Does my chart look tri-phasic? UPDATE Post # 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 03-01-2012, 09:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I need unbiased opinions! I can't pick up a test until tomorrow, and I am also debating on whether I should wait for 18 high temps instead of buying a test. I definitely don't feel pregnant like I did with my other kids, with them I knew a few days after I o'ed. On the other hand I don't have any of my usual about-to-start-AF signs, like extreme cramps and extreme crabiness.orngtongue.gif What do you think?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/290dbf

chicken3.gif    happy homesteading-homebirthing-homeschooling-student midwife-mama to a small handful of little ones and joyful wife to my artist man.

#2 of 9 Old 03-01-2012, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

Updated the link!

chicken3.gif    happy homesteading-homebirthing-homeschooling-student midwife-mama to a small handful of little ones and joyful wife to my artist man.

#3 of 9 Old 03-01-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme Mama View Post

Updated the link!

I wasn't trying to be rude with the post that was originally here, just giving an "unbiased" response.

I apologize if I did, but I don't plan on replying to your posts again.

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#4 of 9 Old 03-01-2012, 03:32 PM - Thread Starter

Hmmmmm, well FF detected O on cd 22. Even though I have cycles of varying length, because I temp I can confirm O. I appreciate the suggestion on getting a blood test, but I prefer to confirm a pregnancy in the privacy of my own home :)

Any other opinions on whether my chart looks triphasic?

#5 of 9 Old 03-01-2012, 07:42 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

I don't think your chart looks triphasic, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of your chances of being pregnant.  Most pregnant women do not have triphasic charts and plenty of women who are not pregnant have gotten triphasic charts before.    Personally, I would test b/c you should get accurate results by now... assuming your O day is correct.  Of course, I did wait out the 18 highs b/c I didn't want ambiguous results.  Interesting that you had a 10 day LP just two cycles ago and now have 14-15 day LP's?  Did you do anything to lengthen your LP?  Are you regulating off of a hormonal event?  Anyway, your chart looks pretty good and I think you have a real shot at pregnancy with how long your LP is going.  No spotting?

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#6 of 9 Old 03-02-2012, 06:00 AM

I agree that it doesn't look triphasic.  More like CD35 was an outlier.  But it does look promising for a BFP IMO...  Assuming you DTD around O.

WAHer & Wannabe, Wife to DH banana.gif1998, Mama to Buko, Born at Home joy.gifMarch 2013

#7 of 9 Old 03-02-2012, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimee View Post

I don't think your chart looks triphasic, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of your chances of being pregnant.  Most pregnant women do not have triphasic charts and plenty of women who are not pregnant have gotten triphasic charts before.    Personally, I would test b/c you should get accurate results by now... assuming your O day is correct.  Of course, I did wait out the 18 highs b/c I didn't want ambiguous results.  Interesting that you had a 10 day LP just two cycles ago and now have 14-15 day LP's?  Did you do anything to lengthen your LP?  Are you regulating off of a hormonal event?  Anyway, your chart looks pretty good and I think you have a real shot at pregnancy with how long your LP is going.  No spotting?

I am nursing my 19 month old still, so my cycles have slowly been getting more "normal" lol. No spotting yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buko View Post

I agree that it doesn't look triphasic.  More like CD35 was an outlier.  But it does look promising for a BFP IMO...  Assuming you DTD around O.

That does seem to be the consensus!

But I do have an update: BFP today!!!!! I told myself last night that if I woke up with another higher temp that I would test today. I used middle of the day urine and I got a dark, dark positive.

#8 of 9 Old 03-03-2012, 07:38 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  joy.gif  HH9!!  Now go join your due date club social group!  So much fun, great advice and support during this special time!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#9 of 9 Old 03-04-2012, 05:50 PM

Congratulations, Thyme Mama!  Woo hoo!

WAHer & Wannabe, Wife to DH banana.gif1998, Mama to Buko, Born at Home joy.gifMarch 2013

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page