A little chart help? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-10-2012, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey ladies, I was just wondering if some of you could take a quick look at my chart and let me know when you think I o'd? I feel pretty confident it was CD24, but unless I discard the temps on CD's 27/28 FF wants to move my O date to CD 29, which just doesn't make sense to me. Also, TCOYF has removed my O date altogether! I'm not sure if FF wants to move it because of my cervix position and texture, but maybe? 

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2244a1/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#2 of 3 Old 02-10-2012, 01:55 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

You chart is conflicted.  Based on CF and CP, late on CD25/early on CD26 makes the most sense.  The temp spike lines up with this as well, but your temps do not confirm it.  If you discarded the temps on CD20 and 21 (anything happen there?) then your CL would move down to include those lower temps on CD27-29.  But those temps are quite low to be in your LP.  The temps you're getting now make more sense as LP temps, which is why CD29 makes sense temp-wise as your O day.  But your CF and CP do not line up with that.

So, it is my best guess that you did in fact O on CD25/26, but when it comes to testing, keep in mind that you might be off by as much as 4 days.  So I would suggest waiting to test until 14dpo (if you can!) and even then if it's a BFN, try again in 3 days if AF doesn't show.  Hopefully after you've logged some more temps the pattern will look a bit clearer.  Keep us posted!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#3 of 3 Old 02-10-2012, 02:10 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Jaimee! Yeah, I know some of my temps are weird and I'm honestly starting to wonder if it's my BBT. One morning it gave me a temp of 37.74 which is just crazy! The only times I've had temps above 37.5 are when I've had a fever, and when I had my husband check his temp (who actually was sick and likely had a low grade fever) his temp was 35.5. I haven't been sleeping well also due to starting back at work (I'm a teacher), and I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I've discarded the CD 20 temp because I saw that I'd taken it at 7.30 when I usually temp at 5, I don't remember what happened exactly but it was probably that I'd been waking on and off through the night/early morning. 

I think waiting to 14DPO to test is a good idea, hopefully I can hold out!

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page