Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 55 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1621 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 04:33 AM

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ohh I hope it isnt AF coming greensad.gif

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4***8**12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1622 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ugh. Waiting for blood work at the re's office. There is a clearly pregnant lady here. I'm happy for her, considering she has obviously suffered thru IF, but why can't that be me?

I'm still bleeding - day 6. I just want this to be over already. And, doc won't do any rpl testing. But, he wants me to do another saline u/s. will be my third since June!

Sorry to be such a negative nancy this morning. I'll try and find my positive outlook today.

Back with personals in a bit.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#1623 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 08:38 AM

Sherry - Man, that is so mean of that FRER! Doesn't it know better?

TF - Yay for good CM! Maybe the meds were interfering? Anyways, it's the little things, right? Thanks for the sticking together comment. smile.gif

Chrissy - Wow, that's a really great response from DH, but sucks that it's on your shoulders. My DH is totally happy with only one, so I'm in a similar place in that regard. There is no need to make any decisions now. I'm sure your heart will lead you down the right path. hug2.gif

bebe - Thanks, love. It helps to hear others have confidence in my abilities. I know in my heart I will have another child, I just don't know when. I need to be ok with that and not force it, like you said. As for depriving myself, I'm really happy with my diet. I feel so much healthier not eating junk food. I cut out dairy and as soon as I got pg, I had a decaf cappuccino. I felt AWFUL. So, since then, I've been making them with almond milk. I don't think there is any reason to cut out decaf once a day, so I've added that back in. DH thinks I should still not drink b/c I"ve put so much work into this that I don't want to f-ck it up. I am ok with that, but in a few months, I might cave smile.gif

indie - Let's make a pact to keep cheering the other one on who ends up hear longer, k? I know that all you ladies will be here even if I am the last. Would be really hard though. I just want to keep moving forward.

AFM - Took an HPT this am and it was stark white. Hoping my hcg is very low or zero. The negative HPT made me happy. Funny, right?

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#1624 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 10:05 AM

Chrissy, are you religious? Spiritual? Perhaps some spiritual connection of sorts/meditation might help you decide what to do next. I can understand how it's hard to decide. You have DS, and that's wonderful. I have thought about the same thing in some ways -- that once I have one child, I don't know how much intervention and struggle I want to go through to have a second. Of course I won't know how I really feel until I'm in that position, so of course I have no business saying anything really. I just want you to know that I can understand why it's tough.

Toothfairy, yay for FOUR days of EWCM!! That's amazing -- what a good sign, and you had such great BD timing! Wow . . . I'm so excited for you! Those spermies are going to be able to live strong in all that EWCM so they can get the egg!

SKJ, I'm glad the HPT is back to white for a fresh start! Do you like your RE? I just wonder if you'd be better off giving someone else a try, although I can't remember if this is the "someone else" for you or not. I just want you to get the answers you need. That's great you feel good about your diet and how things are progressing on that front. That's all that matters!

Gtree, thinking of you and hoping things are looking up!!

Bebe (37) & Hubby (37) married since 2010 and have one sweet girl (1).
#1625 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 10:18 AM

ummm...sherry... please test again! i am by no means an expert but i have peed on literally TONS of FRERs and the only time a line has shown up later is when i've taken it apart... never once have i had one show up later when it was still intact. if you are not preggo then i am DONE with frers. like for real!

skj - negative hpt = fresh start and another chance for take home baby! so, not weird at all!

chrissy - it's hard that your dh isn't as committed to the idea of a second child as you are but his response was great and it sounds like he has given you the green light to do what you think is best. now... just to figure out that "what is best" part.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#1626 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 10:22 AM

oh! and i can't forget toothfairy! that is so great about your ewcm situation! (ha... i still laugh at cheering on each other's mucus) but seriously, way to go. and great timing! as for me... this is now my second cycle unmedicated. curious how things will go this cycle. i should have a good four unmedicated cycles under my belt before ivf.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#1627 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 10:57 AM

Sherry, I love Indie's response. I'm very curious to see what happens here!! Especially since it was a FRER. I think this is a very promising sign!

