Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 24 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#691 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 12:57 PM

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Greenmum- sounds good to me!! I must be mostly progestetone immune... I only get sore boobs, no crankies, no cramps, no sleepies... Never have... Just sore freekin boobs.

11dpo. Had my final bloodwor today but since I went to the hospital it will take a few days for mybdoc to call.. Testing saturday, no symptoms other that aforementioned sore freekin boobs. If I were being honest I'd say I don't feel pregnant but I don't feel not pregnant either, sooo...

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4***8**12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#692 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

greenmum - fingers crossed!

toothfairy - oh please oh please oh please let this be your month!!

sherry - i am exhausted just reading your posts... that sounds like so much work!! i'm glad you are still taking to time to update us!

afm - progesterone came back at 46-point-something (forgot already). that's nice and strong, yes?

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#693 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 03:51 PM

Indie- thats awesome- what are you on & what dose?i think over 10 is good natural & over 20 on a supplement, so yay!

Sherry- i dont know where you find the time or energy for all that! Hope your hubby returns safe & sound soon.

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

#694 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 04:25 PM

toothfairy - just 24mg clomid and the ovidrel, no progesterone supps. i think between my cd11 E2 an today's progesterone it might be safe to say i ovulated at least two good eggs?

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#695 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 05:20 PM

Ok Ladies I found out some information on my horrible RE and his nurse... or should i say HIS WIFE!!!! so Greenmum a letter to the RE about his wife would not go over well ... lol OMG I feel so stupid!! ... So I immediatley called and ascheduled a appointment right away with a referred RE ... The office already sounds better , and positive... more expensive , but the old saying is right you get what you pay for!! that is for sure!! they charge 875 for there iui with all the sonograms and 160 for the semen wash.... verses the 565 for the iui with sono's and 160 for the wash..I still have to pa for all my meds seperate. i ask how much for IVF at the new place also... Just in case we go that route and they charge 7500 for ivf + 450 for anesthesiea and i buy my meds seperatly... So what do you ladies think? should I just go IVF?

Greenmum: your IUI experience sounds awesome!! I have a good feeling for you :-)

Toothfairy: I didn't have any symptoms with DD until I was 6 weeks pregnant... GOODLUCK :-)

Indie: we are twins!! I have good progesterone too lol yaaay for 2 good eggs :-) I hope my 2 eggs found my uterine wall haha

Sherry: You are so busy!! I bet as soon as you settle down for a min you will be pregnant BAM

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#696 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 07:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hey, wow. I found all the posts. They werent coming up. I am exhausted....and still so much to do. Register dd for school. I forgot to switch the utilities to my name in the apt. Ugh and i need to ginish emptying that house into storage so i can show it next week...at least i dont have time to obsess over the tww. I got dd's bed set up last night so i could enjoy the lumpy futon matress on the floor by myself!

Shell...switch!!! Yikes!!! I think i know those people. But jeeze that sounds expensive. Cant you guys swap services. Dental work for ivf??

Chrissy and toothfairy...thoughts prayers and crossed fingers...then indie and bebe, greenmum, shell...we seem to be aligning cycles. I think im cd21.

We are rounding the corner and heading down the home stretch for august!

So glad we are all here! I dont feel like a contender this time round, but just taking a break to read posts has made me feel better and less alone.

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#697 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 08:03 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Sherry - You are one seriously busy woman!

Shell - I'm glad you called the new RE. Even though they are more expensive it's an option if this iui didn't work out. Although I know it did!

Toothfairy, Indie, Greenmum - Thinking of you!

afm - I'm not testing again until Sunday. That'll make me cd32.

Me - 39 - mthfr c677t and multiple unknown caused m/c's
DH - 40 - old and cranky
DS - 6 - ASD and severe adhd
#698 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 09:00 PM

Indie, oh you went to LLU! I actually have a good friend who went there for undergrad and loved it. What was your focus in grad school? I'm sad that we're not on the same DPO schedule now :( I kind of thought this might happen when I went med-free. Bah. OMG, your progesterone was 46?! That's AWESOME!!! I've never had a progesterone that high. Wow - this could be your month!! So 24mg Clomid? That's a rather unusual dose? Well, whatever you're doing, I want to do the same! How many Clomid cycles have you done previously? I wouldn't be surprised if you had three eggs!

Sherry: I feel for you with not O'ing this month. Hopefully next month will be a super powerful one following surgery!

Greenmum, hi! Yes, I do temp . . . for what reason at this point I don't know. So you have some very positive symptoms!!! How exciting!

