Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 64 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1891 of 2219 Old 12-05-2012, 04:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sjk: I think that is a decent #.... I think you should not do anymore testing for a week.... Just enjoy pregnancy ( I know easier said than done) I said a prayer for you and your little bean.     praying.gif

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#1892 of 2219 Old 12-05-2012, 04:48 PM

Oh, shell how awful about your thumb! Poor you! And a riot about wanting to bd! I know I said I couldn't, but we did - no stone unturned, right?!

Bebe we had cross posted earlier- girl, I love it! How great to share the news over dinner, And a mover - that's great!

Oh, SKJ, I'm so sorry, sweetie, that the doubling time wasn't shorter to ease your mind, but I don't think it's the end. It's so hard, I have been there, I know nothing I can say will fix anything but here's my 2 cents anyway wink1.gif 1) below average is not the end of it, its just less peace of mind than you'd like, and that's hard to swallow. 2) I had super reassuring quick-doubling betas and ended up with a blighted ovum (I know, you know that story already) which is only to say even that which eases your mind in the moment isn't a guarantee. I guess all I'm getting at is it is so hard and crummy to just sit in limbo, but for now you ARE pregnant and echo Shell on that. I am so bad at ever listening to my own advice, btw, but I just want to put it out there that my heart brakes for your space of not knowing and I sympathize with how long the hours take to pass in that time. I wish I had a crystal ball, since I don't I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Indie, just think, it's like you get to be pregnant for a whole year, with this being the zero-th trimester, like t-1! I agree, valentines BFP! And I do have the feeling that there will be some benefits to the slight delay: hand-me-down-meds, for one! wink1.gif

I'm not usually so active online, but with real estate slow and dd plopped in front of tinkerbell, sick (and now in bed)... I'm so thankful for you all, too! I know I'm new and all, but I feel like I need to laugh at this stuff and share in other womens' experiences or else I feel like such an outsider. I'm really grateful for you all!

Sorry - that was all on my phone, and try as I may, I make so many mistakes! I'll try to be better and stick to my laptop, especially for redface.gif and eyesroll.gif !

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#1893 of 2219 Old 12-05-2012, 06:25 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

SKJ- I wish your results were more definitive. I always thought they wanted a doubling time of under 60 hours but I could be wrong. You really just don't know until you know. I'll keep praying. I'm glad you got your number today so you have something to compare Fridays result to.

Shell- Hehe on the EWCM- when are you allowed to have sex again?? We're on a dry spell because of BCPs and after so many months of 'timed intercourse' it is nice not to have the pressure. Wait, you stitched up your own finger??

indie- well I sure am glad you made it here, however the path. 

AFM- I took my first shot & I did a good job! So far my hip is sore but it might be from Yoga. DH tells me it is all in my mind. 

Pomegranate Juice with seltzer water is amazing... 

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#1894 of 2219 Old 12-05-2012, 07:02 PM

jpack, sorry your cycle hasn't exactly gone wonky . . . I really understand the not being able to BD anymore thing. Oh I've been there! There were times I had so little interest that I flat out told DH that this was literally going to be for sperm collection. I'm sure he loved that. But really, working full-time and doing it every other day for 30+ days straight and that's all I've got to offer. ha! I hope your cycle straightens itself out and you get a nice temp spike soon!

Indie, do they at least fly you business/1st class? Phew that's a long flight. I've only been there once while doing a rotation in integrative medicine while in grad school, but since I was there long enough I got to really explore and get to know Hong Kong. DH met me over there for a portion of my time there, and we both agreed we could live there. We were living in NYC at the time, so it was very similar but different, which we enjoyed. Also, and this is funny, but the Starbucks lattes there are the best in the world.  So I have to agree with SKJ, you are the most supportive and warm person, and I know that someone as wonderful and special as you will get your BFP, and soon! Like I said, I. JUST. KNOW. xo

Thanks, TF! I know, I'm not exactly buying anything pink yet, because who knows what they might see in 2 weeks! Either way, I'm truly good, which is a great position to be in. I'm happy to share Harmony/MaterniT21 info with you when the time comes (which will be soon, so get ready!). Did you start the Lupron tonight?! I've also noticed some really catty and overly opinionated women, both on TheBump and on BabyCenter. I was just thinking the either night while I was doing some reading on BabyCenter forums, that MDC (and in particular our lovely little thread) is very special.