#1628 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 PM

So, beta came back at 18.7. That is a record dropping rate for me. Woohoo! Let's hope this keeps up. The plan is to go in next week for another beta, unless AF shows up before then. There was no mention of avoiding this cycle, so I'm hoping that the bleeding stops and I ovulate and we can have a natural try. If not, the RE wants me to do injectibles + IUI next month and go in for the saline u/s the first week of stims. I have to talk with DH to figure out what he's thinking. I'm supposed to travel at the end of the month and he's traveling the first week of december, so who knows if the timing is going to work out.

#1629 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

That's awesome SKJ. I really hope it works out for you.

Me (34) (PCOS), DH (36) and DD1 (4) and DD2(1). We are going to go for a third. Now, will we succeed?
#1630 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 12:56 PM

SKJ, good! Glad things are moving right along!!

#1631 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 02:47 PM

skj - great news! so why do they want to do another saline u/s and why specifically during stims? you might have explained already and i've missed it...

#1632 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 03:22 PM

Indie - I asked the RE"s nurse last week if there was any testing that we should be doing since this is the second m/c this year. She asked the RE and he said I should have another SIS to check for any uterine abnormalities that might be causing the mi/c. I had asked specifically about bloodwork and the nurse said the RE said that I don't need it. Didn't ask why. I'm tired of always asking why. I did google about the SIS and I guess it's fairly common to have it done after a m/c. As for during stims, it's so that there isn't a chance that I'm pregnant.

I emailed my acupuncturist for guidance on the medicated vs natural cycle debate I have going on in my head. I'll let you know what she has to say.

#1633 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 07:38 PM

So, I've been trading emails with my acupuncturist. She wants to know what meds the re wants me on. She said that boosting ovulation isn't my issue, and that we can use herbs to do that anyways. She said that my issue is holding the pregnancy and "placenta hormones". So, I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I'm leaning towards giving the injectible meds a shot, just to see what my body does. Then, I'll have more info. I wish this decision making was easier!

#1634 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 07:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hi...AF stormed in today...i didnt think it wouldnt i guess...yes frer not expired, not opened, not grey, perhaps someone passing through, or perhaps sitting out on the back of the toilet during a steamy shower and for several hours....

TF...please please be our November bfp...i am praying to father nelson baker for you...maybe a nice fresh almost saint will help!!!

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#1635 of 2219 Old 11-06-2012, 11:14 PM

Hi ladies,

I read through all your posts, it's hard for me to response - cause normally by the time I am reading, everything is already old news. I am keeping up with how you all are doing.

SKJ - sorry for your loss.

Sherry - congratz on your beautiful grandbaby!

AFM - I had my HSG test today. Procedure was fine and pretty quick. I won't officially get my results from all my tests until the 19th, but it appears my tubes are good and clear. However, holy cramping! I am not feeling so hot tonight. But I am keeping the big picture in mind, this is just temporary and really not that bad. Giving DS a bath the other night, I had a moment of how much I want a younger sibling for him. I only have 3-4 months left before we stop trying, so I am going to do what I can do make it happen. I just need to be positive that it will happen.

DS ( 9/2010) and TTC #2 fingersx.gif

#1636 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 05:05 AM

Hello everyone, Sorry I feel like an intruder lol! I just love the feeling of family in this forum and decided to join. Congratulations to all those who have had a BFPs! For all those trying, baby dust and hugs to us all. I am a lady of 33 with a hubby of same age trying hard to conceive after having my daughter four years ago (my first, none for hubby yet). I feel like I owe it to him to give him a little one but it seems so hard. I had an m/c in March and since then no little bean has stuck. I have very regular periods (28 days), but this month everything went out of line. AF came 5 days early and I spotted brown for 3 days and started bleeding light on day 4. It got heavier on day 5 and stopped on day 6. During this time I had very sore breasts and felt hungry ever so often (I have added weight as a result!). I did a blood test, but it came out negative. I guess it was just my period, problem is I have lost count of my cycle and dont know when I will ovulate this month. I guess i will just let this month pass and try again next month. I am wondering whether I should just go in for an IUI instead of wasting so much time. Its all so confusing, but I am trying my best to be positive. BABY DUST to all!!