Toothfairy: I'm excited for you!! I was thinking of you earlier while I was telling my dentist friend about NaPro Techs. I think I'm going to look into one for my next cycle!

Shell: You also had good progesterone? Nice!! This is so exciting! Wowie . . . you are my inspiration for injectables next cycle. I'm so glad you called a new RE. You deserve more . . . and I'm glad you found a new one that sounds promising. :)

AFM: Well, temp did not stay up this morning (97.33), so I think I'm still waiting to O. I am in a complete state of denial that I don't ovulate by myself, but I guess I have to get used to it. I'm going to call a new RE tomorrow, as well as current RE, and also a NaProTech. I need to get a plan! It's also coming down to the wire with deciding about my job. Can't quite figure out the right choice. So I'm wondering if you guys would be up for sharing your journey to getting pregnant so far. What meds/procedures have you done, how many cycles, etc., and what are you thinking of doing next if you don't get your BFP this month? So far for me: 3 Clomid 50mg cycles, 3 Femara cycles (5mg, 10mg, 5mg) and now thinking of injectables as a next step, but am almost toying with IVF to just make it happen (although scared, because talk about putting all your eggs in one basket!).

Bebe (37) & Hubby (37) married since 2010 and have one sweet girl (1).
#699 of 2219 Old 08-02-2012, 09:32 PM

Hi Everyone!!  I love all of the progress and am looking forward to our first BFP!!!  Greenmum, I can't wait until Sunday! You have much more patience than I do.

I started the lupron tonight.  The shot did not hurt (yay dear husband for doing it so well) but it burned afterward.  

and so my ivf journey begins again...

***4***8***12***16***20**heartbeat.gif24***28***32***36...

#700 of 2219 Old 08-03-2012, 01:36 PM

Hi, everyone and happy Friday!

So my temp was up this morning, and so FF has decided that I am DPO4. Not sure if this is right, but I'd say I'm either DPO 2 or DPO4. If it is DPO4, then we did not BD at the right time :( We have BD'd every other day this entire month except for that time period -- we had an extra day we took off because quite frankly we were getting so burnt out of each other. Can you believe it? The only extra day this entire month :( I'm holding on hope that either some of those spermies survived longer (although doubtful since I didn't have good CM) or I'm actually only DPO2. At any rate, thankful that I seem to have O'd! I think I'm going to ask RE to do a progesterone on me . . . do you think I should split the difference and consider today DPO3 in terms of getting blood work on the right day?

#701 of 2219 Old 08-03-2012, 02:50 PM

bebe - yay for O'ing on your own!!! boo for possibly missing a bd opportunity. but with that much bd'ing, you HAVE to have had some sperm on deck. i think splitting the difference is a good idea for blood work. i'm excited for you!!!

you asked what each of us has done on our "scenic route"... here's my list:

2 cycles of clomid (50mg) = bfn

lap/hysteroscopy in march, endo & uterine polyp removed

3 cycles of femara (lowest dose, then next highest dose, can't remember the numbers right now) = bfn

this cycle: 25 mg clomid, ovidrel, IUI = ?

if no bfp this month then i will wait out a cycle or two and then try IUI again (at that time i will have been on my crazy cocktail of supplements for the "magic" 3-4 months). if THAT doesn't work then i'm not sure... i haven't talked with my RE about IVF yet and I'd like to get his opinion on it...

as for why the weird dosage of clomid... the RE said that something about seeing better results with lower dosages of clomid vs. higher. i'm not sure if that is true for everyone or just for women with DOR. i actually had to cut my pills in half because 50 mg is the lowest dose they come in. 

shell - wow, the nurse is the RE's wife?! that explains so much. i''m glad you are shopping around but here's hoping you get a reason or two to forget REs altogether!

toothfairy - you now have me wondering if i have some sort of late luteal phase defect? i never knew that existed but now i will wonder about it. thank goodness you are going to your napro doc! i doubt your old RE (or most REs) would have identified something like that!

sherry - hoping you are making progress in all that moving...

gtree - so happy to see a post from you! here yoooooou gooooooo! so excited to cheer you on through this process!

chrissy - you really do have a lot of discipline! i think you need to kick off the august bfps!

greenmum - ??? what's the latest??

afm - 8dpo. i've been doing such a great job of not getting my hopes up until yesterday. but i got the good news about my progesterone and then my boobs started hurting and then i let myself wander into the baby section at target (i NEVER let myself do that unless i'm specifically shopping for someone). the cutest set of bibs caught my eye. the one had a turtle on it and underneath it said: worth the wait. i had to buy it. it's currently sitting on top of my "manifestation" box in the closet in the baby room. 

i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. i will be checking in lots in hopes of seeing some good news!