SKJ, oh I'm sorry you're still in limbo - ugh! I feel for you -- it's so hard to wait and worry and then wait and worry some more. Will you do another beta in 2 more days? I definitely think you are still in the game!!

Shell, we do have some girls names that we liked from like years ago, but until we know for sure it's a girl I think we're going to wait on the real serious baby name discussion chat ;) Exciting though! I can't wait to know for sure. Aww Shell, sorry about your finger! Poor girl - at least you can stitch yourself up. :) Maybe you should buy a Bella Band so you can keep those pants comfy and unbuttoned, and then you'll be ready with it for your BFP! 

So here's our predator baby at 12 weeks:

My friend at work made me feel a lot better today when I told her about predator baby and she told me that's exactly what she and her DH said at their 12-week U/S. I'm going to have to wait on the belly pic because when we took the pic you can't even really tell. So I'll give it a couple more weeks so I can hopefully give you a proper one. ;)

Bebe (37) & Hubby (37) married since 2010 and have one sweet girl (1).
#1895 of 2219 Old 12-05-2012, 07:24 PM

TF, I think we cross-posted, but great job on the shot! Proud of you :)

#1896 of 2219 Old 12-05-2012, 07:40 PM

Way to go TF! Future blackmail fodder, Bebe, that one's gotta go into her wedding slideshow!

#1897 of 2219 Old 12-05-2012, 07:51 PM

bebelove - OMG baby totally looks like a predator baby! Love it! Can't wait to hear if the u/s tech was right about the gender!

SKJ - Good for you. I'm proud of you for not testing. I'm sorry the number isn't what you wanted though. Hang in there friend. Nothing about this easy.

TF - 1 down! Woo! And so it begins! Did the BCP's completely destroy your sex drive? Because they did mine and we had a major dry spell as well.

Shell - You gave yourself stitches?!?! That's my kind a girl! Enjoy your sleep!

jpack - You can do it! I always feel like I can't go one more day of having sex but some how telling myself I can't really makes me want to so I do :) Sorry about the unpredictable cycle. I know how that goes...

AFM - EWCM yay! I really hope this means an egg is on it's way. I know my body and I know that EWCM definitely doesn't guarantee an egg. Ugh I talked to a new friend today that had trouble conceiving today about metformin and now I feel like I really want to try it.

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#1898 of 2219 Old 12-05-2012, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hi all

finding a minute

Bebe--- still and again- awwww.

SKJ.  well I am glad they got the results to you quickly.  Honestly you can get a preliminary in hours.  I always call the lab and harass them!   I have seen that lower # with boys thing too.  I remember it being about the Y chrom carrying sperm being slower swimmers so conception is slightly slower as well as implantation....hmm.  Hang in there mama.

Shell:  Extra large jumbo eggs on special this week!!! grow!!  and ewwww your own finger??? not a finger i couldn't.  DH stitched mine up at the kitchen table once...i am cringing thinking of it

Sila- welcome!

Lucielle- belated welcome too...sorry i am slow..Nigeria?  i think i missed a page.  Is that where you are?

TF- O.M.G> i am sooooo excited for you and glad that you are doing this... i feel joy in my heart when i read your posts..it all feels right.  

JPack- temps with a sick kid- forget it!!  i hope for a quick recovery and that the only sick you get is in the morning

Indie- DUDE! hong kong? Manilla?  really?  WOW!!!! soak it all in- in a few years when your changing a baby and watching helplessly as your toddler dumps nail polish on the dog you will be saying----  "Oh God- someone send me to Manilla!!!!!"  haha.  thoughts and prayers for you on the 18th.  and for the new year full of next step baby making...I feel you a bit on the left out of the IVF Super Highway...but at least you are on the on ramp.  stocking stuffers huh?  