Our rainbow is here! arrived on his due date

#1637 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 07:13 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Welcome to the group Lucille

Me - 39 - mthfr c677t and multiple unknown caused m/c's
DH - 40 - old and cranky
DS - 6 - ASD and severe adhd
#1638 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 08:28 AM

SKJ- I'm glad your numbers are down and you can be back on track for trying again. I'm not sure what to think about injectables vs eastern medicine. If it were me, especially since the timing isn't clear on what would be CD1, I think I'd wait for another period and then do injectables. Especially if you have to pay a lot for injectables it seems like a waste to possibly not get a great result right after a m/c. That said, I don't think I could wait out 2 or 3 months trying just herbs but I think one cycle would be good to let your body heal. Weird about doing another SIS but if they think the m/c could leave any particles behind it will be good to have everything flushed out. Does the SIS hurt more or less than an HSG? 

MsD- So good to hear from you lady! Glad to hear the HSG was all clear. The cramping is annoying but hopefully you are all flushed out and ready for a sticky baby. I don't recall why you are only trying for a few more months but I will keep praying that it happens fast and you will have a sibling for your son!

sherry- your grandson is so handsome. Seriously, he just looks like a little package of warm snuggles and sunshine. I'm sorry that AF came, that FRER was a serious tease... I hate that we can't look inside and have an answer to whether there was something or wasn't something there. It doesn't change anything, I know, but it would be nice to really know. As far as being the November BFP, I gave it a good ol' college try. The likelihood after 3 years of this boloney is slim but if not, I will be looking at a New Years ish retrieval, so that is good!

indie- hopefully this unmedicated cycle will go better than last- as in an easily identifiable ovulation! What CD are you?

AFM- I had red bleeding this morning. I didn't have sharp ovulation pains like in past months so it surprised me. Maybe I really do get a breakthrough ovulation bleed from the estrogen/progesterone and it isn't the endometriosis. I wish they implanted a little robot camera in my abdomen so it could just hang out there and I could look around when I needed to. I treated myself to a vanilla chai at Dunkins this morning. We are expecting SNOW later today into tomorrow. Hopefully nothing more than an inch or two but man am I not ready for snow yet. 

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

#1639 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 08:41 AM

Welcome Lucille- Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Sounds like you've got a lot to think about in the coming months. First, CD 1 is the first day of Full Flow. So it sounds like your AF probably wasn't actually 5 days early, which is a good thing. Spotting can be a sign of a few things (endometriosis, low progesterone) but it could also mean nothing so I wouldn't worry about it unless it continues. From the other symptoms (sore breasts, hunger) it sounds like low progesterone. They are really signs of a weak egg, meaning if the egg is weak the corpus luteum doesn't produce as much progesterone and then causes those symptoms (spotting, sore breasts, carb cravings, headaches, PMS). B6 (100mg daily) throughout your cycle should help the quality of the egg and up your progesterone. There are suppositories that can be prescribed but if you aren't at a year of TTC (a lot of doctors consider a year from miscarriage) they probably won't do anything just yet. If your husband has normal sperm counts and you get good quality/quantity of EWCM than an IUI won't do a whole lot to increase your chances unless you are on medications to make more eggs. We are glad to have you here and hope you can learn from us and us from you. Welcome!

#1640 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 11:25 AM

welcome, lucille! we are happy to have you here. toothfairy gave a fantastic bit of information above so all i really have to add is that i look forward to getting to know you more!

skj - ah, that makes sense about the u/s. as for herbs vs. injectables... once again, i totally agree with toothfairy... waiting out one cycle for injectables is a good idea but as for waiting out several... i don't know. i (in my humble, obviously not a doctor or acupuncturist opinion) do think injectables will help because even though you are obviously ovulating on your own, low progesterone is typically linked to the egg... so you may be having a "weak" ovulation or needing help recruiting a better, stronger egg... and injectables will definitely help with that (that's why progesterone numbers tend to be so much higher on a medicated cycle and why progesterone supplementation doesn't always mean a viable pregnancy). now, i have no doubt that acupuncture can help you achieve the same results... it just comes down to your preference. either way, i am confident you will end up with a baby as a result. i totally know what you mean about wishing all these decisions were easier. or would just make themselves. like, let's just get you pregnant again right away so we don't have to even think about this anymore!

ms. d - nice to hear from you! glad everything was all clear with the hsg...will be keeping a good thought for you!

sherry - maybe you had a chemical pregnancy? i really can't believe that a frer would do that without just cause! of course, those stupid tests get me excited every time because i will actually watch the test as it develops and there is always a second line for a split second and then it goes away. i think we have just used them way too much and are seeing all the quirks that others wouldn't notice because those bitchez get their bfp so much quicker and easier.

