Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good morning,
Gtree....blood test?
Indie...... ?
Bebelove........?

......waiting......waiting,.......

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#242 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 05:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

good morning, friends!

charley - sounds like you got some very good advice from sherry and what toothfairy says is encouraging about her friend getting it done on cd1... i really don't think you will have a problem BUT i would keep the bleeding/spotting to myself until they are wheeling you into surgery :) everything will work out and you will get this done before you move and here's hoping you will get preggo naturally and won't need any further costly fertility interventions!

bebelove: i am so on pins and needles... you really are hitting all the symptoms, woman! i would be surprised if this is a short lp thing when you are also on clomid... clomid usually helps your lp to regulate... so i would say this could be an encouraging sign! i'm so excited for you!!! please post and let us know what's going on!

gtree: put down words with friends and draw something... and post something! ;-)

sherry: so where are your temps at now?

afm: bfn this morning. fertility friend is split on whether or not i O'd on cd 13 or cd 14 (though i really think it was cd 13). so it *could* mean that i am just 9dpo today. bbs still sore. temps still high. but i really don't think i am pregnant this month. kinda silly to call it right now, but i just don't feel like i am. which is perfectly fine. i can now focus my brain on getting work done today and then turn my attention to next cycle. but bebelove... i am so thinking this is it for you!

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#243 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 08:15 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

wave.gifI am checking in more today since I don't have to work.

Indie- so bummed about your BFN... why why why. I hope it is just too early, 9dpo is still super early, fo reals, most embryos don't implant until 8-12 dpo so you wouldn't have nearly enough hcg at this point. I will hold out hope and pray real hard things change.

gtree- I know you haven't been WWFing or drawing this morning since my games with you are all waiting... but I hope your doctors office calls soon with some good news. If not, they better have upped their game and have a better plan for you next cycle. Thinking of you my friend!

bebelove- sorry I missed you last night!! Your symptoms sound promising, I hope you have a BFP coming for us in the next few days. We need a BFP- we have been waiting for like 6 months... ahh!

Sherry- now everytime I see your name I sing Sherry sherry baby because of Indie. I loved Jersey Boys though so it makes me smiley. What is new with you today? Ohhh as far as ditching milk goes, I know it was a while ago you posted something about having trouble ditching milk. I drink Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla. Honestly, I tried drinking some of DH 1 % milk last week and I was gagging. I have been cooking with it a little but I try to stick with almond milk as much as possible. It just tastes better. It does take a while to get used to as a former 2% gallon a week drinker, but now I really don't miss it. The chocolate almond milk isn't as good (it is OK, just not great) unless you get the sweetened kind, but I usually do not.

AFM- Ever wish AF would just appear super early. I am really only like 4dpo but c'monnn AF I just want to start over! To make you all feel good, I bought coconut coffee at bruggers bagels today and came home and put it over ice with almond milk. I haven't had coffee since last summer and this tastes amazing!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#244 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 08:29 AM

Indie: I swear it's too early for you! Hang in there . . . seriously! You've had some very promising symptoms and we all have that tendency to throw in the towel at CD10, but we shouldn't! I'm so glad to hear that you have a good outlook and attitude though no matter what the outcome - my frame of mind is not as solid!

Toothfairy: Good for you doing nice things for yourself! I totally hear you -- the wait is the worst part of this process. It's all wait, wait, wait through every phase of the cycle. It's maddening. Keep doing nice things for yourself :)

gtree: update, update!

AFM: So I don't have worsening spotting this morning, so that's good, but I literally woke up at 4:30 in the morning so nervous that it was going to increase and worsen and I was going to start AF, so now I am positively exhausted! I'm dragging in the truest sense of the word. On a more hopeful note, I noticed that my veins were a lot bluer this morning, particularly on my right arm. I first noticed it a little on my left breast, and then checked my arms and hands in the bathroom mirror and couldn't believe it. Of course maybe it looks that way every morning in the bathroom light and my obsessive symptom checking is simply out of hand. In work light, my hands don't look that unusual but my right arm still is quite blue. Who knows. I've lost my mind. LOST IT!  I just want a fighting chance this cycle . . . just the opportunity to test without spotting first. Please! At any rate, I decided the earliest that I'm testing is tomorrow, so we'll see what happens today. Oy!

Bebe (36) & Hubby (36) married since 2010 . . . expecting our first June 15th, 2013! It's a GIRL!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif
#245 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 09:35 AM

toothfairy: thanks for your prayers! really, thanks. i think what makes it hard to hold out hope is having had a bfp on the evening 8dpo. sometimes i wish i never had the experience of being pregnant before because i just can't help comparing everything to that experience. i feel like i just "know", you know? but i am TOTALLY open to the universe proving me wrong! i like to be wrong about things like this! :) so is there any chance you can go to where dh will be working so you don't miss next cycle? a quick trip to dtd? and yay for coffee!

bebelove: you are KILLING me. i can't stand the suspense! pee on something already! lol i am so ready for someone to break the seal for this group. i just know if we can get ONE BFP then the rest of us will follow in quick succession! i just know it! the blue veins are yet another great sign! i'm totally transferring my obsessive behavior from me to you. i am as invested in your symptoms as you are!! test!!