Chrissy- where are you??? haha just kidding.  Hows it all going?  

afm: well as i said renovating...sinking in it....dirty tired calloused- from 6 am- midnight- then traveling to Brooklyn.  DH working extra (renovations) so three weeks in a row for me. I am excited for him to come here tomorrow...but i wish i had more done!  Baby duty is nice- DD is hanging in there- finishing up the semester and talking about getting back to work too- i know so well how hard that is.,,and he seems to be only pooping when with me this week- she will worry and worry and as soon as she leaves he explodes!  haha! i think he senses the tension.

I am cd 31....not sure when/if i O'd.  I tested Sunday cd 27 and got a bfn...i have one bad walmart blue dye test that i will use in am if AF isn't here then..I am getting tired of this somehow...deeply....sometimes a road just ends.  I talked to DH about stopping- preventing even- but he thought we were just gonna see what happens.  I have decided against hsg because there are no further steps to take if I am blocked.  I would just feel broken.  Not to sound negative from the past year and all it's ups and downs and i just can no longer "see" "feel" that baby.  Perhaps the one I hold now is Gods answer- to take care of and be thankful for what I have.  Right now i feel like one of those old board game spinners that someone has given a good hard flick. I hope to stop spinning by January and find some peace in my heart and a way to go forward.  I am not big on new years and resolutions and all that- being so mom/student for so much of life that the new years always feels like it starts in september for me.

But my goal for 2013 is calm steady building of happiness and stress reduction, and the great enjoyment of all of your BFP's and ultrasound pictures and birth stories and baby pictures!  I am an only child but I am loving the idea of being a virtual aunty to all of the sisters I've found here.  For some of us yes it has been more than a year that we have bared out hearts and cervical mucous to each other- squinted at pee lines- supported- enbraced- celebrated and consoled each other.  As i said once before I don't think I have ever shared such intimate pieces of myself with anyone but DH- AND HE IS SO OVER ALL THAT! haha- men! you probably saved his sanity and he doesn't even know!  

I missed Thanks giving but I want to say how thankful I am for you all.  As i sit here- far away from it all- on a mountain top- watching the snow flurry down- at midnight- I feel so NOT alone.  

Goodnight all- 

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#1899 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 04:58 AM - Thread Starter

Stupid blue test......

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#1900 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 05:00 AM - Thread Starter

Pink test i found while unpacking...heated. froze....prob no good!!!

dust.gif

#1901 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 05:03 AM - Thread Starter

View from the cvs parking lot i am sitting in waiting for them to open so i can blow $$$$ on a frer!!! Ugh...while i hypothesize that the calcium oxylate that causes kidney stones is messing up my tests.

dust.gif

#1902 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 06:35 AM

Quickie Progesterone was 14.92.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#1903 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 06:37 AM

Sherry can't wait for the FRER result!

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#1904 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 07:02 AM - Thread Starter

BF FRER NEGATIVE

dust.gif

#1905 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 07:44 AM

holy moses it's easy to fall behind!

sherry - love your christmas baby profile pic! he looks so warm and cuddly. i also loved your post... sitting on a mountain... watching snow... being thankful... that just put me in such a nice place reading that. you sound so grounded. i know it's selfish of me, but i can't wait for your renovations to be done so you can spend more time with us! yeah... totally selfish. :) i'm sorry you had another roller coaster hpt experience. grrrr. i hate hpts.

skj - ughhhh. i'm sorry you are still in limbo. jpack really put things in perspective, though... even textbook scenarios aren't a guarantee. i hate this so much for you. this is a lot to go through back to back. i'm glad you have an RE in mind who you feel excited about should this not work. and even if this one doesn't work out, i'm so encouraged that you had better progesterone this time... your body is getting ever closer to carrying your next child. whether it's the one you have inside you now or one that will come in the new year. still holding out hope that this is your stubborn little boy just being a boy... and being stubborn :)

sila - oh, i do hope O is imminent! hooray for ewcm! wouldn't that be wonderful if metformin was your answer? are you going to pursue it?

