How much of this is on me? How much is on my baby-to-be? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-02-2012, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyscience View Post

As far as the stair-step rise, that is a pattern that can be considered "normal" (again, according to TCOYF), though there are different rules for figuring out, retrospectively, when you ovulated if that's your normal pattern. I don't know of any problems that would indicate, but maybe someone else does?

Yeah, I think this can be normal. Again, what am I trying to fix?! If it's not broken, don't fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2010 View Post

Some things that I have DH do, that I was also going to suggest, is having him drink some coffee/soda (caffeine) teapot2.GIF drink about 30minutes before BDing and having him ummmm "let his count build up" for a couple of days before BDing bag.gif, wear loose clothing, and not take really hot showers/baths/hot tubs.   With the information you were giving, if your progesterone isn't low and your taking some B6 and BDing when you are, then I'm inclined to agree more with what Monkeyscience was saying about 18 months indicating there may be more to it, and this might help "boost" his side.  Also...the position I take after BDing is somewhat amusing to see but I put on one of my TV shows and kind of invert myself Bolt.gif

DH and I just talked about letting his count build-up, so I'm with ya on that! It was a pretty funny conversation, like, "So, how often are you doing that? Okay, stop!"

About the after BD position - I've read that that can actually block your cervix. It really makes no sense - don't you want it blocked with sperm?? But I've heard that it's not good to have the semen pooled there. Has anyone else heard this?

I also wanted to say, those meditation downloads I got are awesome. I feel so good after doing them. The real test will be to see if they make the last week of the 2WW more manageable. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List