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#246 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter

hi everyone,

i'm home again today.  gloriously alone- to rehang the back door and recaulk the bathtub....oh what leisure. 

Indie- hang in there- and - yeah what toothfairy said.

Toothfairy- my life is a song what can i say. steve perry song- my first kiss boyfriend sand to me.  Sherry Baby- the super oldie- the anesthesiologist used to sing to me in the OR, there is even a hip-life song from Ghana- what the heck. 

I am not having much luck with the dairy yet.  I am conscienciously avoiding.  perhaps that will turn into a full quit at some point.  I am having a bad bagel crave today.  I really wish my gym wasn't next door to a Dunkin Donuts.  I almost caved this morning.  I bought 2 different kinds of Choc Chip GF cookies...and thet are blah..this means i have to get back to trader Joes- because those make it all ok.  i would eat them anyway- just yum.  I SOOOOOOO feel you on the AF.  I am maybe 2-3dpo- or more like 2-3 dp ZERO. i feel premenstral- x20.  SOOOO bloated i barely squeeked out 2 eliptical miles- i felt like i was heavy and slogging- and i am sooo crampy.  come on AF.  RE says i had a thick lining- well yeah...i didn't really shed much from last month- ick.  I never got a taste for coffee- amazing after working in a hospital where people literally exist on the stuff- but no diet pepsi is my poison of choice- however- your cocnut coffee almond sounds really yummy.  i wonder if you could freeze that into coffeecicles.

GTREE!!!! you did this before- aaarrrrgggggg call them- we cant take it.  bt if you did and you just need some privacy then sorry-

BEBELOVE- yay for no spotting!!! and ugh- hurry up morning!!

Charley- 2 more days.  I have surgery envy.  i want to go in drift off to sleep and have someone fix me.  I even have just the guy who could do that.  He sleeps next to me.  I wish he would just take a peek!

afm: as i said.  bloated, crampy, wishing i would af.  I even poas this am.  just because RE freaked me out.  the stick didn't even bother being negative...it just laughed at me.  stupid stick.  I am ready to know- so hurry up af and hsg.  i am ready for the straight scoop.  my last blind hope month sucks so far.  ummm it wicked sucks- haha .  hey whats withe the wwf without me?  and WHAT IS THIS DRAW SOMETHING???? i keep hearing about it.

anyone wanna vote- is my af messed up due to stress? even though that appear post o- or progesterone? 

ahakiru...are you still out there- my favorite lurker. 

shell- next tuesday? when was af? 

well im off to use some power tools!!! my next break is before the tub caulking- so POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#247 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 09:51 AM

I know, I need to test! I'm holding out for no other reason that my current inability to handle disappointment. I will definitely test in the morning though, and will report back! Still very, very mild spotting, so mild it's hardly noticeable. Please pray that it doesn't kick up!

Bebe (36) & Hubby (36) married since 2010 . . . expecting our first June 15th, 2013! It's a GIRL!

#248 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter

ovuview_chart (1).png

dust.gif

#249 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

bebelove- please go stand on your head.  Or at least lay at a good upsidedownish slant.  I can fax you a doctors note. 

and im not slacking...my drill still isnt charged.

dust.gif

#250 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 10:32 AM

sherry... for what it's worth (and i know it's not much!) i'm thinking you did catch the tail end of your lh surge and did O and your temps are just wonky due to travel/stress/etc. of course, what i don't know is if O is always discernible on ultrasounds? would your RE have been able to see that? i mean, it does look like you had a temp shift... and you had a positive opk... are you going to skip the progesterone this cycle?

#251 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

hmmm yeah i might have...but 3 times on the right side is a pretty slim chance.  One of the things i most like about the RE is knowing.  so...come on AF.  I am feeling increasingly yuck throughout the day.  Perhaps that dominican fish poisoning was delayed. 

Progesterone?  I don't know.  I should start tomorrow but i DO NOT want to retain any more endometrial lining.  I could explode.  I feel like there is a 20 pound pineapple in my pelvis.

perhaps i'll post it to see if anyone else has had this experience.  If not I'll chalk it up to stress.