bebe - TOTALLY predator baby! hahaha. that's cool that you got to live in HK. i've never lived abroad and wish that i had. my dh came out with me on my last trip. i love being completely out of my element and being able to explore... him, not so much. it was a stressful trip. but now he says he wants to go back! go figure. did you go to the giant Buddha? that's my favorite spot. otherwise, it does seem a lot like nyc. right down to their times square.

shell - you stitched up your own thumb? you are hard core! man, it must be a struggle not have sex right now when you are all "primed' for it! i read about a lady who had fraternal twins with ivf even though they only put one egg back... she had sex when she wasn't "supposed" to and the RE had missed an egg during retrieval and... twins.

jpack - that is a really cool way of looking at things... i am t minus 2 months pregnant :) based on my cycles i don't think i will be getting a valentine's day bfp, more like a late feb/early march one... but i'm good with that, too! i'm really glad you found us. you are a perfect fit with our group!

toothfairy - you've got to love men. they are always quick with an "it's all in your head" lol. when one of my cousins was pregnant, she had zero morning sickness but was absolutely exhausted the first trimester. her husband liked to tell her it was all in her head and just an excuse to be lazy... and he's not even a jerk! just... a man. :) i've been in serious denial about all the shots that go along with ivf. like, i've totally blocked that part out of my mind. i'm sure i'll be freaked when the time comes.

afm - i got good news yesterday that i will be getting a significant salary increase. totally eases my mind and makes the fact that i will start overseas trips again in 2013 a whole lot easier to swallow. the traveling part is the exhausting part. it's such a wicked long flight and now it's looking possible that there will be a malaysia trip tacked on as well. that's a long time to be away from home and on airplanes... makes me nervous thinking about doing all that while newly pregnant with very expensive babies. but i know i won't have been the only person to travel like that while newly pregnant... so i will just have to work on finding ways to not worry/stress about it when the time comes. last night i had one bad dream after another. most of it brought on by some family stress going on both sides of our family (christmas always seems to bring on the stress, anyone else experience that?) but one of my dreams was that i woke up to having started my period. it was very worrisome in my dream. ugh. on the bright side, i also had a dream that my brother surprised his wife by learning this very complicated and silly ballet-style dance. it was rather hilarious.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#1906 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 08:03 AM

Shelly - Ugh, sorry for the confusion. I really do see light positives on the first 2 tests. Wait a few more days and try again? Hang in there. Why if you were blocked again they wouldn't be able to do anything but an HSG? Or you mean you would have to at least do the HSG to discover if you were blocked?

Indie - I'm not sure. I haven't really asked my Dr. about it because I know my blood sugar levels are in the normal range and so I assumed I could never be given metformin. But my friend's were normal and her Dr have it to her and it worked and she started ovulating and got pregnant. I never really thought how we are all having "expensive babies" whether you've done IUIs or IVF or not all the acupuncture, supplements, yoga, ect really get the $'s up there. Congrats on the raise! The AF dream sounds terrible. I dreamed about disneyland and snakes last night...

AFM - Now that I could be ovulating I'm suddenly worried about what if I do ovulate and we do manage to conceive? If I do ovulate should I call my RE and get him to let me do progesterone just in case? I just really really don't want another early loss. I had a hysteroscopy last month so once again my tubes have been cleared out with dye and should be wide wide open so I feel hopeful. However nothing happened in those months after my HSG and we even did IUIs then. Acupuncture today. 

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#1907 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 09:46 AM

Sila - I think I'd call the RE just to see what he says. I have been doing crinone on my off meds cycles b/c I know I have a progesterone issue. It usually depends on the doc and how they feel about the usefulness of progesterone. I'm so hopeful for you!

Indie - Yuck on the dream! I think the fact that you have so much going on right around when you'd be pregnant is a good thing. If you put your life on hold, this process will go on forever. If you just live your life, it will happen for you. I really believe that.

