Nursing Mama's TTC- March - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 100 Old 03-29-2012, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Chloe's Mama- Yay for sleeping! This time around, my nipples stayed sensitive almost my entire LP- not a fan of that at all. The worst was the day of O & the day after, I think.

Jo - WOHM to E 12/26/10, Wife to SAHD DH.

cd.gifslingboy.giftoddler.gifbelly.gif

#92 of 100 Old 03-29-2012, 11:14 AM

Can I join? I guess I'm still Waiting to be ready. My son is 12 months and I've had 0 PPAF. I wouldn't mind catching the first egg, though. I'm open to whatever, so whenever my body is ready for a baby is good with me. redface.gif

Breastfeeding, Cloth-Diapering, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing Mama to a Sweet Little Boy slingboy.gif

#93 of 100 Old 03-29-2012, 12:21 PM

HopefulJo- Do sensitive nipples indicate ovulation? Mine were sensitive last week for about 4 or  5 days, then I had one day of AF-like cramping and then nothing.

Chloe'sMama- . I decided to try the saliva microscope instead of OPK or temping (erratic sleep schedule) because it's reusable and is supposed to give you a longer period of warning before you ovulate. I ordered the Fertile Focus scope. I will let you know what I think!

SAHM to DS stillheart.gif 7/1/2010, So excited for #2 due at the end of February!!!

#94 of 100 Old 03-29-2012, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Ok... i always am super aware of any twinge and symptom, but i felt nauseas this morning and again when i got up from napping with dd2. I felt it last month too, so not saying much, but is 5dpothe too early? No cramping or anything else

Letileon- i have nipple sensitivity really bad beteeen ovulation and af every month while nursing. When not charting that is always my big sign that i have ovulated.

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#95 of 100 Old 03-30-2012, 05:21 PM

Chloe'sMama, I'll test with you on Thursday. There's no way I'll make it longer than that! I, too, have been picking up on any possible symptom. Luckily, I've been pretty busy, so that helps keep my mind off things. A little.

Welcome, MyName!

AFM, 4-5DPO, CD33. No sign on AF. Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Mama to baby girl, born 9/10; expecting baby #2 4/13.

#96 of 100 Old 03-30-2012, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome MyName!  Hopefully you will catch that first PP egg!

Northwoods- Just 6 days left until we can test!  Hopefully the rest of this 2ww goes quickly.

I had so much CM today, it was a cross between EW and creamy.  

Well, thank you ladies for keeping me company this month.  Hopefully we will have some early april BFP.  

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#97 of 100 Old 03-31-2012, 05:53 AM

So I have vowed to focus on other things (namely the three commissions I have sitting here unfinished) and try not to obsess. I haven't gotten a BFP nor a PPAF and have no idea if I've ovulated at all. But now that you tell me nipple sensitivity is a possible sign of O!! I totally had noticeable pinching (granted it was more in the middle than the side) on the 18th, we DTD the same day (not thinking I had ovulated) then I started having nipple sensitivity for about 6 days until the 24th when I had AF-like cramping for a few hours. I was totally convinced I was about to get my PPAF but didn't. After the 24th I really haven't had anything except yesterday lots of CM that was like yours Chloe'sMama, mixed between EW and creamy.....sooo what do you guys think? Does it sound possible or just more ridiculously hope building symptoms on the road to PPAF?

I so tired of obsessing and then nothing happening (plus DH thinks I'm the woman who cried pregnancy!) but maybe I could obsess a little if there was a chance that this time......

Anyway, what do you guys think?

SAHM to DS stillheart.gif 7/1/2010, So excited for #2 due at the end of February!!!

#98 of 100 Old 03-31-2012, 08:31 AM - Thread Starter

Letileon- It has been enough time that if you O'd on the 16th, you should get a BFP.  I am addicted to POAS though.  Crossing my fingers!

#99 of 100 Old 03-31-2012, 05:21 PM

Alright ladies, the April thread had started so move on over!

Mom to DSfemalesling.GIF 13mo.

#100 of 100 Old 04-02-2012, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe'sMama View Post

Welcome AJ.  What a wonderful family!  I would love to have 3 girls and a boy, eventually!  I don't know why that seems like an ideal mix to me.

Thank you :). I am *Hoping* for a positive test in 10-12 days lol. If you could please move me to waiting to know :)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page