Toothfairy? where are you? are you out getting something massaged or waxed?  I need to quit spending my days off on home repair and start up your routine....

dust.gif

#252 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM

Toothfairy:  Thank You I would love to be a part of this group joy.gif

Indie : I always start making myself feel "not pregnant" around 9 dpo also, I guess to prepare my mind and heart for a bfn, I get so obessed!! blush.gif

Bebelove: I had those blue veins on my breast this last cycle, I swear I think I had a chemical pregnancy!. , Good Luch I hope you get your BFP goodvibes.gif

Sherry: Yep, Next Tuesday the 17th is the big day , I started af on Monday .. but spotted all day Sunday, It has been super light until today ... then BOOM a mascre happened LOL and the cramping is horrible.

AFM: First off thank you all for welcoming me, I hope I can fit in here innocent.gif... So some of you know me from other blogs .. But i will fill you in. I am 39 years young , and have a DH who is just turned 38. he has no children ( his ex wife of 15 years was selfish) and I have 2 from my previous marriage ( my husband died 4 years ago to a pancreatic disease) My oldest daughter is in the navy and my youngest is 11 and a boutique model. I am a very Lucky girl to have the best DH ... he is supportive and so sweet, and loves my girls and is a terrific father!! We have been ttc since Sept. when I got my mirena IUD removed (horrible thing) .. DH had a SA and it cam back that he has a slight motility issue greensad.gif But my ob/gynn told me to not be discouraged ... we have him on a vitamin cocktail lol I have been doing accupuncture, and not drinking cold , staying away from caffeine,typical tcm stuff... also I have had my thyroid checked (good) And my sonogram was excellent news... My cyst was gone !!! So now I am just waiting on my HSG ... I am still going to do my accupunture even throughout my pregnancy to ensure no mc as I have had 2 before one at 3 months and 1 and 5 months. .... but my ob/gyn thinks that if I turn out o that we need to go see a RE and get a IUI . Hopefully we wont have to go that route ... But we are commited to do anything orngbiggrin.gif...Today has been a bad day so far though... My ac went out and in Texas heat that is not a good thing!! UGH I am melting.... I am also cramping and bleeding so bad today!! and this headache will not go away! I even broke down and drank a cold diet dr. pepper yummy.gif  ... I gotta run and go pick up DD from School

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#253 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

shell- i am now craving ice cold diet dr. pepper! yum. 

dust.gif

#254 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 06:25 PM

I feel like when I don't check this for a couple of days there are a million posts.  I just caught up on everything and laughed and the BB grabbing.  I was doing the same thing yesterday at the gym.  My nipples itch.  Like crazy.  And then, I of course jumped on google and read all about itchy nipples.  I guesss that could be my only slight symptom.  I am back to convinced I didn't O again.

Bebe and Indie, I am hoping so much for both of you!  BFP BFP BFP!!  

As you all know blood test was yesterday morning.  Today I had my phone out all day in case I got a call and had decided I would call them this afternoon if I did not hear anything.  And. then. I. missed the call.  ARGH.  So I called back and they answered!  THEY WERE CALLING BECAUSE I OWED THEM $90 and had no results.  Nada.  Then I told the nurse to go ahead and schedule me for Friday (they are closed on Thursday) and she asked if I was coming in for my annual exam.  So I got snippy.  I feel like I live in their office and they should know who I am.  I think she was the same one who called me and gave me the wrong results last month.

So, I did haphazardly test on Monday haha.  Really too soon.  I will try again tomorrow morning.  I am convinced it is BFN this month and am with you tooth fairy on hoping for an early AF.

***4***8***12***16***20**heartbeat.gif24***28***32***36...

#255 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 06:28 PM

And welcome Shell!  

***4***8***12***16***20**heartbeat.gif24***28***32***36...

#256 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 06:43 PM

sherry- I wouldn't start the progesterone until you are sure you have O'd- if you didn't O then you want AF to come ASAP, if you are just O'ing late the progesterone will prevet O and you will go annovulatory which also sucks. Been there, done that. Unfortunately I wasn't off galavanting to spas, salons, or massage parlors today, I spent the afternoon with my cousins 2 girls (4 and 6 mos), I think I was too strenuous, my incisions are sore. I did get tickets for high tea with my girlfriends at a local tea parlor but that won't be for a few weeks.

Sherry & Shell- yummy to the dr pepper. I love the Cherry Vanilla soda at whole foods... like Dr Pepper without the caffiene and artificial stuff- Don't judge me, I love soda and eat a lot of artificial stuff- ie. the jelly beans and coconut creme eggs I've devoured in the last 2 days.

