Progesterone Cream - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-10-2012, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was wondering if anyone has had any success using natural progesterone cream to get pregnant...we have been trying for 2 years and I just started using the cream. We have tried 4 cycles of Clomid along with OPK's and all I got was horrible acne from the Clomid.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2012, 09:39 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome to MDC!!  wave.gif  I'm sorry that no one has responded to your post yet!  I'm also sorry you've been having a hard time TTC.  If you search this forum for "natural progesterone cream" and for "NPC" you'll find quite a few threads discussing dosage and how well it works.  There are also several threads on clomid, including a recent support thread for those using it.  Check it out!  In addition, there is an entire Infertility forum for those that have been struggling to conceive for a while.  You will likely find additional support and advice there. I hope that helps. 

Do you chart your basal body temperature and cervical fluid?  Often this is the first step for truly identifying problems with your cycle and determining possible solutions.  It also helps you to time DTD well to increase your chances of conception.  If you're interested in charting, just post for more information!  Good luck!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List