The ONE Thread March 18 - 25 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 44 Old 03-22-2012, 05:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hmmm, apparently I don't know wth I am talking about... my temp bounced back up, AF is MIA and my day time temp has not gone below 99.1 all day. Not to mention almost throwing up at soccer practice today and some weird non-AF cramps today. Could be getting sick... dd is but I don't feel sick. Hmmmm.

Never EVER had more than a 12 day LP. Today = 13dpo and it's nearly 9pm. Eek.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#32 of 44 Old 03-22-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah View Post

Hmmm, apparently I don't know wth I am talking about... my temp bounced back up, AF is MIA and my day time temp has not gone below 99.1 all day. Not to mention almost throwing up at soccer practice today and some weird non-AF cramps today. Could be getting sick... dd is but I don't feel sick. Hmmmm.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

About that test.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#33 of 44 Old 03-22-2012, 06:28 PM

Tommorrow tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a day awayyyyyyyyyyyyy! :P

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#34 of 44 Old 03-22-2012, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

When ya testing A2E?

ETA: Oops. lol

Me - 39
DH - 40
DS - 5 ASD and severe adhd
#35 of 44 Old 03-22-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:

Thats right, you don't know what your talking about lol.gif ... your not out till AF shows! 

AFM: my logic has taken over, for the day, and my mind tells me "you didn't have any problems TTC before", then I go "thanks mind, I needed that encouragement", we'll see how I feel tomorrow... BTW A2E, didn't know we were ovulation buddies orngbiggrin.gif I'm sitting at 12-16 DPO also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

About that test.

ditto lurk.gif

*just saw your reply, I'm excited for yah to test and have a Nov 30th babe,,, srry if that was TMI, but I'm excited! (and I know we all look at due dates here, I just happened to know cause we're O buds smile.gif)

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#36 of 44 Old 03-22-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:

Sometimes it is really good to be wrong.  Good luck, FX.

Ahikaru, I love your attitude.  It is good to be positive about our bodies and give ourselves a little bit of encouragement!  

LindseyDawn- I am sorry about your unsupportive MD.  That is such a frustrating feeling.  Does your hubby have a different MD who might be willing to test?  Good lick with the B6.

AFM- 7 dpo and no temp drop, this is the longest my temp has ever stayed up and still on the rise.  Trying to be cautiously optimistic, if nothing else hopefully it means my LP is getting a little longer.  

I am 29, married to DH for 2 years with 2 crazy pups and, after what feels like a huge wait (shorter than many, longer than wanted!), we are expecting our first little one April 2013.joy.gif

#37 of 44 Old 03-23-2012, 03:55 AM

Well, please move me to waiting to O. AF found me early this a.m... and I am, indeed, sick. greensad.gif

#38 of 44 Old 03-23-2012, 06:26 AM

Oh, A2E - I'm so, so sorry! What a wild ride! I'm so sorry that it ended up that way for you! hug2.gifBleh.

Lindsaydawn, Thanks for the congrats! And about your Dr., I have to say, if I were you I would get a new doc! While I totally understand the advice that it may take some extra time, etc., I completely disagree that any doctor should dismiss your concern and set some arbitrary time line on working with you! I'm really sensitive to that kinda thing, and I know it can be REALLY hard to advocate for yourself in the medical arena. One suggestion is to bring an advocate with you - like a pregnant friend. I know it sounds silly, but I did that once when I was really sick and my friend was totally remarkable! I don't know why we're programmed to be better advocates for others than we are for our selves... You've been trying for ten months, right?I think another doctor will probably be willing to work with you right away. Ok, off my soap box - sorry!

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#39 of 44 Old 03-23-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:

Well, please move me to waiting to O. AF found me early this a.m... and I am, indeed, sick. greensad.gif

hug2.gif You must have had a lot of emotions this cycle, but at least have confirmation that our cycles can act a little odd sometimes and that you are truly not out until AF shows. I Hope the illness comes and goes quickly. 

#40 of 44 Old 03-23-2012, 07:11 AM

AFM:

not as hopeful as I was yesterday, I can't believe i'm 13-17DPO and on CD44... don't know what to think. I'm upset that this cycle has gotten this far with no answers (I last tested on saturday), I lost a "cycle buddy" 1-2 weeks ago and A2E was a "o buddy" and I was hoping they'd get as far as I have greensad.gif ... so I'm still waiting for AF, thank goodness for the weekend, it always helps the days go by faster.

#41 of 44 Old 03-24-2012, 12:18 PM

Hey all.  Reading along but I don't have many words this time.  I've got the flu.  ....and I just Nyquil.  Oh lord....I usually don't take anything but I'm desperate.  I feel like I'm drowning in postnasal drip  sneeze.gif

Keeping my fx'd for ll of you!

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#42 of 44 Old 03-24-2012, 02:13 PM

Sounds like there are a lot of ups and downs lately here. TTCing can be such a rollercoaster! A2E, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointments throughout this cycle. Hugs to you!

AFM, I haven't O'd yet this cycle and probably won't for a week or so. I started Vitex a little over a week ago to help increase my short LPs and my body is having a hard time with it. It seems like every other day I get hit with this incredible sense of fatigue, headaches, moodiness, etc. The days I'm not tired, I feel great! I talked to my ND/midwife and she hasn't heard of anyone reacting to vitex like this. I figure it means my hormones have a good deal of regulating to do before they are normalized. We'll see. I hope it happens sooner than later so I'm not a headachey space case for the last quarter of my graduate work. Ugh. Anyone else here have experience with vitex?

It's a rare sunny day in my neck of the woods. Take care, everyone!

Teacher, wife, food-geek. Celebrating 11 amazing years with my husband this year. We're in our mid-30's and excited to have our first baby in March 2013! smile.gif

#43 of 44 Old 03-24-2012, 03:51 PM

Shawnamarie, I had the same reaction for the first week or so... dizzy and tired and just feeling really off.  It did get better.  I didnt take it this past month but am thinking about starting it again.  it made my cycle a few days longer, although it didnt make my LP any longer and thats really what I was going for.  Good luck!  

I am 29, married to DH for 2 years with 2 crazy pups and, after what feels like a huge wait (shorter than many, longer than wanted!), we are expecting our first little one April 2013.joy.gif

#44 of 44 Old 03-25-2012, 12:13 AM - Thread Starter

New threads up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1348814/the-one-thread-march-25-april-1#post_16923947

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page