Shell- I'm sorry to hear about your losses and the passing of your husband. Sounds like you have had an amazing opportunity at a second chance. Ugh to CD1- when is your HSG scheduled? Love the acupuncutre, TCM stuff and glad your hubby is compliant with his vitamins, my DH is a pain in the tookus when it comes to taking anything. He has gotten 'good' reviews in the sperm department but seriously, better wouldn't hurt.  Looking forward to getting to know you better.

bebe- I will be checking in with you tomorrow- hoping and praying for good positive news, positive positive positive thoughts.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#257 of 2219 Old 04-11-2012, 07:51 PM

Thank You for the welcome Gtree I look forward to getting to know all of you better orngbiggrin.gif

Haha I love my Diet Dr. Pepper Sorry Sherry and Toothfairy for putting that craving on you all winky.gif I must go to the world market and look for some of those no caffeine all natural soda's you are talking about ... yummmm I am sick of water!

Thank You Toothfairy  I feel a lot stronger for what me and my girls had to go through for sure!! I do have a amazing 2nd chance at a wonderful life... he is truly a blessing to us love.gif I hope we can have a baby together to make our happy home a little happier... he has blessed us and I would love to bless him with a baby! My HSG test is scheduled for Tuesday the 17th of this month ... so basically in 6 day's ... I find out the results on the 30th when i have my dr. appt.

Oh and I am a closet nipple squeezer LOL ... everytime I have ever been pregnany one of my first symptoms is fluid coming out of my nipples.. ok I am embarrassedblush.gif

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#258 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 07:05 AM

Indie: Thanks for your positive attitude towards my situation. I appreciate it. You know, I can’t even imagine what it would be like to get pregnant with no help. I’m already planning IUI’s even though I don’t even know if we’ll need them.

I don’t think you have to count yourself out just yet – 10 or 11 dpo is still very early. However, I truly believe in our feelings and intuition should be valued and listened too.

Toothfairy – I just got that you work in the dental industry and your new name is toothfairy! I love coffee. It’s my favorite thing ever. When people ask what my favorite food is, I always say coffee. I cannot even imagine not having it for a year! I’m so worried about not being able to drink ANYTHING after midnight tonight – especially when I don’t have to be at the hospital until 11am and the surgery isn’t until 1pm. How did that CD making go? What playlist did you end up going with? The high tea sounds lovely.

BeBe – I know I’m a day late here, but I think you had implantation spotting! No to spotting! I have such a good feeling for you. I lit a candle last night and focused on good results this summer for all of us, and you kept rising to the top. I never thought to check my veins before, but I will now. Can’t wait for June to be in the TWW myself. Anyway  - PEE PEE PEE! I would love to have some wonderful news before tomorrow!

Sherry – You’re so handy! I love it. How did the door and bathtub go? I have a funny caulk story. My mother once went into a hardware store and asked a young highschool boy for some caulk. He was like “Can I help you?” and She was like “I need some caulk.” And I guess the way it sounded shocked him so he was silent, just staring at her. So she began repeating herself saying “Caulk! I need a lot of caulk! Do you have caulk? I need to do some caulking.” It was pretty funny.

Shell – Welcome! I read the TTC in our 40s thread  - so I know you a little bit. I hope you like this group as much as I do. I had an HSG last month and it was super easy. I think I reported about it a few pages back if you want details.

Gtree: How frustrating! They called because you had a small balance? Jerks. How did your test go this morning? I have my fingers crossed for you.

I feel like we have so much to hope for this month. BeBe, Gtree & Indie – I have hope for all of you.

AFM – I’m spending a lot of time getting worked up about future life events. I am telling myself it’s not a good idea to get so stressed before the lap tomorrow, but it’s not working. I plan on cleaning the house today and making some food for the weekend, so my husband has less to do. I hope I can make it with the not drinking anything past midnight. I’m nervous I guess. I am sure everything will go well, but I’m worried I’ll wake up and have both tubes gone, instead of just one. Also, I hope she’s able to get the polyp this time.

My husband says I’m getting my Lady Land detailed – that makes me laugh. I tried some meditating last night and some creative visualization. I lit a candle and got comfy and just focused on success for all of us and for a shiny new reproductive area for myself. Endo – BEGONE! Polyp that is acting like nature’s IUD – BEGONE! Hydrosalpinx – BEGONE! (but left tube please stay and be in good shape!)

So anyway – go go go scenic ladies!

Xoxo

PS – I hear a neighbor mowing their lawn! How crazy is that?

#259 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 07:42 AM

so i'm sitting in ER with grandfather... but keep checking mdc for updates from bebelove! will post more personals later. grandpa is ok so no worries there... bebelove what's the word????

#260 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter

THANK YOU TOOTHFAIRY!!! i needed someone to smack some sense into me.  Yes you are right on all counts.  It's hard to apply logic to my TTC desperate self!   A day with some kids sounds just as good.  By the time i drive, park, am treated rudely, stopped and asked for change aggresively, etc.  a pedicure, massage, etc. here just isn't worth it.  Ah well.  I have however been meaning to do High Tea at the Plaza- like Eloise- i am so glad you put that back into my brain.....!  Funny how long those little incision act up isn't it.  It really is a full 6 weeks or so before your clear.

