The ONE Thread March 4 - 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 01:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for March 4 - 11!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

aHikaru BFPChart2.gif

bellybaby2012

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fnord BFPChart2.gif

hadleymunroe

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

jpack BFPChart2.gif

KatCooke

keylimecutie

krunchyk

LisaAdkins20

Lisoula

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

rikkitikki

Rockabilly Mama

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif    

SilaMarila 

skeemama

stegenrae

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

anyalily BFPChart2.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

candyshells

Gator-mom BFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella

indie1976

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

LadyCatherine185

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif    

Myllissa BFPChart2.gif

naynay455 BFPChart2.gif

newtoTTC

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

gratefulstella BFPChart2.gif

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Michaels-Mommy

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1337758/the-one-thread-graduates-december-2011

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

ArtificialRed BFPChart2.gif

Carlin BFPChart2.gif

hoping4just1more

mamaforever BFPChart2.gif

skinnyloveBC BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

FeralFox BFPChart2.gif

MamanFrancaise BFPChart2.gif

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#2 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 01:53 AM - Thread Starter

Hey ladies! So sorry I've been out of contact for the week, we've been dealing with a pretty major crisis at school at the moment so I'm feeling a little stressed and distracted :(

I should be brief and get to bed, but I did want to say a quick hi to babybelly2012, candyshells and stegenrae! Really lovely to meet you all, and to see you again stegenrae. I'm so pleased you're all here :)

I also wanted to quickly chime in on the whole cat thing, here in NZ they automatically test you for it when they do your original pregnancy blood tests because if you've been exposed to it then you're immune. Could be something worth looking into for those of you with cats! Aside from that, I'm on CD16 so probably have a little while before ovulation. I'm being super relaxed about it all which is nice! Hope you're all well :)

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#3 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 05:52 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

Were there seriously no February BFPs? greensad.gif

That just means double the March BFPs, yes?

lurk.gif

dust.gif

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#4 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 08:06 AM

please move me to WTF is going on, hopefully just for this week!

I am not sure if or when I ovulated this month, but I'd normally start my period between the 7-9th based on my regular cycle length.  I'll test, or start.

I really really want a BFP obviously, but I'd be ok with starting and getting the chance to really chart better and see wtf is going on, if not. :-)

I'm queasy, pimply, and my boobs hurt.  Obviously could be pms stuff too, though the nausea is rare for that for me.  I'm neither giving up hope nor reading too much into anything at this point. :-)

#5 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 08:59 AM

Anyalily...   It was an 18 day cycle.

Have a Reproductive Week!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#6 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:

...a quick hi to babybelly2012, candyshells and stegenrae! Really lovely to meet you all, and to see you again stegenrae. I'm so pleased you're all here :)

Thank you, nice to meet you all, too. I'm so thnakful for this board. :)  I'm feeling optimistic at the moment, although I got a bfn this morning, at 12dpo (I think implantation occurred at 8dpo).  I'm still having sharp stabbing pains, and can't stand the smell of my perfume.  Most of the stabs are around my left ovary, but some are on my right side, and occasionally I'll practically hop up bc of a stab by my cervix.  ooh, and random stabs in my nipples, too.  Wonderful!!  haha 

Wishing everyone many symptoms...and ewcm...and BFPs for March...

#7 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 02:38 PM

please change me to Waiting to O.  good luck to all of you still waiting to know.  We need some BFPs on this list. It sounds like there is a lot of reason to be hopeful around here!  

I had an appt with my MD today and it was hard but I think productive in the long run.  She agreed that based on my charts and my general symptoms there is reason to be concerned.  I have a pelvic US tomorrow to rule out fibroids or something ovarian  and then thyroid, progesterone, insulin, and fasting glucose checks, to be done 7 dpo.  It was great to be listened to but at the same time it was incredibly hard to hear someone say, yes, you may have a problem.  It doesn't change anything and it isn't a surprise but it was hard to hear.  Because of the timing of all the tests I am trying to look at this month as a month off to relax and prepare myself for whatever life might bring.  We'll see if I am still saying the same thing in 2 weeks or so when I am waiting to know but for now I am just hoping for a fixable problem and a little guidance in the right direction.  Anyone here have experience with hypothyroid or insulin resistance?  

