I'm pregnant after 1 1/2 YEARS of TTC!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-21-2012, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yes, I'm in shock a little!! I truly did not think I was going to get pregnant again.  I started TTC when I:.  Once I moved, I lost 10 lbs from the stress of moving and from a horrible 1st job (I switched to another job!).  Then, I started taking Iron regularly b/c my recent blood work had shown a mild low RBC count the last 2 years.  And, I stopped trying.  I stopped keepting track of my cycles completely..... 

I'm around the end of October!

Mother to THREE fantastic boys (2002,2006, 2012)!!!! ...and lucky wife to an amazing hubby!!
#2 of 3 Old 02-21-2012, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

hmm...somehow part of my post was deleted.  The part that was missing was that "I started TTC #3 when I was 34 and am almost 36 now.  I never did chart my temps, but I did use OPKs for about 6 months I would guess."

Then, the last sentence should say "I'm due around the end of October".  Good grief-- I already have pregnancy brain. 

Mother to THREE fantastic boys (2002,2006, 2012)!!!! ...and lucky wife to an amazing hubby!!
#3 of 3 Old 02-21-2012, 01:12 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

joy.gif  Congrats!  HH9!  Join your due date social group by clicking on the Groups tab on the navibar.  It's fun and supportive!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page