Shell- i am drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper as i type.....yum....sinfull! I don't have the tragedy that you experienced, but also feel I am on Life part 2 and want to do all those sweet things with DH....and that D@#$ clock keeps ticking!  I hope your AC is back on.

gtree....bebe.....well?

Charley, good luck tomorrow!!!!! and yes hardware people disrespect us ladies quite often!  ALL of my flowers are up.  I will be out to buy mulch soon- how crazy is that?  if we had grass I'd probably be mowing it.  I am fortunate to have a little concrete square behind the house with some flower beds.  Thats as good as it gets here!

Pearlina...are you out there?..we have several quiet missing in action peeps.

Indie- well i hope all stays well.  Go ask a nurse for a pregnancy test...as long as you have time to kill....they have boxes of them!  Sitting in the ER with Grandfather is no excuse Miss!!! 

AFM: well i was so right sided crampy...ok and a bit emotional this morning that i cornered DH before he could leave. If any of you wonder why your OB/GYN's are running late and assume it's because they are delivering babies it is mostly not true- but it is a handy excuse- they are trapped in their kitchen by their psycho ttc wife!

so my temp is up like 4/100's of a degree- still pretty close to coverline, not my usual post o.  Since their is no way to tell if i did O or not and since we BD'd like Easter bunnies- we will wait it out a bit- then decide if we want to wait for AF or use Provera to bring it on so i can get my HSG.   He still won't have a serious IVF conversation with me.  grrrrr.  so here i am stuck in the land of blah- snowballs chance in Hades...wondering if the game is over....He feels that "blob" (my name for DD's soon to be surprise as appears on US) will satisfy my desires...did i say grrrrr- i guess it's all up to temping now. 

I NEED SOME GOOD NEWS!!!! SOMEONE BFP!!!!!  PLEASE!

dust.gif

#261 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 10:50 AM

ok, i'm back. grandpa is ok and was released. grandma has been in hospital since this time last week. their anniversary is tomorrow and it almost looked like they would both spend it in the hospital! i love my grandparents... they are 77/76 years young (i like the way shell put that!) but they are having more and more health complications... it's hard to watch but i'm glad i can be there for them...

shell - so glad you have joined us!! and hoo boy i hope your AC is back on! i can't imagine how miserable that would be! i am also in awe by how much you have had to face in life... so glad you and your girls are stronger for it! it's interesting how many hsgs and laps are going around!

sherry - who knows... maybe this wacky cycle is just what you needed to get pg?? but if not, i know you can't wait to get some more info from your next hsg... being in the dark is the worst. i had to laugh about your dh being held hostage by his "psycho ttc wife"... a good reminder that docs are people, too :)

bebelove???? seriously. KILLING ME. i'm hoping we haven't heard from you because you are busy at the doctor's office getting betas and whatnot!!

gtree - ugh so frustrating the your docs office doesn't know who you are / what you are coming in for after all this time. i would feel snippy, too. itchy nipples, huh? i loved that you googled it. it's people like us that keep google's key word search interesting! so we can look forward to your blood test results tomorrow? all this waiting! i'm so sorry...

charley - i may have to go the iui route if something doesn't happen soon. i figure i will give it two more cycles before upping the ante. thinking of you and visualizing nice shiny and new reproductive bits for you! :)

afm - bfn this morning. temp jumped high but i'm expecting it to tank tomorrow or the next day. breasts no longer sore. i'm out out out. now i'm just curious how my lp will look overall. i really think i am 11dpo like i originally thought. which means spotting would typically start somewhere around now... but so far, nothing. i was rather discouraged last night because i had my pelvic pain return. the same exact pain/sensations i've been having for a year and half pre-surgery. ugh. it of course makes me wonder if ALL the endo was cleared out... i'm trying not to obsess about it too much but it does immediately take me to thoughts of my body being not fixed like i had hoped. but so far none of that pain today... so who knows. and, if i can rant just a little... i have found myself checking facebook less and less over the past few months. i never begrudge people for being happy over their pregnancies... but there is one in particular who literally counts down the days every day (since the very beginning of her pregnancy) and now, every time i read "83 more days!" or "70 more days!" all i can think of is how long it has been for me NOT being pregnant. it's just too much! ok, rant over.

come on, baby. we're ready for you!!

#262 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 11:22 AM

Thank You Charley Good Luck in your surgery tomorrow!!

ohhhhh Sherry (giggle) I am wanting another ddp right now! But I only have water in the house to keep me away from temptation... that one yesterday was heaven!  ... I would be really crazy obessed if my DH was a ob/gyn lol ... I already am a little crazy as it is!.