Sherry - Sorry about the BFN on the FRER. Those other two test seem to have lines on them. Are you gonna test again in a few days? I also loved what you wrote. It was so nice to read. Thanks for sharing that with us.

AFM - FML. So, I just heard back from the new RE's office and as of Jan 1, they will no longer be in my insurance network. I have no out of network coverage, so the initial consult alone will be $350. I scheduled it, but I'm sure I'll cancel it. I was so hopeful, but now this is just another sign. I feel like the universe is telling me that it's never going to happen. If I lose this one too, I will official have recurrent pregnancy loss. I don't know if there is really much to do for me in that case. I'm just so heartbroken. I feel like my body is so cruel and worthless. I'm in a dark place. I know I'm supposed to be thinking positive thoughts and all of that, but it's just so hard. And, I'm feeling crampy today.

#1908 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 10:02 AM

Hi ya'll ... I am going to try and get this all in quick cause I am at work ( as usual) ....

SKJ: keep the faith lady!! Positive positive glass half full!!

Sila: I would start my progesterone 3 days after I ovulated... just to be safe if I was you :-)

Indie: YAYAAYYAA more money!! awesome!! I think your IVF timing is going to be perfect for you!!

Sherry: UGH those Ugly little BFN's :-( I am so sorry ... your DGS is so freaking adorable

BEBE: Awwwwww I love the sono pic!!!!

Quick AFM: So My ER is going to be Sunday now... so 2 more days of injections.... I have 6 follicles 4 on the right 15,14,13.5,12 and 2 on the left 16, 17 .... So they are growing :-) they want them to be at least a 18 by ER day.... Praying that they all get there!!! So now I am in visulizing Tomatoe plants growing in my ovaries LOL .... come on babies GROWWWW .... and Yep I stiched my own thumb lol Luckily I cut my left thumb so I could easily do 2 little stiches ... I was just too tired to drive up to work , so they culd do it! ... and i think i am a good sticher lol

I will be back for better personels later ... UGH WORK

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#1909 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 12:10 PM

Shelly - Yay for big follies! I'm sure they are going to be very plump by Sunday. This is sooooo exciting!

AFM - The warm and fuzzy RE nurse called to interpret the results that my PCP had sent over. She said, "the increase is appropriate." Anyways, after my crappy insurance situation with the new RE, I started to search through my options and found an RE who specializes in recurrent pregnancy loss. I'm going to make an appointment just to see what she has to say. I'm not sure if I fall in that category, though I did read that you "qualify" if you've had 3 back to back miscarriages, so if I end up losing this one, I will be in the RPL group. But, I feel like there is a lot of stuff going on with me, so I'm hoping she will have some general ideas.

#1910 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 12:28 PM

jpack, haha, good idea with the slideshow!

Sila, do you have PCOS? I think you may have mentioned that before . . . and yay for good EWCM! I was taking progesterone as a "just in case" from the time I O'd on . . . I'm still taking it in fact! I think of it as a nice insurance policy with no downside.

Aww Sherry, hi! You've had a very busy year, and I can understand how one might just get to a point when they say enough already! I'm sorry for the FRER BFN. Ahhhhh! It's so unbelievably frustrating. I hope some time with DH will do you well - of course it will. It was so nice to see a post from you and I'm thinking of you and sending you a virtual hug!!

Indie, yes we did make it to the Buddha and just about every other thing. It was fun for my short time there. I lived in London for a year, which was great fun. DH and I want to live in Europe, so we are trying to make that happen. My DH is quite adventurous, and I love Europe, so hopefully we can make this happen! Maybe that's the only way I'm going to get out of my contract for awhile and away from this crappy job!! Um, huge yay for your salary increase, girl! AWESOME! What a way to start the new year! That's too funny about the dream of your brother. You just must tell him that!

SKJ, I'm so sorry about the insurance mess! NOT what you needed right now. :( I'm sending you big huge hugs . . . and also lots of positive vibes for this to be one sticky little bean! I'm glad you had a nice nurse and some reassurance. You just hang in there! When is the next beta?

