Little bit of Chart help?? Triphasic?? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 41 Old 01-26-2012, 09:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I agree with Jaimee!  Well, at least it's just one more day, I hope you get a BFP!

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

#32 of 41 Old 01-26-2012, 05:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well.... so far I haven't had any sign of AF. Still having cramping off and on, but it's not that big of a deal.

I'll be testing tomorrow morning, so I guess we'll find out. I'm almost kind of nervous to test... but on the other hand I still feel like there is no way I could be pregnant.

I dunno... I'm kinda used to disappointment right now, so we'll see.

Lost our first to ectopic...

angel.gif August 19th, 2011 angel.gif

Lost our second to an early miscarriage...

angel.gif February 14th, 2012 angel.gif

#33 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 07:09 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Waiting....  Peace.gif

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#34 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 08:24 AM - Thread Starter

I'm PREGNANT!!

#35 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 08:24 AM - Thread Starter

So... details... hahaha!!
Me and DH decided to go out for breakfast at Cora's (all day breakfast restaurant)... we had just bought a FRER and DH convinced me to just go and take it while we were in the restaurant.
I went to the washroom and did so... feeling like an absolute moron. and at first I didn't see anything, no control... no test line, nothing. But then the control showed up and I didn't see any line, so I just shrugged my shoulders, but it down and did up my pants... etc.

When I looked back at it... I had a very clear, pink line!!! I immediately sat back down and burst into tears I was in so much shock and awe.

I ran back out to DH, sat down and just exploded! He was so happy! We were so full of nervous energy we weren't able to eat!! Man o man... I can't believe it actually happened!

We are so happy and shocked and just out of our minds! I'm going to take another test soon just to 'double check' and then I'll call my doc.

I feel great, no spotting, no real cramping (just minor twinges), sore boobs... food aversions... etc, this is such a good day!

#36 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 08:37 AM

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  joy.gif I knew it!  I'm so happy for you!!  HH9!  Be sure to join your due date club social group!!!!  Looks like you're due in early October!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#37 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 10:47 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Yay, congratulations!  joy.gif Your chart looked so great (and so different from your last month's chart) that I was really thinking you were pregnant!  orngbiggrin.gif  Go up to the Groups link toward the top of the page and you'll see the October 2012 due date club, join me in there!  

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

#38 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 11:46 AM - Thread Starter

Will do ladies!

I can't believe this is finally happening! But yeah... this is great, even though we're in the middle of a blizzard, this is easily the best day ever. I was pregnant this summer and it turned out to be ectopic and from the time I found out till the time everything ended, I didn't get to relax or enjoy it one bit. But this time, everything seems to be classic/textbook pregnancy and symptoms... so I'm going to sit back and relax and enjoy this.
I called my ob/gyn and got an appointment schedualed for the 7th of Feb, so I guess we'll see what happens then. Interestingly enough, my appointment is on the same day (5 weeks 4 days) that I lost my first baby.

I'm so scared that the same thing is going to happen to me, or that'll I'll miscarry. Every time I go to the washroom I check the TP, I don't think I've ever scrutinized so many bits of tissue.
At the very least, I'm just about out of when AF would normally be here... so that's good.

But yeah... I feel good. I'm still getting little twinges and cramps (really low and mild)... kinda worried about those, did any of you ladies have that around this time?

And yeah... I've got a few symptoms. Sore bbs, tired (majorly), hungry and smell aversions, cranky lol, and good lord... if I have to go to the washroom one more time......

#39 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 12:19 PM

Yep, twinges, cramping and even spotting can all be totally normal.  Definitely get over to your DDC to hear the experiences of ladies going through the same thing you are right now!

#40 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimee View Post

Yep, twinges, cramping and even spotting can all be totally normal.  Definitely get over to your DDC to hear the experiences of ladies going through the same thing you are right now!

Thanks for the reassurance! Is there a 2012 Oct DDC, or is it just the 2011 one?

#41 of 41 Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 PM

They are all groups now, so click the groups tab on the navibar at the top of the page.

Here's the link: http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/24/october-2012-ddc

Looks pretty quiet, add some threads!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page