Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 29 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#841 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 07:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

gtree - i almost started crying when i saw that picture... those are your babies!!!! joy.gifa 90% chance??? oh that is so wonderful! eek! how are any of us going to stand waiting a week until you get your bfp??? i'm just so, so, so happy for you!

skj - i want your RE! so glad you have someone who doesn't mind questions and explains things to you!! i think it's a great sign that you don't have anything showing up on your ultrasounds. that's great that you are cutting your dose down as well... come on baby!

greenmum - happy birthday!! jumpers.gif i'll take your 32 and raise you a 36! sounds like you have some great festivities planned. enjoy enjoy enjoy! and isn't that funny how your body lined up with last year. i've noticed that on several occasions as well.

toothfairy? bebe?? where you girls be??

afm: 7dpo today. no symptoms whatsoever. i've notice that i get sore breasts on clomid but not on femara? i wonder what the difference is? i thought they worked differently when it came to estrogen but isn't the sore breasts from progesterone? i don't get it.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#842 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 07:30 AM

GTree - joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif I'm so excited for you. I have goosebumps! Congratulations!!! 9 frozen is amazing too!

Green - Sounds like your mind is in the right place. Funny, I O'ed on my birthday with my m/c. Happy birthday! partytime.gif I hope you get a sticky baby as your present this year!

Shell - Thanks! I've heard fertility friend referred to as fertility foe wink1.gif I'd be happy to give you another opinion if you want to share your chart.

AFM - I got the green light to do another round of clomid this cycle. Started last night with my first 25mg pill. I ordered FertileCM, so hoping that will help. I'm also hoping that acupuncture can help with my lining and that maybe I'll O later this month and my lining will have more time to thicken. Also, the u/s tech showed me a growing follie on my left side, which is super exciting b/c it's my "lazy" side and the only side I've ever gotten preggers from. So, I'm back on the hope train.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#843 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 09:41 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
OMG GTree- Amazing, simply amazing! The longest week for us all I think!

I dont have much time but got BFN today at 12dpo...

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#844 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 11:46 AM - Thread Starter

Oh gtree..i am so moved..speechless....or typeless....concentrating all my good thoughts and prayers that those beautifull little peas stick!!!

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#845 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 12:34 PM

Hey, everyone . . . I've missed so much at this point, wow. I'm sorry. I've had another very rough go of life this last week. So the group that we were adopting the puppy from has everyone do at least a 2-week fostering first. What I didn't know was that they thought one of us was home during the day. I was already feeling rather guilt-stricken about leaving this sweet little pup in her crate all day--it was killing me--but then when the rescue group called us to discuss how things were going, she made me feel super guilty. Um, it was on our application? I was also rushing home at lunch to walk her and be with her and as quick as I could after work I'd be right home. They ended up feeling that was fine, but we were already feeling so stressed by the whole thing, and I was feeling so guilty about everything, that we made the terribly hard decision to release her back to her original foster parent. This just happened yesterday and I have cried and cried since. She was the best little puppy ever and now I just feel like a hole has been ripped out of my heart.  I am truly depressed. I guess in the end the best thing for her is a family with a yard and people at home more than we are, but she was so good for my heart.  I needed her. I am heartbroken. I don't even care about my cycle this month!!!

I'll be back later for personals . . . just wanted to give you guys an update about where I've been.

Bebe (36) & Hubby (36) married since 2010 . . . expecting our first June 15th, 2013! It's a GIRL!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif
#846 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 12:47 PM

oh bebe hug2.gif i'm so sorry!! what a heartbreaking experience! i'm a little suprised about them thinking that one of you would be home during the day... there are so many puppies who are alone during the day. don't give up on the idea of getting a puppy if that is still what you want! you might be able to time it where you get your puppy over a holiday/vacation period where you can have a couple of days with her during the days and nights before you go back to your regular schedule. that's what we did. we also didn't crate her (i know, i know...) but it worked out great. of course she made some messes in the house during the first few months if we were gone for longer stretches and you have to be prepared for that but she is very well adjusted and has free reign of the house while we are gone. we have another dog (mine from before marriage) that i actually have to take to my grandmother's to be babysat every day because i rescued her from the pound years ago and she has severe separation anxiety (the stories i could tell!) anyway, all that to say... it's totally doable! but i've heard many guilt trip stories that have come from people who run doggie foster care. they think no one is ever good enough for their dogs! another thought is maybe get a kitty? they are much more self sufficient if you are worried about being gone a lot (and wonderfully cuddly - which i think is the best part about having animals).

