thoughts? :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-07-2012, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I did one cycle of clomid then showed a :) on CD18 on my LH surge tracker. Took my first digital test on PO day 5 and it was negative. Now CD 29, PO day 8 and I'm having ALL the symptoms of PMS. Any chance I could still be pregnant? I won't test again until PO day 11 to make sure I get an accurate result. Thanks for your help :) this would be so wonderful!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2012, 11:00 AM

I heard with clomid you can get false positives on OPKs, test again on 12-14 DPO or on the day of your scheduled AF to increase your chances of an accurate result.

good luck!

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

Old 03-07-2012, 01:17 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Welcome to MDC!!  wave.gif

Clomid can cause symptoms itself.  I would just wait out your LP to test.  12-14dpo will increase your likelihood of accurate results.  There is a clomid thread you can jump into for more support called "Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP."  Good luck!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

Old 03-07-2012, 02:11 PM

hi perlina! come join us on "taking the scenic route to a bfp" thread! there are several of us with clomid experience/in the midst of using clomid... we would be happy to support you! you definitely *could* be preggo. 8dpo is nowhere near "out of the game". good luck!! :)

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List