I am 29, married to DH for 2 years with 2 crazy pups and, after what feels like a huge wait (shorter than many, longer than wanted!), we are expecting our first little one April 2013.joy.gif

#8 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 06:36 PM

Hi to all the new ladies! Babybelly2012, I think that's great that you're open to the benefit of getting a sense of your charts first. I think it's super interesting, and though I'm bummed that I haven't gotten a BFP yet, I'm thankful for that knowledge! NewtoTTC, I'm so sorry to be asking you to repeat yourself if you mentioned this in earlier threads, but is there something that jumps out at you based on your chart? I think it's really interesting (and awesome) that your doc is concerned and moving forward to ultrasound - good for you for getting out there and trying to get to the bottom! -I mean, it's great that your doc cares - not that your having trouble - KWIM? I'm glad you're on your way to figuring it out. I'm so with you, CD'smom about March BFPs!

DoulaRebekah, lots of stress over here, too. Bleh, I hope the clouds part for both of us soon! Actually, they've already mostly parted for me, but I'm still really busy. So busy, that I'm 5 days or so late in saying please move me to waiting to know. I'm still kinda perplexed about ff and the temp/OPK situation - seems like my LH surge starts after my temps begin to rise. By the time of O based on OPK/LH, my temp's already up. My LH surge is very clear and I'm going with that right now rather than the day-by-day-temp method, and I feel like it's more accurate. Who the heck knows, but in any event, it looks like I've Oed! And a shout-out to A2E, Myllissa and Anyalily - any good news out there? Hope everyone is doing well. On a funny note, I just paid the deposit for DD's preschool for NEXT YEAR already. I wish there was a two-for-one deal for siblings! It makes me feel a little less sad about no sibs for DD at the moment! wink1.gif Not to mention that I carried a baby in her car seat/carrier for clients today. OOOH man, I've totally lost that magic baby-arm-muscle.

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#9 of 59 Old 03-05-2012, 07:10 PM

thanks jpack, I appreciate it. :-)  I used to chart and knew my body really well.  But after our miscarriage a few years ago I had to stop.  I got baby fever really bad being that aware of my cycles, and we had to agree to try not to have any more kids for a while for the sake of our marriage. (we've been great, incidentally, and are really strong as a couple.  It was just this thing that we had to come to grips with.  he was freaked to the nth degree about that pregnancy to begin with-it wasnt planned- and then was just not wanting any at all.  I had to get to this place where I could put it on the back burner to preserve the husband and children and wonderful life I have, you know? )

Anyway- now that we are trying for real, I'm totally confused by my alien body all of a sudden lol.  It's not at all the same as it was 3 years ago.  Weirdo.

BFN this afternoon.  I know I know, I shouldn't even waste a test, but but but, what if?

#10 of 59 Old 03-06-2012, 05:13 AM

Jpack its ok, I am not repeating myself. As far as I can tell, the only thing that stands out in my chart is consistent 9 day LP, no matter when I ovulate (cycle length overall doesn't seem to affect it) and overall low temps, high 96s to very low 97s pre O, mid to high 97s after.  

BellyBaby how many dpo are you?  I can't tell you how many tests I have wasted, it is so hard to wait!  Hoping your BFP is here soon!

I am 29, married to DH for 2 years with 2 crazy pups and, after what feels like a huge wait (shorter than many, longer than wanted!), we are expecting our first little one April 2013.joy.gif

#11 of 59 Old 03-06-2012, 09:19 AM

Welcome to the new ladies!

I'm super busy over here with finals, projects, finals, student teaching, and more finals. Yeesh. I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday but it may have been the day before. I'm a but unsure because when I went to temp yesterday morning, my thermometer broke! I used a couple of others that were laying around but both said "Lo" and gave me a temp of around 97.1. I'm usually 97.7 before O. This morning it was at 98.3. Clear jump.

Please move me to Waiting to know. Now I get to try and not obsess over everything I feel for the next 10-14 days! Weeeee!

Teacher, wife, food-geek. Celebrating 11 amazing years with my husband this year. We're in our mid-30's and excited to have our first baby in March 2013! smile.gif

#12 of 59 Old 03-06-2012, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Wanted to post a quick update since the ultrasound last week:

Our little baby is growing right on schedule and has a healthy heartbeat. It was laying on its side looking out at us, so we could see its head, left arm, and left foot. It was even "waving" its little arm at us. We're just over 9 weeks along today. It seems like time is both crawling and flying by.