sorry you had such a rough week! but i am glad to hear from you again :)

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#847 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 01:27 PM

Bebe _ i am so sorry! I still crate my pup during the day and have a mid day dog walker.  I am shocked they made you feel bad about that.  Puppies are stressful, it sounds like it just got to be overwhelming. Maybe you could look at adopting a young adult that is house broken?  Can you get that puppy back? I don't know the entire situation, but I think if you want her, you can totally make it work.  Either way, we are here for you!

***4***8***12***16***20**heartbeat.gif24***28***32***36...

#848 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 06:02 PM

Green: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY ... I am 39 :-( way old Gtree: I actually cried!! I am so happy for you, My poor DH is like what is wrong and I just showed him the picture and said I am just so happy for her!!! and a bit jealous too ... So twins WHOO HOO ,,, what are your names going to be? I am truly so so happy for you :-) Indie: I am right with you... I am however having symptoms but I am not going to over analyze them like I normally do...I am scared to get worked up and then have another week long why not me crying fit!! lol SKJ : yes of course ... My ff is always in my area just below this \ :-) i would like another opinion Toothfairy: I am sorry :-( :-( :-( Bebe: I am so sorry... just as I get through my happy tears for Gtree ... I started crying sad tears for you... so many emotions in the last page and a half.... Puppies are super hard!! Mine is still not potty trained and he started eating his poo poo YUK !! I'm sorry for your loss :-( AFM: I am a emotional mess right now after reading all these post!!! My symptoms, sore breast, heartburn, queezy tummy, tired, a little moody... and my sense of smell is so strong... a heavy smoker came in to the office today and the whole office smelled like a ashtray... and she was being treated for a biopsy she had taken off her tongue ( possible cancer) UGH I spent all day yesterday cleaning my house and cooking beef bourguignon .... I love it when my house smells like cleaning products and food lol ... this weekend we are getting wood floors put in and taking the carpet out!! so excited ... I hate carpet. .............. Well I am on CD 22 I HAVE NO CLUE HOW MANY DPO (stupid fertilityfriend)..... again GTREE I am so HAPPY FOR YOU !!!! and BEBE I am SOOOO SORRY YOUR HURTING :-(

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#849 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 06:27 PM

Bebe- that is terrible. We tried to rescue from a foster & they were super rude, we ended up rescuing from a shelter & our puppy dog is perfect! We had him in a ring( http://www.petptt.com/dog-supplies/dog-pens/indoor-dog-fence.html )and keeping him in there all day, gradually we gave him free reign (with a tarp under, just in case) and had a dog walker come mid day. She still comes on days I'm working & DH is travelling. I hope it works out for you, a dogs love does heal the soul. kitties are good too, but no litter box when you get knocked up!!

Gtree- still loving your little picture- snuggle in tight little ones!

Shell- so many good symptoms!!

Green- HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Sounds like you have a fab celebration planned, woohoo!

SKJ - yay for the go ahead on a new cycle! Double check the fertileCM, you cant mix clomid & vitex & there may be vitex in fertileCM.

AFM- blah. Dreading starting over.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#850 of 2219 Old 08-30-2012, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Gtree - Wow! We're all on pins and needles now!

Greenmum - Happy birthday

Bebe - I'm so sorry they made you feel even more guilty. Was very wrong of them.

Ii know I'm missing some of y'all but I shall return later.

