preseed too expensive help! - Mothering Forums
Trying To Conceive > preseed too expensive help!
janarae18's Avatar janarae18 09:47 AM 01-31-2012

Hi everyone, i am breastfeeding still and no matter how much foreplay dh and I do my body just does not respond in the way of lubrication... so I have been using replens and wishing there was some alternative to that because of some of the ingredients plus I know replens isn't sperm friendly and neither is astroglide which we are using as well....  My problem is they are both really helping but I want to ttc and preseed is so expensive ... any suggestions for other things we could do or are there any natural lubricants that will work and not harm the sperm thanks

kayabrink's Avatar kayabrink 11:11 PM 01-31-2012

I know some people use eggwhite instead of preseed, it's supposed to mimic fertile mucous so I imagine it would lubricate and it's sperm friendly.

WindyCityMom's Avatar WindyCityMom 11:30 PM 01-31-2012

Not sure if they contradict breastfeeding, but Mucinex (Guafinesin) and Robitussin (I think also Guafinesin.. if I spelled that right..) thin mucous and may help out.  Or maybe a homeopathic mucous thinner/stuffy nose remedy?  It's been awhile since we TTC... this last one was a whoops.

Tags: Trying To Conceive
Up