I'm so excited for March BFPs! I'm half Irish, so this is one of my favorite months. :- )  Fingers crossed!!

#13 of 59 Old 03-06-2012, 04:35 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Skinnylove, that is great news!

Stevi, good grief, 18 days!??!!

I am hanging out here, not feeling any symptoms, just about 8 DPO. I am not going to test until 17 DPO, because I have just been wasting too many tests... Not feeling too optimistic, but open to it...

I am still really struggling with my health and weight. I wish I could go on like a 2 week retreat (maybe just retreat days with nights at home - I would miss my DD and DH) to jump start weight loss and get all my issues clarified. Cleanse. Test for food intolerances with muscle resistance, etc... Do some work around loving myself as I am, do art, write, just get grounded... Some aromatherapy. Massage. Psychotherapy. Two weeks would be a good start... I could do a lot of this stuff on my own, but I feel like I need to have a plan...

In the mean time I have new students and a bunch of work to do for my classes, and my volunteer work is demanding... And I have DD every day, all day with few breaks because my DH works 60 hour weeks. And my house is cluttered. And I love pastry too much. And my new cat is really cute. To much to do.

End of rant.

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#14 of 59 Old 03-06-2012, 11:14 PM

Oh, before I forget, rebekah, could you please move me to Waiting to Know? (and thanks for the hello!) I'm actually almost 8dpo, but my chart was being particularly difficult to decipher last week. FF and I are now in agreement.

anya, I like your rant. It would be SO nice to have a semi-retreat like that! 

skinnylove, that's awesome!

shawna, yuck on finals stress--and a broken thermometer! (but yay for a temp jump)

newtoTTC, your doc sounds awesomely on top of things. I hope you get (fixable) answers soon.

bellybaby, LOL at your "alien body" now. I know the feeling--this is my 2nd cycle after my m/c and by body is just misbehaving.

jpack, my chart was all sorts of confused between OPKs and temps, but FF and I finally agreed on my O date, CD23. (click on the link in the OP if you care to look)

candyshells, sorry about the BFN. With my DS2, I KNEW I was pg, but couldn't get a HPT to agree with me until 14dpo. FX for you!

stevi, yes--good grief! :/

om.gif <--me, trying to wait patiently...

~Rae
homebirthing, homeschooling, natural parenting, attached mama to  treehugger.gifDS1(3/05)  kid.gifDS2(3/08)   rainbow1284.gifboc.gifDD (12/12)

#15 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 06:17 AM

Just found out *another* one of my friends is pregnant. Second one in two weeks. I am 2DPO over here and not feeling the least bit pregnant. I want to cry!

Teacher, wife, food-geek. Celebrating 11 amazing years with my husband this year. We're in our mid-30's and excited to have our first baby in March 2013! smile.gif

#16 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 06:48 AM

I can be moved to waiting to O. I really thought last cycle was the one. I'm tired, and sad. If I weren't standing up in a wedding this weekend, I think I'd just eat chocolate all week.

I'm going back to my unhelpful doctor next week. Maybe she'll finally be helpful. Since we already have one child, she makes it seem like there can't possibly be anything we need help with. 

DS born 5/23/10. Trying for #2 since May 2011.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28d724 • http://tcoyf.com/members/sayschu/charts/default.aspx

#17 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnamarie View Post

Just found out *another* one of my friends is pregnant. Second one in two weeks. I am 2DPO over here and not feeling the least bit pregnant. I want to cry!

it's all right, 2DPO is a little early to be feeling symptoms, implantation/ fertilization happens around 8-10 DPO, that'd be the earliest you'd feel symptoms because that's when the hormone gets released.

I have a friend and an acquaintance who are pregnant and I have 2 friends TTC. I was a little upset finding out about the acquaintance being pregnant the other day, but today I am feeling really neutral about it all. 

AFM:

DH and I had a heart to heart last night and asked each other, "what if we couldn't have a baby" and It made us realize to appreciate what we have and if it happens or not, we'll figure it out together. After this cycle we will just see what happens and get back to enjoying life.

