayed until Sunday? I realize there is not a HUGE chance of pregnancy, but it didn't take much at all to get pregnant with my first two.  

Catie belly.gif- Happy wife to Aaron stillheart.gif(01.05), mama to Liambikenew.gif(08.08), and Ian jammin.gif (11.10)! homebirth.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif and joy.gif due Feb 2013 with blessing #3!

#93 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 05:08 PM

doularebekah-A friend of mine lives in Australia & is vacationing in New Zealand right now & he looks so warm in all of his pics on facebook!  If given the choice, I would gladly be down there with you right now :)

Best of luck for everyone.....let's get those BFP's!

Lisa   L&D RN mama to DS#1 (4-01) DS#2 (9-03) DD (10-05) vbac.gifX2,  ribbonpb.gif 10-2011

#94 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 05:11 PM

As of right now, my only symptoms are HUNGER, and I am having a bit of discharge/fluid.... I don't think I normally get this between Ovulation and AF... thoughts?

Catie belly.gif- Happy wife to Aaron stillheart.gif(01.05), mama to Liambikenew.gif(08.08), and Ian jammin.gif (11.10)! homebirth.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif and joy.gif due Feb 2013 with blessing #3!

#95 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 05:13 PM

I too am starving!  I cannot get full today.  We may be in luck, Lady Catherine!

Lisa   L&D RN mama to DS#1 (4-01) DS#2 (9-03) DD (10-05) vbac.gifX2,  ribbonpb.gif 10-2011

#96 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 05:21 PM

Ugh I'm WAITIN TO O .....again. I hate af.
#97 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisoula View Post

I too am starving!  I cannot get full today.  We may be in luck, Lady Catherine!

I have been feeling like this the last several days! I recently lost 25 lbs (since July/August) and have been able to eat a lot less to get full, but the last few days it is like I can't eat enough! haha

Just sent DH out to get cookie dough to make some fresh-out-of-the-oven sugar cookies.... ;)

#98 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatherine185 View Post

If I didn't ovulate until Sunday, I would guess that we DTD too early for conception (It was Saturday 1/7). But, maybe I ovulated Friday or Saturday and the egg stayed until Sunday? I realize there is not a HUGE chance of pregnancy, but it didn't take much at all to get pregnant with my first two.  

Looking forward to seeing if you are pregnant smile.gif With my first babe I remember having watery CM throughout my pregnancy (which I've been having for about 2-4 days now), but FF just counts that as being fertile, so my calendar for the month is all green, so I have no idea when I ovulated irked.gif, so I'm just counting 10 days after the last time we BD'd and making that day the moment of truth fingersx.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisoula View Post

I too am starving!  I cannot get full today.  We may be in luck, Lady Catherine!

Same here! I get nauseous and then when I eat it goes away, but I keep on eating and eating and don't get full, it's been like this for about three days, already gained 1.5 lb(s) in a week, which is a miracle considering I have a super fast metabolism. I'm very hopeful...

dust.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoping4just1more View Post

But best of luck to you!!! I will be stalking your posts. thumb.gif

smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by John16n33 View Post

Cassandraz & hoping4just1more- We are military too!  I actually have a question that y'all might be able to answer for me.  We currently have Tricare Standard now, just because that is what Dh signed us up with while he was at basic and we never changed it.  I am wanting to switch us to Prime because I don't want to pay the copays all the time and I was going to call Monday to do that. BUT if I do get PG I will eventually want to go back to standard (in July/August when we get to our next duty station) so I can have a homebirth.  My questions are can I change to prime now but switch back to standard then if I want?  Could I switch just myself back to standard and leave Dd on prime at that time?

I haven't found any IRL mom's that know this answer yet (I don't know any IRL mom's who want a homebirth lol) so I was hoping one of y'all might know the answer.

I personally would stay on standard, I love going to any doctor I want for Audrey (currently w/ Dr. Sears) and having options. I don't pay copays at my doctors office, so I get billed in the mail and have a limit. Hubby is on tricare prime remote, so we are able to have different Tricare plans, your best bet would obv be to call tricare.

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#99 of 100 Old 01-21-2012, 09:50 PM - Thread Starter

It's Sunday night in NZ, so the new threads up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1342826/the-one-thread-jan-22-29#post_16841819

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#100 of 100 Old 01-22-2012, 06:51 AM

Thanks Cassandraz- I'll call on Monday to look into it.  I do like that I can see anyone I want but in Hawaii I am going to want to go to a naturopathic doctor and I don't think even standard will pay for them. :/ I know they won't pay for chiropractors.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page