preseed too expensive help! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-31-2012, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone, i am breastfeeding still and no matter how much foreplay dh and I do my body just does not respond in the way of lubrication... so I have been using replens and wishing there was some alternative to that because of some of the ingredients plus I know replens isn't sperm friendly and neither is astroglide which we are using as well....  My problem is they are both really helping but I want to ttc and preseed is so expensive ... any suggestions for other things we could do or are there any natural lubricants that will work and not harm the sperm thanks

#2 of 3 Old 01-31-2012, 10:11 PM

I know some people use eggwhite instead of preseed, it's supposed to mimic fertile mucous so I imagine it would lubricate and it's sperm friendly.

Kaya (29) + Laume (31) = ds Kanoa (8) and dd Zia (2)

#3 of 3 Old 01-31-2012, 10:30 PM

Not sure if they contradict breastfeeding, but Mucinex (Guafinesin) and Robitussin (I think also Guafinesin.. if I spelled that right..) thin mucous and may help out.  Or maybe a homeopathic mucous thinner/stuffy nose remedy?  It's been awhile since we TTC... this last one was a whoops.

rainbow1284.gif Mama to DD1 (6) DD2 (4) and DD3 (1)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page