Think I ovulated but no temp rise...chart attached - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-28-2012, 06:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, everyone

I'm new to charting, but I'm just now getting the hang of it. I got a positive OPK last Saturday and left for vacation on Sunday. I'm still on vacation (it is now Wednesday) but I haven't seen a rise in my temp, so I guess I haven't ovulated. I know that travel and stress can delay ovulation (and I become very stressed in airports for some reason) so do you think that is what has happened?

In fact, instead of my temp rising at all, it has been dropping. I've been trying to take my temperature around the same time as I do at home, but I also recognize the fact that I'm not sleeping in my own bed, so I've been sleeping pretty restlessly.

Thoughts? Am I still going to O?

Here's my chart (hopefully...if I've attached it correctly.)

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b685a

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb15 View Post

Thoughts? Am I still going to O?

Here's my chart (hopefully...if I've attached it correctly.)

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b685a

Your temps are kind of high for resting temp, are you temping after 3-4 uninterrupted hours of sleep before you get out of bed?

If so, you haven't had a temp dip long enough to confirm O, you should know within a couple more days.

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

Old 03-28-2012, 07:03 AM - Thread Starter

I've been taking my temperature before I get out of bed and I've been trying to take it after uninterrupted sleep, but like I said, I'm on vacation, and I know I've been probably waking up a lot. I've also been trying to take it around the same time that I was taking it at home. I'm at a loss! Is it possible that I O'd and it's just taking awhile for my temps to rise?

Old 03-28-2012, 04:51 PM

I personally think you will turn out to have O'd on CD16.   Your pre-O temps are higher than mine but not really higher than "normal" IMO.  Mine run lower than normal.

Your temps are affected by travel and timing, but I am thinking tomorrow's will be up.  If not rising over the next couple of days, it will probably mean you tried to O and didn't.

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List