Indie I am glad you grandfather is ok , and hope your grandmother gets well soon AC is supposed to be getting fixed today... still waiting... but we do have 2 window units and a big fan thingy that is really keeping the house cool.. and its only in the 70's today THANK GOODNESS

AFM : I am bleeding so super heavy with lots of clotting... could this be from the accupunture I have been having? Also why do you have more than 1 HSG test ? these are just things I am curious about... I am worried about DH low motility ,,, I was reading about it (google) and it does not have very promising results for me greensad.gif Ugh shaking it off and trying to stay positive ... I really Hope my bleeding stops by Sunday because HSG is scheduled for tuesday and they will make me wait till next month if I am still bleeding.. wooops stressing again! .. I have been a cleaning fool today , my house is spotless and smells like bleach lol ... maybe I will go to the park this afternoon to get away from the smell....

I cant wait to hear who is pregnant next!! soooo exciting

#263 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 12:29 PM

Hey y'all . . . so, so sorry for the delay in my response - work has been crazy this morning and I've been all kinds of sad.

BFN greensad.gif

Feeling quite blue and just not sure where to go from here. My job makes it very difficult for me to have all these appointments for Clomid monitoring and whatnot, and my RE is just pissing me off, and well, I just am feeling quite sorry for myself today. I also get to look forward to an HSG if I can make it work into my schedule. Waaaaah. I was feeling SO pregnant last night . . . I even got heartburn right after having dinner, and I seriously NEVER get heartburn. I thought these were all good signs. I suppose I still have a small chance, but not feeling very hopeful at this point.

Indie: Sorry about grandpa and grandma! Aww, you are so good to be there for them. Hope things continue to improve and grandma is released soon! I, too, am likely headed for an IUI. What meds are you going to use for your next couple cycles until you decide? Sorry about the pelvic pain, but try not to assume the worst yet . . . AF (and pregnancy!) causes some very interesting pains. I'm hopeful for you! . . .  and can I just say, I totally hear you regarding FB. I can hardly stand all the cute photos, kid updates, pregnancy updates, pregnancy belly photos -- AHHH!!

Gtree: sorry for the stupid office and them not having your results! Ugh. Waiting is the worst. thing. ever.

Toothfairy: you are so right about that cherry vanilla soda - YUM! Thank you for the prayers and positive thoughts. I appreciate them so much.

Shell: Too funny about the nipple squeezing! Hey, whatever keeps the hope alive sounds good to me! Good luck with your HSG! I'm right behind you and look forward to your report! Fingers crossed for you that the bleeding stops!

Charley: the candle lighting for everyone was so sweet, and I wish I had better news to report! Thanks for your kindness! Good luck tomorrow! I'm sending you lots of healthy, shining new lady part, vibes!

Sherry: Easter bunnies! ;) Good for you, girl. Go and get 'em! I made my DH come home at lunch a couple weeks ago, so hey . . . I would be beyond crazy if my DH was an OBGYN.  Thank goodness I don't work in women's health in general (I'm a family nurse practitioner) because that alone would drive me to the edge (and likely everyone I worked with, too!). Hang in there!

#264 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 12:51 PM - Thread Starter

hi again

slow day- im the only one in this office and i'm not very motivated.  I feel VERY hot and VERY crampy.

hey indie- im glad your grandparents are ok.  I hope they get to spend their anniversary together.  I'm still hoping you might be in.  A month sometimes feels like so long to try again! who is that crazy pregnant facebooker????? i'll pm her from my account that no one cares and knock it off already- thats just obnoxious!  ok my last dd- my co-workers made a paper chain for the last couple months and took a link off each day- but that was them.  there were also several betting pools!  the chain thing drove me crazy as it looked so long.  I am now bargaining with the gods that i will even be preganant a whole year and promise not to complain even once!

BEBE GTREEEEEEEEEE - no pressure,.....

Shell- it was SO good (ddp)  it even made my stupid carrot sticks ok.  I've been trying to stick to water- crushed ice- a lemon wedge and perhaps just a bit of unbleached natural cane sugar.  i't s pretty good.  I have also been munching sugar free popsicles- pure dye and chemicals- but alas it cures my sweet tooth.  I am in heavy bleed envy!  I actualy like it when that happens as i know it means a nice fresh cleaned out uterus!  my af's tend to be on the light side. 