toothfairy - you lucky girl with your obvious ovulation even when not on medication! i'm super hopeful for you this month... i really feel like you could pull this off! can't believe you are expecting snow. i would be excited... but i'm sure that excitement wouldn't last long... enjoy lots of warm drinks and use it to get into the holiday spirit!

bebe - hi mama!! are you feeling any different in your belly? clothes getting tighter yet? just a couple more days until another u/s! can't wait!

afm - cd7. ewcm. we'll just see if it lasts and i end up ovulating or if i will have another cycle like the last one.

#1641 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 12:07 PM

Lucille - Welcome!

Indie - Thanks for your thoughts. I'm feeling totally torn. What you said about the stronger ovulation makes sense. I think I'm leaning towards giving injectibles a shot next cycle. That way, I can see how my body does on them and if they seem to address my low progesterone issue. I guess I'm hesitant b/c I feel like acpuncuture + herbs is so much more customized to my particular situation and injectibles are the next generic thing they give us IFers. You know? So, I'm scared that the western approach isn't getting to the root of my problem.

Yay for EWCM. I hope it lasts and you ovulate. Didn't you say that your cycles are nice and regular (with the exception of last month?). I'm thinking that last month was a fluke and you'll have a nice chance this month.

TF - Thanks for your thoughts too. So, while I wait for AF, we will be trying on our own. Once AF shows up, I go in for baselines and then start on injectibles. I think I'm just gonna go for it and try my hardest to keep my expectations low, but trust my body to wok at the same time. It's such a fine balance.

Ooh! Ovulation spotting has happened to me but once - the first m/c cycle. I really hope it's a great sign for you this cycle! Tons of EWCM + O spotting! Yippee! If you ever figure out the robot technology, sign me up!

Snow!?! Not ok. It's just barely November greensad.gif

Ms D - Yay for the all clear on the HSG. I hope you get the fertility burst that happens right after and you are good and knocked up well within you window.

Sherry - sorry about the witch getting you. Grr.

Chrissy - how are you doing?

AFM - Just hanging out, waiting for things to happen. Trying to make decisions and not getting very far.

#1642 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 12:16 PM

SKJ, that is a very tough decision, but I know you'll make the right one. Go with your instincts and do whatever you think will give you the least regret later. That's how I started making decisions at least. I think TF is right to suggest letting things settle for a month and then going for injectables. Do you have to pay out-of-pocket?

Sherry, sorry to hear about AF. I think it could have been a chemical as well but who knows. Hugs!!

Dolphin, glad the HSG went well!! That's great news!

Lucille, hi, and welcome! peace.gif

TF, snow? I sort of miss snow, but then again, loved that I was in a dress yesterday! Enjoy with a big cup of warm tea! I forget, do you work full-time or part-time? I'm just dying to go part-time but need to finish out my loan repayment contract first (another 1.5 years). Good for you enjoying a vanilla Chai! That'a girl. :)

Indie, EWCM! Yay! Hope it keeps up and you ovulate nice and perfectly. Sending O luck your way and BD like a fool! Yes, clothes fitting a bit tighter, but some of that is random daily bloating. Looking forward to my U/S on Monday and meeting another OB. Most mornings I'm munching on crackers for mild nausea. Other than that, always going to bed early, and fighting to get through the work day. Sooo wish I could go part-time. I'm so hopeful that this could be your month!!

#1643 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 12:46 PM

Welcome.gif Lucille :-)

SKJ: I am glad your numbers are going down fast.... I agree with Indie, I would wait at least 1 cycle before starting injectables... they are so expensive and really hard on the body. Its so confusiing all the choices we have to go through !!

Ms D ; yaaay on great hsg!! they are very uncomfortable!! so why are you stopping ttc in a few months? is it just the stress? if so , I totally understand that.

Sherry That has got to be so frusterating... maybe Indie was right and it was a chemical?? your GS is so freaking ADORABLE!!! i am super jealous lol

TF: that is weird a red bleed? during ovulation? has that happened to you before? maybe that is a good sign that a little bean has been burrowing into you!! that would be AWESOME!! and yummmmm on the chai latte so good!! I wish we would get some cold weather... send it our way I will definitley take some snow lol

gtree: how are you ?

bebe: do you have a baby bump yet? I can't wait to see your sono pics

Greenmum: How are things going??