Me - 39
DH - 40
DS - 5 ASD and severe adhd
#851 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 06:34 AM

bebe - That is not ok that they made you feel guilty. I so sorry you are going through this. I think that pets can be so amazing, so I encourage you to keep looking for a good match for you. I used to be dog biased, but due to our tiny apartment a few years back, we decided to get two cats. They are amazing. They are now 9 or 10 and are so, so snuggly. They sleep in our bed every night, one in between our pillows. And, cats are a lot less work. Anyways, I'm just so sorry that woman made you feel bad. That is so unfair of her. I do hope you can find a solution that ends up with a doggy or kitty in your home. hug2.gif

toothfairy - Thanks for the tip on the vitex. I read on the fertileCM website that it's recommened (by them of course) to use it with clomid, and no vitex. So, I hope I'm good to go. The one thing that my RE isn't on board with is supplements. I want to take them, but I want to be safe. So, I feel like it's on me to do the research.

I'm so sorry you had a BFN. I always thought it would get easier, but it doesn't. Your time has got to be soon. When will you find out what's on deck this cycle?

Shell - your symptoms sound promising!!! As for your chart, I think you O'ed on either CD13 or CD14. Especially after seeing your typical pre and post O temps. When are you going to test?

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#852 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 08:02 AM

toothfairy - i just did some counting and this next cycle will be my 6th post surgery. i think that means you are going into your 5th? i'm finding comfort right now in your doctor saying that most pregnancies occur 6 to 9 months post lap. we should be close, right? RIGHT???? please tell me we are close...

everyone else - it's August 31st. somebody please get a bfp today!!! chrissy? are you still testing today? shell, what dpo are you? sherry??? anyone else able to test today?? I WANT OUR AUGUST BFP!

afm - 8 dpo. tested this morning and bfn. will probably test again tonight (though it's early and i have zero symptoms). also, does anyone have any theories as to why i would get sore breasts on clomid but not femara? i wanna know!

gtree - sending you nonstop sticky vibes!!

#853 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 08:23 AM

Quick, does frer have false positives?!

Me - 39
DH - 40
#854 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 08:32 AM

no!!!! omg post a pic!!!

#855 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 08:37 AM

Chrissy! What is happening over there?!

#856 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 08:55 AM

chrissy, you are killing me!

#857 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:00 AM

Hang on. LOL Took it with cell so waiting for it to send to email so I can post it

Me - 39
DH - 40
#858 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:00 AM

Chrissy?!!! What is a FRER? I'm so clueless to abbreviated terms that why i make up my own....Hence: "making coffee"

I'm waiting!!!!!!

Gtree- how are you feeling?

#859 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:05 AM

green mum - FRER = First Response Early Results test... considered one of the best/most accurate home pregnancy tests.

i think our girl chrissy is preggo!!!

#860 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:05 AM

Me - 39
DH - 40
#861 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:07 AM

WE HAVE OUR AUGUST BFP!!!!!!

joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

the spell has been broken, ladies!!!! who is next????

(we definitely know gtree is next up!!!)

ACK!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

#862 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:08 AM

So I'm not seeing things?! LOL

Me - 39
DH - 40
#863 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:10 AM

NO!!! I totally see it!! 

what dpo are you??

and here you thought you missed your window!!! ROTFLMAO.gif

#864 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:11 AM

I SEE IT I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!  Chrissy, you are our AUGUST BFP!!!!!!!!  joy.gifenergy.gifbellyhair.gif

#865 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:12 AM

hahahaha i love the dancing lady, gtree!!

not only is she our august bfp, she is our FIRST BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrissy!!!! what dpo are you???

#866 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 AM

9dpo

Me - 39
DH - 40
#867 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 AM

I know! !!! The spell is broken.  BFPs for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! banana.gif

#868 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:23 AM

ok, i'm sorry. i'm going to be totally obnoxious about this!

chrissy - please tell us... symptoms? thoughts? what's your next steps???

i'm sure we are not the only people you are worried about right now LOL but share share share!

jumpers.gif

#869 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:31 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHH CHRISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#870 of 2219 Old 08-31-2012, 09:31 AM

I will be equally obnoxious! Tell us everything!!  run.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page