For now we are:

Waiting To Know (2WW)

... feeling a little better, 2ww officially starts tomorrow smile.gif

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#18 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aHikaru View Post

it's all right, 2DPO is a little early to be feeling symptoms, implantation/ fertilization happens around 8-10 DPO, that'd be the earliest you'd feel symptoms because that's when the hormone gets released.

Very true. I'm just being hormonal and dramatic. It sounds like you are in a good place right now to be appreciative of what you have in life. Ultimately, I am as well.

Question for you ladies: have you told anyone in your life (friends, family) that you are TTCing? Or do you keep it just between you and your partner?

#19 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 08:11 AM

For any of you that remember my announcement/rant about my young friends being pregnant... Their baby was born right on time, and all concerned are healthy and well. I, of course, cried after the news sank in, because it wasn't me! I can't let my lack of success get me depressed, as that doesn't solve anything. But every so often I have my little pity partties.

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#20 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 08:49 AM

Hey guys, remember me? I have not been so active on this thread in a while, but I couldn't bear to leave it. This is where I made my first post on MDC back in Dec. 2010. I had already been trying for a year back then. This thread was a real sanity saver for me. I never imagined it would be such a long journey for me. TTC #1 took two cycles. Well, I've had a lot of rare and unforeseeable/random problems since. I have seen many (though sadly not all) buddies I made over here pass through this thread. I was determiend to stay until I could be a graduate. Well, when you have experienced 1 in 15,000 odds and a complicated loss, you do not feel like a graduate until you are holding a healthy baby in your arms. But I think it would also be a little much to stick around in "Waiting to Know" until October. ;) So I am inexpressibly overjoyed to say that I finally got that BFP last month and am, today, eight weeks pregnant with two beating hearts in there. I am still feeling nervous, but I think I am ready to be moved to Graduates.

Thank you to all who gave me their support over the year+ I have been here! Stevi, you better be next, my friend!

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#21 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 09:03 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Oh my gosh Gozal! CONGRATULATIONS! Happy and healthy nine months to you! carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gif

Stevi, pity parties every now and then are totally acceptable. You deserve some time to let those real, deep feelings out. Hugs to you, I know your time is coming soon. hug2.gif

Shawnamarie, I know how you're feeling, I think most if not all of us do! It's tough, but that's why we're here. For support, encouragement, and friendship during this crazy TTC time. Hugs. grouphug.gif As far as telling people in our life that we are TTC, no, we haven't told anyone yet really. I've hinted to some friends, but no major announcements. I think that would put unwanted pressure on us, and since we're younger people would start asking why it's not happening and prying more, which isn't something I'm really comfortable with. I'd much rather "surprise" everyone when it does happen.

AFM: Nothing really to report. Still trying to move into our new house and get settled. As of this week, I'm officially enrolled in a midwifery program! So with all the added stress, I'm expecting to O late.

I hope everyone is having a good week! goodvibes.gif I can't believe we had no February BFPs! Time to step it up for March. ;)

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#22 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 09:17 AM

Gozal...   CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Twins!!! May you have no more worries in your future besides how to arrange two cribs, two high chairs, and two car seats!!!

#23 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 11:27 AM

WOW Gozal!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's amazing! A very healthy and happy 9 months to you, my dear! joy.gif

Uhm, I'm lame. I normally just check my profile to see which of my posted on threads have new messages on them... not realizing that there was a new thread here so yeah, sorry I haven't checked in. redface.gif

I have a few select people in my life that know we are TTC but only people that I know support it (Mostly close friends) NONE of my family knows. They think we should be happy with what we have. (My husband actually has 4 children so they DEFINITELY think he should be done)... When we found out about our little lost one in January, we told most of my family and some of DH's and they were, surprisingly, happy for us. (Untelling really sucked though.) I thought for sure I would get a negative reaction but I didn't. It makes me feel bad to keep it a secret from them (They thought it was an accident.. and while it was a SURPRISE, it wasn't an accident) but I just want to keep it between DH and I and not have the constant "Are you pregnant?" conversation every time we see them. It's just easier.

