Mothering Forum banner

Help!! Could i be pregnant?

467 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Jaimee 
#1 ·
I had unprotected sex with my partner on Feb 3 and 7 th. On Feb 14 again unprotected sex but he did not come inside me. I am on a 31 day cycle and usually get my period on the 16th of each month..it lasts two to three days. I started my period a day late this month on the 17th and it lasted three days..everything about it was normal. Last night we had sex using a condom and afterwards we noticed I had light pink spotting, it has lasted today but I notice it only after I use the bathroom and wipe. Do you think this is maybe due to sex or could I be pregnant??

#2 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by becca35 View Post

I had unprotected sex with my partner on Feb 3 and 7 th. On Feb 14 again unprotected sex but he did not come inside me. I am on a 31 day cycle and usually get my period on the 16th of each month..it lasts two to three days. I started my period a day late this month on the 17th and it lasted three days..everything about it was normal. Last night we had sex using a condom and afterwards we noticed I had light pink spotting, it has lasted today but I notice it only after I use the bathroom and wipe. Do you think this is maybe due to sex or could I be pregnant??
Most likely from sex, but prob left over blood.

#3 ·
Welcome to MDC!!
wave.gif

Okay...

CD1 Jan 16

CD 19, 23, 30 DTD unprotected

CD 33 AF

CD1 Feb 17

CD12 DTD protected, spotting

Since you're on about CD12, this is not likely spotting due to AF, I wouldn't think. I suppose it could have been some really old blood mixed with CF. But, it's possible he bumped your cervix, causing it to bleed a bit. Or it could be ovulation spotting. It would be a bit early for you, though. What is your cervical fluid like? Creamy or eggwhite in consistency?

But, just to throw this out there... are you trying to conceive? If not, you definitely want to use protection! You could have ended up pregnant in January since likely you ovulated around CD19-21 that cycle.

If you are concerned that you might be, an HPT would be accurate at this point. So test to set your mind at ease!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.