April 2WW Thread! (when will you test?) - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 03:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

7 days down, 7 to go. And I've been sick for a few days, which totally sucks. Last night was a rough one for both me and the baby. Now I'm underslept and can barely stand... off to work for 9 hours! Whee! I know if I am pregnant, I will feel even lousier for a while. I am not looking forward to that. Sorry, I just needed to vent.

#62 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nattery View Post

Usually after I O I dry up for awhile and get creamy cm right before af. This time I had a dry up but creamy cm quickly returned and has been consistent ever since.

Nattery, I am so hanging onto your words! I've been getting something similar. Off and on every other day or so I will get creamy CM and that's different from the usual. I hear you though, trying not to read into things but keeping note of them so you know after testing what is normal and what is not.

Travelmumma: HOORAY! I was very excited to read about your news this morning! Congratulations! jumpers.gif

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#63 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 06:49 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
I KNEW it, travelmumma! orngbiggrin.gif Congrats! orngbiggrin.gif

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#64 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 07:08 AM

Yay Travelmumma!  Congrats! joy.gif

Well, I'm 10 DPO today, and this morning Fertility Friend gave me a, "Possibly Triphasic" thing.  I wish I hadn't seen that, because now I'm actually getting my hopes up when I know that people get triphasic charts and are NOT pregnant. irked.gif  I've had some light cramping the last couple of days, but I never really trust symptoms anymore.  Anyone here have FF actually tell you it thinks you might be triphasic (not just that you think your chart looked that way), and then have AF come? 

-
#65 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 07:49 AM

I've only actually BEEN pregnant when my chart went triphasic, filiadeluna. Not to get your hopes up or anything... winky.gif

angel1.gif 03/11 angel1.gif 07/11 angel1.gif 01/12 

If at first you don't succeed: babyboy.gif 07/26/13

#66 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Resque- View Post

I've only actually BEEN pregnant when my chart went triphasic, filiadeluna. Not to get your hopes up or anything... winky.gif

:)   This wait is killing me!  I refuse to test!  I do not want to see a BFN!  LOL

-
#67 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 12:53 PM

You are stronger than me. I'd be testing STAT if my chart looked like yours!

angel1.gif 03/11 angel1.gif 07/11 angel1.gif 01/12 

If at first you don't succeed: babyboy.gif 07/26/13

#68 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 03:31 PM

Sooooo at 10 dpo last night (in the middle of the night) I tests.... bfn which doesn't surprise me since my LP is 14 days. I also wonder how efficient Chinese pts are since they are so cheap and there seems to be less quality standards on everything here.  Still motion sick on and off but also wondering if I picked up some sort of bug since I've also been having some stomach upset.. and I live in China where it is oh so easy to pick up stomach bugs from anywhere it seems.

That being said, I'm trying to not get excited or disapointed. I am grateful that I used up the one pregnancy test in the house so it is not calling my name every 5 minutes. Won't buy another until the weekend when AF is due.

I'm loving following everyone else along!

Darkipode, I'm very interested in your progress since we seem to be mirroring each other!

#69 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 04:12 PM

I had a little bit of spotting today... what should I think of that? I am not sure precisely what day I ovulated, all I know is that last Tuesday was my most fertile CF... had some CF on the following 2-3 days but not as fertile.

#70 of 145 Old 04-10-2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Resque- View Post

You are stronger than me. I'd be testing STAT if my chart looked like yours!

Thanks!  I am just so skeptical after so long.  But now I can't stop obsessing.  Please tell me NOT to go near a store for a couple of days so I won't buy any tests!  wild.gif

*fingers crossed for you that the BFN was just too early!*

Erigeron - I get spotting many cycles before AF starts, but I also had slight spotting (it was different though) when I was pregnant with DD.  It could be either one, or if you O'ed only a week ago, it could be implantation spotting!

-
#71 of 145 Old 04-11-2012, 09:24 AM

Try to distract yourself from buying any tests! It's only a couple of days.

Me, I am in the camp that I'd rather wait until I can feel confident a negative is a negative, so I'm waiting. If, hypothetically, I did have implantation spotting yesterday, when would be a good time to test?