Okay, so FF is stupid. Just so you know. It has me Oing on CD 10. I have done EVERYTHING I can think of (other than throwing out temps) to get rid of this coverline they insist on giving me. I actually didn't have it until this afternoon (cd 13) when I found some EWCM and noted it in my chart...WTH would that give me a CL for 4 days ago?? I DO suspect I O'd incredibly early with my loss as we only BD'd on CD 7 but I don't recall any O symptoms then.... and I am DEFINITELY having O symptoms *today* (ewcm, SHO cervix) but it makes me wonder if maybe I'm just Oing earlier than I think I am. 8 years of charting... I shouldn't be this darn confused. Ugh. eyesroll.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#24 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 01:11 PM

Wow, congratulations, Gozal!

Shawnamarie - with our first, we kept our TTC a secret, even until halfway through the pregnancy. This time, I was too tired of hiding my high hopes and low lows from everyone, so I went ahead and shared. I figure, it can't hurt to have a few cheerleaders IRL as well as online. I don't think it will diminish their excitement (if we ever finally succeed).

Attached2Elijah - FF is indeed stupid sometimes, but I bet in a couple days it changes its mind for you. At least that's always how it is for me. 

DS born 5/23/10. Trying for #2 since May 2011.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28d724 • http://tcoyf.com/members/sayschu/charts/default.aspx

#25 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 03:21 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, GOZAL!!! YYYAAAYYY!

I also think some of you would appreciate to know that Gemmine is also pregnant again after her loss last year. =) So for those of you that know her, you should throw her a PM.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

#26 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post

CONGRATULATIONS, GOZAL!!! YYYAAAYYY!

I also think some of you would appreciate to know that Gemmine is also pregnant again after her loss last year. =) So for those of you that know her, you should throw her a PM.

Yes! She is on another thread I am on and I literally cried tears of joy for her when she got her BFP! joy.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#27 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 05:02 PM

That is so, so awesome, GOZAL!!! I actually chart-stalked you a while ago, and saw your + I'm sooooo happy for you! Wow, good luck - and twins, WOW!!

A2E, I'm kinda unhappy with ff recently, too. Just sayin'.

As for telling, I usually say, "we're working on it" when people ask about another baby. It's sufficiently nonchalant. I did make the mistake of telling a friend a while back who really bugs me - I've vented about that before here. She seems to take it personally that I'm bugged it is taking us so long (kinda like, "how dare you be upset you're not pregnant yet, you've only been trying for 6 months"). I think it can help (me) to have a couple dear supporters IRL. One of my closest friends here is pregnant (started trying at the same time as me, had one early m/c and now is 16 weeks along). Sometimes it's hard to be around her, but she has also been really supportive and nice about my insecurities. So... that's who I talk to. innocent.gif Her and you guys!

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#28 of 59 Old 03-07-2012, 09:49 PM

Hi!!

Please add me to the 2WW! I completed my 2nd round of Clomid this month. Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

Bebe (37) & Hubby (37) married since 2010 and have one sweet girl (1).
#29 of 59 Old 03-08-2012, 04:49 AM

Who's gonna have a CD 14 O?!! THIS GIRL! So freakin' excited! I've only ever got pregnant on cycles where I O'd on CD 14 (except the loss, of course, which I still don't know when that happened) I also think last night was AMAZING timing... I think my biggest patch of EWCM was right before and during BD! Every thing just felt RIGHT... just like it did when I got pregnant with DD. We'll BD again tonight just to cover our bases but I feel REALLY good about our chances this month! I have felt good about this month from the beginning, I don't know how to explain it... but I'm actually NERVOUS for the 2ww for the first time in a very, VERY long time! EEK! (And FF took away my coverline from CD 10 today too! Yay!)

#30 of 59 Old 03-08-2012, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah View Post

Who's gonna have a CD 14 O?!! THIS GIRL! So freakin' excited! I've only ever got pregnant on cycles where I O'd on CD 14 (except the loss, of course, which I still don't know when that happened) I also think last night was AMAZING timing... I think my biggest patch of EWCM was right before and during BD! Every thing just felt RIGHT... just like it did when I got pregnant with DD. We'll BD again tonight just to cover our bases but I feel REALLY good about our chances this month! I have felt good about this month from the beginning, I don't know how to explain it... but I'm actually NERVOUS for the 2ww for the first time in a very, VERY long time! EEK! (And FF took away my coverline from CD 10 today too! Yay!)

joy.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page