2 hsg's for me because i had a tubal (clips) done years ago and had surgery to reconnect my tubes last May.  They recomend an hsg at 3 months to see if the tubes healed open- so you don't dive into any expensive ttc with closed tubes- my right side is open- and then at a year as the place i went to has a partial money back guarantee that at least one tube will stay open at a year out.  It would be unlikely to scar closed after that.  i think it has :-(  If not then what???

what are people (besides Charley) up to this weekend?  My DD- and sister dd#3 will be flying in saturday- so some good busy distraction coming my way.  I am trying to write the upcoming happy events in big letters on my calander to stay focused.  DD#1's grad is mext month.  i went ahead and rented an apartment next to dd#2- i hate that i am blowing money on an empty apartment i wont be in til spetember, but i didn't want to let it go...so i am trying to think about the fun part of making that a short term home- i love decorating- ikea and i will be busy.'

keep it going...pee, post and populate please people.

dust.gif

#265 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 12:56 PM

oh bebelove, i'm so sorry. i was as convinced as you were that this was the real deal. is there any chance that you O'd later than your originally thought?

crap.

crap. crap. CRAP. this is just so not fair. when is this going to happen for us???

so you are nurse practitioner? we have two medical ladies on this thread now? awesome! maybe you will be one of those lucky ladies who has a little mucus in her tubes and it will get cleared by the dye in the hsg... and then, bam. here's hoping. but here's also hoping that you are not far along past O as you thought and you are just too early to test positive... i like that scenario the best :)

i'm thinking i will stick with femara these next two cycles...maybe? i am tempted to try clomid one more time. i had like zero side effects from femara which was great... but then on the other hand, i think the clomid side effects made me more confident that i was getting a strong O... it's all psychological really. no science to back up my reasoning. the other thing that makes me think about trying clomid one last time is that i already know my RE will use femara on me if i do an iui cycle... so i have this nagging feeling of giving clomid one last shot. again, all psychological. anyone want to chime in with recommendations? i also wonder about upping my dosage of femara... i did the lowest dose this time, and i *did* O... but there's that part of me that thinks MORE IS BETTER! i'm the reason why the medical profession cringes when women take their health into their own hands... ;-)

#266 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter

Oh bebe- i just saw your post.  i must have been writing mine between refill phone calls and missed yours-  SO SO SO SORRY!   and yeah...there is always a chance.

Thats tough about the work sched too.  The stress of that doesn't help Toothfairy did her hsg on her lunch hour- with patients waiting- haha- just don't run back to work with dye dripping down your legs. 

If i was queen of the universe half my OB's would not be permitted to bear children, but oddly enough- ALL of the infertility people are usualy wonderful, secure, intelligent people who would make great parents.  I know that is not a very liberal or PC view- but yes i think you should have to pass at test to concieve.  I see too many bad situations!   It does keep me from feeling sad about all the great happy pregnant people!

gtree- THEN THEY NEED TO CALL THE LABBBB! there is no reason not to have those results.

as an aside:

I just read an article in TIME that says the US is the leading exporter of donor sperm.  At least something is still Made in the U.S.A.

dust.gif

#267 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 02:51 PM

Ladies! So sorry I haven't posted for such a long time. I have been using FertilAide for about 2 weeks now. I have to tell you, I noticed a HUGE change in my sex drive. So crazy. Another amazing thing happened. I had a blood test done earlier in the month to test for progesterone levels and they were at almost 0. I had another test today and they are where they're supposed to be post ovulation. Yes, POST! I ovulated sometime last month all on my own. No drugs, no trigger shots, nothing. I don't know if it's the supplements work but that's the only thing I've changed. Last week I experienced all the textbook symptoms of ovulations down to a T. 

Again, I don't know if it's the FertilAide that's doing it but I've never had such good tests before. Still no baby but at least I can track things better now! YAY! 

Best of luck to everyone and much love! 

#268 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 03:33 PM

BeBe: GASP! I cannot, CANNOT believe it! I think it just must be too early to test. Please don’t give up hope or count yourself out. I feel like I have read almost every single thread on these boards and they are CHOCK FULL of people getting bfn’s and then a few days later getting a bfp. Just hold out hope and keep those symptoms coming for a few more days – and then re-test. You still haven’t started spotting, which is good right? Anyway, I know it feels good to just wallow sometimes and it seems good to accept defeat to save yourself from pain when af arrives, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here - not that you're wallowing – but just hang on a little bit longer! I’ll be sending good thoughts your way. I will help you keep hope alive.

If you need too, can you change RE’s? I am so glad I switched doctors. And I think Toothfairy is too. I think having an HSG is a good thing – it doesn’t really hurt and there are other benefits. So if you find yourself traveling that road, it won’t be the worst thing on this crummy journey. Even though mine had awful results, I’m glad I had it done and once we can TTC again, I hope I see those HSG benefits!