#702 of 2219 Old 08-03-2012, 09:34 PM

Indie, thanks! Here's hoping there was lots of potential just sitting there waiting for my egg. ;) Thanks for sharing your journey! So how did you decide on your current supplements? Oh I so know what you mean about Target! I do not usually let myself do that, but I have had that exact moment. I love your manifestation box! :) I think I need one of those. What else do you have in there? So do you do progesterone supplements or suppositories? I'm thinking of taking my tablets again this cycle, even though I didn't do meds . . . can't hurt, right? Apparently you can never have too much progesterone.

#703 of 2219 Old 08-03-2012, 09:40 PM

Ohh my scenic route is so sad...
Off birth contol Nov 2009(never prevented), started ttc sept 2010 with charting, started acupuncture Jan 2011, scheduled with RE Aug 2011 & swirched acupuncture.
Clomid 50mg 3-7, timed intercourse, endometrin
Month off for vacation
2x Clomid 50mg 3-7, ovedril, IUI, prometrium
Femara 5mg 3-7, lh surge before trigger, timed intercourse b/c DH was travelling, prometrium
Femara 5mg 3-7, ovedril, IUI , Prometrium
Gonal-F 75 units, 3-8, trigger, IUI, Prometrium
Laproscopy, stage 2-3 endometriosis with chocolate cyst
Switched to Napro - learned Creighton charting.
Femara 15mg day 3- hubby away for O
Femara 15mg day 3, hubby away for O
Femara 15mg day 3, perfect timed intercourse, prometrium... Blood testing on day 7- progesterone 30.6, day 9- 13, day 11- 10... Confirmed late luteal phase defect, confirmed BFN on 12dpo. FML.
Next up, Femara 25mg day 3, timed intercourse, prometrium.

So many months, so sad.

So like I noted above, didn't happen this month... My Sangria is marinating in the fridge.

Indie- your progesterone is amazing, I can't imagine you have a defect. I'm so hopeful you are getting out of here soon.

Gtree- good job with your shot! Hens your estimated ER?

Shell- they must be fit for Eachother... I really hope it doesnt matter but im glad you are set up at a new clinic. Id try another IUI before moving on if the time comes.

Bebe- id go with 2 dpo as far as timing for bloodwork. I think thats why i do so much blood, cant miss anything!

Chrissy- youre good! I hope sunday surprises youin the best way.

#704 of 2219 Old 08-03-2012, 09:50 PM

Oh Toothfairy, you have sure had a long journey. All I can say is that I know you'll be successful, and how amazingly sweet it will be for you. I'm sorry that you got a BFN so far, but 12DPO, there's still a chance, right? You are taking progesterone, so that would keep things going even if your natural progesterone is dropping. I know only too well thought that none of this I'm saying probably helps, and I'm sorry. I'm glad you have that Sangria handy -- it's the only perk we all have right now. I'm happy that your doc ordered the proper testing though to determine you had a LPD. I asked for serial testing like that, and my RE said he never has heard of that before. What?! Hang in there, girl.

#705 of 2219 Old 08-04-2012, 05:20 AM - Thread Starter

Hi,
oh toothfairy....I'm so sorry. Cheers.....,

Like the idea bebe

Wanting and debating method since 2009
may 2011 Tubal reversal surgery
Sept. L tube blocked on hsg
Nov11-jan12 clomid 150
jan2012 metformin
Feb start. With re. Post coital exams
Prometrium
April 012 both tubes blocked on hsg
May 8th laparoscopic
July 2 open surgery and second tube repair

.......today...Cd 24....annovulatory I think...come

indie.....when?

Chrissy....your killing me

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#706 of 2219 Old 08-04-2012, 10:09 AM

What a journey you ladies have been on. Still holding out that it's going to happen for every one of you!!

Afm- I am out. Testing this morning with frer cause I couldn't wait and its bfn. So, who's next?!

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#707 of 2219 Old 08-04-2012, 12:10 PM

Sept 2011 - Mirena IUD removed

starting trying immediatley

Oct 2011 - Feb 2012 Timed trying

march 2012 started acupuncture (still with same tcm)

April 2012 hsg blocked left tube

may 2012 started with horrible RE 50 mg clomid left ovulation

fshlevel 15

June 50 mg clomid left ovulation

July 50 mg clomid vacation Progesterone

end july - Gonal f injections 75 iu 10 days hcg trigger 

Aug 1 - first iui , progesterone suppositorys... 4 dpo iui ...

