Just not sure :/ - Mothering Forums
Trying To Conceive > Just not sure :/
katkins410's Avatar katkins410 09:52 AM 02-20-2012

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. Both of our doctors decided to put us on Clomid and we are in our first cycle right now. 3DPO I had an extreme cramp in my lower abdomen. The only way to describe it is it felt like I had been working out and pulled a muscle. I've never experienced this before and since we are TTC I pay very close attention to my body. I have had a few feelings of heaviness as if my insides are about to fall out of my lady parts as well. I hate to chalk these feelings up because we are always disappointed but these symptoms are new to me and I just wasn't sure if it had something to do with the Clomid or if anybody that has been pg has experienced these feelings. Thank you for any help!

Jaimee's Avatar Jaimee 10:39 AM 02-20-2012

Well to MDC!!  wave.gif  Please check out the clomid threads and checking out the experiences other women are having on clomid.  I think one is called "First cycle on clomid" and the other is called "taking the scenic route to a bfp."  I hope you get some great support and advice!  Good luck!

Tags: Trying To Conceive
Up