The ONE Thread Jan 22 - 29 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 126 Old 01-28-2012, 03:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Me too! Two week wait here we come. First positive OPK today, oddly my temperature jumped up, but I have tons of EW CM and funny cramps. :)

I just conceived my baby!

*thinking positive*

*elevating butt*

DS born 5/23/10. Trying for #2 since May 2011.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28d724 • http://tcoyf.com/members/sayschu/charts/default.aspx

#122 of 126 Old 01-28-2012, 03:41 PM

Cassandraz...   No, sorry, I only meant that I get multiple days of positive OPKs around ovulation. Up to just this cycle, I have been lucky to have regular cycles, with ovulation always occurring at about the same time. So, no, I only got positive OPKs once per cycle.

I'm guessing since you had more fertile cm that your body was getting ready to Ovulate back around cd10, then for some reason did not, and is ovulating now. Unless you're pregnant... ;)

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#123 of 126 Old 01-28-2012, 07:20 PM

Wow, this thread has been busy.

SkinnyLove - Congrats!

A2E - So sorry to hear about the mc :(

AFM - I've been prepping for a trial that starts on Monday and I've been working insane hours and getting very little sleep.  I did have a blood test on Friday and it was a BFN.  I'm waiting for the progesterone to clear my system and for AF to show up ... I'm not sure how long that will take. I stopped the progesterone on Thursday (and before that had cut back to once a day because I was so moody and bitchy and depressed I ready to hurl myself out of my office window), but there's no sign she has any plans on showing up.  So for now please MOVE ME TO WTF???  Thanks, cheers.

#124 of 126 Old 01-28-2012, 07:56 PM

A2E - I was a bit behind on this thread and no sooner had I been elated by your good news, I learned about the miscarriage. I am so deeply sorry - you are in my thoughts. It's wonderful to see you back here, though, and I can't wait to see what the next three months bring!

Stevi - thanks! :) I am hoping so hard for you that everything is well. 

Congratulations Skinnylove!

AFM - I am officially in the 2ww - can I be moved to Waiting to Know? Thanks! 

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#125 of 126 Old 01-28-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayDawn View Post

Me too! Two week wait here we come. First positive OPK today, oddly my temperature jumped up, but I have tons of EW CM and funny cramps. :)

I just conceived my baby!

*thinking positive*

*elevating butt*

ROTFLMAO.gif

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#126 of 126 Old 01-29-2012, 12:50 AM - Thread Starter

New threads up ladies! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1343564/the-one-thread-jan-22-feb-5#post_16852890 I'll do my personals over there, but I wanted to say a big thank you to Belia for your sweet words!

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page