Feeling sore boobs, kinda nauseated, Super MOODY (poor dh) , crampy feeling tugging in lower abdomen

My Journey hasn't been that long ... only a year , but feels like FOREVER... I'm Turning 40 in a month :-(

But on a happy note : I believe that this is MY MONTH :-)

Toothfairy: yummmm sangria sounds soooo good!!

Indie: I hope this your month too!!!

Chrissy: Sorry :-( I really felt this for you !!

Sheri: what a journey!!

Bebe: I hated it when i would ask my RE a question and he would tell me to get off the forums :-( soooo rude... So glad i am changing... with all my symptoms though its making it harder for me to spend 400 on a new consult :-0

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#708 of 2219 Old 08-05-2012, 12:48 PM

I am having cramping, and sore boobs, and last night I had milky stuff coming out of my nipples ... I also am having weird cravings and don't feel good ... tired, nausea, and fried food makes me sick!! I am craving eggs.... hard boiled egss and fresh pineapple..... Do you think that these are just after effects of my trigger shot? or maybe pre menstrual symptoms? UGH I want to test so bad... But nurse rachet said that if i test too early that is will say positive cause of the trigger shot!! I am only 5 day's past iui  ... Fertility friends say's I should start my af on the 10th and I am not supposed to test till the 16th UGH this is going to be the hardest 2 ww ....

#709 of 2219 Old 08-05-2012, 12:50 PM

10dpo, bfn. breasts becoming less and less sore as the day goes on.

toothfairy, give me a day or two and i will be downing some sangria, too greensad.gif

i will be back for personals.

blah.

#710 of 2219 Old 08-05-2012, 06:20 PM

Ohh indie I'm so sorry. 10 is still early though. I understand the disappointment but I'll try to keep the hope alive...

#711 of 2219 Old 08-05-2012, 08:34 PM - Thread Starter

Oh indie...sorry...me. sick as a ....anyway i think i have a stick somewhere...if i find it i might test....but i think i'm just sick...flu-ish...

dust.gif

#712 of 2219 Old 08-05-2012, 10:15 PM

Come on you guys, hang in there!! I really feel a BFP coming!!!! I'll be thinking of you all!

#713 of 2219 Old 08-06-2012, 08:36 AM

ok greenmum, bebe, shell, and gtree, sherry... looks like it is up to you five to get us an august bfp... go team, go!

toothfairy - are you taking vitamin c for progesterone? i recently read something about a study where the subjects took 750mg of vitamin c a day and that progesterone levels increased "significantly" during that cycle. not sure how solid the study is or what your napro doc would have to say about it... just thought it was interesting... how was your bbq? and the sangria? 

bebe - i'm not on a progesterone supplement though i have been taking b complex for, goodness, nearly 2 years now. my other list of supplements i determined basically by trolling the internet for studies/anecdotal information around supps that seemed successful for women with endometriosis and/or DOR. see my comment above to toothfairy... looks like vitamin c might be something to consider for low progesterone? have you made a decision on your job situation yet? (no pressure! ha!) as for my manifestation box... i actually started the box back near the end of 2009. i put pictures and lists of things i wanted to create in my life and, seriously, every one came true (even pregnancy, though sadly it didn't last). i even put a picture of a cat and a dog laying down together because my dh had cats and i had a dog and that was a real touchy spot about combining our animals because he was super freaked out that my dog would eat his cat ;-) they don't necessarily cuddle together like the picture shows, but they do tolerate each other and there has been no eating of felines. i stopped adding things to the box for quite a while but i came across it several months ago and it reminded me how many good things came into my life that didn't exist when i first put that box together. so now i'm using it again. i recently put pictures of padma (from top chef) and her baby in it... since she had severe endometriosis and ended up having a child naturally at 39 (even though she had tried to get her eggs frozen at 36 and it didn't work). of course, i hope i don't have to wait until i'm 39 to get my baby!!

sherry - did you test? i hope you feel better soon!

shell - i'm hopeful for you! i'm not sure how much hcg was in your trigger... but my trigger was out of my system when i tested at 9dpo, if that helps. you can always just test every day until the trigger leaves your system or you get your bfp... that might keep you occupied during the 2ww :)

greenmum - any news??

gtree - ??

