Charters...can you take a guess at my O date (have a DARK BFP on only CD22)??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 01-26-2012, 07:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Me (27) DH (30)...9 Years

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Praying our April 2013 baby sticks!! joy.gif

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

#2 of 7 Old 01-26-2012, 10:37 AM

Wow, I've got nothin'. lol. You're right, that line looks way too dark for 6 dpo but I suppose 9 dpo is a possibility. Your temps really don't seem to support that though.  Anyways, congratulations! That's definitely a good, strong, BFP!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#3 of 7 Old 01-27-2012, 06:30 AM

I just had the same issue this past month. I had a normal period on Dec 26th, started spotting on Jan 3rd (cd9) for 10 days and then on CD 20 tested BFP!.... I still have NO idea when I possibly could have ovulated. We only BD'd on CD 7 ... unless it was conceived BEFORE what I thought was AF. (Here's my chart so you can see what I mean -- http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ee041 ) I did merge my previous cycle and the current one though... because I figure the only way it did make sense was if I conceived before what I thought was AF on Dec 26th.

Unfortunately, I lost my little bean but I still keep having such odd questions of when it could have possibly happened. It makes no sense and my test on CD 20 was DARK, not just a hint of a line... it was weird and made no sense. I wasn't temping at the time (the one month I didn't, go figure!) but regardless, I am normally a CD 18-20 O'er so to get a BFP on CD 20 made absolutely no sense to me. I guess, sometimes, life just finds a way despite everything we have learned about our bodies, lol.

I have my FX that your little bean sticks! Congrats! smile.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#4 of 7 Old 01-27-2012, 07:53 AM - Thread Starter

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

#5 of 7 Old 01-27-2012, 10:01 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Hi OP, I'm so sorry for your repeated losses!  Did you test after your m/c to confirm that your hCG levels had gone down past the testing threshold?  Was the m/c confirmed via u/s?  Two thoughts that immediately popped into my head were that your hCG levels are still high from your previous pregnancy and that's what's causing the BFP OR that you're dealing with something like vanishing twin where you m/c one embryo, but not the other.  Could either of these scenarios be possibilities?

If not, looking at your chart, I see that you marked your CP as HSC on the supposed day of O. This is not terribly likely.  I also don't see any CF marked before or after that O day.  Can you recall what was happening on any of those days?  That could help us pinpoint better.  Your chart does appear to have a vague biphasic pattern, but it's not blatantly obvious and considering you just had a late 1st tri loss, I would expect your temps to be quite erratic for a while.  I see that prior to this last bleed your temps were in the high 97's, which is where they are now, suggesting that you are in fact in your LP.  I suppose that CD13 is a possibility for O, but without CF or CP marked it's really hard to say.   But that would put your BFP at 9DPO, which is certainly possible.  Do you plan to get an early u/s for dating purposes?  This is quite the mystery!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#6 of 7 Old 01-27-2012, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

#7 of 7 Old 01-27-2012, 01:00 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Ugh, that's expensive!  Well at least you have a general window of likelihood, so I personally would just go with a due date around CD14, b/c a care provider will use your LMP and come up with that conception day anyway.  Plus or minus 1-2 days isn't much.  If you have a 20 week sono then you could move your due date later if necessary.

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page