Shell, this is amazing! Sunday is the big day -- can't wait to hear from you on how it goes. No doubt all those follies will be bigger than 18!!!

#1911 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 01:03 PM

sherry I so loved the early am pic of the CVS! When I first found out I was pregnant with DD, I had a bit of a meltdown (you know a "bit" a.k.a. a complete existential meltdown) I was 25, almost 26, and though we had tried to get pregnant, it was the first try and I was not emotionally ready (but all's well that ends well- very well). Anyway, DH (then DP) and I lived in Albuquerque. My mom and step dad had come to visit (nice timing- they got to see the FRER!) and we had planned a trip up to Taos. So I just remember finding out about the pregnancy, and then that night or the next night we headed up. In our hotel room, I had this meltdown late at night. After DH fell asleep, I was still beside myself and couldn't sleep. At like 4am, I went to a 24h Walmart for more HPTs. (as if maybe the other tests in albuquerque were wrong or something). I just remember feeling like the only person on the planet. I bought something eat (of course..) and HPTs. Even though I felt so alone, the world was just so beautiful at dawn in the mountains. I think when I saw the following BFP, I let go of all that anxiety. There that morning, in the mountains. I know that story isn't helpful AT ALL to your dumb ambiguous hpt results (for which I am so sorry and wish were conclusive, if not positive), it just reminded me of that morning, and I at the very least wish you the peace that I found then. It sounds like you are on your way, and so cool about all your hard work on the mountain home! So cool!

SKJ- so sorry you're feeling crampy

#1912 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 01:25 PM

Whoops! See that's why I should not use my phone! I was saying...

SKJ- also, sounds good about the RE specializing in repeated loss. I lost two back to back and that was enough for my OB to send me to an RE with a diag of recurrent loss. I think two is enough (one is too many, but you know what I mean), and I think it's fabulous to see someone who is specializing in loss. (though I have everything crossed that you're not gonna need any of it regardless!)

Ok, more later, this phone thing is enticing but not very effective!

#1913 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 01:54 PM

Shell! Fabulous! Are you a nurse by the way, or work at a hospital? Sorry I may have missed that...

SKJ - I want so badly for this to be your fighter baby. I am glad you found an RE that specializes in RPL. I agree with jpack one is too many for anyone and 2 back to back is 2 too many. After my 2 babck to back losses I requested the RPL blood work and was surprised that my RE agreed and considered me RPL after "just 2". Prayers that you won't even have to make it to this new RE.

bebe - No I have never been diagnosed with PCOS and the only real symptom I have of PCOS is the lack of ovulation/very very very late and rare ovulation. I agree about progesterone. I guess I better call then as soon as my temp confirms O.

AFM - Definitely good EW going on! I swear I am having O pains but please laugh at me when it ends up being all in my head. I'm scared I'm being way too hopeful if you know what I mean. I finally got a chance to practice yoga this morning after a week of not being able to. Yoga has impacted my life in so many ways. I feel like I can't live without it.

#1914 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 06:21 PM

SKJ: well that is GREAT news!! I am glad you are looking into a new RE (but honestly I doubt you will need them) I think you should go lay in bed with just a candle glowing and listen to some meditation and visulize... :-) I am still just beaming that you are PREGNANT!! yaaay

Bebe: My DH lived all over Europe for 3 years (Army Ranger) And we both would love to live in Europe one day too :-) ... My DD (12) wants to live in Paris , I want to live in Germany or Italy :-)

Sila: I am a registered Dental Hygentist and a registered surgical dental assistant .... I can stich a mouth up good lol .... YAY for ewcm , My RE told me that when i feel O pains that is usually will happen within 3 or 4 days :-)

Indie: that is so cool about that Lady.. i would LOVE to BD right now (hahhaa tmi) But I have spent way to much money to screw anything up!! So i am following diresctions... even though it's tough.Sorry you have been having bad dreams :-( Awesome one about your brother though. The shots really are not that bad... i could post a horror picture of my Tummy (but I won't do that to ya'll) it looks worse than it feels ... I am MORE scared of the progesterone shot in my Hiney :-O