chrissy - i'm sorry again about the bfn :( here's to another cycle...

afm - 11dpo and still a bfn. think it is safe to say i am out, out, out. though interestingly enough my breasts are wildly sore. i thought they were letting up yesterday but by last night they were crazy sore once again. i'm kind of glad, tells me that my progesterone is still high, i guess. i left a message for the nurse at the RE office to find out what the next steps are. they didn't ask me to do a beta, just to call in if i got a bfp... i know for sure we will be going the natural route this next cycle but we need to start figuring out a game plan after that. these are the thoughts that are going through my head right now:

1. i'm encouraged that while i have DOR it seems at least i produced good quality eggs this time around based on follicle size and my cd11 E2 and my 7dpo P4 results. so that's something.

2. since i didn't produce any follicles on my right ovary i'm wondering if that was the ovary that had the endo on it and it is now defunct? i looked back at my info from surgery but i don't have anything that says which ovary had the endo just that one of them had it. i am going to ask the nurse when she calls.

3. i don't want to jinx myself, but i haven't had any endo-like pain so far this cycle. this makes me wonder if i tried to ovulate from my right ovary last cycle and that is why i had pain? 

4. i found this post (from an RE in canada) very interesting and thought i'd pass it on. if you scroll down you get to see a lot of women ask him questions and he responds... it's just nice to see the thought process, you know?

so much stuff running through my mind! so glad i have you ladies to bounce stuff off of!

happy monday!

#714 of 2219 Old 08-06-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indie1976 View Post

ok greenmum, bebe, shell, and gtree, sherry... looks like it is up to you five to get us an august bfp... go team, go!

yeahthat.gif

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#715 of 2219 Old 08-07-2012, 10:11 AM

Hi ladies. I have been lurking for a while now and i was wondering if I could join you. I'm currently on my second round of clomid and have been diagnosed with DOR. I have a 2 yo DD and had a missed m/d in March.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#716 of 2219 Old 08-07-2012, 10:54 AM

Welcome to the clan, skj. Here's wishing you a short journey!

Eta: af just arrived. 2 days late. greensad.gif

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#717 of 2219 Old 08-07-2012, 02:03 PM

Indie: want this to be your month!!

Shelll- Sounds good!

Babe: Keep trucking, it only takes one little guy!!!

Chrissy- I'm sorry hun.....

Tooth- ???

AFM- Not testing until 15 days past the shot which is tomorrow, that when I will be 13 DPO as well and better off knowing for sure. But I'm having classic signs of AF, cleaning my house - I mean really cleaning, and lower back pain, and I could rip a phone book in half, i really think I could...... So i will report at some point tomorrow but I think we know where this going.....

xoxoxoxoxoxox Please i want a BFP for us all.....

#718 of 2219 Old 08-07-2012, 08:06 PM

CD2. drinking lots of hot ginger tea (hot, in the summer, ick). My new acupuncturist said no cold food/ drinks during AF and ginger is good for circulation & digestion so i figure it cant hurt. Also I didnt even need tylenol this AF. I was crampy day 1 but tolerable. As far as PMS, I was emotional but I think that was more because I knew I wasnt pregnant than it was hormone related. Progress. Progress. Now, BFP please.

Indie- thanks for that website, i havent gotten to really browse but i liked what i saw! Not sure what to think about the vitamin c... My napro tech doctor said not to supp with vit c b/c it dries out your CM, which I would think means it lowers your estrogen... So hard to figure everything out! Any change in you HPTs?!

Greenmum- crossing all my crossables for you. Please be our first BFP!!

SKJ- welcome - i know you from the IF thread but I'm glad you've joined us! Maybe you can be our first BFP- you could be the spellbreaker!

Chrissy- !?$%^*

#719 of 2219 Old 08-07-2012, 08:08 PM

Thats really weird... It cut off part of my post... It should have finished with lots more explative marks for Chrissy with a sorry about AF & what is the plan?

Sherry, bebe, shelly- thinking of you!

#720 of 2219 Old 08-07-2012, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter

Hey everyone...
Indie...........peace....and sorry.....

Greenmum!! Good luck!!!!!

Anyone else coming down the home stretch?
Afm
Still running in circles...found that frer and bfn the other am. I just want af on time so my planned cycles will work out. So so so tired, face breakout, sore breasts!! Ouch! Everytime i have surgery i seem to give pms a turbo boost!

Post post.

Sorry i am so short. In my phone, limited wifi....and exhaustion

dust.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page