Devilish and chrissy hola.gif

Indie: ewcm is GOOOOOOOD!!!! I am reading this book staying positive!! so stay positive and believe you will ovulate!! believe you will get a bfp before ivf!! I think we are close to the same cycle again... I have to look up what cd I am on LOL ...  am enjoying this No temping!!

AFM: OH WOW I am already on CD12 sheeesh time flies... I have been have lots of ewcm and I have been extremely HAPPY ( I think it's the 4mg of estrace i am on) it really takes a lot to upset me these day's ... I love this awesome drug lol , I have been reading this book " your best life now" 7 steps to living your full potential... by Joel Osteen  It's pretty awesome... I am trying to remain stress free and relaxed..... I thought about doing acupuncture again before IVF but then I thought of the cost and we are already spending 17000.00 give or take a few hundred and it stressed me out hahaha... So i think I will just do 1 session right before implantation and 1 right after implantation.... any thoughts? This friday is my nurse teaching class and my hysteroscopy with mock embryo transfer ... eeek i am so excited !! its starting to feel really real!! ... I went to a babyshower last Sunday and UGH I was so embarassed... the pregnant momma was standing in front of everyone when we (me and DH) were leaving and she was said " OH, Thank ya'll so much for coming and I am sure ya'll will be next... it will happen for you Shelley, and if not yopu can always babysit our baby" UGH REALLY??? call me out in front of everyone then insult me by saying I can babysit your baby?? Like that is even the same thing!! I wanted to say ummm thanks but i do not want to babysit your kid I WANT MY OWN... but I just smiled and put my head down and scurried out the door as fast as i could!!! DH just hugged me and kissed me ... then we laughed about how ghetto her babyshower was... I know it was mean, but it sure made me feel better hahaha

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#1644 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 01:44 PM

ohmygosh, shell. i would have wanted to punch that chick in the face. who makes comments like that??? ugh. i know this is an awful thing for me to say as a woman... but some women are just bitches. they are grown up versions of mean girls. seriously, there was no reason for her to make that kind of a comment AND to do it in front of everyone. GRRR. i'm so mad!

on a brighter note... so glad you are feeling so good! excited for you!!! i feel you on the acupuncture thing... that's the same reason i have yet to pull the trigger and go back. that ish is expensive.

bebe - wishing you a dark corner at work so you can steal a nap! :)

skj - i hear you on the customization of acupuncture vs. the cookie-cutter medical interventions... that has always been a source of conflict for me in my head. i think i've only thrown myself into the medical intervention side because i've seen so little success with acupuncture and endometriosis (as far as getting pregnant goes. it seems to work well with pain management) but since you have already had a success and like say, pseudo successes with acupuncture... i think you could totally go that route and address the underlying systemic issues. i like the idea of doing one round of injectables to get more info. then you may have more data to make your decision. or at the very least, if you find that the medical intervention route is too stressful once again... that would be a good sign to go back to strictly acupuncture. as for me... yes, my cycles have been super consistent but i've also been on (mostly) femara and a couple of cycles of clomid since my sugery. i think the only other non-medicated cycle i had i didn't ovulate either (but that was also during the time i found that my RE office didn't give me the right info on my amh level and learned for the first time that it was so low... so that stress could have played a role in not ovulating then...) anyway... a lot of words to say - who knows! time will tell i guess... :)

#1645 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 02:09 PM

Indie : yes she is a big mean girl!!! she is jealous of me ... she wants my house , she wants my ring, she wants my relationship that I have with DH .... so when she got something she knew I have been trying to get it; feels like she has just rubbed it in my face!! I just hope and pray this IVF works and we get twins :-)  .... I don't rub anything in her face... but I sure did clean my wedding ring before I went to the shower ( muhaha) .... I really wouldn't call hera "friend" more like a aquaintence who stalks my every move.... OH she also stole my whole "Dr. Suess" theme... I was so irritated!! But it was fun shopping for the baby stuff .... I just can't wait till its my baby i am shopping for....