#72 of 145 Old 04-11-2012, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmumma View Post

BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!!!
Just took a test at 2 in the afternoon!!! Went out, made a cup of tea, came back to check it and almost fainted!
Wrote "congrats daddy" in eye liner on my belly and went and asked DH if he could check this "rash" forme.. Then I lifted up my shirt!!!
Needless to say there was a lot of crying, jumping and screaming that followed (all in a good way of course lol)
So there will be a very extra special Christmas present here this year smile.gif

CONGRATS TRAVELMUMMA!!!!!!!!!  We started on this forum I think around the same time, I'm so happy you got your BFP!  I pray it sticks for you!!!

I personally officially got AF I would say today, and spotting the 3 days prior.  Blah.  I'm out for now...till next week though, since my cycles are pretty short, I can start trying again soon.  Good luck to all of you!  

28 years old, married 6 years to a 27 year old geek.gif man, with cat.gifcat.gifdog2.gif and we have been TTCing seven cycles since Jan. 2012.  Samuel 1:19 "...and the LORD remembered her."

#73 of 145 Old 04-11-2012, 01:21 PM

Ok my hubby doesn't want anyone we know know that we are trying so I am going CRAZY! My last MM was March 21 and my O was March 31 to April 6. Had sex March 31, April 2 and April 4. April 8 had a pinkish tint on tp, and on the yesterday ovaries cramped and today uteries cramped alittle. I have been queasy for a few days. My hubby said it's all in my head! Could I be I couldn't wait till Sunday to test and took one today came back neg. Grrrrrrrr

#74 of 145 Old 04-11-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimettc View Post

I personally officially got AF I would say today, and spotting the 3 days prior.  Blah.  I'm out for now...till next week though, since my cycles are pretty short, I can start trying again soon.  Good luck to all of you!  

According to TCOYF, spotting for a few days before your period can be an indicator of low progesterone. Have you ever had yours tested?

~Rae
homebirthing, homeschooling, natural parenting, attached mama to  treehugger.gifDS1(3/05)  kid.gifDS2(3/08)   rainbow1284.gifboc.gifDD (12/12)

#75 of 145 Old 04-12-2012, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegenrae View Post

According to TCOYF, spotting for a few days before your period can be an indicator of low progesterone. Have you ever had yours tested?

Stegenrae, no I haven't had mine tested.  Would I get this done at my gynocologist?  I've read TCYOF and I think I remember seeing that.  I think it also said that happens after you get off chemical BC.  I assumed thats why I spot before AF.  BUT I got off BCP last April 2011, it seems like by now I wouldn't have that problem.  My GYNO said that my periods are long but said it shouldn't effect my TTCing, but she didn't say anything about low progesterone or the spotting.  Do you know if there is a way I can get that higher without needing to go back to the doctor?  Thanks for you advice again!

28 years old, married 6 years to a 27 year old geek.gif man, with cat.gifcat.gifdog2.gif and we have been TTCing seven cycles since Jan. 2012.  Samuel 1:19 "...and the LORD remembered her."

#76 of 145 Old 04-12-2012, 09:17 AM

I've found vitex to work pretty well for some mild hormonal issues. How long is your LP, though? (so the time btwn ovulation and actual 1st day or period--not spotting) If it's 14 days, then I wouldn't think that would be the problem...if it's fewer than 10, it's definitely an issue. the vitex may help clear any remaining issues from the oc's, though, too. artificial hormones can inhibit your body's ability to produce adequate amounts of the natural stuff when it's time...something many docs either don't know, don't think is true, or don't think is important enough to share. :/ It sounds like it wouldn't take much to get your body back on track though. :)

~Rae
homebirthing, homeschooling, natural parenting, attached mama to  treehugger.gifDS1(3/05)  kid.gifDS2(3/08)   rainbow1284.gifboc.gifDD (12/12)

#77 of 145 Old 04-12-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegenrae View Post

I've found vitex to work pretty well for some mild hormonal issues. How long is your LP, though? (so the time btwn ovulation and actual 1st day or period--not spotting) If it's 14 days, then I wouldn't think that would be the problem...if it's fewer than 10, it's definitely an issue. the vitex may help clear any remaining issues from the oc's, though, too. 

I think my LP's are good, this is the first month I've been temping for the full cycle (until I just got AF yesterday).  See my chart below.  What does OC's mean?  I think I O a lot sooner than most and sooner than the myth that "all women ovulate around day 14".  I'm hoping thats why I have no BFP so far, I've been missing the O!  Charting has definitely helped and I THINK my chart looks pretty normal and like I am ovulating, right?  