Shell: I’m a heavy bleeder normally. It stinks. I’m going to take a page from Sherry’s book though and just imagine that I’m getting a good cleaning! I have been spotting since I began the BCP on cycle day 1, and I keep thinking that this must be what “normal” periods are like. I guess my uterine polyp could cause my usual heavy clots and if those go away after tomorrow, I must say I’ll be thankful. I say, don’t go borrowing trouble if you don’t need too re: your husband’s possible low motility. Can you have it checked? My husband had a low sperm count (8M) and after a steady diet of high dose vit c, zinc and selenium, his numbers/motility etc shot up. And taking those supplements can’t hurt anyway, right?

Sherry: I know you keep mentioning your right side – but even if your left tube is closed, is your left ovary working? Since I’m losing a tube completely (RIP Right Tube!) I have been doing all kinds of reading about how the other tube can grab from the opposite side. Have you scheduled the second HSG yet? I’m glad you have fun company coming this weekend and that you were able to find an apartment near your daughter. That’s so wonderful.

Indie: I’m glad your grandfather is alright. How sweet that your grandparents have been together for so long – I hope they are together at home for their anniversary. It’s nice to live so close to family. It’s one of the reasons I’m so excited to move to Vermont – to be closer to my grandparents. I’m interested in learning more about Femara. I wonder if I should ask for it instead of clomid, since I’m gonna be stockpiling drugs.

Pearlina: Nice to see you! Maybe I should investigate FertilAide!

Gtree: I hope they’ve called you by now! I’m getting mad on your behalf.

Toothfairy: I hope you had a great day.

AFM: My funny uterus pillow came today! I think my dogs think it’s a dog toy. It is so funny. My husband said we should bring it to the hospital tomorrow, but I think that would be going a little too far. I got some raspberry tea today – I’m going to start drinking it to help heal things up. I take my mespoprosil (not spelled correctly!) tonight before bed. I hope it doesn’t keep my up with cramps and whatnot.

#269 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 07:01 PM

Bebe- SO not the news I was expecting! I am with everyone else, lets hope and pray and pray that it changes- you and indie- late BFPs.

Charley- GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! It won't be terrible not eating /drinking after midnight. What is that Msomething you are taking?! I can't wait to hear your update after, seriouly my first emotion was what a relief that it was over. 24 more hours you will be cuddled in your bed recovering. I love  your little uterus pillow, you should bring it to the hospital they would get a kick out of it!

pearlina- yay for O all on your own- now we just need a BFP update in a few days!

sherry- will they u/s you again to check your right ovary?? How far is DD that you got an apt to be near her?

indie- Easter on FB was killing me. I need to go on FB hiatus again and you need a BFP, like yesterday.

AFM- sorry my personnals suck- I am so tired from sleeping poorly last night, DH being gone is taking a toll on me. Going to sleep too late is taking a toll on me too. My sister is expected to be induced 2 weeks early, she has very high MFAFP at her 2nd tri bloodwork which runs a high risk for stillbirth so they want my nephew out as soon as they can. That still leaves 6 weeks for us to worry, she is 32 weeks now. Ugh, makes my stomach sick. Anyway if any of you prayers can say an extra prayer every litle bit helps.

#270 of 2219 Old 04-12-2012, 07:31 PM

Indie: Thanks so much, I really thought this might be it for me, too! I really, really did. I feel so awful - if this is my new PMS cycle, this is not good! Bah. But I still think there's hope for you!! I really do! It's totally not fair -- we deserve this! Yes, I'm an NP. This is a second career for me - I was in the corporate world before that, and sometimes I think I should have stayed there! nut.gif So why are you thinking of Clomid next time? I have to choose between Femara and Clomid this next time, and I was leaning towards Femara. I know what you mean though, sometimes side effects--even the bad ones--are encouraging.

Sherry:  thanks! I'm going to call tomorrow and find out how late I can do my HSG. It's only a block away from where I work, so I'm thinking I'll see patients and chart up to the last minute, and then run over there.

Toothfairy: HSG on your lunch hour - you are gutsy!! I like it!

Pearlina: I've been thinking of ordering FertilAid. So glad to hear you had great results!! I really think low progesterone is part of my problem, so I'm going to try this next cycle! Does the bottle have dosing instructions?

Charley: Thanks so, so much for your support. I really can't believe it either. I have actually started spotting a wee-bit more so hope is going down the drain. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning, and after that I'm throwing in the towel. On the upside, I can have wine with dinner tomorrow night since we are going out before seeing a play. I guess that's something. Bah. I actually have a consultation with one of the best REs in the area on May 5th. I think I'll feel a lot more hopeful once I meet with him. Yay for your pillow!!! and best of luck tomorrow - I'm excited for you that you almost have this behind you!! Please post when you can. :)

I'm trying to decide . . . do I try an un-medicated cycle this next round? Thoughts? Waste of a cycle? I want to maximize my post-HSG fertility but also would love to know if I'm ovulating on my own these days because the month before I started taking Clomid, I do believe I ovulated on my own.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page