Jpack: I think you fit in GREAT :-)  haha Yes i really want to BD ... so pathetic i feel like a Nympho hahahahahahahhahahaa

TF: Isn't that crazy?? all this ewcm... I have NEVER had this much!! makes me think I would be able to get PG without ivf... haha ... Sorry for the dry spell... I was told no sex (of any kind) which basically means no orgasm (giggles) for at leat 28 day's ... when i become Pregnant it would be safe to wait the 12 weeks with no intercourse as well.... so It's going to be a Looooonnnnggg time before me and DH can get super cuddly (poor guy) lol .... I mean I guess he can do his thing right? hahah

Sherry: I love the picture , I like to visulize things like where people live, and what they see everyday... so it was nice to see through your eyes and have that feeling of waiting for that FRER results... sorry it turned out crappy :-( 

Gtree: how are you feeling today?

afm: I am just super excited ... I am of course nervous ... But I keep putting the negative to the back of my mind. So i went to a website that tells you your due date when you put in egg retrival date for ivf and it said Congratulations you are 1 and 1/2 weeks pregnant... lol   I was like COOL ... anyway My babies will be due in August they say for twins the beggining of August and for a singleton the end.... I lost my DD August 22 16 years ago ... wouldn't that just be crazy if I ended up having the babies on her BDay!? ... I found out I was pregnany on Aug 22 with DD # 2 ... maybe this is all a good sign... wow ok I am rambling on.... I am a little nervous ... Dr appointment tomorrow at 10:00 then I am shopping with MIL all day :-)

#1915 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 07:11 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I read everything but I'm so far behind I just cant catch up before bed. Just wanted you all to know I am reading!

Shot #2 was a little itchy but it is fine now. So far just a pimple on my chin... Side effect or coincidence??

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#1916 of 2219 Old 12-06-2012, 07:17 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Hi girlies! I'm reading along with everyone and thinking of you all! Loves and hugs!

Me - 39 - mthfr c677t and multiple unknown caused m/c's
DH - 40 - old and cranky
DS - 6 - ASD and severe adhd
#1917 of 2219 Old 12-07-2012, 03:56 AM - Thread Starter

Af....started on the way to the airport to pick up dh. Itned to leave! Soon!

dust.gif

#1918 of 2219 Old 12-07-2012, 04:58 AM

Ugh sherry. That sucks! I'm so sorry.

shell - ooh! I like the sounds of August 22nd. How cool would that be. I'm so very sorry about your dd.

I hope you have 8 plump eggies today!

sila - yay for good ewcm! I hope you have a temp shift in the next day or two. Are you still temping? I'm also intrigued by metformin for you.

afm - on my phone so it's hard to look back. I'm thinking of all you ladies. Thanks for all the reassurances. My beta is at 830 this morning. I had a dream it was up to 200. Hoping that's a good sign.

#1919 of 2219 Old 12-07-2012, 08:13 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Sherry - sorry about af

Skj - thinking of great numbers for you

Shell - good luck with ER!

Me - 39 - mthfr c677t and multiple unknown caused m/c's
DH - 40 - old and cranky
DS - 6 - ASD and severe adhd
#1920 of 2219 Old 12-07-2012, 08:14 AM

Indie - Super congrats on your raise! That's so awesome and totally makes the career path switch so worth it! Where are you in your cycle?

TF - Glad the shots haven't been bad so far. Sorry about the itchiness greensad.gif Can't wait to keep hearing more about the journey.

Chrissy - hola.gif

Bebe - I'm still so freakin' excited for you and your likely baby girl!!!

Jpack - did you get your temp shift? Hoping the BDing did the trick.

AFM - Got an appointment with the RPL specialist for next Friday. I was so surpirsed she could see me so soon. Glad to have that on the books, but hoping I won't need it.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page