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b78a9/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

#78 of 145 Old 04-12-2012, 10:29 AM

wow, that's a good-looking chart. and now that you know you O so much sooner, I'm sure it'll be no time at all until you're thoroughly knocked up! ;)

oh, OC=Oral Contraceptives.

~Rae

#79 of 145 Old 04-12-2012, 11:03 AM

Thanks again Stegenrae!  I hope there will be many knocked up mumma's from this thread, me included!  ROTFLMAO.gif

#80 of 145 Old 04-12-2012, 06:03 PM

I went to the doctor's yesterday to rule out some kind of infection / parasite since I've had nausea and diarrhoea for 4 days now. I was 12 dpo and they gave me a pregnancy test (urine) and it was a bfn... so feeling kinda down and starting to feel like it's not going to happen but I'm in the home stretch... 13 dpo and I'm expecting af tomorrow (usually morning) so I will know soon enough. The docs didn't want to do any future testing until they know if I'm preggo or not because that will affect what medications / etc they might give me for a possible infection. I've never heard of upset stomach and diarrhoea being a pregnancy symptom so :P 

I at least had some fun with the Chinese doctors. The fact an unmarried, young chick was in their office announcing how much unprotected sex she's had in the past month was a little much for them. 

well congrats to the bfp and I am waiting and watching for some more of you gals to be announcing soon! 

cheers

Nat

#81 of 145 Old 04-12-2012, 07:31 PM

Rite Aid has E.P.T test buy 1 get 1 free.

#82 of 145 Old 04-13-2012, 05:40 AM

My milk supply has taken a dive this week, particularly on the left side. I don't know if it's because I'm sick, because I'm cycling again, because I actually am pregnant, or ??? and it's stressing me out. I caved and bought a three-pack of tests and got a BFN this morning. Will test again in a few days if AF doesn't show up. Blah.

#83 of 145 Old 04-13-2012, 12:39 PM

Well, my prognosis is looking bleaker...

POAS yesterday morning 10DPO and got BFN. Was hoping to see something since that was the last day of my vacation with mom and wanted to be able to tell her. Too early to tell of course but BBs started getting heavier and that's usually a sign of AF coming in a week or so. Bleh!

#84 of 145 Old 04-13-2012, 03:52 PM

Don't loose hope yet 10 dpo is very early.

I am at 14 dpo... woot, made it (the wait at least). But I'm having definite af symptoms (and still pukey... ugh) so for the last two days I've kinda just accepted that it's probably not going to happen, esp after a negative test on dpo 12. I will test tomorrow if she hasn't shown up... it would be a cruel joke to make my lp longer than normal for THIS cycle when it never has happened before since charting :P ha ha.

who's still in the running? would love to hear how others are doing

#85 of 145 Old 04-13-2012, 04:12 PM

I keep having some "preflow" feelings, like AF is just RIGHT there on the cusp. I don't even know if I'll make it all the way to Sunday to test or if AF will be here way before then. greensad.gif

Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#86 of 145 Old 04-14-2012, 06:43 AM

Alright, now I'm determined not to test again till next week if AF hasn't shown by Thursday which would make this a 40 day cycle! I've had long ones before so it's not unusual. The only complete chart I had before this cycle showed an 8 day LP so I'm thrown off by this one... I sure wish I had found the TCOYF book earlier and could've started charting years ago. The scientific side of me finds it very interesting to see all the data and try to interpret its meaning.

#87 of 145 Old 04-14-2012, 11:01 AM

I took a test this morning.

#88 of 145 Old 04-14-2012, 12:23 PM

I was MIA for a bit, but got AF a few weeks ago :(  Of course she showed the day that I bought some more tests. Oh well, hopefully I'll be using them in May.

Good news is that DH is now fine with going forward with TTC (he was wanting to wait a few months). So, temps & cm show major fertile signs with ovulation probably occurring in the next day or so. Cross you fingers for a BFP in a few weeks!

Good luck to those still waiting to test.

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

#89 of 145 Old 04-14-2012, 01:08 PM

Harmony, I love it!! :D

~Rae

#90 of 145 Old 04-14-2012, 02:09 PM

I must be missing something.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page