Bebe : we must have crossed post LOL I am sorry your so sleepy... I get that way everyday around 2 ish ... and so i am terrified i will just be sleeping all day when i am pregnant haha maybei will just sleep the whole first trimester away and go back to work during the 2nd lol ( a girl can dream right?)

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#1646 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 02:56 PM

TF, I realized that I didn't really respond to the red bleeding in your last post -- what is the timing between the bleeding and Oing? I seriously think it could be implantation!

Shell, OMG what a dumb-dumb that girl is to say that to you. Seriously!! Well, you just hang in there because you are *so* close to your BFP! I am starting to realize people in my life that I just no longer need . . . it's very freeing to decline invitations from those people, unfriend them from FB, etc. Sounds like she's the perfect candidate to say adios! I'm so excited for you -- you are right there in the thick of it! Soon you'll be doing the real transfer -- I can't wait to hear about each step of the way!! Come on Baby Shell Twins! twins.gif So AFM, it's hard to say if it's a bump that I have, or if I'm just bloated! Wow, especially after I eat I feel like I look 4 months pregnant!

#1647 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 02:59 PM

Shell - Boo to her! That is not cool. I have to say that when I read it I was thinking, you just wait missy b/c I"m gonna have twins and show you smile.gif

Other than the shower, I have to say that you sound great. I'm so happy the ball is moving and that the hormones are agreeing with you. That for sure seems like an excellent sign. So, how long are you doing the estrace? What happens next? So exciting!

OH and I totally think doing acu right around transfer would be perfect.

bebe - thanks for the vote of confidence. DH basically said I need to figure out if I can be without added stress during a medicated cycle. So, I'm trying to figure out how it will feel. I feel like I've done a whole lot of work on my emotional health, so hopefully I'm able to cope.

#1648 of 2219 Old 11-07-2012, 03:42 PM

Shell- What a jerk. I really think people just dont.get.it especially regarding infertility. You are SO close though. SO close! I'm glad you feel happy on the estrase, YAY!

bebe- Nah, I'm only 2 DPO. I used to get dark brown bleeding from the chocolate cyst and now I have been getting red bleeding possibly from the cysts. It probably means I O'd a little later than I thought but yeah, only 2 dpo so no implantation. Can't wait for your ultrasound Monday! I love that you talked about unfriending people on FB because I just did that today. Started because of political annoyances and then continued just because I had so many people I don't even talk to! Felt good.

SKJ- It is so hard to keep the stress down especially when so much is invested in the process. You are definitely at a good place emotionally with your meditations so hopefully you can manage and get that BFP. 

indie- I'll cross everything that your EWCM continues and you made that baby stick! Again with the wishes for cervical fluids, har har har, Did you have disappearing EWCM last time??

AFM- I am having a little discomfort by my left ovary where the cysts are usually at and my boobs are super sore. GO AWAY cysts. That chai latte was a bad idea earlier, gave me a stomach ache- oh well, it was good while it lasted. The snow so far was just a dusting. I took a few pictures but it is really hard to see the snowflakes. Our Thanksgiving list is up to 43. Seriously, how am I supposed to get 43 people seated at my house (and cook all that food!). I feel like I'm hosting a wedding instead of a Thanksgiving.

#1649 of 2219 Old 11-08-2012, 02:40 AM

Hi everyone, Thanks Mindless Chrissy, glad to be here. Thanks so very much Toothfairy, your reply was really educative! Thanks Indie, cant wait to know you all better too. Hi SKJ, I believe sincerely that you will make your own baby, and that will come sooner than you expected. Baby hugs!!! MsD, that's definitely a good step to a lovely BFP and I wish you the very best. AFM: I still have tingling sensations in my breast today. Doctor says to wait till next month and see what happens with my period. If its still not back to normal then I'll have to go in for tests. Just trying to have my inner zen and believe that everything will be alright soon.

#1650 of 2219 Old 11-08-2012, 02:54 AM

Thanks a lot Bebe, sure wish I could feel what its like to be pregnant again. Do steal little naps when you can. Hi Shell, so sorry you even had to attend that baby shower. Trust me I know what it feels like when people shove their pregnancies and babies at you...feels like a big taunt! and you have to hold your temper thru all of that! aaaarrrrrgg!!! Sorry I have been reading the posts from bottom to top (silly me!). Will get around to understanding all of this real soon. PS: why do my posts seem jumbled up? someone pls help!!!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page